Husband's Fantasy

Story Info
Desiree enters their lives.
840 words
3.97
111.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bif30
bif30
2 Followers

My husband and I have always enjoyed a very active sex life. We enjoy telling each other our most intimate fantasies while in the middle of passionate lovemaking. A couple of years earlier my husband had started to express interest in bringing another woman into our bedroom. I knew this excited him very much and would tell him everything the other woman would be doing to him while we made love. At the time I was unsure if we should follow thru with the fantasy or not.

Then, Desiree came into the picture. My husband met her while at a business conference and they became friends. They would run into each other at work functions and started talking quite openly to each other. Trevor found out she used to be a stripper and she openly admitted to him that she was bisexual. When he came home and told me I knew it was time to take the next step and fulfill my husbands fantasy.

After a brief meeting we invited her to come to our house for a weekend. We talked for awhile over drinks and tried to get to know each other a little better. After I started feeling the effects of the alcohol I decided to throw all inhibitions out the window and explore this new found sexuality.

Trevor, with a look of pure lust in his eyes asked if Desiree and I would kiss for him. I was nervous at first, but when her soft lips touched mine the only thing I could focus on was that moment. The gentle way she caressed my lips with hers, the softness of her tongue against mine. My pussy started to ache with desire. When we finally pulled apart Trevor looked as though he may pass out from the excitement of it all. I quickly stripped off my clothes to everyones surprise and encouraged Desiree to do the same.

Her breasts were amazing, 34D with perfectly erect nipples just waiting for someone to suck them. I bent down and took one in my mouth savoring it for a moment before sucking on it. I kissed, caressed and sucked on her nipples making her moan with desire.

Desiree and I then looked at each other and quickly stripped my husbands clothes off before he knew what had happened. Slowly I lowered my mouth over his enormous cockhead and lapped up all the precum that was covering it. I held his cock in my hand while inviting Desiree over to help me. Slowly both of us started running our tongues up and down the shaft, meeting at the top for a quick kiss. We took turns licking and sucking his balls, bringing him to the brink of exploding only to hold him off a little longer.

I knew he would last much longer so I suggested we move to the bedroom to be more comfortable. We layed Desiree down on the bed and Trevor and I began to suck her nipples. We slowly made our way down her body to her sopping wet pussy. We took turns licking and sucking until she screamed in orgasm. I too wanted to feel the pleasure of another woman eating my pussy and Desiree was more than happy to fulfill that fantasy. She licked and sucked my pussy with gentle strokes of her tongue that nearly shot me thru the roof. I could feel my orgasm starting deep within me and thrust my hips up wanting her to lick faster and harder. The orgasm seemed to last forever, wave after wave of pleasure washing over me.

Trevor was stroking himself needing a release after watching Desiree and I. I begged him to fuck her while I watched. I positioned Desiree doggy style on the bed and guided Trevor's cock into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned in ecstasy while he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her throbbing hole. I manuevered myself underneath them so I could lick his dick as it slid in and out of her cunt. She lowered her mouth to my pussy and again, ate me with incredible fervor.

Trevor pulled out and layed down on his back so I could straddle him with my soaking wet pussy. After a few strokes of his rock hard member I exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. I knew he could not hold out much longer so I jumped off and Desiree took my place on his throbbing member. Positioning her just right, Trevor found her G-spot and pumped her pussy until she was screaming with pleasure. Her legs started trembling and she shuddered as she came all over his dick. The spasms of her pussy were enough to send him over the edge and he pulled his dick out in time to shoot his load all over our sweaty bodies.

We collapsed in a tangled sweaty heap on the bed. Exhausted and satisfied from the hours of sexual pleasure.

I can't wait until morning! Things can only get better from here!

bif30
bif30
2 Followers