Howl of Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
The wolf and his mate "bathe".
1.2k words
4.51
69.7k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The werewolf and his new mate made their way to the river that eventually ran into the small lake where they had first "met". Along the way, Samantha couldn't help but sneak several admiring glances at Isaac's body. While she may have thought that she was being very subtle, Isaac easily noticed, as his senses were far above human abilities.

Eventually, he looked over at her at the exact moment her eyes darted below his waist. When she looked back up, she found him staring at her with a smirk on his face, and she blushed fiercely and walked a little bit ahead of him to avoid having to look him in the eye.

"You do realize that you're giving me an excellent view by walking ahead of me, don't you?" Isaac teased, allowing his eyes to wander freely. He stopped walking for a moment, just long enough to get a truly memorable look.

Samantha glanced back at him, shrugging with a seductive smile, "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I've done a lot more than looking..." He responded with a lustful edge to his voice. After waiting a little while for Samantha to say something, he grinned to himself, shaking his head and gazing off into trees.

Soon, they reached the river, sitting on its bank and allowing their feet to sway in the current. It was almost bizarre how close the two had become in less than a day, but then, they did not meet under ordinary circumstances.

"So are you going to get in or do I have to throw you?" Isaac asked with a smirk, raising his eyebrows and leaning back slightly, using his elbows to support himself. His mind had already run through numerous ways this "bathing" could become something sexual.

"The water's just a little cold, that's all..." Samantha grumbled, crossing her arms over her breasts, which Isaac noted with his smirk widening. "And...and you keep in mind this isn't something we're doing for...fun. Got it?" She continued, her voice becoming slightly nervous and embarrassed.

"I don't know, I kinda like fun..." He fell back into the grass, his feet still in the clear waters of the river. He sighed in content, closing his eyes and wondering how he came to be so fortunate.

"Well...if you absolutely must have your...fun..." She murmured, trying to sound as though she weren't absolutely ecstatic on the inside. "Then...at least..." Her voice dropped to the point where even Isaac could not hear what she said.

He looked over at her, giving her a questioning look. "What was that last bit?" He asked curiously, asking himself that very question at the same time.

"Um...I...was kind of hoping you'd...change into your wolf form..." She replied, her face reddening rapidly. She averted her eyes from him, biting her bottom lip.

He grinned, raising an eyebrow. "Well I'll be damned...do you have a thing for wolves...?" He placed his hands behind his head, his body language conveying a very smug attitude.

Samantha nodded wordlessly, already starting to regret admitting it to him. She thought he might think less of her because of it, although it was mostly due to the fact that society had ingrained the belief that it was wrong into her long ago.

When she didn't hear a perverse statement or teasing comment, she turned to look at him. Her gaze was met with the sight of a dark-furred werewolf standing up, and suddenly she was lifted up into his arms.

Soon both of them were waist deep in cool, crystal clear water, embracing each other as only young lovers can. Even the deepest of poets, the most descriptive of writers, and the most passionate of artists could not portray the beauty of such a moment. Life itself is the only canvas, the only paper that can contain such a pure and serene example of beauty.

As the current ran between and around them, the two began to softly and gently explore each others' bodies. Nipping, kissing, nuzzling as though the day would never end. The wolf's fingers danced over the girl's skin, from the small of her back to the nape of her neck, sending the most pleasurable and arousing sensations along her spine.

The girl had not forgotten the wolf's love of her touch, particularly along his ears. She scratched lightly at the base of his right ear, brushing the fingers of her free hand along his stomach, almost teasingly.

It was only after several minutes of this that the wolf suddenly found the girl's cunt with his index finger, and he carefully pushed in with the clawed digit, raking the tip of it along her inner walls.

She cried out, clinging to his fur for support, which led to her breasts brushing against the many individual strands of fur on his chest. The sensation was nothing short of extraordinary.

The girl's hand slid lower on the wolf's body until it came to grip his cock, stroking and milking the hard, thick organ almost instinctively. The wolf growled in approval, allowing another finger to disappear into his mate's hungry pussy.

The two groaned and writhed together in the river, the bright sunlight reflecting off the clean water and making it so that if one was to see the two, it would be colorful and vivid, the two lovers clear against the running water, their intimate parts covered by a veil made only of water.

The wolf nipped at her neck and collarbone as he fingered her cunt lustily, using his other hand to caress and fondle her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples. She responded by stroking his tail in time with his cock, causing him to shiver noticeably.

Soon, they could wait no longer, and their hands were moved out of the way, their arms wrapped around each other, as the wolf shoved his cock into her in one quick thrust. The girl screamed, both from pain and pleasure. They quickly began to grind and crash their hips together, both of them lost in the pleasure of rutting.

It wasn't long at all before they came hard against each other; the wolf biting down on the girl's neck firmly, drawing a slight bit of blood, as she cried out and clung to him like the world was ending. The results of their lust were faintly visible in the water as they disappeared down the river, carried by the current.

The wolf pulled out of the girl, panting heavily, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. She looked up at him breathlessly, and then giggled at his expression. When he gave a questioning growl, she shook her head, smiling to herself and nestling her head into his chest.

They eventually got around to actually bathing, although how long it took exactly is something that neither of them could determine. Afterward, they found a good-sized boulder to lie on as they dried in the sun. Isaac remained in his wolf form, his eyes shut peacefully, as Samantha lay on top of his chest, his steady breathing soothing her in some way.

Samantha pondered over the bond she felt between Isaac and herself. It confused her, because they had only known each other for several hours and she already felt more comfortable and safe with him than with anyone else she knew.

"I guess it's true...actions speak louder than words..." She murmured to herself, earning a brief growl from Isaac as they both lay there in a comfortable and peaceful silence, the only sound being the gentle rushing of the river.