I Worshipped Her Body (The Backside)

Story Info
The title says it all.
1.2k words
4.06
45k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is the first story I've posted on here and I would like to know what you think. Please respond either in public or private. Also I hope you physical respond to my story. Enjoy.)

*

I wanted her but I didn't just want her. I didn't just want to have her. I wanted to worship her. I wanted to touch, lick, and taste all of her that I could. I had watched her all night as she danced with other men, other women, by herself, before I got the courage to ask her. Then I had felt her body lightly rubbing against mine as I tried not to pant and drool like a dog. She had thoroughly teased me without even trying. Now I wanted to return the favor.

I lead her to the bed and laid her down on her stomach on the soft satin sheets. I took a moment to admire her naked body, her legs, her supple behind, the sexy line of her spine, and her long sexy neck. I moved her hair aside and laid on top of her so I could start with that sexy neck. I was naked so she could feel the entire front of my body against the entire back of her body and she could feel exactly how hard she made me.

I ran my fingertips in light circles down the back of her neck and then massaged it deeply. Then I kissed her neck. I kissed up and down her neck, occasionally nibbling lightly, and then I kissed up and down her neck some more. I licked slowly and softly down the back of her neck trying to pretend my tongue was a feather I was teasing her with. She was moaning and sighing as I teased her neck but I wasn't sure if it was from the workings of my hands, lips, and tongue or if it was from my hard cock pressing against her ass. I hoped it was both.

I worshipped her body.

I ran my fingertips down the back of her hands and along her arms and then my lips and tongue followed the same trail. Then I spread her arms out with my arms against them and laid on her and just enjoyed her body against mine for a moment.

I alternated between running my fingertips over her back and shoulders and massaging them deeply. When my hands reached her lower back I ran my fingertips along the top of her ass where it just starts to curve out of from her back and then stopped.

"Please," she said.

"Patience," I said.

I worshipped her body.

Then my mouth went to work on her back. I licked along her spine with the tip of my tongue. All the way down, then all the way up, then all the way back down again. I stopped just above the crack of her ass. I didn't want to stop but I knew I would get there in due time. I kissed her all over her back stopping just short of her behind every time and then I stood up. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Don't worry," I said, "Just keep laying there looking beautiful."

I stood at the foot of the bed and began playing with her feet. I massaged them and then licked the bottoms. I sucked her toes slowly and listened to her moan. Then I moved up her legs. I was slow and steady. I touched then massaged then kissed then licked. She took a few sharp breaths and trembled a bit as I made my way up the back of her thighs. Then I ran my hands along the inside of her thighs and spread her legs. I started right above her knees on the inside of her thighs and ran one fingertip up both legs. I stopped right before I would have felt her shaved pussy's lips and held my fingertips there for a bit. She moaned in disappointment when I removed my fingers without touching her pussy but I wasn't worried. I knew I wouldn't leave her disappointed.

I worshipped her body.

I looked at her ass. I lusted after her ass. I had watched her ass sway on the dance floor and felt it brush against her body. Her ass had teased me all night now it was my turn to tease her ass.

I ran my palms over her as cheeks and then cupped them in my hands but didn't grab. Then I grabbed them, I groped them, I handled them a bit roughly but she didn't seem to mind at all. I thought about spanking but then got myself back under control. This wasn't the situation for a spanking. She was a naughty girl but I was rewarding her for it not punishing her.

I kissed where I had groped hoping to make it feel better. Then I nibbled a little. I moved my hand towards her ass crack and watched her so I could see how she responded. I ran a fingertip down one side of her ass crack on the inside. She stiffened a bit at first but then....

"Ohhh," she moaned.

I ran my fingertip down the other side and listened to her moan some more. Then she was hesitant again as I spread her cheeks apart but she moaned again as the tip of my tongue followed where my fingertips had been. Then I licked around the rim of her asshole and whatever hesitation she had was gone. She actually thrust her ass towards me just a bit.

I slowly inserted my tongue in her asshole and listened to her vocalize her satisfaction. I slowly tongued her asshole for a long time. Then I grabbed her hands and put then on her own ass.

"Hold it open for me, please," I said, "So my hands will be free for other tasks."

She held her ass open wide and I took a moment to admire then dove right in. I tongued her asshole quickly as my hands reached around her and one found her breasts as the other found her clit. I groped her and licked her and rubbed her as fast and as hard as I could. The gentleness and the teasing was out of the window but not the worshipping. This was one of the most important parts of the worshipping.

Then her moans got louder and her body moved wildly and her back arched and her ass came off of the bed pushing into my face and her clit throbbed and her body trembled and I enjoy hearing and feeling her orgasm. It was a beautiful orgasm but a woman's always are.

As she came down from her high I laid against her back and pressed all of me against her and let her feel how hard my cock still was.

"Please fuck me," she said.

If we had stopped right then I would have been happy. I worshipped the back of a woman's body and I gave her an orgasm and had her begging for my cock without even turning her over. We didn't stop there, though. I turned her over.

I worshipped her body.