I Am My Father's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
The celebration continues. (M/M content)
3k words
4.5
115.8k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers

A big THANKS to Kat Hurlbut for helping me edit this story...

This story deals with incest and male/male sex between a 18 year old son (me) and his father. In this story, all characters involved in sexual acts are 18 or over.

If you are offended by the "incest" and/or "male/male" theme... please do not read this story.

******************

The special relationship I had with my Daddy shall forever live strongly in my heart. The memories were ~ and continue to be ~ very near and dear to me.

I'm thankful and grateful to the awesome Literotica readers for the positive comments, suggestions, votes and emails. I hope you enjoy Chapter 2 as much as you did the first one. There's more to this story...

THANKS!!

TexHubby

******************

I gave my Dad time to rest and recover, but I wanted more. I looked up at him and he looked at me. We both smiled. I moved up and kissed him tenderly rubbing my lips on his... nose against nose. I felt his hand on the back of my head as he turned my head slightly to kiss me, this time with a raw need. I kissed him back with unbridled enthusiasm. His tongue invaded my mouth and it tasted wonderful. I'm sure he could taste himself in my kiss. The heat that radiated from our bodies was intense. I reached down and started stroking his cock; even soft, it was a force to be reckoned with. He was making me moan and I wanted him more than ever.

I broke our kiss, looked at him and said, "I'm ready. I want to be yours in every way."

I kissed him again.

"Daddy, I want you deep in me."

"I don't wanna hurt you," he said stroking my face, "I've wanted this for so long. This last year has been unbearable knowing my feelings for you are wrong and then you'd do something and I'd think 'maybe'."

I stroked his hair.

"I've felt the same way."

We smiled at each other as a sense of relief washed over us. Then he playfully smacked my ass and said, "I've lusted for your sweet bubble butt since the day I saw you naked in the bathroom."

I gave him a dirty smile, leaned in and whispered, "I know."

His eyes widened playfully. He excused himself for a minute and walked over to his closet and I took the opportunity to rid myself of my undies and sprawl wantonly on his bed. The look on his face when he saw me fully naked on his bed told me he liked what he saw. His lustful expression will forever remain engrained in my brain.

He had some lube and a box of condoms and was messing with the wrapping. I didn't lose time. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. He was so sexy. I cupped his balls and gave his dick a good licking, got him hard again. His cock was so beautiful... thick and veiny. A real man's cock. He let me enjoy him for a few minutes and then pulled out and told me he was ready. I looked up at him and he motioned with his finger for me to turn around.

I turned and stuck my ass up in the air, wiggling it, teasing him. I rested on my shoulders and reached back to pull my ass cheeks apart.

I felt something cold hit my asshole and I got goose pimples all up and down my spine. I knew he was prepping me. He gently worked the KY in and around my asshole with his finger getting me used to the feeling of having something in my ass. He developed a slow fucking motion. I felt his other hand on my waist as his finger sawed in and out. He warned me he was giving me more and he inserted yet another finger. It felt a little uncomfortable but I didn't want him to stop. I loved the feeling of having something foreign up my ass. I was born to get fucked. I just knew it.

This felt good, but I needed more. I wanted his cock in me. I turned back and told him I was ready. He gave me a wicked smile and asked, "Ready for what?"

"Your Daddy cock. I need you in me. Please Daddy, fuck me," I begged him.

He couldn't get the condom on fast enough. He told me he'd longed to hear those words and smacked me hard on my ass. The sting brought me back to my senses and I froze as I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. I let go of my ass cheeks and I grabbed onto the sheets. I got scared. My Dad's cock was monstrous. It would tear me apart. This was definitely going to hurt.

He felt me tense up and assured me he was going to be gentle with me and urged me to relax. I knew my Daddy wouldn't lie to me. His tender, sexy voice had a soothing effect on me. I again felt his hand on my hip and he talked me through it. He told me it would hurt a little and that it might feel a bit uncomfortable but he'd give me a chance to get used to his cock. I wanted him. I wanted him deep in me. I relaxed even more and I could feel my asshole opening up willingly to accept my Daddy's gift to me. My birthday gift. I whimpered when I felt the thick head pop my cherry. Oh my goodness, I'd wanted this for quite some time now. He was finally making me his. I reached back and opened myself up to him, begging him for more.

"Relax Babe. I'm going to give you all of me, but we have to take it in doses."

