I Am Where You Belong

Story Info
She said, "It's no problem." But it was.
10.2k words
3.75
141.3k
60
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers

I AM WHERE YOU BELONG.

She told me it was no problem; but it was.

My name is Tom Teeter. My problems are at a lifetime, worst ever. I am living in the shadow of a divorce that has devastated, humiliated and embarrassed me more than I could imagine. My ex-wife has hurt me so badly that I honestly am not sure I can survive this grief that has descended on me.

I am 29, I stand 6'3" and weigh 215 lbs. I have sandy hair, green eyes and am a guy who gets constantly flirted with, or at, by women young and old, married and single. The best looking women come onto me aggressively, without shame. It is something I've had happen since I was 18. I've been told by hundreds of women, over the years that I am quite good looking. I have a square jaw, smooth facial features, straight white teeth, a medium nose, and clean cut appearance. My chest and shoulders are broad and muscle bound and my pectorals are pronounced with nipples that women love to tease. I have washboard abs, a smooth body with no, or very little, body hair. My thighs and calves are well muscled and my butt is taut, small and round. The girls seem to love to look at me and tease me with their own alluring beauty.

Everywhere I go they flirt with me. Women offer me their phone numbers, their panties, their hotel room keys, a smell of their fingers after they remove them from under their skirt and glimpses of nipples, panties, hairy and hairless pussy, regularly.

I resist the advances of women because of a unique problem that I have always had. I have a very small penis. When it is soft, it is maybe ½ inch long. Hard, at full mast, it grows to 3 inches. Erect, it is about as big around as a normal man's big toe. My problem has always been this absolute humiliation.

My cock works fine; I pee like a racehorse and when I ejaculate I spew huge amounts of cum, I can squirt half a body length and am normal in all ways, except for my penis size.

When I have succumbed to some elaborate seduction, from time to time, and after some kissing and heavy breathing, when the woman gets a look at or feel of my little, erect penis, they laugh, they mock me and degrade me. It has served to give me the worst complex, and my cock only shrinks, not gets bigger.

Four years ago, I finally had suffered so much humiliation from women over my size that I'd pretty much accepted that I'd never be in a loving and happy relationship. I have normal urges, I love beautiful women as much as any man, but I've had so many nasty, vicious encounters that I decided it was easier to keep my distance from them and find a way to plow through each day without getting close enough to any one woman so that I could avoid the further destruction of my self-esteem.

I received my master's degree in Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, after getting my undergraduate degree at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, where I studied veterinary medicine, of all things. During high school, I was going to be a veterinarian, but after receiving my Bachelor of Science degree I decided I wanted to do something else. So, I applied for and was accepted to the School of Mines. With some work on the side to take the additional classes that I'd need, I received my Master's two years after my four year degree. It was tough, but I am bright and capable and at 24 years of age, I was ready for the world.

I had so little social life in college because of the constant humiliation from girls when they saw my small cock, it left me with ample time to study. I did have lots of opportunities to date and bed women, but I was always so humiliated. I was still a virgin at 24. There I was; a virgin with a master's degree, great looking and a problem for which I had no solution.

I got a great job with the Colorado State Highway Department. I became a project engineer, with a lot of say so and responsibilities when new roads and bridges were being planned and built. The Rocky Mountains present a lot of challenges for road building, so the need for someone with an education like mine is great and I have a bright future.

My salary was way more than most, $160,000 to start and with a few breaks I could be up to double that, or more, in the next 10 years.

As always, I was 'the eligible bachelor' wherever I went; Great looking, great job, no girlfriend all the greats, except...!

I just avoided women. It was easier.

April Blake was a flag girl for the project on which I first cut my teeth. We were adding a lane in each direction to Interstate 70 from Silverthorne to Vail, over Vail pass. The job was a logistical nightmare, because of heavy traffic, horrid weather, dangerous mountain conditions and the monumental (literally) obstacles in our path. April stood on the road with an octagon or diamond shaped, red, 'stop' or, orange, 'slow' sign for 8 hours each day, attempting to regulate the flow of, and to slow or stop traffic, and make the job site safe for the other workers.

April is a stunningly attractive and feminine woman. She is my age, tall-5'9", 125 lean pounds, Hip length chocolate brown hair with dreamy light blue eyes, small 'b' sized breasts, petite round butt and bright white teeth with medium puffy lips. I saw a picture of Princess Kathryn of Great Britain and I thought April could be her sister. Their looks are very similar, only April is smaller breasted and maybe a little taller.

April was unfriendly and unapproachable to most men. She was so stunning looking that almost all men, young and old, hit on her, stared at her, and generally made her uncomfortable. She had become so weary of the come-on that she just wasn't going to let anyone through her defenses. What with me being pretty much the same way towards women, it was refreshing to me to be around a woman who wasn't on the make. I relaxed around her and she relaxed around me over the months. I could actually say that I thought we were becoming friends. There was no covert sexuality between us, just professional and friendly banter.

Near the top of Vail pass, April was hit by a car one cold March day right as the sun was setting in the west and the sun was in the driver's eyes. She was standing a little too close to traffic and the car was going too fast, the driver not paying attention and just clipped her, knocking her off her feet and about 4 or 5 feet to the side. The impact wasn't real hard, but it did break her left thigh, which was the point of impact with her body and the car. She was in excruciating pain, laying there on the cold and snowy ground. I happened to be the closest to her when the accident occurred, first hearing her screams, then I looked and saw her writhing on the ground.

Dodging traffic, I ran to her and knelt beside her on the side of the road.

She was in so much pain she couldn't speak, beyond "my leg, my leg" and she held onto her thigh with both hands.

I radioed for an ambulance but we, being so far from any medical facility, and with the traffic being so heavy, were informed that there was no way to get one up to us in less than two hours, or more, and then with traffic being what it was, and the distance to the hospital, it would take over two hours to get there after they picked her up from the scene.

I told dispatch to, "do what you have to do, we have a flag woman down, nightfall coming on and it is cold and windy up here on this pass."

While I was talking, dispatch could hear April screaming, so the true gravity of the situation was clear.

Ironically, the governor, himself, Rolly Tancredo, was in the Highway Department's office while I was talking to dispatch and he heard my radio transmissions. He heard April screaming in the background as I was describing the situation, and it was he, himself, who ordered the chopper. It was highly unusual for something like this to happen without a physician ordering the flight for life unit, but when the governor orders it, it can be done.

While we were waiting, I stabilized April's leg the best I could. I used two shovels for splints, placing them along the left side of her body from her armpit to her foot. For the second part of the splint, I broke the handle off another shovel and placed it from her crotch to her foot.

I had an old shirt that I used for a rag in my pickup, and used it to tie around the two handles and her leg up high on her thigh, next to her crotch. I needed something soft so her break wasn't aggravated. Then I used ace bandage to tie around her calf, stabilizing the two splints.

I had used the entire ace bandage out of the first aid kit in my pickup so all I had left was yellow 'caution' tape, from the construction scene, for her upper body. I used about 100 yards of it and wrapped it around her torso and the handle just below and over her breasts.

By the time Flight for Life arrived, 55 minutes after the accident, April was going into shock. They gently loaded her onto the stretcher and into the helicopter. I told a sometimes conscious April that I would drive down the hill and see her at the hospital as soon as I could get there. Off they went.

It was after 8 pm when I got to the Swedish Medical Center where they'd taken April. She was just out of surgery, where they had reset and pinned her broken thigh bone, and wouldn't be awake until the next day, but they assured me she was going to be fine, so I went to my apartment, overlooking downtown Denver and showered.

During the night I thought of how April and I were similar. Both of us quite attractive, yet, for our own reasons couldn't find a mate. She, because she believed all men are liars and cheats, and me because of how I am treated by women when they discover my little penis.

Both of us found ourselves on the horns of a dilemma, and the situation didn't seem that it would resolve itself in either of our lives.

I wondered, "Maybe this time".

"Probably not" and I rolled over and dozed fitfully.

Since I was the road construction project's main engineer, I had responsibility for many aspects of the project, including employee safety.

I walked into the hospital room of April Blake at 7:15 the next morning. Governor Tancredo was comforting April, holding her hand and speaking softly to her. She was in sort of a drugged daze, but I saw her look at me and a look of recognition sweep across her face.

The Governor turned to look at what she had noticed and saw me.

I nodded and he asked, "Are you her family?"

I told him, "Tom Teeter, Governor. I'm the project engineer on the I-70 project from Silverthorne to Vail; it's a pleasure to meet you. How is our girl?"

"Oh, she's not too alert yet this morning, but she'll be ok. How could this happen, Tom? Don't we have policies in place to protect these workers?" The Governor accusingly asked me.

"No, it's not his fault. You leave him alone!" cried April from her fog. She had heard the governor's accusing tone and words. "This was my fault for standing to close to traffic."

"Interesting!" Said the Governor and then patted her hand and left the room, brushing by me as he walked by.

"April, how are you, are you in a lot of pain, sweetie?" I asked as I stepped to her side, grabbing her hand gently.

"The governor told me he was going to investigate this and hold the boss of this project accountable," she slurred, "Then you walked in."

"It's ok, don't fret. You just concentrate on feeling better, April; don't you have any family here? Can I call someone for you?" I asked.

"No, my folks are gone and I had no brothers or sisters. You already know I don't have a husband or boyfriend." April replied drowsily.

In the next few days I was April's only returning visitor. She was going to be released, but the doctors wanted her to have after-care. She was in a full cast from above her hips to her foot on her left side and would need care until the cast came off.

I talked to April about this and she didn't know what she would do. We argued some about her coming to my place where I could care for her until she could get on her feet.

I had thought about it and offered to have her come to my place, because I really couldn't see that she had any other options. I could let her have my bed and I'd take the couch and be able to take care of her until she could get around on her own. She finally relented, because she was about to be released and just had nowhere else to go.

It would only be 6 weeks or so, but she'd need care every day. Not necessarily around the clock care, but she couldn't cook for or clean herself and she was bed bound for the time being.

There didn't seem to be any other alternatives. She had little money, and because of her admission to the governor that it had been her fault, the State had notified her that worker's comp was not an option that she could use to pay for rehabilitation. They'd hold her job, and pay her basic medical bills, but she was on her own as far as after care.

So, I took her home. The ambulance transported her and wheeled her into my apartment on the gurney. All I had were the doctor's basic instructions and prescription meds. The rest was up to April and me to improvise.

There is no way to improvise when someone has to shit. When she has to pee, she just can't get up and go. I had to be involved. So, I'd put the pan under her, pulled it out when she was done, wiped her butt, patted her pussy dry and bathed her beautiful body, to her great humiliation and embarrassment. I cooked and tended to her when I was home at night and on the weekends.

During the week days, I hired an elderly neighbor woman, Myrtle McComb, to come in and sit with April. She had always been very friendly and seemed plenty lonely, having been widowed for a few years. I paid her $60 per day, she was so glad to get it. She would come over at 7 am and stay until I got home, usually around 6. I paid in cash and she didn't have to report it on her social security. All she had to do was help April use the toilet, in bed, clean her when she did and cook a little lunch, and keep the place cleaned and the laundry washed and folded. The rest of the time, she would just spend with April. She was so lonely that she was delighted to be there, and earning a whole $60 too.

It was good for her. It was good for April, it helped me and I could easily afford it.

Of course, April was torn between embarrassed and humiliated; yet grateful beyond words. She was in a tough spot but all we could do was just put our time in and get through it. I covered for her, never letting her be embarrassed or humiliated because of me teasing or smirking nor gave I any indication of my amusement.

I reassured her constantly that it was "ok, nothing to be ashamed about, it's natural; glad I can be here to help you."

I became more and more familiar with April; all of April. I learned about her past, her life's heartbreaks and triumphs, her anger with men, and about her running to Denver from Council Bluffs, Iowa to get away from all the wolves, men, after her folks had passed away.

I also learned a lot about her body. I washed and rinsed her 3 feet long, rich brown hair, dried and brushed it for her, gave her massages so she wouldn't get bed sores, washed her face and neck, her armpits, her breasts, her belly and beneath the cast as far as I could reach, washed her right leg, her ass and her exposed pussy. I even shaved her armpits and her uncasted leg. The girl was pretty much helpless most of the time. Added to that, April was on pretty heavy doses of pain meds, so she was toasted much of the time.

As the days passed she became a little more relaxed around me. Her embarrassment faded some and she just let me do my job of cleaning her and tending to her, though she always expressed her thanks and gratitude along with her regrets and 'sorrys'.

On day 8, I noticed April was lubricated when I was about to wash around her pussy. I could smell the delicious aroma of her arousal. Because of the cast, she couldn't bend at the waist and service herself at all, and her arms weren't long enough to reach past the cast to touch herself there.

I took note of her lubrication and when I touched her pussy to wash it, I realized that her labia were engorged, her clitoris stood out and moisture leaked from her opening, running down between the cheeks of her ass and onto the sheets of my bed. The aroma of her arousal was highly charged with eroticism for me.

I looked up and she had put her hands over her nipples and was pulling and twisting at them, sucking in deep breaths and moaning slightly, her back arched and her head pushed deeply into the pillow.

I asked, "April would you like a little relief?"

"Oh, Tom; I am so sorry to ask, but yes, please. I just cannot help myself. You have done it all, would you mind just helping me with this until I can do it on my own? I've been self-reliant for so long, and now, I'm helpless."

"Sure." was all I said.

I lay the washcloth aside and touched her pubic mound with the palm of my hand, laying it all at once over her entire Mons.

She groaned loudly spreading her one good leg, and ground herself into the center of my hand, into my palm. I pushed and could feel the hard little nub of her clit. I moved my hand around in circles and up and down. She was soaking but the liquid could not escape because my hand had created a seal and her moisture built and built as I continued to apply steady pressure to her and circle slowly. What she could do to help was move slightly and she continued to grind into me.

April came with a violent shout and spasm. When she did, she immediately cried out in pain as the convulsion put pressure on her broken thigh bone. Her orgasm chased quickly away, because of the intensity of her pain in her leg. She cried so hard.

My heart really went out to April. This girl was in a bind. I could see she was a real trooper and was in an impossible place. No sexual relief, terribly embarrassed about her very bodily functions and not able to get relief. She was a trooper, but at this moment, she was beaten. As the intensity of her orgasm and the pain subsided, she drifted off from her sobs into a drugged slumber.

It reminded me of me. I was in an impossible place, too. I was falling in love with her; she, a willow fox and me a small dicked wonder boy. I left her and went into the bathroom and masturbated. I did not soften after I came, my arousal was so very heightened, so I masturbated some more, and after 15 minutes I came again. Then, I wept alone in the bathroom.

The darkness was thick. I was roused from my slumber and I heard April from the bedroom, "Tom, could you help me please? Tom?"

I woke from my sleep, ran from my bedroll on the couch to the bedroom and landed on my knees at her bedside.

"What's wrong, April? Are you in pain? What is happening?"

"I need to use the toilet. I'm so sorry, Tom. I hate to wake you but I can't wait."

" 'S ok, April...here raise your leg up." as I slid the basin beneath her luscious little behind.

She began to pee and it dribbled down her body into the basin. I could smell her previous arousal strongly in the room and now, that smell mixed with the odor of urine. She farted as she peed and apologized, so embarrassed. Her dignity was totally spent. But, I was falling in love. Finally I met someone who was being every bit as abased as I had been all my life and I did not find her predicament funny, I empathized and covered for her trying with all I knew to build her up and not let her crumble in despair.

There was no doubt; she deeply appreciated my gentleness, in spite of her humiliation. Often, she expressed her sorrow for my constant longsuffering in her behalf.

It endeared me to her even more, though I could really say nothing to her about it. She and I both were relegated to our private thoughts. They were all the privacy she really had, and for me, my private thoughts were a prison.

Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers