I let My Wife be in Charge

Story Info
I take instead of give.
780 words
4.01
124.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

My wife has always been the dominant one in our relationship, she was always just more assertive and aggressive than I was and it was just the way we were. It really had never been an issue and we were happy together. At 36 Beth is a big woman, 5-10 tall and 275 pounds and for me, 38 and 6-2 tall and 320 pounds she was just right.

The change in direction of our relationship came one night in particular. In the middle of having sex and making out I was flat on my stomach with Beth on my back giving me a massage. She was laying on top of me, rubbing her tits on my back, rubbing my arms and shoulders when she whispered in my ear, "This is very romantic Rob and I know how we can make it even better."

I simply moaned and Beth continued, "I've always enjoyed having you fuck me so why shouldn't I return the favor."

I sort of said, 'what?' and she said, "Well I mean plenty of men enjoy getting fucked up the ass especially a loving and caring butt fuck, I got myself a strap on dildo I'd like to be able to do you to give us that avenue of pleasure."

Since this was an experience I had never had or really considered I was more than a little skeptical about the pleasure, "Beth what are you talking about?"

"Well Rob I think it would enhance our sexual experience and I think my taking the dominant position in this way sometimes is something we would come to enjoy. I want to fuck your ass what do you say?" said my wife rather forcefully.

I replied, "Well that's something I've never done."

Beth slapped my ass and said, "Well neither have I but there's got to be a first time for everything Rob."

I know when Beth sets her mind to something she is relentless so I said, "Then OK but just take it slowly."

Beth laughed as she scrambled off the bed to get her strap on saying, "Fuck Rob of course I'll take it easy, I don't want to hurt you I just want to bang your butt."

Beth walked back towards the bed wearing an 8 inch strap on dildo with a tube of lubricating gel in her hand. "OK big boy up on your hands and knees, you're familiar with doggy style you're just the front dog this time."

I got into position and Beth worked her well greased fingers up into me, taking time to tickle my balls and work my cock in between.

Finally Beth decided I was ready and said, "Well Rob relax, take a deep breath and I'll punch your ticket to a new adventure."

Getting right behind me my wife spread my ass cheeks and gently inserted her dildo into my ass. It was more shock than pain when it went in but Beth took it slowly while firmly holding my hips and gently reaming my ass.

With me relaxed now and my ass accepting her dildo Beth began pumping it deeper in me and really getting into it. "Oh fuck Rob I can't believe the feeling of power to be able to fuck somebody like this. I just love fucking your fat ass and I am so lucky to have a husband willing to give me this pleasure I love you and I love banging your big butt Rob."

Beth held my hips and firmly and steadily fucked my ass until I could feel her belly bouncing against my cheeks with each stroke meaning she was pumping the full 8 inches up my ass. I guess in a strange way the fact that I was able to take all of Beth's dildo up my ass was a bigger surprise to me than that my wife was fucking me up the ass which showed the state of mind I was in.

Finally Beth pushed he dildo all the way in and held it there then reached around to jerk my surprisingly stiff cock. "Oh Rob this is just awesome, giving it to you up the ass and getting you off at the same time, it's a whole new world."

Beth continued to jerk me off until I came. I then pitched forward onto my stomach, Beth pulled out and layed down on top of me whispering in my ear, "Rob I love you and now we can be so much more adventurous. You're my man and I'm so lucky to have you."

We fell asleep in each others arms and I wondered how much adventure was in store for us.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers