Husband's Voyeur Experience

Story Info
He watches wife with stranger thru two way mirror.
5.9k words
4.45
309.3k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
403 Followers

My husband is an admitted voyeur and loves to watch me pleasing one and sometimes two strange men. At first I was hesitant and could not accept the fact that a man married to a woman would want to see her fuck strange men!

After many late night discussions and with the understanding that I would think about trying it the subject didn’t come up for a while. A couple months went by and after a night of dancing and sipping a few drinks, Jim brought up his fantasy again.

He indicated that he didn’t know about being in the same room with me and another man? “How would you watch me?” I asked somewhat confused.

Evidently he had been planning this for a while and proceeded to tell me that he had purchase a 5’ two-way mirror! “You mean one of those mirrors like the police use to have people view suspects through without being seen themselves?” I giggled.

“Yes” a grinning Jim informed me. “I’ve got a 5’ mirror which I plan to mount on the guest bedroom closet door.” “I’ll simply cut a big hole in the door and mount the mirror over it.” “I’ll be able to look out but nobody will be able to see me!”

“You’ve thought it all out haven’t you?” I quizzed. “Okay, how do we go about finding someone?”

“Two choices” he began. “Either go over to the next little town and visit a lounge I’ve heard about, or line up someone over the net.” “I’ll leave that to you and you can decide what type of guy you would like to meet.”

Well, the little town he referred to was about 25 miles away and I didn’t much like the idea of driving over there alone and trying to pick up a stranger. So I decided on his second choice of action.

I got on line and checked out a couple of the dating services and found one that offered several thousand ads so I clicked onto our State and then our surrounding area. I picked out about 10 interesting looking ads finally narrowing them down to two that I decided to respond to.

Both men and I exchanged a few emails and I finally picked the one named Chris. I asked that he send a photo and I would do the same. He emailed me one of himself fully clothed which was fine since I wanted to leave a little to the imagination.

Chris was ten yours older than me, but from his photo, looked to be in pretty good shape. Very distinguished and appeared to be a real gentleman.

“What made you decide on this guy?” Jim began to quiz me when I approached him about my decision to meet Chris. “Well, he seems like a nice guy from his emails and I wanted someone who could be dominant and not afraid to tell me what they wanted.” I went on to explain that since this was probably a onetime experience, I didn’t want to waste time with a guy that was too insecure and inhibited to just get down and nasty!

“Chris assured me that he would not disappoint me should we meet” I added. “He likes to take the lead, enjoys talking dirty and has no inhibitions.”

We had agreed to meet on the following Saturday evening and it was now only Tuesday. I must admit that the thought of meeting and possibly fucking a strange man was beginning to arouse me tremendously! I was getting hornier by the hour and Jim was purposely avoiding sex with me and I guessed it was because he wanted me hot and horny for Chris!

Well, following four days of pure sexual anticipation, frustration and just plain fucking horniness, Saturday finally arrived. Jim had installed his mirror earlier in the week and I could tell he was nervously excited as well!

I took an extra long, hot bubble bath before dressing. I applied a little bit of makeup and began to dress around 6:00PM. I put on garters, silk hose, matching bra and panties. I then put on a thin red mid-length dress which buttoned up the front and finished off with a pair of heels.

I am in my early 40’s though everyone says I don’t look a day over 30. I am 5’6” tall, about 130 lbs. Shoulder length light brown hair, big green eyes and a nice firm set of 36 D tits! My ass is still rather shapely and nicely rounded.

For the past few years I have become aware of the fact that I enjoy showing my body to other men! I mean fully clothed but I do make a point to wear tight jeans and T-shirts or clingy shorter dresses when we go out. I like the feel of men watching my ass or looking at my tits whenever we go dancing or just out to dinner.

I went into the den to let Jim have a look and to get his approval. “Oh god” he exclaimed taking in his breath, “you look beautiful.”

I giggled and told him that I didn’t know if he wanted me looking beautiful or slutty! He assured me that I looked great just like I was.

Jim gave me a few last minute directions before leaving to meet Chris. “Try to make sure you get him into the bedroom before anything starts” he said. “Also, be sure to excuse yourself and go to the restroom to call me when you are ready to come home” he instructed.

I left feeling the anticipation and nervousness building as I drove toward a little café which we had agreed to meet at. Chris had told me that he lived about 60 miles away.

Pulling into the parking lot, I recognized the car which Chris told me he would be driving. Somewhat shakily I got out of my car and with a last minute puffing of my hair, strolled into the café.

I entered the front door and looked around but didn’t see anyone who looked like Chris.

“You must be Darla” I heard a low sexy baritone voice ask? I turned and there he stood. Chris was about 6’3” tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes and seemed in very good physical condition. He was clean shaven and was a very attractive man. He was dressed in a dark blue business suit and looked as though her were going to a corporate meeting instead of going home with a strange woman to fuck her brains out!

I smiled and told him that I was Darla. Putting his hand on the small of my back ushered me over to the table he had already been seated at. We ordered coffee and began to chat.

He was a salesperson for a big company over in the town were he lived and he told me about the things he enjoyed. His marriage was happy though his wife had lost interest in sex and he was becoming frustrated. They had children and didn’t want to end what relationship they had.

I told him a little about myself without revealing too much personal information. Before he could ask, I decided to avoid a lot of questions by telling Chris that I was currently separated. A little lie I’ll admit, but I just thought it would be much easier and less complicated.

After talking and laughing over coffee Chris finally suggested that we go someplace else to have a drink.

“How about my house?” I asked trying not to be too obvious. “I have liquor and beer, whichever you prefer” I told him.

Chris agreed and I excused myself to go to the restroom and following Jim’s instructions gave him a call.

“You sure you want this?” I asked as if giving him one last chance change his mind.

“You know I do!” he almost blurted over the phone. “I’ve been dreaming about this for a long time now.”

“Well, get your ass in the closet and get ready to watch me get the fucking of my life because this guy hasn’t had any pussy for a long time and he’s ready!”

Actually, I didn’t know when the last time Chris had fucked his wife, or anyone else, I was just teasing Jim!

It didn’t take long to arrive at our house and getting out of my car, waited for Chris to get out of his. I grabbed his hand and led him to the door, unlocked it and we went inside.

“Let me have your coat” I said. Chris removed it and I gently put it on a hanger and put it into the coat closet. “What can I get you to drink?” I asked heading toward the kitchen.

“Oh, bourbon and coke would be fine” he answered. “You have a lovely home” Chris continued as I mixed us both a drink.

I handed Chris his and sat down on the sofa. He sat down beside me and we sipped our drinks. Chris kept chatting and I could tell he was just a little nervous. I decided to tease him a little and get him to relax.

“Excuse me a second” I said. “I have to put a little more liquor in my drink, I can hardly taste any” I exclaimed as I rose to my feet to head to the kitchen. I continued into the kitchen and came back. However, this time I sat on the chair opposite Chris and intentionally pulling up my dress slightly before sitting, sat down crossing legs. My dress rode up further revealing the tops of my lacy silk stockings.

I saw Chris smile slyly and was pleased that he had noticed. I continued to talk and laugh and moved around as much as possible so the dress would ride up further giving him a better view of the naked flesh of my legs above the tops of my stockings.

After a few more minutes I got up and walking over to Chris, suggested that he take off his tie and loosen his shirt. Sitting my drink on the end table, I bent down to help him take his tie off and unbutton his shirt collar.

His hands gently brushed mine as we took his tie off and he took my hand in his and pulled me down beside him. Leaning over he stuck his mouth to mine and gave me a long passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths and my hands were rubbing on his broad chest as we kissed.

He put his arm around my neck and pulled me to him as our mouths were locked in a grinding kiss. He laid his other hand on my leg and began to rub up until he reached the smooth skin above my stockings. He gently squeezed and rubbed my naked thighs. I spread my legs slightly giving him access to rub my hot snatch if he wanted.

I broke our kiss after a few minutes and rising, grabbed his hand and pulling him to his feet, led him to the guest bedroom.

We went in and I switched on the table lamp to give the room enough light for Jim, who I knew was hiding behind the closet door, to watch the action.

I stood right in front of the mirror and pulling Chris close to me, put my mouth back on his and kissed him. His hands rubbed my back working their way down until both hands rested on the cheeks of my ass. I felt him squeeze and arched my back slightly, grinding my crotch into his.

