I Got Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzanne is faced with additional blackmail.
6.1k words
4.22
98.4k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne Baines was really getting herself into a big mess, and she didn't even know the half of it yet.

Her boss, Principal Randy "Bull" Jefferson, had been blackmailing her for sex after finding security camera images of her kissing one of her band students. Despite her attempts to assure him that the boy had made the pass at her and that she pushed him away, Bull would not back down. He had now had sex with her twice in the past month, and agreed to end the blackmail if she would join him at a conference in San Francisco in May. Little did they know that, during their second copulation, the very student who had tried to kiss Suzanne was able to see them through her above-office windows, and he took pictures of them with his cell phone camera.

Through all of this, Suzanne's husband Tom was completely oblivious to her situation. Or at least she thought so. Though they hadn't made love in well over a month, he had stopped bugging her about having sex. This was fine with her, since she hadn't been interested in sex for a long time. Actually, she realized while driving home thinking about the situation after the second time with Bull, she wasn't so interested in making love to her husband. The act of passionate sex, especially with her very well-endowed boss, was a little exciting. Her body was experiencing feelings she hadn't felt before. But then there was the guilt of it all. She still loved her husband—or did she? She was so confused. She decided that she definitely loved her entire family, and knew that if her husband learned of her infidelity—even if it was under circumstances of blackmail—she could lose that family. In her guilt, she decided to try to make love to her husband some time this coming weekend.

---

The next day, things went pretty well at school. Suzanne had good rehearsals with her bands, and the kids were under control for the most part. Except for Jose. She had him in two classes that day, and both times, he was disrespectful and seemed angry about something. At one point, during the second class with him, which was at the end of the day, she had to send him outside the classroom to cool off. She made a mental note to speak with him about whatever was bothering him after class.

Once the class was dismissed, Jose came back into the classroom to get his things. He wouldn't even look at Mrs. Baines, and she could tell he was just in a terrible mood. She moved in front of the open door to force him to face her before he left.

"Jose, what's going on with you today?" she asked gently.

Still, he would not look at her, and he did not answer. He just stood there in front of her.

"Jose, it's obvious that something has been bothering you all day today, and I don't think it's anything I've done to provoke you. So something else must be going on. Is it something at home?" she asked.

For a few moments, Jose just stared at the floor. Then, he took a deep breath to answer her. "Actually, it is something you did. But not during class."

Suzanne wasn't sure how to respond, so she just furrowed her eyebrows and folded her arms to allow him to say whatever else he wanted to say.

Then he finally looked up at her. "Mrs. Baines," he began. "How long have you been fucking around with Mr. Jefferson?"

His language shocked her at first, and then the meaning of his question sunk in. Her first instinct was denial.

"I—I don't know what you're talking about, and shame on you for talking that way!"

"Bullshit," he retorted angrily. "I saw you and him fucking last night, and I have the pictures to prove it!"

He dug his cell phone out of his backpack, brought up some of the pictures, and showed them to her.

All the color drained from her face as she saw the pictures. They weren't great, but she knew they were real.

"Jose...Jose...How...H-how did you get these pictures?" she fumbled as she shut the door to the classroom.

"I came to talk to you yesterday afternoon, and everything was locked so I was going to get your attention through the windows. So I climbed the tree outside, and saw what I saw," he explained.

"B-but the...the pictures! Why did you take them?" she asked again.

Jose's head lowered at the direct question. He hadn't anticipated that difficult question. "I don't know," he shrugged. "Just curiosity, I guess. So I could look at them again. The view was nice."

"Jose, I can't explain to you everything that is going on, but suffice it to say that I'm not exactly doing this for fun," Suzanne tried to explain.

"Whatever," he replied, getting bold again. "I saw your face. You seemed to be having quite a bit of fun, the way I saw it."

Suzanne sighed. She didn't know how else to explain it to him. "Jose, you've got to keep this a secret, and I need you to delete those pictures from your phone. Have you shown anyone else the pictures?"

He paused. "No," he lied. "But hey, I'm not the one who screwed up, here. What do I get in return for deleting these pictures? I mean, they must be worth a lot to you."

Jose knew that he had in fact shown one person the pictures, his cousin Hector. Hector was a linebacker on a football team at another school in the district, who had been in band with Jose as freshmen before Hector moved and was transferred to the other high school. Back then, both boys talked about their dirty fantasies of what they would like to do to that "hot band teacher" Mrs. Baines. So Jose knew that Hector would really like these pictures, and he did. He had asked Jose to phone them to his phone, but Jose hadn't done that yet.

In the classroom, Suzanne stood there with her mind reeling at all of this. She was starting to feel dizzy at how this situation was spinning out of control.

"What do you want me to do, Jose?" she asked innocently. She really didn't mean it sexually, but realized what it sounded like as soon as she said it.

Jose remained quiet for a few moments before gathering up the courage to make his request. "I promise to delete these pictures, in front of you, if you'll let me have sex with you—just one time, I promise!"

Suzanne took a deep breath. She should have known it would come to this. She rolled her eyes as she responded, "Jose, I can't do that. First of all, you know I'm married. And second of all, you're my student. And thirdly, you're not even old enough!"

Jose responded, "Well, first of all, it doesn't seem to matter that you're married. And second, I won't tell anyone about it—ever. And third, guess what? It's my 18th birthday on Thursday."

Suzanne knew those answers were not really good enough, but she also didn't know what she was going to do. If she made him angry by denying his request, he could show anyone those pictures, and she was in trouble all over again. She couldn't believe she was being sexually blackmailed AGAIN, this time by Jose. She looked around the room as her mind raced.

"Hey," Jose said, this time a little more cheerfully. "What if I get us a motel room on Saturday, after my birthday? You and I could have our own little 'party' for me," he chuckled.

Suzanne wasn't laughing. She thought about a compromise. "What if I just gave you a hand-job? Would that be enough?" she asked.

"No way. It's got to be full-on sex," he insisted.

She offered another compromise: "Well, what if I gave you a blowjob?"

"That would be very nice, and I hope we get to that then. But no, that wouldn't be enough. I've never gone 'all the way' with a girl before, and I want you—an experienced woman—to show me how it's done," he said.

Suzanne couldn't believe she was actually considering it as she thought about her family plans for Saturday. They actually didn't have anything planned for that day. She could tell her husband that she had to go out for some reason, maybe shopping or something. She could spend a couple hours with Jose, get it over with, and pray that would be the end of her situation with him.

She did her best to explain the gravity of the situation to him. "Jose, I just might be willing to go along with this, but you have to understand how serious this is. If ANYONE were to find out, not only would I lose my job, I could go to jail simply because I am still your teacher. Not to mention it could make it onto the news, and you'd be ruining my life forever."

Jose was getting very excited now. "I understand. I promise I won't tell anyone about it, ever! And as soon as we're done, I'll delete the pictures in front of you!"

Suzanne grimaced as she looked at him. She still wasn't sure she wanted to go through with it. Finally, she made her decision.

"I also can't risk getting pregnant," she hinted.

He got the hint: "Don't worry," he said. "I'll bring rubbers."

She laughed to herself at his use of that adolescent term for a condom.

"Okay," she resigned. "Just tell me where and what time on Saturday."

Jose jumped into the air with a yelp. "Woo-hoo! I'll arrange it all tonight and tomorrow I'll tell you where and when." He hugged her as she moved out of the way of the door to let him out.

Once the door shut, she went into her office, fell into her chair, and sobbed.

---

The next day, Wednesday, Jose met Suzanne after school to inform her that he had paid a friend—one who had a credit card—to reserve a room at the Vegas Motel on Vermont Ave in town. Suzanne had never heard of it, but knew Vermont Avenue had some cheap, run-down, hourly motels. While a little disappointed, she realized she should not have expected anything "nice" when a teenage boy was making the reservations. She reminded herself that in no way was this rendezvous going to be "romantic." He gave her the address, and told her he'd meet her there at Noon on Saturday.

---

On Thursday, Suzanne joined the band in singing "Happy Birthday" to Jose. She didn't lead it; another student mentioned it. This led her to believe that it probably really was his birthday after all, which gave her a tiny bit of relief, knowing that he would be legally "old enough" to have sex with an adult after today. But even that fact didn't make the situation right. She was still his teacher, and she was still married.

---

Saturday morning rolled around. Suzanne had slept in until around 9:00 a.m. Her husband had already gotten up and was feeding the kids breakfast, who had also already awakened. She remembered what she had to endure today, so she got out of bed and got in the shower to get herself clean and to trim her pubic hair.

The night before, Suzanne told Tom that she needed to go to her school to get some grading done. "I'm really behind, and if you could just watch the kids for me for a few hours, I could work in peace and quiet and get it all done," she lied. She felt terribly about cheating on him and now blatantly lying to him to cover herself, but she looked at the bright side that this would all be over soon, and she could get back to a normal life with him. She wondered if, after much time had passed, she would ever tell him about this ordeal.

Once again, to make herself at least get a little "in the mood" for what was about to happen, Suzanne put on a pair of tight, white satin panties and a matching bra, which helped accentuate her cleavage. Then she just threw on a sweat suit over them. She spent some time on her hair and makeup, to make herself look and feel "pretty." She then thought about what a disaster this would all be if Jose forgot to bring a condom, so she grabbed one from her husband's nightstand and put it in her sweatpants pocket.

At around 11:45, Suzanne thanked her husband for taking care of the kids and promised it would be "worth it" to him. She knew that would make him think sexually, and it did. "Really? Maybe tonight?" he smiled.

"Maybe," she winked as she walked out the door.

---

Suzanne found the Vegas Motel, and saw Jose's old RX-7, probably an 80s model, she guessed, parked in one of the stalls. Then she saw Jose get out of his car when he saw her pull in. As she parked, she saw Jose walk in to the office/lobby. She decided to wait for him.

A minute or so later, Jose came walking out of the office. Thankfully for Suzanne, he was also trying to be discrete. As he walked in front of her car, he glanced at her and smiled, but did not stop. She watched him use his key to enter Room 107, then "almost" close it behind him.

"Smart kid," she thought. She decided to wait about 5 minutes or so before going to Room 107 herself.

After she felt she had waited long enough, she got out of her car, locked it, and let herself into the room.

Jose was turning on the TV as she walked in. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," she replied nervously. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I just thought I'd buy us a dirty movie to help get the mood going," he replied.

"Yep. Smart kid," she thought to herself again.

There was one bed in the room, covered by an old red-and-black floral patterned bed spread. The walls were painted white, though it was obvious that they hadn't re-painted in at least 25 years. And it smelled faintly like cigarettes, which she hated. The bathroom was off to the back, and it was rather tiny. As Jose searched for a move, Suzanne walked to the bathroom. "I'm going to get comfortable," she told him.

"Is there any specific storyline in these flicks that make you extra horny?" Jose yelled to the bathroom.

"Not really," she yelled back. "Any one of them will probably do the trick," she added as she removed her sweat outfit.

Just as she was coming out of the bathroom in just her bra and panties, but before Jose had noticed, he yelled, "Okay, I got one going!"

"That's great," she said in a normal voice, signaling that he didn't need to yell anymore.

He turned to look at her, and his jaw hit the floor. Her nearly-naked body was better than he had imagined! "Oh. My. God," he said in amazement. "You're simply gorgeous," he added.

Suzanne blushed, "Thank you." The butterflies in her body were certainly alive today, she thought as she went to lie down on the bed.

Jose laid down next to her as the movie started, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her, even despite what was going on on the TV. Suzanne glanced at him and smiled, "Just watch the TV."

He did, but only briefly. The scene was of a young blonde woman sucking the dick of a muscular guy with a tan. Jose returned his attention to the almost-nude woman lying next to him. He just couldn't believe it was actually happening. Again, she glanced at him and smiled.

Watching blowjobs never really turned Suzanne on, but she patiently watched the movie, knowing that they all started out this way. Soon the scene changed to the man going down on the young woman, first with her on her back, then after she rolled onto her tummy and raised her butt in the air. Now this was the kind of scene that turned Suzanne on!

The next thing she knew, Jose was climbing on top of her and trying to kiss her. She kissed him back a little, then felt too weird about it so she just turned her head an let him kiss her cheeks and neck.

Jose seemed interested in her breasts. He was groping them over her bra, but then trying to cop a feel underneath it, which proved difficult. Suzanne helped him by undoing the bra from the front. Her breasts then flattened out a little, but Jose was going to town! He dove right in, feeling one breast while he licked and sucked the other, then alternating to the other. Meanwhile, Suzanne continued to try and watch the movie, which now was showing the girl straddling the muscled man's penis while sucking another man's, who was standing over her. She didn't see the second man enter the storyline, but realized that in these movies, that never seemed to be important. The girl seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. All three of them did, she thought.

Soon, while still sucking and licking her breasts, Jose's right hand moved down to her panty-covered crotch, massaging it over the panties, and then moving the panties to the side and rubbing lips directly. She spread her legs for him to have easier access.

Jose moved his body down, kissing her chest and then stomach as he did. She knew what was coming. After he took a deep smell, with his nose buried into her panty-covered crotch, Jose said, "I've never been this close to a pussy before."

Then he began tugging at her panties, and she lifted her hips to help him take them off. He tossed the panties to the floor and stared at her naked body, focusing his eyes on her vagina. She had shaved the crotch, leaving a small, trimmed patch on top. It was a beautiful sight to a teenage boy!

Jose lowered himself to her sweetness, letting her smell engulf his senses. He could not resist opening his mouth and letting his tongue slide over her pussy. As he did, he unintentionally—but happily—separated the lips of her pussy, exposing her slippery insides and love tunnel. "Ah, you smell so good...and you taste amazing!" he commented. Though this attention aroused Suzanne, she could tell he was inexperienced because he kept just burying his nose in her hole, or licking the hole itself.

"Jose, do you see where the lips meet at the top?" Suzanne asked.

Jose stopped his oral activity and looked. "Yeah," he said.

"Well, if you focus your licking and sucking on that area, you're going to make me really happy," she said.

"Oh. Okay."

Immediately, things were moving along more quickly for her. Jose had successfully found her clitoris, and was working on it like there was no tomorrow. Her breath was quickening, and she was closing her eyes and letting herself go. "Ahhh, that's nice," she cooed.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. She bolted up, as did Jose. "Who could that be?" she asked as she pulled down the covers of the bed and climbed inside of them.

Jose did not answer as he got off the bed to get the door.

"You don't have to answer that," she reminded him.

But Jose cracked open the door anyway. It was Hector.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Jose asked as he opened the door wider and let his older cousin into the room.

Suzanne was horrified. "Jose, what in the world are you doing?" she asked, pulling the covers higher to cover her chin.

"Hey, Mrs. Baines," Hector greeted her with a smile. He was carrying a boom box, and set it down on top of the TV and was bending down to plug it in.

"Mrs. Baines, you remember my cousin Hector?" Jose said.

She had not recognized him. "Hector Ayala?" she asked.

"That's me!" he replied with a wide grin. "Man, I've been sweet on you ever since you were my band teacher," he added as he began to take off his clothes.

"W-what's going on?" Suzanne asked, completely uneasy with the unfolding situation.

"It's okay, Mrs. Baines," Jose assured her. "Hector saw the pictures on my phone," he explained, not telling the story exactly as it had really happened. "He said he would tell everyone unless he could get in on this action."

"Jose, I never agreed to th-" she began, but Jose interrupted her.

"Hey, it's no big deal. The way I see it, you really got no choice, anyway. And Hector promises that he'll never tell no one about today." Now Jose was taking off his clothes, and Hector was already completely naked.

Suzanne didn't know what to do. Indeed she was stuck. If she got up and left, surely Hector, and perhaps Jose, would show others the cell phone pictures. Before she could even make a decision, Hector was moving over to the bed and pulling the covers off of her. She instinctively crossed her arms over her breasts and closed her legs.

"Mm, nice!" Hector nodded his head as he smiled at Jose.

"Tell me about it!" Jose said. "I was just in the middle of eating her pussy when you showed up."

"Well, by all means, let me finish that for ya!" Hector said as he climbed into the bed.

Suzanne kept herself "closed" to his advances, but Jose was standing over her legs, and parted them for Hector, who was already on his way down. She didn't struggle, because she knew she had to go through with it.

12