He kept making sure I was lubed enough so as to not hurt me. I was panting like a two-bit whore... I wanted him in me, now! So I did the next best thing... I pushed back causing him to enter me in one swift motion. I squealed in delight and he... he thought he'd hurt me. He started to pull out, and I pleaded with him not to. I wanted to feel him in me. He was buried deep in my ass. He allowed me a few minutes to let me adjust to him. I felt full. I felt complete. I felt the happiest I'd been in my eighteen years.

Slowly, Daddy started pulling out and then he'd push back in. The way his cock massaged my insides with every stroke felt incredible, and soon he fell into a smooth fucking motion. My Daddy was fucking me. Oh yes, I was loving every inch. I could feel his rough hands holding on to my waist and I could hear him moaning, enjoying the sensation of fucking me. I kept swinging back and forth fucking him with my ass, tightening my asshole, milking his cock. I didn't want this to end. I kept urging him to fuck me, to fuck me good. I was whimpering and moaning and telling him his cock felt so good fucking my ass.

"Oh Daddy, Oh fuck yes! Please fuck me hard. Give it all to me. I need your cock."

He was happy to oblige. A couple of times he even smacked my ass, hard! It felt so good. I never knew spanking could feel so erotic. But I wanted more, more, more! My Dad was fucking me senseless; at this point, without mercy. He was driving his thick cock deep in my virgin ass. He was making me his. He grabbed me by the shoulders and bottomed out... rocking his hips side to side, wiggling his cock in me, his balls hitting my balls and then it happened... my cock started spewing my lava-hot cum. I was gushing juice and in the process clenching my asshole so tight, milking my Dad's cock...I felt him tense up. And in one swift motion, he pulled out leaving me feeling empty. I then felt his hot cum hit my ass. He'd pulled off the condom and was cumming on me. He was grunting and spilling his seed on my ass. He gave me one last playful smack and then started rubbing his cum all over my ass. He was marking his territory.

I collapsed face-down on the bed, getting my jizz on myself. I felt so dirty and wicked. I was covered in cum like a cheap whore and yet I felt so happy. My Dad lay down next to me. I could tell he was exhausted as he was still breathing hard. He pulled me to him, spooning me... his soft cock nestling tight against my asscrack. And soon we fell asleep.

Hours later we both started to stir again. Surely it was mid-afternoon; alas it was only 9 in the morning. My Dad held me tight and whispered such loving things in my ear. It made me smile, big. I held onto his hand and then brought it to my mouth and kissed it. I always knew I loved my Dad, but now I knew I'd fallen in love with my Dad. And he felt the very same way about me.

My day only got better once we got our butts out of bed. We took our cum-covered selves to the shower where he took his time lathering me up and washing every nook and cranny, and I... well, I did the same, spending a lot of time lathering up, massaging and washing the family jewels. My dad treated me to breakfast, a shopping spree, a movie, and then dinner complete with a birthday cake. In public we acted like father and son although we had moments where we would catch each other's gaze. At the movies, we sat somewhat isolated and held hands through most of the movie or he'd place his manly hand on my knee or thigh. I felt so loved, so desired. I knew that tonight when we got home, once we crossed the threshold of our door and were in the privacy of our home, I'd be his lover. Therefore, without his realizing it I'd bought myself some sexy underwear at a boutique in the mall that specializes in sexy garments for men and women. And later that night, I could tell he approved of my purchase.

Our private lives changed after that. We had an unspoken agreement. In our home, he was my husband and I was his wife. I kept our house clean, made him dinner and kept him (very!) satisfied in bed. He supported us financially and kept me (extremely!) happy in the bedroom. Around others and outside our home, we were father and son. And every time he'd introduce me to anybody, be it a friend, fellow truck driver, acquaintance, whomever... he'd say quite proudly, "This is my handsome Son". And then boast about how smart I was, how I was going to college and be the first in his family to get a college degree, etc. etc. Privately, he'd encourage me to get an education, to do something with my life. He didn't want me to struggle and work long, hard hours like he did. He wanted more for me.

We grew stronger, happier and closer as the days, weeks and months came and went. Our sexual experiences grew as well. I realized I loved being manhandled, treated rough and used like a cheap, two-bit whore by my Daddy. I got off on it. I loved being spanked and dressing up (or down!) for him in sexy men's underwear, G-strings and on occasion a woman's crotchless panty for easy entry. I loved being vocal and nasty with him, begging for his cock. And although he felt a bit uncomfortable at first, I begged him to talk dirty to me, to treat me like a whore in bed... soon he got used to it and loved it as well. I brought out the nasty in my Daddy, and he made me feel so sexy. I loved it when he would grab me by my hair and use my mouth as a fuckhole. He'd pull out and cum all over my face, rubbing his cock all over while calling me a cock-loving, cum-covered, slut; the nastier and dirtier, the better for me.

One day while fantasizing about my Dad I decided I wanted to taste him raw, stinky, and sweaty. I wanted to blow him just as he walked in from work. I loved his rugged, manly, grizzly nature. I was in my Trig class and couldn't concentrate. I wanted him so bad. Luckily, it was Tuesday and I only had 2 morning classes and the afternoon off. I got home early and cleaned and started dinner. My dad had called me and said he'd be home about 6:30 pm. I was keeping an eye out and then I heard his truck. I had on a tight, sexy tidy-whitey, and on the back, with a Sharpie, I'd written "Daddy's Whore!" and cut out a hole perfectly aligned to my asshole. To cover up a bit, I'd put on an apron. As my Daddy neared the door, I got on my knees... waiting for him to enter our home. When he stepped foot in the door, he saw me and gave me a quizzical look. I welcomed him and told him I was ready to service him. He cracked a big smile. But then he told me he was dirty and stunk of sweat. I looked up at him and told him I wanted him, needed him, desired him this way.

"Daddy, I've had you on my mind all day. I want to taste you, to smell you, to have you right here, right now... just the way you are."

And with that I crawled over to him and started unzipping his pants. He closed the door and backed up to it. I unbuttoned his jeans, lowered them and his underwear as I fished out his Daddy cock. I took his cock and rubbed it all over my face, especially over my lips. He smelled manly, funky, and raw. And I loved it!

I took my time with Dad's cock. I kissed his one-eyed monster right on the tip and then tongued it, taking his head in my mouth, savoring every bit of his manhood. I licked it up and down all the way to the base, sniffing his low-hanging jewels like a little bitch in heat. I'd wanted this all day. He moaned and encouraged his little whore to suck him good. I couldn't get enough of my father. I took his cock in my mouth, inch by savory inch as my Dad took my head in his hands and started skull fucking me. I'd grown to be a pro cocksucker. My dad was a good 8.5 inches and I could fit it all in. He loved it when he tickled my throat and his balls slapped against my chin. He once told me no woman had ever managed that feat. But I was different. I didn't suck him because he wanted me to or to just do it. I sucked him because I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Before long, he was fucking my mouth calling me every dirty, filthy name you can think of. I loved being used by my father. I held onto his waist, running my hands on his tight stomach and then I grabbed him from his yummy ass and pushed him further in my mouth. I was soon enjoying the fruits of my labor. Dad exploded in my mouth, coating my throat and in essence my tummy with his yummy Daddy juice, and I drank every last scrumptious drop. I felt Dad go weak in the knees. He was panting and breathing hard. He looked down at me at the same time I looked up at him. Our eyes locked. We exchanged so much love in that moment.

But I wasn't done yet. I wanted to do something I hadn't done before. I was going out on a limb, wasn't sure how he'd react, but I wouldn't know 'til I tried. Once Daddy regained some strength, I helped him out of his jeans and underwear and reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and helped him take it off. He, of course, thought I was undressing him so he could take a shower, but once naked I started turning him around. He was confused. He didn't know what I wanted or what I was doing. He looked at me with a "what the hell?" expression. I instructed him to turn around and trust me. He did as I told him. I had him stretch his arms up and out against the door and to spread his legs much like he was being frisked. He started to object, but I didn't give him a chance. Without much pretense, I grabbed hold of his ass cheeks, spread them open and went for it. He was at a loss for words, but didn't move an inch. I dove in and started licking his asshole first and then up and down his sweaty, manly asscrack. He was everything I wanted and more. I took in the musky, sweaty, manly scent of my Daddy and I was hungry for more. Soon enough, he was relaxed and enjoying the sensation. He even started purring and moaning his approval. I'd never rimmed him before, yet he'd done it to me many times.

He loved it so much he spread his legs a little wider and stuck his ass out a little more. I couldn't get enough of his tight, meaty cheeks and his tasty manhole. And when I licked from his asshole down to his balls, I thought he'd go crazy. He absolutely loved the sensation. I reached around and took hold of his growing manmeat, which was getting harder by the second. I stroked him a few times as I licked his ass, but I knew my Daddy was tired and hungry. I turned him around, gave his Daddy cock a light, soft kiss, looked up at him and told him dinner was ready and that he should take a shower. He looked down at me with a smile and called me a cock-tease and then made his way to the shower.

TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers