Human Mattress

Story Info
Sexist remark whilst chatting among friends in the dorms.
2.9k words
4.28
62.6k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Doug got out of his last class at 3:30 Friday afternoon. After dropping his books on his bed in his dorm room, he went down the hall to watch TV in the corner lounge.

Bob, Cindy, Diane, Carl, Debbie, Linda, and Ron were sitting around the coffee table passing a joint around.

"Hey Doug," Ron called. "Want a hit?"

"Sure," said Doug as he plopped down on one of the institutional-decor dorm sofas.

"We're having a philosophical debate," said Bob as Ron handed the joint to Doug.

"What about?" said Doug.

"Well," chuckled Carl, "if you suddenly had the power to control Debbie's mind right now, what would you make her do?"

"And be totally honest!" said Bob.

"Yeah!" Said Cindy. "No making her do your homework or clean your room."

"We won't buy that," said Linda.

"Well then," said Doug. "I can't honestly tell you."

"Sure you can," said Bob. "We all did."

Bob started to say, "I'd make her sit on my..."

Debbie turned slightly red and said, "So what would you make me do?"

"Well, okay," shrugged Doug. "I'd make you lie down on my bed, and then tie you up, and..."

"What!" shrieked Linda. "You really want to abuse a girl like that? Use her like a slab of meat?"

"Well," Doug stammered, "you all asked and wanted the truth..."

The girls all stood and stomped out of the room, muttering "Chauvinist..."

Bob said, "What'd you have to go and say something kinky like that for?"

"Yeah," said Carl. "Now you got all the girls mad at us."

"What do you want from me?" Doug sighed. "You all insisted that I tell you what I'd do."

Later that evening, Doug was alone in his room working on a Sociology paper that was due Monday, when someone knocked on his door.

As Doug opened the door, Diane stood there glancing quickly back and forth down the hallway.

"Hi Diane," said Doug. "What's up?"

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"I guess," said Doug. "Something wrong?"

"No!" she snapped. "Nothing's wrong."

"Then what?" he asked.

"What you said before." She paused. "Would you really have done to Debbie what you said if you could control her mind."

"Yeah," said Doug. "You here to tell me I'm some kind of evil chauvinist, now?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "No."

"What then?"

"If it was me you could control, would you do the same thing?"

"You mean if I could control your mind instead of Debbie's?"

"Yeah! Would you make me do that?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Diane fell back onto the chair at his desk, the breeze sending his papers flying.

"Diane! You okay?"

"Yeah," she gasped before she stood and rushed toward the door.

She swung the door to his room open, then hesitated. She then turned and stood there looking back at him.

"Diane!" said Doug. "What's going on?"

She closed the door and fell back against it. "I've been..."

"You've been what?" asked Doug.

She coughed and stepped defiantly toward Doug. "So _WET_ since you said that! That's what!"

"You mean you took a shower after that?"

"Noooo!" she huffed.

"Ohhhhh!" said Doug, finally getting it.

"So would you do that to me?"

"Yeah," said Doug. "I said I would if I had the power to control your mind."

"No, dumbass! Will you do it to me? Tonight! Now!"

"Oh," said Doug as the light bulb finally winked on floating above his head. "Okay, but are you sure? There's some details I left out before..."

"What details?" she asked suspiciously.

"I'll tie you to the bed with your ass up against the headboard and your legs splayed out in a V against the headboard and your ankles tied to the top of the posts. Then I'll tie your wrists up over your head to the corners at the foot of the bead. You'll be under the covers and I'll sleep on top of you all night long. You'll be my human mattress."

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "I want that!"

"Well, all right," he said.

"You do have rope, don't you?"

"Actually," he laughed, "I do!"

He rooted through a trunk at the foot of his bed and pulled out a white cotton clothesline. "You sure you want me to do this to you?"

"As sure as anything I've ever wanted," she said.

"All night long?"

"Yeah! All night long!"

Doug pulled his blankets back and said, "Take off your clothes then and get in."

Diane swallowed and stripped in front of Doug. She folded her clothes neatly and set them on his desk next to the remnants of his Sociology paper.

Doug rooted throug his trunk and removed two small mattress pads--the type used by hospitals--and placed them on his bed, one at the head, and one in the middle. "Well," said Doug. "Get in."

She grinned wickedly and got into position, sliding her ass up against the headboard on the one pad and leaning back with her head on the other.

Doug cut the rope into four segments with a scissors, and tied her ankles tightly to the two posts at the top ends of the black steel institutional headboard. He then tied the remaining two ropes to her wrists and pulled her arms taut, tying them to the legs of the bed frame.

"A couple more details," he said as he removed a leather brace from his trunk and sat next to her. "This is a posture collar to keep you from rolling your head from side to side and pulling me out of your mouth."

"Okay," she said.

He slid the collar under the back of her neck and buckled it tightly.

He then removed another small item from the trunk. "This is called a spider gag. The ring goes in your mouth, but the 'spider legs' stick out so that you can't swallow it by accident or flip it out of your mouth with your tongue."

"Okay," she said as he buckled the strap behind her head that held the ring in place in her mouth.

With Diane in place, Doug made his bed, covering her body except for her legs splayed up against the headboard, and changed into his bathrobe to take a quick shower before bed.

Doug showered quickly, barely believing his luck. "What must the odds be," he wondered, "to find the _ONE_ woman in the whole world, amongst a world full of radical feminists, who _WANTS_ to be used as a guy's play-toy living in the same dorm at the same college at the same time?"

After his shower, he returned to his room, almost expecting it to have been all a hallucination. Yet, there she was, two naked legs sticking out from under his blankets in a V against his headboard.

Dropping his bathrobe on the floor, he climbed into bed and mounted her. It took a moment of adjustment to position himself just right so that his cock slid into her mouth. He reached for his lamp and the room plunged into near darkness, only the filtered light from the quad four stories below shone in through the curtains.

Relaxing his hips, he let his cock slide down into her mouth. He felt his cock bending sharply at the back of her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was incredible!

Despite her bounds, her body was bucking and twitching under him, and her gag reflex was massaging his cock with so much strength that he didn't have to pump her mouth. She did all the work. In a moment, he shot his wad down her gasping throat over and over again in one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever felt. Her gag reflex continued milking his cock, and he kept flooding her throat, in a vicious feedback loop.

And what a rush, too! To use a woman like this! To know that she was experiencing utter humiliation and intense pain for no other reason than to give him physical pleasure. Oh man! What a rush!

Finally, his balls just had no more spunk to pump out and he grabbed his pillow and stuffed it into the V of her legs and rested his head down.

He considered lifting up and asking her how she was doing, but he'd have had to remove the ring from her mouth and everything. He knew that she was immobile and incommunicado, and was basically trapped as his human mattress for the night until he got up in the morning. So he yawned and rested his head on the pillow stuffed in her crotch, and was immediately asleep.

_Off in the distance, in a haze, he saw his ex-girlfriend running toward him. Didn't they break up at their high school graduation when they went off to separate colleges? God, how he missed her! Yet here she was, wanting him again. He ran toward her in slow motion as he struggled to make his legs move in air as thick as honey. Why does that happen sometimes, he wondered? He reached her, and suddenly they were both naked through the force of his will. They fell to the ground together and kissed deeply for a moment until he mounted her and entered her. His orgasm quickly welled up and he filled her pussy with his hot spunk. Oh man! The feeling was so incredibly tight! But as his orgasm faded, so did the girl. She soon turned into vapor, and he found himself in bed in his dorm room on top of a twitching and quaking girl with his softening cock buried in her mouth._

He let out a breath and realized that he had a full bladder and needed to pee. Fortunately, his cock was inserted into a convenient drain, so he relaxed his muscles and let his urine flow. Her throat muscles massaged his cock as she swallowed his waste in gulp after gulp. Had he not just had an orgasm, that surely would have gotten him off again.

With an empty bladder, he rested his head back down on his pillow, and was soon fast asleep again.

_Swirling images in his mind's eye slowly resolved into the locker room in the Phys. Ed. building. Dr. Stacy, his instructor for the archery elective he was taking, as the college required every student to take a quarter credit of P.E. class every semester, was there--in the men's locker room. Man, she was hot! One of the reasons he signed up for that section of that class was because of her. She looked up and noticed him watching her. She began walking toward him between the rows of lockers, her clothes vanishing as if by magic. Something seemed unusual about the way that just happened, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it at the moment. He struggled against the thick air to walk toward her, his own clothes vanishing at his mental command as he did so. Soon, they were in each other's arms, exchanging a deep kiss. He pulled her down on one of the benches between rows of lockers and mounted her. He felt like was about to explode before he even entered her, so he pushed his cock in between her legs and flooded her pussy with his spunk over and over again. As his orgasm was waning, she vanished before his eyes and leaned up. Once again, he lay upon a struggling and twitching girl in his bed, as his cock spurt out one or two last squirts of post cum._

Wow! Two wet dreams in one night! Fucking A! He rested his head back down on the pillow and dozed off once again.

He woke in the morning to hazy sunlight filtering in through the curtains. Glancing at his clock, it was still early--8:30. He usually sleeps until 10:00 or even 11:00 sometimes on weekends. He had a full bladder again, so he peed into Diane's throat, feeling her swallow his piss with her throat muscles. He let out a fart under the blankets, right above her nose, and then rested his head back down on the pillow. Diane squirmed and twitched for a while as he dozed off and on for the next hour or so.

Finally, he noticed his clock glowing 10:30 and decided he was too excited to sleep any more. He threw the covers back and rolled off Diane.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!" she screamed through the ring in her mouth, holding her mouth wide open.

Doug put his bathrobe on and then unbuckled the collar and the ring from Diane's head. He then untied her, and she rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a _THUMP!_

"You okay, Diane?" he asked.

She just sat up panting.

"Diane!" he said again. "You all right?"

"Get away from me! OW!" she screamed.

"What?" said Doug.

"That was the worst experience of my life!" she said. She grabbed her chest, crying. "Ow! Ow! I thought I was going to suffocate and die! Ow! It took all my strength to breathe against your weight on me! Ow! Ow! My lungs are killing me! It hurts to breathe! Ow! Ow!" she gasped.

"Would you like a glass of water or something?"

She waved him back. "Just get away from me. I can't believe you pissed in my mouth! That was disgusting! I feel so humiliated to be treated like that. How could you treat someone like that..."

"But you wanted me to..."

"You're a jerk!" she screamed. "Ow! I'm reporting this to the Feminist club, and every girl on campus is going to know what a creep you are..."

"Hey!" the anger rose in his voice. "That's not fair! You wanted it..."

"Get away from me!" she said, her voice deepening oddly as she grabbed her clothes and dressed quickly.

"But..." he stammered as she headed for the door in her disheveled clothing.

"No girl will ever want anything to do with you ever again!" she spat as she rushed out the door of his room.

"Shit!" he muttered as he grabbed a Guinness out of his little fridge.

Doug could feel the eyes of every girl on campus glaring at him as the following week progressed as he went from class to class. Or maybe it was just his imagination. Stacy, his buddy in his Economics class, didn't seem to be aware that she was under orders by the Feminist club to shun him as they left class together Tuesday afternoon.

Then, late Wednesday night brought a knock on his door just as Doug was finishing up some Calculus homework and was about to take his shower and get ready for bed. He opened it to come face to face with the defiant stare of a tall muscular black woman. "Yes?" he sighed.

"You Doug?" she asked.

"Who wants to know?" sneered Doug.

"I'm Tawanda. You the guy what slept on Diane last weekend?"

"Yeah!" said Doug as he crossed his arms. "I'm him. What of it?"

"Will you tie me up and sleep on top of me like you did Diane?"

Doug took a step back. "What?" he gasped.

Tawanda stepped into Doug's room and flicked her long braided hair over her shoulders. "I want you to sleep on me and fuck my mouth all night just like Diane said you did to her."

"I. Don't. Know." stammered Doug.

A second later, another girl knocked on Doug's door jam and stepped in. "I'm looking for Doug," she said.

Tawanda put her hands on her hips and said to the other girl, "I was here first, Alice!"

"But I need this!" said Alice. Facing Doug, Alice said, "Will you sleep on me like Diane said you did at the Feminists Now meeting?"

"I didn't sleep on Diane at any Feminists meeting..." said Doug.

A moment later, another girl knocked on the jam and peeked in. "This Doug's room?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Doug as his head spun.

"Can I talk to you?" she said. "Privately? It's important!"

"Hey!" Tawanda said. "I was here first, Lynn! He's sleeping on me tonight!"

Alice reached into her purse and quickly pulled out some cash. "I'll pay you, Doug! I'll pay you $40 to tie me up and sleep on me!"

Lynn reached into her purse and said, "I'll pay you $50!"

"But why?" asked Doug. "Why do all you girls want me? I mean...why ask some guy you don't even know? I can't believe it's all because of a remark I made a few days ago. Wouldn't you all rather do it with, like, a boyfriend or something?"

"Yeah, right!" said Alice. "Every boyfriend I asked to do something kinky, they said it was stupid."

"And one time I was feeling horny and my last boyfriend hadn't given me any in, like a week," said Lynn, "so I climbed on top of him and sat on his face and told him to make me come. He fucking threw me off the bed and told me that if I ever try anything like that again he'd beat the crap out of me."

"Really? Wow!" said Doug. "But I don't want anyone to pay me."

"But..." said Alice.

"Look," said Doug, "I'll sleep on Tawanda tonight. Then Lynn tomorrow night. And Alice the next night. Fair enough?"

Tawanda smiled and crossed her arms. "Sounds fair to me," she said.

"Okay," said Lynn. "That's fair."

"I guess I can wait," said Alice.

A little later, the crowd of women had left after Doug had scribbled appointments on PostIt notes for them all. With Tawanda tied to his bed exactly as Diane had been a few days earlier, Doug headed to the shower down the hall to get ready for bed...

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers