Hypersexuality

Story Info
Stroke changes my wife's sexual drive
812 words
3.25
59.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hypersexual" was the doctor's diagnosis of my wife Linda's condition.

My wife and I had been married for over 20 years and our sex life was, I'd say, normal. We had sexual intercourse two or three times a week, basically just your normal missionary position with no oral sex.

About a year ago she was cooking in the kitchen and just collapsed. I called 911 and she was admitted to the hospital in a deep coma. She remained in a coma for almost a month, and she had actually had two minor strokes while she was in the coma.

One day to my relief she opened her eyes and smiled at me. As she recuperated in the hospital she became stronger. Then one day, she literally dragged me into the bathroom pulled my pants down and gave me the first blowjob I had ever received from her.

Linda was wildly sucking at a very rapid rate until I ejaculated into her mouth. She swallowed every bit then kept stroking my penis until it became erect again. Afterwards, we had very hot sex right there in the hospital bathroom.

When we returned home, sex was suddenly a twice-a-day event, which was great but also becoming tedious, at least on my part. Linda just could not get enough sex. I figured that she was just so excited to be alive that she wanted to show her love for me.

After a month of this, she wanted to go to the grocery store by herself. I was still concerned that, due to the brain trauma she had been through, she might get lost. So I drove her and waited in the car. After about 20 minutes I became concerned and I went into the store looking for her. She was nowhere to be found.

So I went into the backroom and found her giving the produce manager a blowjob as he vigorously fucked her pussy with a long cucumber. I pulled Linda away from him and punched him in the mouth. We left the store and I was devastated by her infidelity, but she could not understand why I was upset.

A week or so later I returned home early and found her in bed with the two Hispanic gardeners who mowed our lawn every week. She was being double penetrated, with one guy fucking her as she was sucking off the other. I just stood there with my mouth open as they both came into my wife. They saw me and the gardeners quickly ran out of the house, but my wife was perplexed. She couldn't understand why I was upset over the events that had just transpired.

Linda had become a slut after being an average suburban housewife for 20 years. As time progressed, many of my friends called me and confessed that Linda was coming on to them in a sexual way. Others, I'm sure, just took advantage of the situation and screwed her.

I immediately confronted her again and she calmly told me she had had sex with over 50 men in the last two months and she saw nothing wrong with it. We had a long discussion and she described her affairs.

She told me how she had ordered pizza and, when the 18-year-old pizza boy arrived, she was waiting for him completely naked. He came in. She shut the door and proceeded to pull out his now erect penis and gave him what he described as the first blowjob of his young life. Based on the number of empty pizza boxes in the garbage I presume this happened often.

She told me about the time she went to a biker bar just a few miles away and took off her top. This led to her taking on the ten guys in the bar. At one time she proudly said she had one guy in her mouth while another was in her pussy and another in her ass. She stroked two other cocks while the remaining five guys jerked off on her naked body. Linda seemed so nonchalant about what she had done, not only to herself but to me.

At this point I was determined to divorce her, but I decided to see her doctors and present them with the facts. The doctors told us that the strokes had more than likely changed her brain chemistry making her "Hypersexual", commonly known as "Nymphomania". No known cure existed for that condition, and the only two options I had were to divorce her or let her continue on with the condition.

After much thought, I knew I still loved her and could not divorce her. So I decided to join her. And that is how we became swingers, having at least one gangbang a week. I'm sure she still screws around on the side but that's not in her control.