I Whore My Wife Out

Story Info
She never thought making money could be so much fun.
6.6k words
4.51
283.2k
154
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers

It started innocently enough. No perverted plans or fantasies, just maybe a product of the situation that I was in. Maybe it was destiny or fate, but I promise you I didn’t wake up that morning and say to myself, ‘I think I’ll whore my wife out today.’ This morning I did.

Innocent, like I said. We had moved to Florida almost two years ago. It cost a small fortune, one that we were still feeling the effects from. Couple with a short stay in the hospital to find out my heart was fine but my stomach was churning too much acid, we had accumulated an extensive collection of bills in our mail sorter.

Granted we could pay everything off in time, but I knew from experience that we were more likely to just accumulate more bills. We made decent money, at least for the area. No one made good money except for doctors and lawyers. I decided I would get a part-time job, and get everything caught up or maybe ahead. Then I could go back to trying to enjoy life and not worrying about paying the bills.

I had looked last year and I knew where the money was to be made, at least for me. I had done some security work in the past and knew that all the clubs, hotels and condos would be hiring for extra staff during spring break. I applied at three places one day and was offered two jobs. One at a nice hotel resort and another at a less reputable motel. For some reason, I liked the seedier location and it’s promise of more activity. It also paid much better, although I was sure I would have to earn it.

Working security during spring break can have its ups and downs. It’s sort of like being a babysitter to 1800 college kids. Only a handful were what I would call bad kids. The rest were just here to have fun. My philosophy was simple. Try to prevent damage to the motel’s property and keep the kids out of trouble. Both were easier said than done.

Most of the kids responded to gentle reminders well. Once you explained some simple facts their minds would process and they would comply with your wishes. Things like climbing balconies, an established problem here with several deaths each year. As motel security I would just walk up to them and explain that we enjoyed them staying with us, but if the police drove by and saw them, they would be staying some place not quite so much fun. Of course, I would never tell them that if they didn’t comply, I would be the one calling the police.

I also noticed the ratio of girls to guys. About 70 percent guys and 30 percent girls. Not a bad ratio if you were a girl, but for the guys, there just wasn’t enough to go around. Many a night I would stand in the parking lot and listen to them howling at the moon like dogs in heat. In addition, I don’t think an hour went by when I wasn’t asked where a guy could find “you know, that kind of girl.”

I usually sent them to one of the local strip bars, not knowing whether they would find what they were looking for or not. At the least, they would have something to jerk off too later in the evening. After a week of that, I began to ask these guys questions. What are you looking for? How much are you willing to pay and for what? I did some math in my head and wondered if the “right” woman could make some money taking care of these kids.

What surprised me the most was how low the standards were on these guys. Granted they had looked, and probably been tuned down by ever college girl in a tight bikini and for some, there was more alcohol in their veins than blood. At a point, they didn’t care anymore about anything except getting off by means other than their own.

“I don’t care what she looks like as long as she sucks me off,” and the other favorite, “I can close my eyes and see who I want to fuck, but I can’t make my hand feel like a wet pussy.”

For the ladies reading this story, you hold all the cards. Any woman, ANY woman, can get laid at spring break. That’s when I started wondering if ANY woman could make money at it. The next morning after getting up from work, I sat at my computer. I printed up a few pictures and then put them away for my next research project.

It was Thursday night, and while not as hectic as the weekend, it was still busy. It was about 11 PM when the first kid walked up to me with “the question.”

I asked the what and how much and then pulled out one of the pictures.

“How much if you could get this one?” I asked.

“Shit man look at those tits. Fuck. Shit what’s she into?” the horny young man asked.

“Making money, “ I replied evenly.

“You think she’d blow me for twenty?”

“I don’t know. I’ll have to check. Give me your room number and I’ll let you know if I can work it out,” I told the young man. Within an hour, my research was complete. No less than ten different guys came up to me to check out the picture. Each offered between $20 and $100 to be with the woman in the photo, my wife.

Over the course of the rest of the night, I decided to increase my research material. Whenever I would show the guys the pic, I would have them scribble what they wanted and how much they would pay on the back of the photo. It surprised even me when I got home and totaled the possible income at almost a thousand dollars for one night’s work of sucking and fucking. I went to bed and woke up the next morning. The morning I did wake up thinking about whoring my wife out.

My problem was how to approach her. We had been married for almost 15 years. At one point, there was a semi-real, semi-fantasy of her giving ‘massages’ for money. I remember it was a hot subject for a few weeks, until the money crisis at that time passed. But now we weren’t in a real crisis. It was my desire to pay off all our bills to get some other things we wanted. She wasn’t that concerned about it. So how would I get her to want to help?

Carefully.

Cindy was already downstairs when I got up about mid morning. Her soft blonde curls framing her face as she smiled at me.

“So how was it last night?”

“Not too bad,” I replied, “but tonight being Friday it will be out of control.”

“I bet. Be careful you don’t OD on college girl tits,” she laughed.

“Not to worry dear. It seems to take two to three girls just to make up what you have right here,” I offered.

“Yeah well I bet all those college guys would rather see those young boobs than mine any day.”

“You might be surprised. Especially since some of the girls are either being very selective or spending more time with each other. It doesn’t help that there are a lot more guys here than girls too.”

“Oh that’s too bad,” my wife mocked, “all those needy college guys here to have a good time and they end up jerking off. Maybe I should go down and show them a good time.”

Cindy was smiling and giggling at the thought. I on the other hand was amazed at how easy the conversation turned the way I was hoping.

My next statement had to be calculated to cover all sides. “All I know is if I were a woman, I’d be getting plenty of dick and lots of money too.”

Cindy sat quiet for a moment, not watching the TV but looking at it. I wondered what she was thinking. I knew better than to try and say anything without her broaching the subject herself. It felt like forever. How could I tell my wife that I wanted her to be a whore to all these college guys? How could I tell her that I thought it would be hot to see her with them and to know they are paying for her sexual favors?

“So you’re telling me that these guys are willing to pay for sex?”

“Yep.”

“How do you know that?” she asked turning slightly but not looking at me.

“They’ve talked to me about it. Asking if I knew anyone that did that. I usually just send the to the strip bar, but I know they come back alone and still horny as hell,” I told her. Figuring to break the seriousness of the conversation I joked, “ I just hope the motel has enough toilet paper to handle all the jerking off they must be doing.”

Cindy politely laughed at my comment and turned back to the TV. The news had come on and as normal there was a Spring Break report. I would love to buy the cameraperson a drink, because they caught every good looking guy wandering down the street or laid out at the beach.

“Yeah like guys like that can’t get laid,” she muttered.

Time to up the stakes a bit. “Oh, it’s true. I know it for a fact. You might think that it’s just the nerdy guys, but mostly they are good looking boys. Like I said, just not enough girls to go around. They were practically begging for the chance to find someone to screw. Even if they had to pay for it. None of them want to go home without some kind of story to brag about.”

“And they told you they would pay for it?”

“Well, actually, I started a list, out of curiosity. I had them write down what they wanted and how much they would pay.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You know just something to pass the time. I told them to let me know what they wanted and I would see what I could find. Maybe not totally honest, but even though I wasn’t going to find someone, they were still going without.”

“So where’s this list?” Cindy wanted to know. She was now turned in her chair and looking right at me.

“I think it’s out in the car, or I might have left it there. Not sure.”

“Go see if you brought it home. I’m curious too.”

I tried to shrug indifferently and went out to my car. I knew where the list was without looking but I took my time to make her wait a bit. I still had no idea where her mind was on the whole subject. As I said earlier, we had playfully tossed the idea out before, but never went anywhere with it. I took the sheet of paper and folded it so the photo on the other side wouldn’t show through and headed into the house. I sat on the couch and Cindy moved over next to me to read the list in my hands. It was an impressive list to say the least.

“Let’s see what these horny boys are offering,” she smiled.

The list itself was highlighted by several requests for blowjobs, ranging in offerings from $10 to $30. Fucking was listed from $25 to $75 dollars. One young man wanted to ass fuck for $100. The three that seemed to get most of Cindy’s attention were the ones that wanted to do a whore with another person.

One guy said that for him and his roommate together they would pay $100. Another was for all six guys in a room for two hours for $300. The last was for six guys that wanted three hours and were willing to pay $500.

Cindy eyed the list, with several ‘Oh My Gods’.

“Yeah but if you brought them Bertha Fat Ass, they would tell you to go to hell, I’m sure.”

“I’m sure they would. I showed them a picture I got from the computer and these are the prices they offered,” I told my wife, not mentioning the picture was of her. I also wondered if I had one of her nude if the prices wouldn’t go up.

“Well looking at these prices you must have found a picture of a good looking pretend whore.”

“Oh yes. She is quite beautiful. In fact, it was almost sad when they would find me and ask if I was able to make it happen and I had to tell them no. A few of them really were hoping to see her tits. She ahs big ones,” I smiled, “in the photo.”

“What else did she look like. I’m curious to know what she looked like to get these kinds of offers. You got the picture?”

“Yes.”

“Can I see it?”

“Maybe,” I answered.

“Maybe?”

“Well you have to understand it was research. I was just kind of fooling around.” I was nervous as hell. I never thought about it through this far, but Cindy could really get mad at me for showing her picture to these guys. I decided to go for broke and unfolded the paper.

“It’s on the other side of the list.”

It felt like Cindy stared at the photo for hours. Then she turned the paper over and looked at the list again. Then back at the photo. My stomach was in knots. The excitement I had started to feel was gone and fear that I fucked up crept up as the silence grew.

“So let me see if I have this straight. These guys ask if you know a whore. You say maybe and then show them my picture. Then they write down what they want to do with me and for how much. Is that about it?”

“Yeah. I guess. Pretty much,” I answered. I knew every detail of the shoes I was wearing because that was the only thing I could look at for the moment.

“And they were upset because they wanted to see my tits?”

“Yeah, they really liked the way you looked.”

“So what did you tell them was the reason I wouldn’t be there?”

“I told them I couldn’t get you on your cell phone and you must be already busy.”

“So if one of these guys sees me in the store today, he’ll think I’m out sucking and fucking for money.”

“Oh, jeez, Cindy. I never thought of that. I’m so sorry. I was just trying to have fun, that’s all.”

“So you think it would be fun to whore your wife out to a bunch of college guys?”

I couldn’t answer her. Cindy stood up, walked out to her car, and took off. I had no idea where she went. For all I knew she went to find a divorce lawyer. I went upstairs and got cleaned up and got ready to go to my normal job.

It was a couple of hours later that Cindy came home, carrying a large bag. She didn’t say a word and went straight to her bedroom. I assumed she was mad at me so I left her alone. Several minutes later I hear a knock on the door to the bedroom where I keep my clothes.

“Come in.”

Cindy opened the door and stood there. I turned to look and could feel my mouth open in surprise. My fairly conservative wife was standing before me wearing a very tight, bright red tank top. Her hips and just barely her ass were covered by an equally tight black leather mini skirt. In fact, it was so short I could see the tops of her stockings and the red lacy straps from what must have been a garter belt. On each foot was a black leather boot ending just below the knee, each sporting a high spiked heel.

“So you think they would like this? Do you like your wife in her new whore outfit?”

“Yeah. You look fucking great.”

I then notice her face. Her make up is overdone, with accents to her eyeshadow and blood red lipstick. I notice her fingernails are covered in high gloss red too.

“You like my new lipstick. I figured I had better get some that promises to be smearproof. If it does, maybe we could sue them. Wouldn’t that be fun telling a court full of people that I was whoring and their lipstick smeared while I was sucking college cock?”

“You might have to demonstrate how that happened,” I offered feeling my arousal returning.

“Maybe you should take some pictures of me this way, so they can see what I looked like before I started sucking and fucking for money. Then if you’re lucky, you can get some after shots. Or maybe even some during. They would have a good idea what went wrong then.”

“Yeah,” is all I can manage to say.

“Actually, I was thinking you could take some of me like this, and see if my prices go up any tonight. Maybe give them a bit more to help them decide,” she tells me with a husky voice.

I grab my digital camera and lead her back to her bedroom.

“Get on the bed. Lay on your side facing me and put your head on your hand.”

Cindy does as I ask and I snap several pictures from different angles.

“Now on your knees, facing away.”

Click.

“Lift the skirt.”

Click, click.

“Stand up and pull the tank top down.”

Click, click, click.

“Back on the bed. On your back. Legs spread. Knees up.”

Click, click, click, click.

“Okay that should be enough for now. I’ll get these downloaded into the computer and printed out,” I tell my sexy wife.

“You know I was thinking. I really would hate to have my lipstick smear and look like an amateur whore. Maybe we should test it just to make sure. And if you want, you could take a few action shots to show the boys too,” Cindy says moving off the bed.

She drops to her knees in front of me and tilts her head to look me in the eye. Her hands work on my pants as I snap a picture of her upturned face. After dropping my pants and underwear around my ankles, she grabs my cock and pumps it a few times before kissing the head. I was already half erect from taking the hot pictures and now sport a full raging hard on.

“Put just your lips over the tip, but not over the whole crown. Look up at me.”

Click.

“Now let it slide in. Look up.”

Click.

“More.”

Click.

This continues until her nose is resting in my pubic hair and I can feel her chin touching my balls.

“Now let’s see if you can smear that lipstick,” I tell her before placing the camera strap around my neck and holding the sides of her head in my hands.

I glide my cock between her wet shiny red lips repeatedly. Cindy’s cheeks hollow out as she tries to suck the cum out of my balls. Her hand assists and she begins to jerk me off in her mouth while she licks and tongues just the head.

Click.

Her other hand reaches down and finds my balls. Once cum filled and hanging low, they are now shrunk up tight with my impending explosion of cum. I start to hump Cindy’s mouth holding one hand on her head.

“Hold your mouth open and jerk me off in your mouth and on your face.”

I watch through the viewfinder snapping pictures with one hand and hold Cindy’s face close with the other. She sticks her tongue out lapping at the underside of my cock head. When her eyes look up at me, I hold out no longer.

Click, click, click, click, click.

I release her head and continue to take pictures as she licks me clean and then using her fingers wipes the cum off her face, licking each fingerfull off with her lips. I zoom in and get a wonderful close up of my cum staining her shiny red lips.

Cindy stands and leans close to whisper in my ear, her tits still exposed from her pulled down tank top pressing into me.

“Let me know what time to get there.”

I do the best I can to get through my normal eight hours at work. I didn’t have much of a chance to discuss everything with Cindy, but she did tell me to tell her what time to show up at my part time job. I also had a complete set of all the photos I had taken that afternoon.

It’s a wonder I didn’t get a speeding ticket that night. I got to work in record time. Things were pretty much normal and even at ten o’clock it was still early. I called Cindy and told her to come on down. I also told her to wear a long coat over her outfit so she didn’t cause too much notice to herself. Then I went to find the night manager. As it turned out, a couple of guys had been kicked out before I got on so there was a room available. I explained that I just wanted to use it as a place to get away from the ruckus and sit down for a few minutes. He handed me the key and I felt my heart race at how well it was all coming together.

I saw Cindy pull up and I directed her to park her car near the room. I gave her the key and told her she might need to straighten it up a bit, as it hadn’t been serviced yet.

“Any potential clients,” she asked getting out of the car.

“No, not yet. But it’s still fairly early for a Friday night,” I told her.

I notice her take a cooler and a large bag into the room with her. At least she knew to bring some things with her to kill the time.

About an hour later I had my first inquiry. It was a young man I had talked to the night before.

“Hey man, what’s going on tonight? You get lucky yet?” I asked.

The young man was a bit shorter than I was, maybe five eleven. He was stocky, but not fat. Like he worked out a bit. He had been drinking but seemed to have his wits about him still.

“No these bitches are fucked up. Most of the ones here are from my own school. I couldn’t get them there so not much chance of getting the here. Too bad you couldn’t hook us up with that hooker you know.”

“Well you may be in luck. I talked to her a bit ago and she said she might be able to come out and play tonight. She also gave me some more photos to show whoever might be interested.”

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers
12