I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 17

Story Info
More adjustments.
17k words
4.82
26.3k
14

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

The excitement of the graduation, wedding and party had finally died down. Kenji and Patricia were getting ready to leave on their first overnight trip away. Nick and Hana had already picked the children up earlier that morning and encouraged Kenji to take Patricia away for two nights instead of one.

"You deserve it," Nick said. "God only knows when you'll get another chance."

"That's true," Kenji replied as he looked over at Patricia. She was missing Penny and an extra night away would do both of them good. "I think that we will accept your offer," Kenji said after a few minutes. "I thank you on behalf of both of us."

***

"Two nights?" Patricia asked. "And they don't mind keeping the kids?"

"He all but insisted," Kenji replied as he loaded the car. "It will be good for us."

Patricia couldn't help but agree. Even though they had the entire summer ahead of them before Kenji started his internship, it was never far from her mind. Kenji stopped what he was doing and looked at her. He could see the wheels turning in her mind.

"Kirei, let's enjoy today and tomorrow," he said. "Any other issues can wait until we return."

"You're right," Patricia said. "I'm sorry."

"No apologies are necessary, but let's make an agreement shall we? Let's agree that while we are gone there will be no talk of children or school. This will be our time to relax and enjoy each other without worry or interruption."

"I agree, but before we go; can I say one thing?"

"Of course," Kenji said curious about what she was going to say.

"I really miss Joel and Penny."

"I miss them too and if you like, when we get to San Diego; we can call them. Will that help?"

**

Three hours later, Kenji was parking the car in the parking lot of the small hotel. Patricia got out of the car and looked around taking in the beauty of their surroundings. Kenji got out, stood beside her and put an arm around her.

"It is beautiful here," he said pulling her tight against him. "You chose well."

Fifteen minutes later, they were checked into their room. The manager had given them a funny look when they went to the counter, but accepted their money without comment. They ate a late lunch and then went for a walk. For the most part, they were left alone. Every once in a while a comment was made, but they pretended not to hear it. They got back to the room just before supper. To save money, Patricia packed sandwiches, fruit and cookies for dessert.

"Are you ready to call Joel and Penny?" Kenji asked after they had eaten. "They are three hours ahead of us which will make it almost nine o'clock there."

Within minutes, Patricia was talking to a surprised, but thrilled Penny.

"How are you?" Penny asked once she was over her shock.

"I'm fine-I just miss you guys," Patricia replied. "Are you getting settled in?"

"I guess so-it's just so...small. Patricia, I want to thank you again for everything. You have no idea of what you and Kenji mean to us."

"You're welcome- is Joel there? I want to say hello to him and Kenji wants to say hello to you."

"Penny, how are you and Joel doing?" Kenji asked a few seconds later.

"We're fine," Penny replied. "I was telling Patricia how small the apartment is. We had to put some of our things in mom and dad's basement which, by the way is bigger than this apartment."

"I am sure that you will adjust. May I speak with Joel?"

After Kenji spoke to Joel, he hung up and hugged Patricia.

"Do you feel better?"

"I do, thank you," Patricia replied. "And now, if you will excuse me; I need to go into the bathroom and no you can't come with me."

"Did you bring the green nightgown?" Kenji asked his cock already tingling at the thought.

"You'll see. Why don't you find something to do for a few minutes?"

Kenji watched as Patricia picked up a small bag and went into the bathroom. While she was gone, he unpacked their suitcase and hung up their clothes.

**

Patricia looked behind her to make sure that Kenji wasn't peeking through a crack in the door. Satisfied that she could change in private, she opened the small case and took out the sheer, lavender colored nightie. It was shorter and sheerer than the green one and the panties that came with it were crotch less. She undressed, quickly washed up and put the nightgown on. It was so sheer that she could see the outline of her areolas. She took a deep breath and slipped the panties on. She inspected herself in the mirror and pronounced herself presentable. The last thing she did was to take her hair down from the ponytail that she still wore because it was both practical and comfortable. She cracked the door open and saw Kenji sitting on the bed already nude and erect.

"Close your eyes," she called out.

She waited until his eyes were closed and slipped out of the small bathroom. She tiptoed to the bed only stopping when she was standing directly in front of him.

"Keep your eyes closed," she said as she knelt before him.

She moved so that she was between his knees and his cock was close enough that all she had to do in order to touch it was to stick out her tongue. She took a quick swipe at it and then blew across the tip. Kenji moaned and jerked his hips forward wanting a repeat of what just happened.

"Did you like that?" Patricia asked thoroughly enjoying herself.

"I liked it very much," Kenji replied. "Will you please do it again?"

Instead of answering, Patricia took the head of his cock into her mouth just long enough to wet it, released it and then blew on it. She jumped when Kenji jumped and then moaned.

"Oh Kirei... you torture me so," Kenji said, "But remember I will get my turn to torture you."

"I'm counting on it," Patricia replied.

It wasn't often that she got the chance to play as she was now and she planned to enjoy every minute of it.

"Would you like to guess what I'm wearing?" She asked seductively as she toyed with his swollen balls.

"Is it the green nightgown?"

"Nope, but it is a nightgown- would you like me to describe it or would you like to see it?"

"I... I think that I would like to see it," Kenji replied his voice strained. Patricia had moved from playing with his balls to lightly stroking the length of his cock.

"Are you sure?" she asked teasing him.

"I am sure... No... yes, I am sure."

Patricia got to her feet, opened her legs and reached for Kenji's hand.

"How about I let you feel first?" she asked as she placed his hand on the thin material just above the slit.

She moaned softly as Kenji's hand rested on her mound and then pressed his palm against it. She knew that he had to feel her coarse pubic hair through the thin material of the panties.

"It's so thin... I feel you," Kenji said.

Before she could stop him, he reached around her and grabbed her ass. The next thing she knew, his face was buried against her mound and he was kissing it as he made his way down to her slit. When the material of the panties stopped and his tongue touched her clit, he stopped. He opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"Surprise!" Patricia said as she put her hands on his head and guided it back to her wet mound. She squealed when he teased her clit with his tongue. "What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly when he stopped.

"Lie down, I want to see."

Patricia lay down on the bed, raised her legs and allowed them to drop open. Instead of going back to her clit, Kenji started at her neck and worked his way down to her nipples. He sucked her nipples through the sheer material and rolled them between his lips.

"Ohhh I like that!" Patricia cried out when Kenji took a nipple between his teeth and chewed and then sucked on it.

Kenji repeated the process with the other nipple as he stroked between her vaginal lips. He sucked and stroked harder until Patricia covered her face with a pillow and screamed into it. Even then, he didn't stop. He released the nipple and moved so that his face was between her legs. He inhaled her scent and took her glistening nub into his mouth and sucked it until Patricia screamed for a second time. At the end of the second orgasm, he slid into her and paused. He pressed tightly against her and began to move his hips against her without pulling out. Moments later, he came with his face buried in Patricia's neck. Patricia came for the third time that night just as Kenji's orgasm was ending.

He collapsed next to her and took her into his arms.

"Do you think that we'll always enjoy making love?" Patricia asked.

"I know that we will," Kenji replied. "In fact, I enjoy it so much; I will soon be ready to do it again."

Afterwards, Kenji lay awake unable to sleep although he was exhausted. He moved to get into a more comfortable position thinking that it would help. It took him several minutes to realize what the problem was- he missed their bed. He closed his eyes and matched his breathing to Patricia's slower and deeper ones. Moments later, he was asleep.

The time away went by faster than they could have anticipated. Both of them were ready to go home, but at the same time wished that they had one more day.

"We will come again," Kenji told Patricia as he helped her pack.

"I would like that," Patricia replied. "And who knows what new style of nightgown will be out by then." She added with a mischievous grin.

***

Ralph alternately paced and looked out of the front window. He was glad that his parents had some much needed time away, but he was ready for them to come home. He and Marie enjoyed going to Nick and Hana's house, but they missed home. By the end of the second day, Marie was getting cranky and deliberately getting into things. He had tried to warn her that Grandpa Nick would spank her if she misbehaved, but she hadn't listened. He even reminded her that Patricia and Kenji would be disappointed in her behavior but she ignored him. The end result was that after she broke a glass figurine that she knew she wasn't to touch unless Hana or Nick was with her.

**

The figurine was a wedding gift from Abby and had been in the same spot for months and Marie had never touched it without permission. Ralph saw her pick it up and told her to put it down. Marie looked at him, turned the figurine over and over in her hands and dropped it. Nick happened to be coming out of his office and saw the glass figure fall from Marie's hands to the floor and shatter.

"Marie, come here," Nick said as he walked in and sat on the couch.

Marie hesitated. She knew that she had crossed the line and that there was going to be punishment of some kind. She looked at Ralph hoping that he would speak for her as he usually did. Confusion crossed her small features when he didn't say anything.

"Don't look at him," Nick said firmly. "I saw you drop it."

Tears pooled in Marie's eyes as she walked over to Nick. She was in for another surprise- Nick ignored her tears.

"I'm sorry grandpa," she said softly, her head bowed.

"Why did you pick it up?" Nick asked. "You knew better."

When Marie didn't answer, Nick continued.

"That figurine was a wedding gift from your Aunt Abby and it meant a lot to us. I don't know why you picked it up, but when Grandma Hana comes in from the garden; you have to tell her what happened. After that we'll call Aunt Abby so that you can tell her too."

The crocodile tears turned into real ones as Marie realized the enormity of what she had done. With a start she realized that she would have to tell her parents too. That they would be disappointed was an understatement.

"But I said that I'm sorry," she tearfully.

"I heard you," Nick said gently, "but sweetheart there are times when saying you're sorry isn't enough. What happened wasn't an accident. You decided to pick the figurine up knowing that you weren't supposed to. I know that you're young, and I know that your mom and dad have already started to teach you about responsibility. Now you get to practice it. I expect you to go to Grandma Hana without being told to and to tell her what happened. I don't want to hear that Ralph told her for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Grandpa Nick," Marie said still looking down.

"Good-I hear her coming in from the yard. I've got things to do so I'll see you later."

After Nick was gone, Marie turned to Ralph and begged him with her eyes. Ralph was tempted, but what Nick said struck him. Sometimes an apology wasn't enough. He thought back to all of the times that he had protected his sister when she had done something blatantly wrong. At the time it felt like the thing to do, but now he wasn't so sure.

Nick stood in the doorway of his office watching to see what would happen. He could see the conflicted look on Ralph's face and took pity on him.

"Ralph, would you come into my office please? I need your help with something."

Ralph practically ran to the office relieved that he didn't have to watch Marie tell Hana about the broken figurine.

"It's hard being a big brother isn't it?" Nick asked. "Sometimes it's hard to know when it's ok to protect and when it's not."

"Papa says that I'm supposed to help keep Marie and mama safe."

"That's true and you do a great job of that, but letting someone get away with doing something wrong isn't protecting them. It's allowing them to continue to do wrong. I bet that you told Marie to put the figurine down and she didn't listen to you. Is that right?"

Ralph's silence was his answer.

"You did what you were supposed to," Nick said. "You told her not to touch it and she decided not to listen. That was her choice and now she has to pay the consequences of that decision. You feel badly for her and that's understandable, but Marie has got to learn that she has to accept the consequences for any choices that she makes. It's the same for all of us, your mama and papa too."

"Papa says that it's alright to tell on someone if they're doing something wrong... but Marie is my sister. Do I tell on her too?"

"Ralph, let me ask you something. If I hadn't seen what happened, what would you have done?"

"I would have said that I did it," Ralph replied without hesitation.

"Why?" Nick asked. "You didn't do it and I also would have known better."

"I didn't want her to get into trouble."

"Ralph, how would that have helped Marie learn to accept the consequences of her actions?" Nick asked. "It would have been teaching her that you or others will accept her punishment for her. I know that your papa told you that you should protect your sister, but I don't think this is what he meant."

When Ralph didn't say anything, he continued.

"It's hard to let the people we love be punished, but it's a fact of life."

"Is grandma Hana going to be really angry with her?" Ralph asked.

"I think that she will be more disappointed than angry," Nick replied.

"Will she get a spanking?"

"I don't think so. Your grandmother's disappointment will be punishment enough. Add your parents and Aunt Abby's disappointment to that and Marie might wish that she had been spanked."

That was a sentiment that Ralph understood. On the rare occasions he did something wrong, the look on his parent's face was worse than any punishment that he could have been given. Hana calling them to dinner was their indication that Marie and Hana's talk was over.

Ralph noticed that Marie was unusually quiet. Whenever Hana asked her to do something, Instead of complaining as she usually did, she did without being told twice. After dinner, the phone call to Abby was made. Ralph held Marie's hand as she confessed to Abby about the broken figurine. When the phone call was over, he hugged her. She had one last confession to make and it would probably be the hardest one.

***

As soon as he heard the car pull into the driveway, Ralph ran out of the house yelling that they were back. He ran to Patricia first and hugged her around her waist as tight as he could.

"I missed you too," Patricia said hugging him back.

Ralph let her go, ran to Kenji and hugged him.

"I missed you papa!"

"And I you, but where is your sister?"

Patricia had already seen Marie standing by the door and knew that something had happened just by the look on her face. She looked over at Kenji and knew that he had noticed as well.

"Let's go get your things so that we can go home," Kenji said as he picked Ralph up.

Patricia reached Marie before the others, knelt down in front of her and pulled her into her arms.

"It isn't that bad is it?" Patricia said softly as she kissed Marie's cheek.

Marie threw her arms around Patricia's neck and started to cry.

"Tell mama what's wrong," Patricia said hugging the crying girl closer.

By this time, Kenji had reached them and had gotten the condensed version of what happened from Ralph.

"I believe that Marie has something to tell us," Kenji said. "But let's go home first."

After spending several minutes with Nick and Hana, they headed home. As soon as they were indoors and the car unloaded, Kenji and Patricia took Marie aside.

"What do you have to tell us?" Kenji asked.

Ten minutes later, they had the entire story.

"Thank you for telling us, but pretty one; you knew that to touch the figurine was wrong and yet you did it anyway. You chose to do wrong and that is unacceptable. I will call your grandmother and discuss how you can repay her for the broken item. In the meantime, please go to your room and do not come down until either your mother or I come for you."

After she was gone, Kenji looked at Patricia and shook his head. He loved the spirit that Marie showed, it reminded him of Patricia, but he was concerned about what he considered to be excessive impulsiveness. If it would have been an isolated incident, he wouldn't have been so concerned.

"What are you thinking?" Patricia asked.

"I am thinking that Marie needs more structure," Kenji replied. "I know that children are sometimes impulsive, but this seems different to me. Ralph told her not to touch the figurine but she did it anyway. I understand that the fact that it was him saying it and not one of us makes a difference, but she knew not to touch it before he said anything."

They talked a few more minutes before Kenji called his mother. Between them they worked out a repayment plan. Marie would help Hana with housework whenever the children stayed over. After he hung up, he and Patricia went to the bedroom that Ralph and Marie shared to talk to Marie. They could tell that she had been crying, but they stood firm.

"Do you understand that what you did was wrong?" Patricia asked.

"Yes mama."

"Good, now this is what'd going to happen..."

Dinner saw a very subdued Marie, but they had seen it before. It was only a matter of time before she was back into trouble. In the meantime, they would enjoy the peace.

***

The summer flew by and before they knew it, it was time for both Ralph and Kenji to have their first days as doctor and student. The night before their first day, Kenji and Patricia spent the entire evening reassuring the children that Kenji would be back after his rotation at the hospital. What helped was that the first week would be orientation and Kenji would be home in the evenings.

The next morning, Patricia was up early to make breakfast. As was his habit, Kenji slipped down the stairs so that he could watch her while she sang with the radio as she worked. This time she didn't turn on the radio. She stood in front of the sink for several minutes before moving to the refrigerator to take out the eggs. It was then that Kenji realized that she was crying.

"Kirei?"

Patricia tried to wipe the tears away before she looked at him; but was unsuccessful. The tears kept flowing although she tried to stop them. Kenji walked over to her, took her in his arms and held her.

"He's going to do well," Kenji assured her.

"I'm not worried about him," Patricia replied. "It's just that our babies are growing up and next it will be Marie."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers