Impregnation in 2 Parts

Story Info
A case of mistaken Identity.
3.4k words
4.41
276.6k
223

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
859 Followers

This is a story – so save your hateful abuse.

My wife and I have been together since college with a break after college while I was in the military where I know she played around as did I. Now in our mid 30's we have been past due for starting a family. The flip side of this is that we have been able to be kind of adventurous in many things – work, travel and of course, sex.

We haven't gone too wild, but we have had sex in some interesting places. We have experimented with exhibitionism, some nude beaches but until this point – no other partners. We hadn't really talked about it either. My wife and I have shared fantasies over the years and watched porn sometimes as well. She has commented on black men a lot and has talked and hinted at a desire to be helpless when it comes to getting fucked from time to time. There was a brief fantasy about an African Safari that did it for her too. Like I said – it was never really a serious discussion, rather hints and looks that made me think she would probably like to get fucked by a big black cock.

I couldn't really blame her I guess. I expect just about any woman with a healthy sex drive would want that. In the Army, I saw plenty of black guys and yes – before you say I am full of it – they are hung – certainly better than what I have and certainly better than what I have seen on most white men.

Anyway, over the years, the idea of her getting fucked by someone else began to become more and more of a powerful fantasy for me and I began to introduce interracial porn into our viewing habits. Slowly at first so as not to be too obvious, I found the ones with women that looked like my wife and got us watching them. We never talked about it, but I could tell she was into it.

Donna is tall for a woman, about 5 foot 8. She weighs about 145 pounds. She is not fat – she is a woman, curvy with a full shapely ass and nice tits. Very thick, dark brunette hair hangs long over her shoulders and is matched by an equally thick, dark hairy snatch which is my favorite part. A woman shouldn't be a shaved, overstuffed barbie doll imitation. A woman should be soft, natural and have all the things a mature woman comes with, including a wet, furry pussy. She has that for sure.

Anyway, we had decided to start a family. We weren't really trying, just continuing our regular sex play which was pretty frequent. We just didn't bother looking at the calendar to see the optimum fertile times or anything like that. She just stopped taking the pill and we just kept fucking like we always had. We figured that she'd get caught sooner or later and didn't worry about it at all – things would happen when they did.

So we kept our semi – kinky lifestyle, like I said, the occasional nude beach, or wearing no panties in public with a short skirt. Flashing some poor bastard on a train or in a bar her fine pussy that he would never have, fucking on a hotel balcony or with the drapes partially open. Just enough to keep things interesting.

The night everything changed, we were at a party. It was a big deal for a major corporation that I was doing some consulting with. It was New Year's Eve and the booze was flowing. The aroma of some fine grass was in the air as well and we got a few shots at that too.

The company rented 3 floors of a hotel including all the suites. Each suite had a different party going on, but there were a couple that were not being used for some reason. I guess with that much noise going on, the company wanted exclusive rights to the party.

It was a great party and it was getting pretty wild as the night wore on. People were dirty dancing and couples and even a few groups were going off to obviously finish what they started on the dance floor. Donna and I danced most of the time with each other, but a couple here and there with some other people. No big deal, but as we got close to mid-night, Donna while dancing with me and rubbing her fine body against me started teasing me. She told me that she went tot he bathroom and took off her panties and that she was naked under her dress. I got hard right away. There was only the thin fabric between her skin and everyone in the room. I told her how hot that was and that if she wasn't careful, everyone would get a peek at her naked ass and hairy pussy. She responded by grinding her cunt against my boner.

I had checked the place out and knew that there was a vacant suite on the third floor and maybe we should head up there for a quick fuck. Agreeable as ever, my sexy wife upped the ante.

She told me to wait five minutes and then meet her upstairs in the suite. I had no idea what she had in mind but knew it would be good. She kissed me passionately, humping her moist, aroused mound against me and then walked off, swaying her full hips seductively. This was going to be a good one and I could barely wait.

What I didn't realize is that I wasn't the only one that knew what was going on. There was a man. A black man that didn't actually hear everything, but watched us intently and got the gist. When he saw my wife leaving the room and me standing there checking my watch, he knew that if he timed it right and was careful, he might be the one fucking the sultry brunette wife.

Well I waited the full five minutes and headed upstairs. The elevator took longer than it should but I got up there. I opened the door to the suite, coming in the bedroom side of the suite expecting her to be in that part, but it was dark and she was not in the bedroom. No matter, she was probably in the spacious main room and sure enough when I looked into the main room, there she was.

The lights were off, but the she was kneeling on a couch against a huge bay window. Her upper body was on the shelf behind the couch where the window extended outside the building. Her legs were spread and her skirt was flipped up over her back revealing her moist, hairy cunt and the fingers from her left hand digging in between her furry pussy lips as she warmed herself up for me. The lights from outside were bright enough to illuminate her clearly and probably bright enough that she could barely see in the darkness. She clearly had planned to set herself up for this. I would be able to see her, but her view would be limited. She was probably enjoying vulnerability; her naked behind open for invasion from a cock – my cock, but in her limited vision it could be anyone's.

The erotic sight before me was something to behold. I would waste no more time. I turned back to lock the door on the bedroom not wanting to be disturbed. I then began shedding my clothes, my cock already dripping in anticipation of mounting the unaware woman in the next room.

As I turned to exit the bedroom, my hard cock leading the way like a divining rod to the moist target awaiting me, I heard the sound of the door to the main room opening. I froze for a moment not knowing what to do. I was completely naked and couldn't just walk out there. All my wife had to do was lower her dress and she would be OK, so I paused looking at my clothes on the bed thinking about hurriedly dressing myself.

When I looked back into the main room, my wife hadn't reacted to the door opening. She apparently just assumed that it was her husband coming in as planned so she continued to rub her puffy, slick cunt lips and even began wiggling her ass at the man walking in. The light from the hallway spilled directly onto her naked bottom like a spotlight. I was transfixed on my wife's sex until the door closed behind the man walking in. I couldn't tell exactly who it was, but I could tell he was a big man. He took steps towards her and that is when I saw that it was a black man. A very large, bald black man. He was walking towards her staring at the open invitation before him.

Still naked with an erection pointing out from my crotch, I stood frozen in place. Here was my wife, naked in front of a strange man. He was approaching her with obvious intent. He was going to fuck her. My choices were simple: Go into the room naked and demand he leave, or stay and watch as things developed. While I didn't relish option one, running naked with my boner leading the way at a really big black man, I was also entranced with the possibility of watching Donna getting fucked by this man.

The hesitation actually made the choice for me. Donna, knowing someone was behind her and thinking it was me, pumped two then three fingers in and out of her seeping snatch breathlessly gasped, "Oh God, please fuck me. Fuck me now. I need your cock in me right now. Fuck me hard."

No man alive would need a second invitation. Directly behind her now, he caressed her ass and pushed her hands away from her cunt. He inserted one very large digit inside her and with the other tugged at his belt. She rotated herself on his finger and continued, "Stop teasing me. Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

His pants and boxers fell to the floor revealing an absolutely monstrous black cock which he was shucking with his free hand. It grew larger as her pulled at it and very quickly it attained it's full size of at least 10 inches and very, very fat. He began rubbing it and down her hairy slit, lubricating the head of the massive phallus for the dominating fuck she would get.

Still unaware that it was not her husband about to penetrate her, she growled as she rotated her hips, "That's it, put it in me. Fuck your wife and knock her up. Cum in me and make a baby." She always talked like that these days. It turns out that we were both turned on by her being inseminated for real. Something about fucking for real – with the possibility of impregnating a woman was a huge turn on for me so she always was submissive to me about my cumming in her.

The revelation that the beautiful woman spread out before him was fertile caused the black man to pause a moment, but his big smile showed how much he was more than ready to oblige her. Grabbing her ass with one hand, he lined his black cock in between her pussy lips right at her opening and then began to push. She was so wet and receptive he entered her easily, but it was right then she knew that it was not indeed her husband. She had many men in her day, but nothing this large had ever been inside her. She froze like a deer in the headlights with the realization that she was being taken by a complete stranger. Where was her husband? What should she do? Thoughts raced through her mind in a nano second.

He was not hesitating at all. He pushed further inside her and then began the in and out withdrawal of his cock as he began to fuck her in earnest. At this point, my sexy wife had little choice but to hold on and accept the fucking to come. She was pinned against the couch and wall and no where to go. She was so ready for a fucking as well that she was, much to her embarrassment thoroughly enjoying the pounding.

It was at this point he looked over towards the bedroom. I hadn't noticed that I had taken several steps into the room. He looked at me, holding my hard cock and knew that I was her husband. He smiled at me and grabbed my wife's ass, one cheek in each hand and began pulling her hard on to his crotch as he pounded at her furiously.

Donna was wailing in orgasm trying to hold onto anything she could as she was assailed by this large black man. She was trying to turn her head to see who the man was since it was not her husband. She caught a glimpse of me out of the corner of her eye. Seeing my hand wrapped around my erection, she briefly wondered how I would let this illicit mating happen, knowing also that I was enjoying it.

The wild fucking in front of me was reaching a crescendo. He was tensing in preparation for the release of his sperm. Her ass pointed in the air to receive his cum, her vagina was pulsing in constant orgasm, working to pull the seminal fluid from her mate into her receptive womb. I had no idea where she was in her cycle, but if it was time, I would be watching the impregnation of my wife by this large and virile black man.

With howls of delight my wife gasped, "Oh please, cum inside me! Please, Oh God! Do it! Do it in me! Please don't pull out!"

What man could resist that? With on final brutal thrust, he bellowed as he orgasmed inside my wife's unprotected womb. His final push and first powerful blast of potent semen sent my wife into her final and most devastating orgasm, almost screaming in disbelief. I had never seen her respond like this and knew I would never be able satisfy her like this.

Multiple contractions of his ass showed how much cum he was delivering inside the white wife. Holding her ass tightly, I could see the red handprints on her white ass. Their breathing labored, the couple held still, locked together by their genitals, the only movement the involuntary twitching of their sexual organs as they both came down from the animal mating.

Minutes later, his softening, but still massive cock fell out of her and with it a copious amount of semen. I could only imagine how much was still inside her. He squeezed out the last few drops on the hair of her ass crack, bent and pulled up his boxers and pants. Buckling his belt he looked at me, still standing with my cock in hand. He motioned me to come over to him. In a daze I walked to him. He smiled a cocky, "I just fucked your wife smile" and handed me a business card, turned and walked out.

So there I stood, naked with my boner still needing attention with the card of a huge black guy that had just given my wife a fucking I could never duplicate. His intention clear that he was offering a rematch if I wanted it for her, I turned to my wife still splayed before me.

Her cunt puffy and engorged from the sex she had, I had never seen anything sexier in my life. There truly isn't anything sexier than a freshly fucked woman and she was the poster child for that. I stepped up behind her and caressed her bare ass, running my hands over the red handprints left by her lover. I could smell her sex and crotch and the powerful smell of the scum he left in and around her.

I was about to mount her to add my load to her when she spoke in a hoarse whisper, "He was black."

A simple declaration nothing more. I replied, "Yes. He was." A confirmation.

"You watched?" An Accusation? I was unsure.

"Yes." An admission of guilt.

A moment of silence passed between us.

"I could be pregnant." A problem?

"I know." I laid bare my feelings, "That's so hot."

"That I could be pregnant from a strange black man?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to have a black baby?"

"I don't know. I haven't cum yet. It's just so crazy hot. I can't take it."

"So you want to fuck me too?"

"Yes."

"I am kind of a mess down there though. Do you want to clean me up first?" She asked.

"Yes." Apparently we had different ideas about that. I thought I'd go get a washcloth.

"Lick me then."

"What?"

"Lick me. I want you to taste me and see up close what a mess he left in me."

I stared at her sopping hairy gash and in a trance, knelt behind my wife. My nostrils flared as I was assaulted by the pungent remains of their sex. Moving closer I tentatively licked at the moist hairs around her slit. As she felt the contact, she reached behind her ass pulling my face deep into the puffy mess. Instantly liquid sex filled my mouth and nose. A man possessed, I dove at the funky mixture swallowing and inhaling and bathing myself in my wife's unfaithful and possibly pregnant vagina. I slathered my tongue over her entire crotch including the sweaty remnants in and around her ass crack.

I could feel her beginning to spasm and knew she was cumming from the nasty I act I was performing on her. She began to taunt me.

"Do you like the taste of his cum? Do you like sucking another mans sperm out of your wife? How will you feel when I deliver his black baby? Do you like being humiliated like that my little cuckold?

Her taunting made me insane with lust. I redoubled my efforts on her nasty cum filled holes and she continued.

"That was the best fuck I ever had. You liked watching his big black cock fuck your wife, didn't you? You could have stopped him from cumming in me, but you wanted it didn't you? Say it!"

I agreed to all she said. As I jerked on my cock I told her I was about to cum.

She quickly spun around and engulfed my penis in her wet mouth not giving me the chance to deposit my sperm inside her and possibly compete with his sperm for the right to impregnate my wife.

She jerked me a couple times, and briefly let me go long enough to confirm what I had thought, "We don't want any of your sperm in my pussy now do we? If I get pregnant, we need to know who the father is."

That was too much for me and my cock began erupting in her slutty mouth. Her eyes opened wide in surprise at the volume of cum ejecting from my dick, but she held firm catching it all in her mouth.

When I finally stopped spasming, she released me, stood and deep french kissed me. Her mouth still full of my cum, her damp pubic hair mingling with mine, we shared all the juices from tonight's fuck fest in one long, sloppy passionate french kiss.

After that, we had little to say as we made ourselves presentable and left the party for home. We knew nothing would be the same between us. I was all but a cocksucker with all the cum in my belly and we both knew that I was a willing, turned on cuckold that allowed my wife to be taken and possibly impregnated by a black man in front of my own eyes.

Our love remains, but the balance of power has changed. She knows she can have sex with strange men and she knows I will let her. She says she won't do that again; that is was an accident. Fortunately, she got her period and we are having sex again, still not trying really. We do vocalize our fantasies and she always taunts me about fucking blacks and getting pregnant. It always gets me off. I had better hurry up and knock her up because I still have his business card and lately have been thinking of ways to use it!

voyuerman
voyuerman
859 Followers