I'm in Love with Gentry Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Lifetime of familiarity leads to passion with sister.
7.4k words
4.66
101.1k
88

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers

Chapter 1

My name is Al Jones. I'm 19 years old and a freshman in college. I run cross country at my local community college so I'm in pretty good shape. Females other than my Mother have told me that I am handsome but I don't really think so. I was a fairly normal guy until recently, but now I'm in love with my sister.

My sister is Gentry Allison Jones, but I always call her Gen. She is 18 years old and a senior in high school. She will be graduating next month and then she'll be starting college in the fall. She'll also be going to the local community college. Gen is 5'2" and weighs about 105 lbs. She has light brown hair and a face that a lot of people would call "mousey." She's not a beauty pageant-type of girl but she's cute like the girl next door. She has a nice figure. Her boobs aren't real big but they always stick out like soldiers standing at attention. They're the kind of boobs that you immediately want to grab just to see if they're really as firm as they look. She's also got nice slender legs that lead to a tight looking, really fine petite ass.

When we were kids, our parents weren't very worried about nudity around the house. Gen and I took baths together until I was 9 years old. I never thought much about it. Her chest looked just like mine. I remember thinking that she was missing a part below the waist until Mom explained that girls were made different than boys. It was just that simple and I never thought about it anymore. I saw my Mom and Dad naked on occasions, when I was in their bedroom for some reason, but they didn't walk around the house naked very often.

My family was poor. Dad worked at a company that sold air conditioner parts but Mom was a stay-at-home mother. Dad didn't want her to work. When we were little, he thought having her at home with us was more important than having a second income. We lived in a house that we rented and it only had 2 bedrooms, so Gen and I shared a bedroom.

Gen and I each had a single bed on opposite sides of the bedroom. The bedroom wasn't too small but, still, it was only one room. There wasn't much privacy for us but we had always shared a bedroom so we didn't know anything about privacy.

Sometimes I would go into the bathroom to change my clothes and sometimes Gen would change her clothes in the bathroom, but usually we just changed in our bedroom. If Gen was in the bedroom and I needed to change my clothes, I didn't think twice about stripping off my clothes and changing. Sometimes she would be looking at me while I was changing, not staring but just looking at me while we carried on a conversation. Sometimes I was in the room talking and looking at her while she changed. It really wasn't a big deal when we were little.

Most brothers and sisters fight and have silly little arguments and try to avoid spending time with each other. Gen and I weren't like that. We couldn't be, because we shared a bedroom and we had to spend time together every day. And because we did spend time together, we were like best friends.

When I was 12 and Gen was 11, I kissed a girl for the first time. I couldn't wait to get home to tell Gen all about it. If I had told my friends, like Rick, he would have laughed and teased me and called me dopey or something. Who needs that? When I told Gen, she was excited about it.

"So, who was it?" she asked.

"Shelley. I hope you're not mad that I kissed your friend, but I've been wanting to kiss a girl, and she let me do it, so I did it," I explained

"Why should I be mad? Besides, now I can ask her how good of a kisser you are." She had already seen an angle that put her in a better position to share this experience with me. "So, you think she's cute?"

"Yeah, I guess so, or I wouldn't have kissed her." I thought it was a funny question to ask. "Do you think I'd be kissing an ugly girl?" I laughed.

"Well, uh, I mean, uh, do you think she's cuter than me?" Gen suddenly had a kind of serious look on her face.

"No, stupid," I exclaimed. "Why do you say so many dopey things?"

"Well, no boy's ever tried to kiss me and I was just wondering if it was because I'm ugly," Gen said in a pathetic voice.

Holy cow, I thought. Girls can be so dopey. "Well, Shelley is starting to have boobs 'cause you can see 'em sticking out in her shirt, but you don't have any boobs yet, at least not the last time I looked. You'll probably have big boobs when you get older and you'll have to use a wheelbarrow to carry 'em around and all the guys will want to kiss you," I laughed as I said this. I could see that my comment had the desired effect as she smiled.

"Did you stick your tongue in her mouth? I'll bet you did because you're disgusting," she said with some slight disdain.

"Of course I stuck my tongue in her mouth. You're supposed to," I explained very matter-of-factly. "And, it wasn't disgusting. And, she stuck her tongue in my mouth, too. Once you do it, you'll see that it ain't so bad."

"Well, that'll probably be when I'm a hundred years old," Gen said as if she really believed it. "If nobody kisses me in the next year, will you show me what it's like?" she asked in the same voice usually reserved for can-you-pass-the-ketchup-please.

"Yeah, sure," I said. Did I mention how dopey girls can be at age 11?

Soon after that, we moved into another rental house that had three bedrooms, and Gen and I started sleeping and getting dressed in separate bedrooms, but when we were awake, usually either I was in her bedroom or she was in mine.

Chapter 2

About four months before I graduated from high school, Mom and Dad announced that Mom was going to start working and we were finally going to move into a house of our own. The best part was that we would have a pool in the backyard.

We moved into the new house in February. When school ended in May, I was 19 and Gen was 18. Sometimes having overprotective parents is an advantage, because they didn't want either of us to get a summer job. Cool, I thought. I'll have the whole summer to hang by the pool and play video games and do nothing.

When we started our summer vacation, it was a bit strange. In reality, this was long overdue, but this was the first time that Mom and Dad had trusted us to be alone at home for this long. Of course, they had a bunch of overly protective rules, like no friends in the house during the day and no cooking other than the microwave. We didn't care about the rules because we had a pool and we were excited about being left alone.

The first day of summer vacation arrived and both Mom and Dad went off to their jobs. Mom had a job as a receptionist at a doctor's office on the other side of town. When she left, Gen and I finally knew that we were alone and on our own for the day.

About 11:00 a.m., Gen came in to the family room wearing a bikini. She had boobs for sure, not humongous bazongas, but boobs the size of an orange. I thought they were just the right size. Jeez, it sounds kind of stupid to say it, but she looked sort of cute in her bikini.

She said that she was going out to the pool. I didn't have anything else to do. I put on my swim suit and joined her.

When I got to the pool, Gen was on a lounge chair laying on her stomach. At age 18, she was all female. She had her bikini top untied and the straps were hanging down off the chair.

She had arranged another lounge chair next to hers, placed in the fully reclined position. I spread out my towel, assumed the position, and immediately began a conversation.

"Why you got your top untied?" I asked.

"So I won't get tan lines," she replied as if I should already understand this.

"What's it matter?" I retorted. It seemed like a logical response to me.

"You're a boy and you just don't understand," she said, fully self-satisfied that she had put me in my place.

"Yeah, I guess I don't understand. You're still gonna get tan lines on your butt. And how you gonna avoid tan lines on your boobs when you turn over and lay on your back?" She didn't have any quick reply for me. "Well, you don't have to wear a top if you don't want to," I said. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"Yeah, but I didn't have boobs back then. Now I do," she said proudly.

"You know, I kind of miss the old days when we shared a bedroom," I said, trailing off because I was reluctant to complete that thought.

"You mean you wish we still shared a bedroom so you could see me naked?" Gen teased me as she re-tied the straps on her bikini and sat up in her lounge.

"It wasn't such a big deal back then but at least I knew I had seen more than the other guys," I explained. "It was kind of cool sharing everything with a member of the opposite sex back then. Too bad it's not that way anymore."

"You mean you haven't gotten naked with any of your girlfriends?" Gen asked with surprise in her voice.

"No! The most Jill would do was let me feel under her shirt but she still had her bra on so it wasn't really a big deal," I explained.

"Well, you know, it would be kind of easier for us here if we weren't uptight about seeing each other naked. I could avoid tan lines altogether and you could keep up with what girls your own age look like," Gen said very matter-of-factly. I wasn't sure is she was trying to tease me or talk herself into the idea.

I decided to call her bluff. "I'm game if you're game," I announced.

"Well, I kind of miss it, too," she replied. "Back then, when my friends started talking about what it would be like to see a guy naked, I told them exactly what it was like, 'cause I'd seen you."

"What! You told you're friends about seeing my dick?" I was acting madder than I really was.

"Yeah, and I told 'em about your butt and your chest, too. And you can get mad if you want, but I was bragging about you and they were all jealous of me."

My tone of voice abruptly changed. "You were bragging about me?" I asked. I was truly surprised by that statement.

"Yeah, I thought you were hot and so did my friends. And I do miss it that we don't share a bedroom anymore and it's different. I wish we still lived in the old house."

"Well," I said in a tone that indicated this was to be kept secret, "when Mom and Dad aren't here during the day, we can at least be naked around the pool. Maybe it won't feel so weird between us." It made perfectly good sense to me. "Besides," I added, "we got a big fence around the pool, so nobody else'll ever see us."

"You won't tell Mom or Dad?" she asked.

"Why would I? I'll be naked, too, and, besides, since I'm older, just in case you hadn't already noticed, I get blamed for everything that goes wrong."

"Okay," she said with finality. "You take off your swimsuit and I'll take off my bikini."

I quickly stood up and dropped my pants. As soon as she saw what I was doing, she reached down, placed her thumbs under the waist of her bottoms, pushed them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. As soon as that was completed, she reached behind her, untied her bikini top, and let it fall off of her body.

"Wow! You've got hair down there," I said, pointing to her pussy.

"You, too," she said, pointing at my dick. "And, it's learned how to stand up!"

"Well, I suppose some things are different now," I said. "Don't be dopey about Mr. Sausage standing up. I can't help it any more than you can keep your nipples from getting hard." And her nipples were standing up and saluting.

With that, we both lay back down.

We stayed by the pool for about an hour. We talked as if it was just another day of summer vacation, and it was. But we were both naked, and it was different.

It was not like when we were kids.

Chapter 3

The next day, after Mom and Dad had gone, Gen came into the kitchen wearing just her panties. I guess I had a bit of a surprised look on my face.

"Well, what's the difference around the pool or in the house? I'll be out at the pool in a little while. I always sleep either naked or in just my panties and it'd be stupid to change into something else to wear for maybe one hour when you've already seen me totally naked." Her voice clearly challenged me to find the flaw in her logic, but there was none.

"I don't care," I said. "It's not a big deal to me." The beginnings of a bulge in my boxers clearly indicated that it was a big deal, but I was trying to be cool about it.

A few minutes later, we were at the pool, arranging the lounge chairs.

"I told Mom that I was getting some sun by the pool and she insisted that I use sun block 'cause I have such fair skin," Gen explained.

"So?" I wasn't sure why this should concern me.

"Well, I can get my arms and legs and my front, but I can't get my back, so can you do my back, sweetie?" Gen asked.

"Sure," I said. I'm not sure where that 'sweetie' thing came from, because I had never heard Gen call me that before, but I kind of liked it, so I didn't make any comment.

Gen soon had her arms and legs and her front covered in sun block. "Okay, I'll lay down now and you can get my back," she said.

She handed me the tube of sun block and stretched out in the lounger. I squeezed some of the stuff on her back and started rubbing it into her shoulders and upper- and mid-back. When I got to her low back, I guess it was obvious that I wasn't trying to go too low with my hands.

"It's okay," she reassured me. "I trust you. Besides, I forgot to do my buns so you can do that for me anyway."

Well, if she wanted me to put sun block on her buns, I wasn't going to act like it was a big deal. I was just trying to act like Joe Cool, like I've had my hands on hundreds of girls naked butts.

"You don't think it's a little weird for your brother to have his bare hands on your naked behind?" I asked.

"It's only weird if you let yourself get weird about it," she replied. Again, it was hard to argue with her logic.

I started rubbing the sun block into her butt cheeks and she let out a little moan like it felt good, so I just kept rubbing. "So who's getting weird now?" I teased her.

"Well, you're a guy and I'm a girl and it feels good, so if that's weird, call it weird. But, it does feel good."

I know it sounds perverted because this was my 18 year old sister, but it felt good to me, too. And then I really got hard all of a sudden when I caught a glimpse of her puckered little pink hole. After a minute, she told me that was good enough, so I stopped.

"Do you want me to do your back?" she asked.

"Sure. Just let me get my arms and legs first." My arms and legs got covered in record time. "Okay. You can do my back now."

Gen leaned over me and began rubbing the sun block into my back. "Yeah, and since I had to do your butt, you can do mine," I added.

Without a word, she complied and began massaging my ass with sun block as lubricant. Wow, I thought, this feels pretty cool. At one point, she pulled my buns to the side 'cause I guess she wanted to get a look at my butthole, too. "Fair is fair," I thought to myself.

Soon afterwards, she stopped and got back on her lounge. "Thanks for doing me," she said.

"Sure, and thanks for doing me."

For the next week, when Mom and Dad were at work, we were routinely walking around the house in just our underwear or naked, hanging out at the pool naked, rubbing sun block on each other, and otherwise being very comfortable with each other. When we got in the pool, we touched each other more often and, a few times, when I came up behind her in the pool, my dick touched her naked buns. She never pulled away from me when that happened.

Of course, neither of us ever mentioned any of this to our friends. We both knew that it had to be a secret. It was our secret.

Chapter 4

One Monday, when we got to the pool for our afternoon session of doing nothing but worshiping the sun and ogling each other's bodies, I quickly noticed that Gen didn't have any pubic hair. I could see the pussy lips that had been previously hidden by her pubic hair. She looked much more like she did when she was 11 years old. I liked it. I really liked it.

Apparently, my dick liked it too, because I started getting a boner.

"Well, looks like you're happy to see me," Gen said. "At least, you're happy to see certain parts of me."

"Jeez-louise, Gen. I'm a guy and you're a girl and we're naked and now I can see your shaved pussy and I can't help it if I got a hard-on." What's a guy supposed to do? "You've been dopey since the day you were born."

"Well, I guess you can't help it and it is kind of flattering to know that I have that effect on at least one member of the opposite species. I shaved it when we went in for lunch."

I laid down on the lounge. My boner was sticking straight up in the air like a damned flag pole.

After a minute, Gen looked over at me. "Is that thing gonna go away on its own or do you need to go take care of it?" she asked very nonchalantly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with feigned ignorance. For the first time in my life, my sister was causing me to feel embarrassed.

"You know what I'm talking about," she said. "Masturbating. Jacking off. Beating your meat. Everybody does it, so don't even try to tell me that you don't."

"What do you mean 'everybody does it?' Girls don't have any meat to beat." I thought I was so clever.

"No, girls don't have a dick, but they do have a clit and they masturbate all the time." Gen said this with all the authority of an encyclopedia.

"You mean that you masturbate all the time?" I asked. Oh how quickly I had turned the attention away from me and towards her.

"Don't be such a jerk," Gen retorted. "Everybody our age has a sex drive and if they aren't getting any, they masturbate. I do it, you do it, my friends, your friends, everybody. Maybe they don't talk about it, but they do it. And if you'd do it now, that thing between your legs might go away. It's nice to know that seeing me turns you on but I don't want to look at your boner all day long."

Wow, that was quite a load she laid on me.

"Well, I'd feel kind of weird going in to masturbate now and you knowing exactly what I'm doing and when I'm doing it," I told her and that was the truth.

"Who cares if you know," Gen said, sounding slightly irritated. "I don't care if you know when I masturbate. In fact, I'll announce it in advance. I'm going to masturbate tonight when I get in bed to go to sleep. First I'll masturbate, and then I'll go to sleep. That's what I do almost every night except when I'm having my monthly time." I was slightly in shock at her announcement and I didn't say anything. "And I usually fuck myself with a vibrator," she added, just to prove how open she could be about such things.

"Okay, I'll go in and relieve myself. And I'll probably just use my hand," I said, hoping for some comic relief with my last statement.

Gen smiled and I knew I had achieved the desired effect.

I went inside to the bathroom Gen and I share. I was already naked so there wasn't much preparation to be done. I thought I might use some lotion if I could find any and then I noticed the panties. It was the panties she had been wearing earlier in the morning, when she first got out of bed. I started thinking about those panties. If she masturbated last night when she got in bed, then those panties would smell like her pussy juice. I picked up the panties and held them up to my nose. The panties had an earthy smell that wasn't attractive like perfume or anything like that, but, I don't know what it was, the smell just got me incredibly turned on.

I sat down on the toilet and held her panties to my face with my left hand as I began stroking my dick with my right hand. A new world record for speediest self-inflicted hand-job orgasm was probably established that morning but I wasn't paying attention to records. That smell had me captivated. I felt guilty about sniffing my sister's panties but I also knew that if I had another opportunity to do it, I would.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,977 Followers
12