I Fuck Big Girls In The Ass

Story Info
White BBW is interviewed by Black Stud.
1.5k words
3.23
79.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

My name is James Jacob Slay. Friends call me J.J. I kind of like the nickname, so I don't bug them when they use it with me. What's today's topic of discussion? Simply me, myself and I. I have certain rather intimate confessions to make. In my former life, I was a bit of a snob. I was the editor of the world's most popular and well-read fashion magazine. I had a vast and luxurious office located in downtown Manhattan and I was constantly surrounded by the world's sexiest women and handsomest men. The hunks and beauties of the modeling world paraded around me endlessly. Myself, I belonged to the unique clique of the beautiful people. I'm a six-foot-two, lean and muscular man with light brown skin and pale bronze eyes. My father is an Irishman and my mother is of Jamaican origin. I studied Fashion Merchandising at Bay State College in Massachusetts and earned a Master's degree in Business Administration from the prestigious Harvard University Business School.

After that, I went to work with Planet Fashion, the leading fashion magazine for men and women. It's read by over one hundred million people worldwide. Fifty eight percent of the readership is female, and forty two percent is male. Among fashion magazines, it's ranked as the top for both men and women. I started working at Planet Fashion and slowly made my way up. At the age of thirty two, I became the CEO of Planet Fashion. I was the first minority and male head of the magazine. Previously, it had been under the staunch leadership of founder and owner Jennifer Simon. I masterminded the corporate coup which led to her downfall, thanks to some help from the shareholders and the board of directors.

Recently, we've decided to diversify. How? By welcoming plus-size models into our catalogs. I've decided to interview them personally. In order to do so, I created a new identity for myself. With makeup, hair dye and some voice coaching and acting lessons, I became someone else entirely. Mr. X, the man who would have the final say so on the plus-size models vying for a spot in the special interest section of the catalog. Let me tell you all about my unique adventures.

My first victim was Madeline Simon, a big and tall white woman with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. This self-described Big Beautiful Woman was a member of the Minnesota Institute of Technology Women's Wrestling program. I couldn't believe it. This gal came from my parents alma mater. My family lived in Minnesota before moving to Massachusetts. I once considered attending Minnesota Tech but it was too pricy. It cost thirty grand a year to attend. The school had thirty thousand students spread over two campuses. Academically as well as athletically, it was considered one of the best schools in the country. I didn't recall Minnesota Tech having a women's wrestling program, though.

Madeline told me all about it. Apparently, after becoming a Division One Intercollegiate Athletic Program, Minnesota Tech decided to expand. Originally, the Minnesota Institute of Technology's Department of Athletics sponsored Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Water Polo, Rugby, Bowling, Rowing, Football, Alpine Skiing, Wrestling, Rifle, Pistol, Fencing and Rodeo along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Water Polo, Alpine Skiing, Rugby, Bowling, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Rowing, Rifle, Pistol, Fencing and Rodeo. Recently, they added Women's Wrestling along with Men's and Women's Cycling. Recently, they've won national awards in Men's and Women's Basketball, Men's Baseball, Women's Softball, Men's Soccer, Women's Cross Country, Men's and Women's Swimming, Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Field Hockey, Men's Football and Men's Wrestling. I was impressed. Now I definitely wished I went there.

Madeline had a lot of questions about modeling. Apparently, she never thought she'd try it. I answered all of her questions in a friendly manner, making her feel at ease. She surprised me by boldly volunteering to show me what she got. You have to understand that, to the casual observer, Madeline looked like a shy, plump country girl. It turns out that she was anything but. Before my amazed eyes, she dropped the flowery summer dress she was wearing and revealed the naked, plump yet sexy body underneath it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Now, that's what I call a lively interview! I looked at Madeline impassively. She stared at me. Clearly, this dame was looking to make an impression. However, I'm not the sort of man who is easily impressed.

I stared into Madeline's eyes, and told the big and tall country girl that I was waiting to be impressed. That's when it happened. I could see it in her eyes. Her bravado briefly vanished. She wasn't the kind of gal who took her clothes off in front of people every day. Especially handsome, exotic-looking gentlemen like myself. Madeline asked me if I liked what I saw. I told her to turn around. She blinked. I absolutely hate repeating myself. Don't you? I loudly told her to turn around and show me that fat white ass of hers. Madeline blinked. Something flashed in her eyes. Anger, and something else. Resignation. Nevertheless, she did as she was told. My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at Madeline's fat naked butt. This young white woman had the kind of booty that until recently was considered rare on white females. Madeline was a big woman with a fat ass. A wonderfully round and plump ass. I liked her already. Nice. Very nice. Madeline asked me if I've had enough. I said yes. She turned around and looked at me.

Although I maintained a stern face, something in my eyes or demeanor must have given away my thrill. I've been surrounded by skinny guys and skinny girls for eons. Seriously. Everyone I meet is obsessed with the gym. Anabolic steroid-popping guys and vomit-inducing gals who were basically destroying their bodies to look good. Yeah, I found them boring. What Madeline had was natural beauty. In her full-figured way, she was awesome. Mesmerizing. Sexy. Sensual. Wow. I told her as much. She smiled, then walked up to me confidently. That's when she began her seduction of me.

I'm not quite sure how, but somehow, I ended up with my dick in Madeline's mouth. The plump white chick sucked on my brown dick like a professional. She flicked her tongue over my balls and worked me over. I couldn't believe how good she was. While sucking my cock, she fingered her pussy. When I came, she eagerly drank my cum. A lot of women don't like it when you cum all over their faces. Madeline didn't seem to mind. What a wonderful attitude for a big beautiful woman to have. She will go far with that attitude. When she was done sucking every last drop of my cum, Madeline looked at me and asked me what else I wanted to do. The image of her fat white ass flashed in my mind. I told her what I wanted. Was it my imagination or did she look more pale than when she came in?

A few moments later, I had Madeline on her hands and knees. Face down and fat ass up. I love looking at women in this position. It makes me feel manly and strong. I came up behind her and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. Then, I took some lube from a can in my drawer and smeared it all over her asshole. Madeline complained that the lube was cold, and I told her to chill out. Then, I pressed my cock against Madeline's backdoor and pushed. As my cock easily popped into Madeline's asshole, I realized that this big woman was no stranger to anal sex. It always surprises and amazes me when big women are into anal sex. I don't know why. It's fun, though. I placed my hands on her hips and began fucking her nice and easy. From time to time, she moaned but otherwise she was quiet. I've fucked tons of models in the ass, both male and female. Most of them are whiners. They can't wait for me to stop screwing them. Not Madeline. She took it like a champ.

A few minutes later, I came. I screamed loudly as I experienced ultimate pleasure. Madeline's groans mixed with mine as my cock spat its cum deep into her asshole. Oh, man. I've always dreamed of shooting my cum inside a big beautiful woman's fine plump booty. And now, I had finally gotten my wish. Afterwards, Madeline and I put our clothes back. She asked me if she got the job. I told her that she showed great promise, but was disqualified for spreading her legs too quickly. Oh, man. You should have seen the look on her face. If looks could kill. She stormed out of my office, swearing revenge. I laughed, then looked at the other models in the waiting room. A predatory smile filled my face. Next!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers