I'm a Nun

Story Info
A nun and her sexual escapades.
1.7k words
3.93
205.7k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers

I am a nun. This is a true story.

I became a Christian when I was only ten years old. Even though I was born Muslim it occurred to me early on that Christianity suited me more so, mostly because of the gentleness I perceived within Jesus and much less so in Mohammad. Judaism just seemed far too original. This is not a downplaying Judaism or Islam - only a testimony of personal taste.

At 13 years old I knew that I wanted to be married to God, and fulfill his every desire. This seemed to be possible in a way I desired by simply becoming a nun.

So I did.

I entered a convent at 19 years old, for the very first time. Within months it was clear to the Mother Superior that I had the soul required to live a life of commitment to God, and God alone. After three months in the convent, I was made responsible for five new young women who had just arrived. (Like Shakespeare, I am connivingly leaving a point hanging, which clearly needs more rubbing. It will come in Part 2).

Although, it must seem that I am very naïve and obsessively pure, I am not. My parents had insisted that I go to a public school in my younger years, as they were greatly concerned with my zeal for the religion and my constant involvement in ritual. “At public school you’ll meet boys and girls who are normal, “ they would say.

I felt immense pain for my parents knowing how misunderstood I was to them. I felt pain, knowing the pain they must feel at having a daughter they simply could not understand. This is a great tragedy.

But while I was at public school, I decided that I would learn all I could, both academically and otherwise, before I would commit my life to Jesus. I read books on every conceivable topics from motorcycles to anal sex. No subject, that could not be dealt with later on, was left unexplored.

I made a decision, like young Mennonites, to explore the world and the fruits it has to offer. There was nothing within Christianity that I was familiar with, which denied a young woman of her needs. Once this decision was made and in the open, I began to become more and more sexually aroused and in need of coitus.

I made love to a young man early on and I found myself loving every aspect of the lovemaking act. I couldn’t get enough of him between my legs, licking my clitoris and making love to me with his tongue. I was awashed with passion when he entered me whether it was while I lay on my back offering up my vagina for his consumption; or whether I was on my knees, extending my ass high up into the sky for him to enter whether anally or otherwise.

Once the floodgates of sexuality opened up in my life, there was quite literally no closing them. If I wasn’t with a man in a given evening I would spend my time masturbating or making love to an older woman living in my flat. I had a collection of toys so grand that I considered opening a store called “Sex Toys R’ Us” (kidding J)

AS often as I wanted I would lower the lights in my apartment, and set out dozens of candles smelling of sweet flowers. I would bathe; always extending my toes, and arching my back in a sexual way too simply turn myself on. I was magnificent. I looked into a mirror perched up against the back of the bathtub, and as I lay in bubbles I masturbated, and did so for hours. By the time I climbed out of the bath, I could barely ambulate myself to my bed. I had spent myself and I was indeed…. spent.

I tried threesomes, foursomes and even fivesomes where I was the central figure catered to by the three men and two women in my group. If you have ever experienced a cock or dildo, or both in more than one of your orifices than you will get what I am about to say. Double, triple, quadruple penetration is as delightful as I could have imagined.

I have had a cock in my ass, visited by another one in my vagina while a third cock rammed my throat while two young female nymphs sucking interchangeably on my nipples…. massaging my breasts as though they were making bread.

I experimented with strap ons and fucking men. I found I was able to humble the male species in a way I much preferred not seeing – at least initially. It is clear to me now that when a person is on all fours, awaiting penetration from above them, they have placed themselves in a a subservient one. This is humiliating. Yes, I know that subservient are often seen as the real person in control in a given relationship, yet I can’t help believing that at some level humiliation does enter this picture.

So I fucked men and bemoaned my inability to cum inside of their ass. I hope so badly that in my next life I will have a penis

for it offers so much that a vagina does not. I would like a penis that is no longer than six inches, and not quite as thick a my wrist. I would prefer being circumcised, mostly because the crown of such a penis looks like a little piggy. I love pigs. They are so smart.

I learned early on to be sexy. My advice to women reading this story is to be sexy..as sexy as you can. Take advantage of the blessings that God has bestowed upon us. We are living in a very rich time and place in history where the shelves in supermarkets are filled and sexual enhancers are cheap. It is proper to eat when you are given food, and it is correct for us to engage in sexuality to the extent that one chooses, even if it appears to be slutty or uncouth.

I bought lingerie from Victoria’s Secret by the pound. Men would ogle until their eyes fell out at the vision of my breasts, stomach and legs covered in silk. I have never met a man, except for one, who was able to stand a meter away from me while I stood opposite him dressed in the most provocative teddy I owned – and be able to keep his distance.

I had grown into a very attractive young woman, I must say. My eyes were the feature which moved men the most. I have black, black eyes set in very pear shaped sockets. They are large and said to be inviting. Some say they used to cover half my face, when I was five years old.

I could fuck men with my eyes. A man I had known for only a few hours, quite literally came on my feet without touching himself while my eyes teared ever so slightly, stared deeply into his, and expressed a lustful desire to take his cock in me, every which way.

Anyone who knows is aware that the hands are the greatest sexual tools and the eyes quickly follow them. You can impregnate a dame with your eyes – men.

At 19 I entered a convent, having fulfilled enough of my fantasies to take me into my three next lives. On the first day I arrived I found my room in the dormitory and introduced myself to my roommate. The room was large, about 25 feet by 20 feet and the ceilings seemed to be 15 feet high. There were sort of frescos on the walls, and the paneling was from redwood.

My roommate really seemed to look like me, or perhaps like I will look in five years. She was about 5’2 and weighed 110 pounds. Her body was exquisite and I silently, to myself, expressed my hearty appreciation to God for giving me more and more blessings. My Christianity was strengthening within me as I learned more about life.

Nellie was a physical fitness buff and she never went a day, except for Christmas day, without doing some sort of exercising. My favourite, was when she would stretch and her arms and legs would flap about exposing herself to me in a most seductive fashion. Those nights I lay in bed and plunged my Silencer-Dildo inside of me until my hands rebelled, not my cunt.

Nellie turned to me one night while I masturbated and told me that she could smell my sex. I turned as red as my imagination allowed and asked her why she would say something so vile. Laughingly she said, “No silly. The wonderful smell of sex permeates one’s senses like nothing else except perhaps vanilla, or a rose.”

Nellie leaped out of her bed, and pulled my covers to the side so she could find an entry place into my bed. I extend my hospitality to her. I appreciated her confidence and ability to so freely express herself. I felt her hands on my ass and her tongue on my clitoris and I began to raise my voice.

She stifled me with a simple, hot and wet lick of my asshole. I was stunned and asked her to repeat it. She put her finger into my ass and screwed me (a word I think to be most appropriate in reference to anal sex of any type) until I came and then pooped a bit on her hand. Nellie was super cool and only laughed at my puppiness.

She then positioned herself over me, so that her cunt was lowered onto my mouth. I ate her and in a flash learned to love cunnilingus more than any sexual act I had experienced. Men know what it is like to taste a woman’s wetness and to run your tongue around her lips, simultaneously fingering her with one, or two, or three or four fingers. Some fist. Not me.

Nellie and I made love, fucked and screwed every single night of that school year, without fail. We were an item to each other, and not a single soul in the entire place had an inkling of our sexuality for one another. This made the fruit even some more forbidden, because when things get out they loose their flavour.

Fucking a fellow student-nun in a convent, was not what I had bargained upon committing to a life of austerity and chaste. It did however make my initiation into the life of a nun far more palatable.

(Part 2 to come)

Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers