I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
Stephani finally understands why she needs a Master.
26.3k words
4.75
630.7k
133

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

After the door slammed shut and Mrs. Graph was gone I turned and walked over to Kate's door.

I knocked and waited for a moment until I saw the door knob begin to turn. The door was pulled open enough for me to see Kate as she stood in almost complete darkness.

"Come in Justin," Kate said as she reached out and pulled my arm into her office.

"Follow me," Kate said softly as she turned and walked across her office to another door that I never even noticed before.

As we walked my eyes were glued to her sexy ass as she had on the tightest pair of blue jeans imaginable. She was dressed down tonight as she wore jeans and a sweat shirt. She walked past this other door and I followed closely behind her.

"It's done," Kate said as she turned and handed me a copy of my porno film.

"Last night's scene was so incredibly hot my buyer decided to pay us even more," Kate said as she spun around and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"How much more?" I asked as Kate's face remained against mine.

"Were getting seventy five thousand each," Kate said as she threw her hands up in the air and jumped up into my arms.

I caught her and immediately spun around in circles. Her breasts were pressing against my chin as my arms were around her ass as I held her up in the air. Finally I lowered her to the ground as we stood face to face.

"Lets watch your show last night," Kate said as she pointed toward a small love seat that I never even knew existed.

I went and sat down on the love seat as Kate picked up a remote control before joining me. Since I was sitting on the end of the love seat Kate leaned against me as she pressed 'play' on the remote.

"This is so fucking hot," Kate said as she leaned her head against my chest and made herself comfortable.

Suddenly the video started. The black curtain was pulled back and we watched as Kate led Mrs. Graph up to the stage by her dog leash. I could feel my erection growing in my pants as Kate slid down on the love seat until she was laying down and her head was on my lap.

"My buyer said he was willing to pay up to one hundred and fifty thousand for each three scene tape we produce," Kate said as she turned her head and looked up into my eyes.

Our hands found each other's and soon we were holding hands. Our thumbs and fingers continued to caress and stroke each other's hands while we watched the video.

"I need the main event tomorrow night," I said as I looked down at Kate.

Kate paused for a moment as she was thinking about something. She bit her bottom lip as she squinted her eyes.

"I can't do that, I already promised the main event to another couple who are into voodoo," Kate said as she turned her head back down and gazed at the television set.

"Shit," I said as I thought about Stephani coming to the club tomorrow night.

"But what I can do is put on a double main event tomorrow night," Kate said as she leaned up to look into my face.

"What do you have in mind?" Kate asked as I could see the dollar signs in her eyes.

"Something that will be absolutely smoking," I said as I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Well don't tease me," Kate said as she tickled me on my side.

"I have another lady who will become a slave to me. She has been extremely resistant but she has a lot of potential. Mrs. Graph will join me on stage to coerce Stephani into submission," I said softly.

"Oh God Justin were gonna be rich," Kate said as she lowered her head back to my lap and resumed watching the video.

As I glanced at the screen I watched as Kate poured hot molten candle wax all over my teacher. It was completely different watching it on a television set. The camera zoomed in to show my teacher's nipples as they grew harder and longer. The wax was running off of her and she looked so incredibly sexy as her arms and legs were forced high overhead.

"Our money will be here Monday afternoon," Kate said as she reached up and began to rub my erection through my pants.

"Oh God," I sighed softly as Kate continued to stroke my member until I was completely hard.

"Looks like someone wants to come out to play," Kate said as she shifted her weight on the love seat and unbuttoned my pants.

The feeling of my zipper being pulled down felt incredible as I finally felt some relief. Before I could utter a word Kate had my cock out of my underwear and in her mouth.

"Just watch the movie and enjoy yourself," Kate said as she slowly slid her mouth down over my member.

"Oh God," I moaned as I reached down and ran my fingers through her soft silky hair.

I continued to watch the television set. Kate was now in a heated sixty nine with my chained up teacher and she was lapping her pussy like there was no tomorrow. The incredible feeling of Kate's mouth sliding up and down my cock while I watched her eating my slave was electric.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I said as Kate continued her ministrations.

"I hope so," Kate said as she pulled off of my cock and looked me in the eye.

Kate began to slide her mouth up and down the entire length of my cock even faster. My constant moaning told her that I was well past the point of no return. My hips began to thrust gently as I now began to fuck Kate's mouth.

"Give it to me baby," Kate said as she pulled off of my cock long enough to give me a couple of quick strokes with her hand.

Suddenly her mouth encased my member again. Her head began to bob up and down as I watched Kate begin to slide her finger in and out of my teacher's cunt. Suddenly I felt my toes begin to tingle.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum," I cried out as my hips began to thrust uncontrollably. I could feel my cum racing from my balls and up my shaft. The feeling of her mouth sucking on my cock while I was cumming nearly caused me to pass out. It felt like I was in a vacuum as she sucked so hard on my member while swallowing my load. I grunted over and over as my orgasm finally began to subside.

Slowly Kate lifted her head as she laid there. The smile on her face and the way she was stroking my still hard member told me that she now needed to be taken care of.

"Stand up and strip," I said to Kate as she lowered her head and slipped my cock back into her mouth for one last suck.

"Yes Master," she said with a smile as she stood up.

Kate began to do her sexy dance as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head. Right before my eyes were her heavy immaculate breasts with gold studs through each nipple. Before long Kate unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. She quickly kicked off her tennis shoes and pulled her pants off. Before me she now stood completely naked.

I patted the love seat right next to me. I stared into her eyes as she looked down at my hand.

"Sit," I said sternly.

"Yes Master," Kate said as she grinned.

She slowly sat down and leaned back against the back of the love seat. I got up and knelt down between her legs and pulled her down far enough so her pussy was at the edge of the cushion.

"Eat my pussy Master," Kate hissed as she looked past me and at the television.

I lowered my face to her cunt and inhaled her magnificent scent. I lightly licked her pussy from bottom to top before sliding back down to her ass hole.

"Make me cum Master," Kate moaned out as she reached down between her legs and held my head.

Kate began to buck her hips as she held my head in place. She smashed her sloppy cunt all over my face as she watched the scene on the television.

I began to push my tongue in as far as it would go, causing Kate to moan out in pleasure. I slid my tongue back up to her clit and immediately pushed two fingers into her gaping hole.

"Oh shit yeah," Kate hollered out as she continued to hump my face.

Reaching up with my other hand I pulled on her nipple stud causing her to begin to climax. She began to tremble and grind her cunt on my face.

"Oh God," Kate cried out as her ass was now thrusting completely off of the love seat.

I could feel her pussy getting slipperier as my fingers now slid in and out easily. Kate was panting and her eyes were now closed as I continued my oral assault on her lovely pussy.

Suddenly Kate pushed me away. She stood up and walked to the end of the love seat and leaned over the arm.

"Fuck me Master," she moaned out as she leaned completely over the arm, leaving her back side completely vulnerable to me.

I walked up behind her and stepped out of my shoes and pants. I placed my hands on her hips as I pressed my cock between her legs and easily slid into her slippery love tunnel. Using my foot I pushed her legs apart even farther as I sank completely into her pussy.

"Oh God yes, fuck me Master," Kate cried out as I held her hips and began to thrust my hips.

"Oh fuck yeah," Kate cried out as we both watched the video.

On the television I was squeezing Mrs. Graph's breast with my hands, causing her nipple to pop out even farther. I watched with excitement as Kate pushed the piercing needle through her tender flesh, leaving her delicate nipple pierced.

'SMACK' was the sound heard as I reached back and spanked Kate's ass.

"Oh my God, again," Kate cried out.

'SMACK.'

"Again," Kate cried out as she began to shake beneath me.

'SMACK.'

"Again," Kate screamed out as I felt her cunt begin to squeeze my cock.

'SMACK.'

"HARDER," Kate screamed out as she now shook uncontrollably.

'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.'

"Oh Goddddddddddd," Kate cried out as she buried her face in the cushion. I held her hips as I continued to bang her pussy from behind.

"OhhhhUggghhhhOhhhhhhhh,Uggghhhhhhh," Kate moaned out over and over as she continued to tremble beneath me.

Suddenly Kate reached behind her and she placed her hands on her ass cheeks. She pulled her cheeks apart, revealing her tight pink ass hole.

"Please fuck my ass Master," Kate cried out as she whimpered beneath me.

I slid my swollen slippery member out of her pussy and I pressed the head of my cock against her ass hole.

"Beg your Master," I hissed as I reached back and smacked her ass, 'SMACK.'

"God Master fuck my ass," Kate hissed as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"What? I didn't hear you," I said as I heard her perfectly clear but I wanted her to beg me.

"Fuck my ass Master," Kate hissed as her hair hung down onto the cushion below while she still remained bent over the arm of the love seat.

"I still didn't hear what you," I said as I again spanked her now red ass.

'SMACK.'

"FUCK MY ASS MASTER," Kate cried out in a blood curdling scream.

I began to push my cock against her beautiful tight bung hole.

"Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh Goddddddddd," Kate cried out as the head of my cock stretched her ass hole enough to slide inside.

"Look at the television," I said as I watched the part where we were raising Mrs. Graph's legs so I could fuck her tight ass hole.

"Oh God look at that," Kate cried out as her heavy breathing now turned into a pant.

"Look at how fucking hot that is," Kate screamed as I slid completely into her ass.

I watched the monitor and began to mimic the same pace as with Mrs. Graph. Soon my hips were thrusting and Kate was moaning out just like my teacher. I continued to pound Kate from behind for what seemed to be an eternity. I felt my cum begin to boil in my balls as every nerve in my body was now on fire.

Kate was screaming "Oh God," at virtually the same time as Mrs. Graph. Kate's eyes were glued to the television set as I continued to fuck her tight ass hole.

"Cum inside of me Master," Kate cried out.

Just as I began to cum on the monitor I began to cum in Kate's ass.

"I need to feel your cum inside me Master," Kate hissed as she began to tremble all over again.

Kate buried her face in the cushions causing her panting and screaming to be muffled. I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls tightened and began to contract as I rammed my cock in and out of Kate's tight butt. Suddenly I gasped for air as I began to cum.

My balls contracted and began to spurt cum up my shaft and out of my cock until I felt it squirting out and deep into her bowels.

"Oh Godddddddddd," Kate cried out in a dry husky voice as I continued to deposit my load of cum into her ass.

Slowly we came down from our high's. I slumped over Kate as we both slid onto the love seat. We cuddled for a while as we held each other and giggled.

"So that is what it's like from a slave's perspective," Kate said softly as she took a deep breath.

"That was fun," she said as she stood up and began to dress.

"Too bad we didn't have the camera's in here," I said as I too stood up and dressed.

"We can't have everything," Kate said as she pulled her sweatshirt back over her head

"You don't know how bad I needed that," Kate said as she walked over to her computer desk and picked up a copy of the video tape.

"Here," Kate said as she handed me my very own copy.

Kate stepped up on her tippee toes and kissed me softly on my lips.

"Business partners forever," Kate said as she pulled her face away and traced her fingers across my face.

"Tomorrow night at midnight we will begin work on tape two," I said softly as I watched Kate walk into her main office and reach for her cigarettes.

"God, your a machine," she said as she stuck a cigarette in her mouth and lit it with her lighter.

I smiled as I walked over toward the door. I didn't plan on fucking Kate so it was now considerably later than I wished it was. I had to get going because it was now past eleven thirty.

"I have to get going, I'll be here tomorrow just before midnight," I said as I reached out for the door knob.

Before my hand could reach the cold brass knob Kate slipped her hand into mine. She stepped in front of me and reached up and ran her fingers through my hair. Our eyes connected and there was silence for a moment before she finally spoke.

"Thank you for the wonderful fuck Justin," Kate said as she again stepped up on her tippee toes to kiss me.

Our tongues met before our lips touched. Immediately I tasted her cigarette as our tongues played tag for several minutes.

"Playing your slave tonight was special for me, I always wondered what it would be like," Kate said as our eyes closed and again our tongues touched before our lips did.

We stood there kissing for several more minutes before she finally stepped back.

"Any time," I said as I reached out again for the cold brass door knob.

Once again I was stopped by Kate as she reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Let me," Kate said as she reached out and turned the knob. Slowly she opened the door and watched me as I stepped out of her office and into the diner.

"Sleep tight," Kate said as she blew me one last kiss.

"You too," I said as I turned and walked toward the exit.

I hurriedly walked out of the diner and out to my van. I jumped in and started the engine before pulling out quickly. I drove along toward The Valley Christian Academy hoping that I wouldn't be late. As I sped along I wondered if Val could be right. Was it possible that Trista's mother really was a whore.

I saw the church ahead so I pulled up about a block before the church and parked my van. Before I shut off the engine I realized that it was already five minutes past midnight. I hoped that Val would still be there.

I looked around as I quietly and slowly opened my door. I closed it as quietly as possible as I began to walk toward the church. The street lights lit the street but the sidewalks were quite dark. As I made my way up the sidewalk I decided to cut across the parking lot to get behind the church.

My heart was pounding as I was so afraid of getting caught by Trista's dad. I walked into the shadows created by the trees and slipped behind the church into nearly total darkness. I slowed down as I looked along the edge of the building for a stairwell but didn't see one. As I walked farther I found what I was looking for as the stairwell was hidden by a large untrimmed bush.

Looking all around to make sure that I wasn't spotted I quickly slipped into the stairwell. I quietly descended the steel stairs until I was at the bottom. My heart was racing and my breathing was heavy as I reached out and pulled on the cold steel door knob. The knob was locked.

"Shit," I said softly as I tried to turn the knob again but to no avail.

I just stood there for a moment as I pondered how I was going to get back up the stairs and out to my van without being spotted. Trying one last time the old knob turned.

Slowly I pulled the door open. Peering inside I couldn't see anything as it was totally dark except for a few candles. I quietly stepped inside and closed the door behind me. I just stood there for a moment letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. As I stood there I prayed that Val was here.

"Over here," I heard a soft whisper as I heard someone walk toward me.

"Is that you Val?" I whispered.

Just then Val stood before me as she came into my sight.

"I didn't think you were gonna make it," Val said as she slipped her hand into mine and began to lead me through the church basement.

"I got a little tied up," I said as I followed Val's lead.

Her hand felt so soft as her fingers slipped between mine. She led me over to a small office and opened the door.

"Don't turn any lights on," Val said softly.

"I have a small flash light," she said as we ducked into a small office.

I closed the door behind me without making a sound. Val very quickly turned the flash light on and off so she could see where she was going.

"Over here," she said as she led me to a small closet in the office.

"I told you Trista's mom was a whore now I'll prove it to you," Val said as she turned the small knob and pulled the door open.

Val turned on the flash light and the small closet became illuminated. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Holy shit," I said softly as I reached up and ran my fingers through a silky blonde wig.

Suddenly I put two and two together. The lady I recognized at the club last night with Martina must have been Trista's mom. I saw the blouse and the short skirt that she wore. There were other sexy clothes in there as well including the same sexy heels that she wore last night.

"You know something don't you," Val asked as she slid her hand up my back and squeezed my neck softly.

"Don't hide it from me, I told you everything and proved it so now you have to tell me what you know and then prove it to me," Val said quietly in a hushed voice.

I wanted to tell Val I saw her last night at Club Cuffs but yet I was afraid because I still hadn't told Trista about it. I wanted to spill my guts but my brain told me not to.

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul, even Trista," Val said quietly.

I just paused for a moment as Val began to rub my back. She could sense that I knew something and she was extremely persistent.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" I asked Val as I looked into her beautiful almond shaped eyes.

"I promise, just spill it," Val said softly.

I paused for a moment as I didn't know how to begin. I thought about telling her everything but I decided that I would just start with the part about Trista's mother.

"I saw her last night in this outfit," I said quietly.

"She was at a sex club that I belong to. She was with a lady named Martina and they went on stage together. I knew I recognized her face but I couldn't place her. I can't believe that I watched Trista's mother make love to another woman," I said softly as I turned and looked at Val.

"Take me there," Val said excitedly,

"It's my birthday tomorrow, take me there," Val persisted.

"I want in on whatever you are into," Val said as she looked up into my eyes.

Just then there was a noise and we both jumped. Val shut off the flash light and we just stood still as we heard someone walking across the church basement.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers
123456...8