I felt him slowly pull my dress up over my ass and feel the cheeks through the thin material of my panties. With on hand between us as we continued to kiss, I rubbed his chest downward until reaching his belt. I slowly rubbed his stomach before easing my hand down to feel the big bulge in his pants. He moaned into my mouth when he felt my hand gently squeeze his already hard cock.

I was aware of the fact that I was super aroused by Chris and became more wanton and didn’t care what I said. I pulled my mouth off of his and whispered for him to “take it out.”

I stepped back to see what he would do. Chris immediately unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and first kicking off his shoes, jerked his pants down and off. He then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, his dick bent down as the waistband caught it, but popped back up straight when his shorts finally cleared it.

I let out a sigh as my eyes locked on to his beautiful big cock! I guessed it to be at least 8” to 9” in length and had a very thick shaft. It was circumcised and had big mushroom shaped blood engorged purplish head. I reached out and took it in my hand to rub and stroke it. It felt so good in my hand.

“You have a beautiful big cock” I cooed into Chris’ ear before dropping to my knees in front of him wanting to feel that big velvety head rubbing the back of my throat. I pumped on it a few times before pulling it into my sucking mouth. I pulled it into my mouth as far as I could before beginning to slobber and lick all over it. I held the thick shaft with one hand and reaching between his legs, cupped his big cum bloated ball sac with my other hand pulling and kneading it gently.

He threw his head back and moaned heavily as I sucked his hard cock and squeezed his balls. “God I love the way you suck cock” he growled huskily. His hands were on the back of my head as if he were afraid I was going to stop.

I wasn’t about to stop though I didn’t want him to cum too soon. I loved the feeling of his thick cock in my mouth and knew that it would stretch my pussy to the limit.

He began to slowly pump my mouth as I sucked and I knew it was starting to get his cum rising. I slowed down a little and began to slowly lick the head and up and down the shaft. He was looking down at me and looking into his eyes; I pulled my mouth off and asked if he liked my sucking his dick?

“Oh god yea” he hissed as I pulled it back into my mouth. I sucked a few more minutes before letting go to stand up. He pulled me to him again and gave me another kiss.

“Now it’s my turn” Chris said with a big grin. I was still fully clothed while he had disposed of everything but shirt.

Chris sat on the bed and told me to stand in the middle of the room. “Turn around slowly” he commanded. I turned and stood with my back toward him.

“Now, bend over and slowly pull your dress up for me” he ordered. I bent slightly at the waist and grabbing the hem of my dress, slowly eased it up my legs until the bottom half of my ass was showing. I slowly eased it up until my ass was entirely exposed and my dress was around my waist.

“Oh yea!” he said softly. “That looks great, you have a very nice ass young lady” he said. I laughed and wriggled my ass around a little to tease him.

“Now, pull your panties down for me” he instructed. “Slowly” he added.

My dress up around me waist, I grabbed the waistband of my pink panties and slowly eased them down over my ass inching them off. I pulled them down my legs and then stepped out of them leaving them on the floor beside me.

“That’s it baby” he said. I glanced around to see him sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his big cock while looking at my exposed ass.

“Bend over and grab your ankles” he commanded. I spread my legs a little wider for balance and bent down holding on to my ankles. My pussy was wide open for his inspection.

“Ohhhhh baby” he moaned. “I can tell you have a nice tight little pussy!” he said with growing anticipation.

“Can’t wait to fill it with my hard cock” he growled. “Would you like to feel my cock up your tight little cunt?” he asked. Not giving me time to answer he then told me to use one hand to play with my pussy and spread the lips for him.

I reached between my legs and slowly rubbed my crack before taking a couple fingers and opening my wet hole. I knew it glistened with my horny juices and hoped Chris like what he saw.

I felt like a real slut in this lewd position, offering my ass and pussy to a strange man and the thought of him ramming his cock up my hole was beginning to get me hot. I felt the blood throbbing in my temples and my face felt flushed. God I really loved being a whore for this guy!

“Now stick a finger up that hole” Chris ordered. I wasted no time in jamming a finger or two up my soaked pussy and began to finger fuck myself. Chris was still slowly stroking his big thick cock while watching me fuck myself.

After a few more minutes Chris told me to straighten up and turn back around. “Now, unbutton your dress and show me those big tits” he instructed.

I did as he commanded. Turning around to face him, I undid the buttons of my dress and let it bunch up around me waist. I reached behind me and undid the hooks of my pink bra and slowly pulled it off. My firm 36D tits bounced slightly as the fell out of the cups of my bra.

“Oh shit baby, you have a beautiful pair of tits!” “Hold them for me” he said.

I cupped them underneath and began to squeeze and knead them while watching Chris slowly pump his own cock his eyes glued to my tits. I let go of them long enough to get completely out of my dress so all I had on now was garters, hose and heels.

“Come over here” he growled and I walked over and stood in front of him. Reaching out, he took my tits in his hands and gently squeezed them, rubbing and cupping them before squeezing the erect nipples.

I moaned softly as he worked on my tits and nipples. “Feel good?” he smiled.

“Oh yea” I responded with a moan. While he played with my tits I reached down and took his big cock in my hand and began to pump on it for him.

I couldn’t wait to feel that thing stretch my aching cunt but first Chris had another idea. He gently turned me around, pushed me over and knowing what he wanted, I bent over and gripped my legs right above my knees.

I felt his hands rub and squeeze my ass and my body stiffened and I let out a moan as I felt Chris’ hot breath on the swollen lips of my cunt.

He began to lick up and down my slit from pussy to asshole and back. He slid his tongue up and down my crack a few times before taking his fingers to spread the lips and stick his tongue in as far as he could.

“Oh god, that feels soooooo good!” I hissed. I reached down between my legs wanting to feel the hot flesh of his thick cock in my hand while he tongue fucked my wide open cunt.

I pushed my ass back onto his face slightly as he found my clit and began to tease it with slow circular motions of his tongue.

He knew he had found the right spot and licked and sucked on it till I was about to explode. I moaned and groaned as his expert tongue and mouth did a wonderful job on my hot pussy.

I didn’t want to cum yet though and was glad when he pulled his mouth away and turning me back around, got up on the bed on his back and pulling me up, made me straddle him and as I slowly eased myself down, he guided his hard cock up my waiting hole.

To my satisfaction his cock slid all the way up my wet pussy without any problem. I knew I was gushing wet already and though his cock stretched my cunt lips to the max, it slid in and out easily.

I began to slowly ride his hard manhood, up and down loving the feel of my pussy being stretched each time I pulled up and then dropped my ass down. My ass hit his lap making a slapping noise the harder I fucked him.

His hands were gripping my waist and mine were bracing myself against his chest as I pumped up and down. I began to moan and groan each time my ass hit his lap.

Chris’ eyes were closed tightly, a look of pure lust on his face as I continued to slide up and down his thick pole. He let out a grunt each time my pussy tightened around his shaft when I drove it home.

I lay across his chest and he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and started arching his ass up to meet my wild pumping ass as I fucked him harder now.

“You like that cock up your hot little pussy?” he grunted in my ear.

“Oh god yes” I was barely able to groan back. “It feels so damn good!” I hissed as I kept bouncing my ass up and down.

“You like to fuck don’t you” he began to talk dirty and it just added to my heightened sexual state.

“Oh yes, please fuck me!” I groaned. He squeezed my ass tightly with one hand and grabbed a handful of bouncing tit with the other. I moaned loudly.

He released his grip on my tit and grasping me tightly around the waist, held me down to stop and change positions. I rested my ass on his lap for a few seconds before easing off his big dick.

He pushed me down on my back, kneeled between my legs, grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs up over his shoulders and sank his thick cock back up my cunt.

He began to pump his cock up my thoroughly lubricated hole. My ass was up off the bed as he fucked me long and slow, sliding his cock all the way out to the tip and then slamming it balls deep with a grunt each time he hit bottom. I just groaned and held on as he pounded my fuck hole.

He kept pumping me, each stroke getting a little harder and I felt his huge swinging balls hit my ass each time he rammed his hard rod in to the hilt. I moaned and grunted loudly as his cock felt so damn good.

“You like this don’t you?” Chris began to talk dirty again. “You like my cock up your hot little pussy don’t you?”

Darla
Darla
403 Followers
12