I Saw This Giant Saucer

Story Info
A man gets abducted by a UFO for an unusual purpose.
751 words
3.2
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a feeling that you might have a problem with the story that I am about to tell you.

And tell you the truth, I really do not blame you for thinking that because I still am having a hard time believing it myself.

I guess that I better start at the beginning and hope not to be put into a nuthouse for telling this story to you.

It was on the evening of November the Sixth that I had paid my bill at the local Ponderosa Steakhouse and started walking home because I was getting sick and tired of that whole election crap and it was getting on my nerves.

But that was before something happened that suddenly made me wish that I should've stayed there for one more round.

As soon as I had reached this one intersection, I looked up into the night sky and saw a large ship that was shaped like a disc lowering itself towards me.

Of course, my first instinct was to turn around and get my ass out of there.

But that was before the bottom of the giant saucer opened and allowed a beam of light to fall upon me.

And it had done that, I was stuck there.

I mean, I was unable to move any part of my own body.

That was before the beam of light had lifted me off the ground and towards the alien spacecraft.

And it was so bright inside that thing that I had no choice but to close my eyes.

I guess that I must've blacked out as a result because when I opened my eyes, I was shocked to notice that I had been stripped naked and placed on this medical examination table with my legs in the stirrups and my dick standing up straight and looking like it was ready to launch.

That was before this weird grey creature came into the room and took a good look at me with those large black eyes.

And when it looked at me straight in the face, I tried to get some answers from that grey creature, only to discover that I was still unable to move every part of my body including my mouth.

After it had turned around, I thought that the little grey guy was stepping out of the room and leaving me to face something that was worse.

But instead of doing that, it went over to a thing that looked like some sort of control panel, placed its hand on that panel and allowed some form of energy to transform it into a complete copy of Ice-T's sexy blond babe of a wife Coco Austin.

And when that transformation was complete, she looked at me with a smile on her lips like she must've known that I wanted to jerk off right in front of her.

That made the Coco clone finger herself and slowly lick her lips before she moved herself closer, laid herself on top of me and started sucking on my petrified cock.

And while she was doing that, whatever was keeping me from moving must've worn off because I was able to suck on her moist snatch and use my finger to fuck her in the ass before she popped my dick out of her mouth, grabbed hold of my hands and placed them on her huge tits before she sat down on my lap and pumped my cock in and out of her asshole.

That was before she got up, turned herself around and said in a soft voice, "Yes, Andrew! Fuck me! I really want you to fuck me! I want your cock deep inside my pussy! I want you to make me cum!"

And while I was humping that soaking wet pussy of hers with my huge cock and sucking on her monster melons, the Coco duplicate had closed her eyes and let out a scream of pure sexual pleasure that was so loud that it could've really been heard throughout the entire universe.

Then, after we had finally let several gallons of cum to pour right out of us and stopped to catch our breath, the copy of Coco Austin had placed her lips close to my ear and whispered, "Thanks. I have all the research material I came for.", before that same light had put me back to sleep.

When I woke up the next day, I was laying in bed at my place with my clothes on.