I Want You to Tie Me Up!

Story Info
College couple experiments with light bondage.
1.2k words
4.13
45.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been one to refuse a lover's request, but I just didn't understand. This happened quite a few years ago, my junior year at college, and my girlfriend at the time confessed her desire to me. We had made love, and we lay together, with her head on my chest, my arm protectively around her, cooling down and trying to catch our breath.

"Do you have any fantasies?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

"What do you mean?"

"You know I love you, and I wanted to know if there is anything you wanted to try?"

"Like what?"

"It's up to you..."

We continued to lie there, breathing deeply, naked and entwined, and I thought the conversation was over, and I started drifting off, when she broke the silence.

"I have often dreamed of being tied up. I would like to try it, and I trust you, do you think it's weird?"

I hadn't thought of it. It never had crossed my mind, but the thought of being tied up, for myself, gave me pause. I don't know if personally I would feel comfortable with it, or enjoy it. But if she wanted it, I guess I could. It made me a little uncomfortable, but if it gave her pleasure, I guess I could try.

"No, it's not weird; we'll talk about it later. Go to sleep" and I lightly pecked her on the cheek. ... It was a few weeks later when she was coming to visit me from her college. I had decided to act on her fantasy, and throughout the week between classes, had made preparations for the evening. I greeted her at the parking lot, and carried her overnight bag to my dorm room. As the door closed, she attacked me, kissing me passionately, and I dropped the bag as I embraced her.

"Do you want to have some fun?"

"YES!!!!"

"Do you trust me?"

A slight pause,

"Yes"

I quickly undressed her, and as she reached to unbutton my shirt I stopped her.

"No. Now lay down on the bed"

She looked confused, but spread out across the bed. I reached under the bed, and grabbed the silk scarves I had bought...

"So you want to be tied up, do you?"

Her eyes were locked on the silk scarves in my hand, as she realized I was attempting to fulfill one of her fantasies.

"Let me know if you want me to stop, but for now, lay down."

As she lay across the bed, I gently tied one of the scarves around her head, blindfolding her. I leaned in close, and whispered.

"Enjoy, this is for you."

I gently tied her left wrist to one bed post, and her right wrist to the other bed post. As I looked down, the sight I saw stopped me in my tracks. There was my girlfriend, naked, arms tied to the bed, blindfolded, and her legs were splayed. Evidence of her arousal glistened in the tangled nest of hair between her legs. Even though I hadn't been sure about this, my penis started to harden as I became aroused.

I bounded her legs to each side, and now she was ready. I let her stay there and watched her test her binds. They were secure, but not too tight, but she definitely couldn't move. I turned the CD player on, with a Blues Traveler CD on repeat play. As I turned it up loud, I realized that we didn't want any interruptions from the RA when my girlfriend started screaming. And I planned on making her scream out in pleasure and surprise. I quickly disrobed and was ready to beginning the teasing.

I leaned over her and watched her breathing. I placed a soft kiss on her lips, and she moaned into my mouth.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

She couldn't see, and with the radio turned up, she couldn't hear well either, so I knew I was in control.

I lightly kissed her left nipple.

"Oh God!!!!!"

I pulled back and she whimpered, but I waited, half a song played on the CD player. I watched her squirming on the bed, breathing fast, becoming impatient. I leaned over the bed and I kissed her right big toe.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise, and then I began to realize just what this was about. She had no way of knowing what was going to happen, where, when, or why. But since she trusted me, she knew that it was going to feel good. That thought caused me to swell. The hardness between my own legs was becoming distracting.

I leaned in and blew my hot breath over her clit and lips. Her lips were glistening and beginning to part.

"Mmmmmmmmm"

When I stopped, she started to speak,

"Don't stop. Please!"

"I'm in charge here, lay back and enjoy the ride."

With that, I crossed the room, sat down, and waited...

Waited...

I went to the refrigerator and took out a small sliver of ice. I lightly placed it on her right nipple. She squealed when the ice touched her bud, and the blood vessels instantly constricted. I lifted the sliver, and placed it at her belly button. I watched as she strained against her bonds and her stomach tightened. I went back to the refrigerator and retrieved a small ice cube. As I returned I watched the ice melting on her stomach, pooling in her belly button. I lightly nibbled her left earlobe, and watched her respond. Quickly, I went between her legs and kissed the hood of her clit. I pulled back just as suddenly, and heard her exclaim,

"Yeeees...no!!!"

I placed the ice cube on her right thigh and began swirling it around. I watched the goose bumps run up her leg. I slowly trailed the ice cube up her thigh, over her dark hair at the top of her mound, and then back down her left thigh.

Enough teasing. I placed the ice cube directly onto her clit. Her body tensed, and she arched her back, raising her midriff, but still bound to the bed. I moved the ice cube running it down her parted lips, and slowly inserted into her pussy, causing a long, low moan. I immediately began licking her clit, lapping at it, and then began nibbling it. This was pushing my girlfriend to the edge. She grabbed the scarves and I watched her toes curl as her legs tried to spread even further than her bounds would allow. Now was the time, and as I was nibbling, I tore the foil off a condom wrapper, and rolled it onto my shaft. By now, the ice cube had entirely melted from the intense heat radiating from the center of her sex, and as I slid into her, I could still feel the cool water just inside her pussy. At this time, we were both on fire, on the edge, and I thrust into her easily, but hard and fast. As I kiss her, she is moaning into my mouth. I feel her pussy tighten and grip my cock, and she screams into my mouth. This is too much for me, and I tense and flood the condom with my seed.

As I roll off her, I move to untie her binds, but she makes no move to take the blindfold off. She reaches out and up and grabs my head, passionately kissing me.

"Thank you, that was INCREDIBLE!"

"For me, too."

And we lay together, with her head on my chest, my arm around her, and we sleep...Who knows what we'll try when we wake up....