In Love With My Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny and Holly christen their new home!
6.5k words
4.67
44.5k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darnuses
Darnuses
131 Followers

"But what are we going to do now? Where's the next one coming from!?"

"I don't know, I'm thinking, just give me a second..."

"Hurry, it should be here soon."

"How did they even find us in the first place?"

"That uh... Might have been my fault..."

"What?"

"Well one came close to me, and it was beeping so loud, it scared me!"

"Beeping?"

"Ya, you know how they go 'Beep. Beep. Beep.'"

"I've never heard-"

"Beep. Beep. Beep..."

Nelson Lare Institute of Technology, 7:45 am

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep...

I woke up slowly, trying to piece together what was going on. I was in a secret base... then why was there an alarm going off? I was with Holly and- Holly! I reached over to see if she was alright, but then I remembered where I was. And a sadness washed over me. I was reminded that Holly and I were separated, and after we'd been through, it just felt so wrong! I mean, we had chosen to go to the same college for a reason, it seems such a waste that we can't be together at the same time.

But in all my inner ramblings I had forgotten: today was the day Holly and I moved in together! After so much time spent living in separate dorms almost 10 minutes away from each other, we were finally getting the money from our parents to start renting our own place!

I jumped out of bed, too excited and happy to bother properly getting ready, and I quickly made my way over to the girls dorm to pick up Holly. I was going to start this day off right, and everybody knows that a proper day always starts with breakfast!

I approached Holly's dorm and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"Oh, hey Danny, Holly's just getting dressed," Ashley said, groggily. "Then again, I guess that's not a problem for you, is it?" Ashley gave a small smile now as she rubbed her eyes.

I winked at her. "No, not really. Mind if I go get her?"

"Ya, no worries." Ashley stepped aside, allowing me entrance to the dorm.

Ashley was Holly's roommate for the time being, although now that her and I were getting an apartment, Ashley had the room all to herself. She was only slightly taller than Holly at 5'8", but their bodies were very similar. Both were very cute, but Ashley's hair was blonde and hung shorter than Holly's; only slightly above shoulder length.

I walked into Holly's room to the sight of her just about to put her bra on. She started as I walked into the room, but once she saw it was me she smiled, then she closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and shook her boobs at me, before proceeding to pull the bra down and clip it on as though nothing had happened.

"What was that about?" I smiled at her. Holly turned and walked over to me, draping her arms around my neck and planting a kiss on my lips.

"You know how long it's been since we had sex?" Holly asked.

"Uh, five days?" I asked, a little flustered.

"Ya."

"...Ya, what?" I was a little confused.

"That's a long time." Holly looked at me as though I should know what's going on.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Ya. Isn't it?"

We both looked at each other confused for a few seconds before Holly clarified.

"I'm horny."

"Well there's not much we can do about that just now." I answered, amused.

"Well..."

"Come on Holly, Ashley's in the next room, that's not very fair!"

"Oh she won't care, come on, I need this..." Uh oh. I knew what was coming. Just as she was about to say something I leaned in for another kiss.

"How about we start with breakfast and see where things go from there?" I smiled at her.

Holly looked a little conflicted but finally she smiled and said, "All right, let me finish changing then we can go!"

Ten minutes later we were pulling out of the dorm parking lot in my car, with Holly in the front seat and Ashley in the back. I felt kind of bad excluding Ashley like that, but her and Holly just chatted the whole way to the restaurant so it turned out just fine.

I decided to take the girls to a great little cafe that we had found on one of our first days here. It served brunch on Sundays, and so I thought that it would be a great way to start off what was sure to be an amazing day for Holly and I! We arrived and got out of the car, and Holly, seeing where we were, bounced up and down excitedly.

"Oooh are we going for brunch!? Oh, I've heard this place serves the best eggs benedict! Danny, you're amazing!"

Holly hugged me enthusiastically, and I hugged her back, but I was a little embarrassed with Ashley watching looking so amused. But she thanked me when Holly let go and we were soon seated in the far corner of the cafe by the window with coffee for everyone.

Soon enough we had all ordered our meals, and were waiting patiently making friendly chit-chat, when there was a lull in the conversation. I looked out the window, but I noticed that Holly and Ashley were looking at each other, doing some sort of secret female telepathic communication thing. After watching for a few seconds, I was about to ask them what was going on, when they turned to me, looking giggly and nervous, but also business-like. I was curious to say the least.

"So, Danny..." Holly started. "...Ashley has something to tell you!"

Holly burst into a fir of giggles, but Ashley turned to her, shocked.

"Oh no you don't!"

Holly kept giggling. "Nope, it's all you, go for it!"

"Hell no, this was NOT the plan!"

Holly just smiled and shook her head, trying to hold back more giggles.

"Fine... So, Danny..." Ashley looked pretty embarrassed, and I was getting extremely curious by this point.

"You remember two nights ago, when we went to that party without you because you had to study?"

I just nodded. "Mmhmm..."

"Well... You see, there was alcohol and... Well, shit happened and long story short blah blah blah, Holly and I made out"

I sort of just looked at her, waiting for more.

"For like, 5 minutes."

At this point, Ashley was sitting there looking at me nervously, while Holly's gaze was flitting back and forth between Ashley and I with nervous excitement. In that situation, Ashley should've just let me process and then respond, but it seems she felt the need to say something else to break the silence.

"And it was really awesome."

Holly burst out laughing, and even I started laughing as Ashley just sat there looking amused but still nervous. As hilariously awkward as I found this situation, I knew I had to deal with this. Besides, with the reality sinking in, the hilarity of it all was starting to mix with a hint of hurt, so I thought it best to clear the air as soon as possible.

"So, this isn't some sort 'family talk' where you tell me you two are running off into the sunset together is it?"

"No! No, of course not!" Holly replied, her laughter starting to die down. "We just thought that it was best that we let you know, just in case it caused problems in the future. Don't worry, I'm definitely not a lesbian!"

"Hey!" Ashley retorted.

"What? Are you trying to tell me you're a lesbian?"

"No, it just sounded like something I should be offended by..."

"Well I did enjoy it, so don't get your feathers all rustled!"

I wouldn't say that this conversation was making me uncomfortable, it was more like I just couldn't wrap my head around the words that were escaping their mouths so casually. Ultimately though, I just let the whole thing pass me by, and conversation eventually returned to more casual topics. Besides, I started to realize the possibilities that this opened up, but I guess the breakfast table wasn't the best place to go into detail there.

We finished breakfast, and then I drove the girls back to their dorm. Holly needed to get packed and so did I, so after I dropped them I returned to my dorm to start putting my things away. Our parents were arriving at our new house today with the rest of our stuff from home to help us get set up. In fact, they were probably there already. I was still shocked that they'd driven all this way just to help us get settled, but I was definitely grateful. We had a lot of stuff coming and it would've been a nightmare trying to unpack it all with classes to go to.

Eventually I finished packing my stuff and I loaded my bags and boxes into the car. I called Holly to let her know that I'd be over in about 5 minutes, and she told me that she was finished packing and was waiting for me. Soon enough, I arrived at the girl's dorm, whistling a tune and excited to get going. In my rush to get Holly and see our parents, it would seem I had neglected to knock on the door to their dorm.

As I so rudely burst into their room, I was greeted by the sight of Holly and Ashley's faces pressed together on the couch in the left part of the room. Of course, it only took them a second to realize that someone had entered the room, and another second to realize that it was me. But that one second was all that was needed to sear a lasting, and incredible impression in my mind. That's not to say that I wasn't shocked, and even a little angry for a second or two, but I soon realized that a few seconds had already passed where we were just staring at each other, and it was probably time that I said something.

"Hm. Well, that was... unexpected." 'Damn it Danny, don't say that, bad, bad!'

Ashley seemed scared, "No, Danny it's not that, we were just... I was saying goodbye and... You weren't here..."

By this time Holly seemed to have control of herself. "Danny, Ashley means that since we aren't going to see each other that much anymore, and we had fun trying it the first time, this would probably be the last, so we wanted to... try one more time man that really seemed to get away from me..."

"Guys, it's no big deal, really, I understand." Holly just smirked at me. "I should've knocked, it's my bad, I'm fine with it, seriously."

Ashley looked relieved, while Holly just looked happy that everything was fine between each of us.

"Alright, I guess we should get going." She smiled. She turned to Ashley.

"I'll miss you Ash."

"Oh, it's going to be so lonely here now..." Ashley looked like she might actually cry, and she and Holly hugged for a long time, before they both parted, teary eyed. Holly walked toward me, gave me a quick kiss, and then we left Ashley's dorm with her waving us goodbye. We loaded Holly's stuff into my car, which was starting to get very cramped, and then we started the 15 minute drive to our new house. I was feeling pretty excited, but Holly was oddly quiet and I could tell that something was bothering her.

"What's wrong Holly?"

Holly looked startled by the question. It was obvious she had been deep in thought.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You're too quiet. What are you thinking?"

"...That thing with Ashley, you're not mad are you? Like, really? I mean, I don't even really know why we did it, it kinda just happened and then it felt really good, but then you were there and I was scared because I really do love you, I don't like,loveAshley at all, it was just nice and fun and I don't want you to be mad at me, or her because she's my friend and I want us to get along but-"

I had to cut Holly off because I felt like this was a bigger issue than I had thought, and it needed to be dealt with. I pulled over and as we stopped, Holly stopped talking and looked at me. There was fear in her eyes and it broke my heart.

"Holly, I could never not love you. We've been best friends for more than ten years, and I've loved you with all my heart for at least half of them. There's very little you could ever do to truly hurt me and this? This is not one of those things."

Holly started crying. Not full on crying, but there were tears running down her cheeks, and in that moment, she had never looked so innocent. We kissed and it was amazing, her overwhelming relief made it that much more passionate, and for a couple seconds, I was sure she was going to try and jump me right there in the car!

When we parted, Holly looked much better, and a big smile lit up her face. At that point it took everything I had not to jump her. I pulled back out onto the road and we continued driving in silence, until about a minute later when Holly broke the ice.

"But you know, it is kinda your fault. I told you before that I was horny."

I had to laugh. "What do you say we christen our new house tonight, after our parents leave?"

Holly's eyes sparkled, but the look on her face was one of pain.

"Please don't say things like that, now I'm even hornier..."

"First, I'm going to get you topless and run my hands down your-"

"Stop it! Unless you're trying to make me finger myself in the car, you're not helping!"

I burst out laughing as we continued on our way to our new house. Holly and I had made up over Ashley and I was looking forward to what I was pretty sure was going to be a wild night with my horny best friend. Conversation was much lighter for the rest of the way, and soon enough, we were pulling onto the street that we would soon be living on. I spotted our parents cars parked on the street and pulled into the driveway. Of course, the moving van was a bit of a giveaway too.

As Holly and I climbed out of the car and grabbed our stuff, we were greeted by two sets of parents scurrying out the front door. Of course, they're immediate reaction was to hug us, but after realizing that we were carrying boxes full of our stuff, they opted to help us carry them instead. When we entered the house and put our things down, our parents wrapped both Holly and I up in death grip bear hugs, that I'm pretty sure bulged out my eyes permanently.

"Oh my goodness, it's so good to see you guys! How have you been, have you made any friends?" My mom started in.

"Ya, a couple," I replied, "but nobody really long term yet."

"How about you, Holly?" Her mom asked her.

"Well my roommate Ashley and I are pretty close." We both grinned at each other.

"Oh, fantastic! Oh, you guys are settling in so well, isn't this place great?"

They were right, the house pretty amazing. It was a small two bedroom townhouse, but it was only a year old and right in the heart of the suburbs. It was only a twenty minute drive from Nelson Lare, and there was a big shopping center just ten minutes away walking. The layout was pretty conventional, with both bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, the kitchen at the end of the entry hall to the right, and the living room directly off to the left. The dining room was to the left of the kitchen and north of the living room, and the area to the right of the entry hall contained a bathroom and a laundry room. Underneath the stairs was a staircase leading down to a basement.

"We've already got your guys' bed set up, let's go take a look at your bedroom!"

We followed my mom up to the master bedroom, with the other parents close behind. When we got to the top of the stairs, the bathroom was right in front of us. We turned left and entered our master bedroom. It was very spacious with vaulted ceilings and big windows. Close to the door was a large ensuite bathroom, and off to the right was a walk-in closet. Our bed was a large modern-looking king size bed situated on the north wall, with two end tables already set up for us.

"It's really nice!" Holly looked awed. "But it's so empty... Can finish this room first?"

"Sure, we can start wherever you guys want!" My dad replied.

So we carted all of our bedroom boxes up the stairs and into our bedroom. For the next 45 minutes, all six of us worked tirelessly, unpacking our clothes, pictures, toiletries, and everything else we had to make the room look roomy. However, it was about 30 minutes in when things started to get interesting.

I had a load of clothes I was taking to the closet to hang. When I got inside the closet, Holly was there, just finishing a bunch of her clothes. Just as I was about to start hanging mine, she finished, and as she turned to walk out of the closet, she grabbed my butt and squeezed. I was so surprised, I yelped and dropped half my clothes. But with not enough time to recover and react without our parents seeing it, I was forced to watch her scamper away, giggling evilly. I vowed revenge and from then on the game had officially begun.

About half an hour later we had finished the bedroom and the ensuite bathroom, and were working on the living room. As I left the living room to grab another box and bring it in, I passed Holly in the entranceway, coming back from her trip to the bathroom. She didn't see me since she was fiddling with her dress, otherwise she would have steered clear, but as we passed each other I reached out and harshly squeezed one of her boobs. She jumped and gasped in shock, but when she saw me her eyes got a determined look in them and her mouth was agape as though she couldn't believe I had just done that. But I had kept walking afterward, and just as she looked like she might try to get me back, her dad came around the corner, and she was forced to stand down.

But Holly's moment came soon afterward. An hour later, as we were finishing getting the kitchen ready for a big family meal tonight, I was walking toward the bathroom. I was texting as friend of mine as I walked, and so I only registered a person in front of me; I didn't pay attention to who it was. Bad idea. Holly, seeing her moment in front of her, deftly slipped her hand down my pants as I walked by and squeezed my cock, which pretty much instantly hardened in her small hand's grasp. This of course took me very much by surprise and totally spun me around. As Holly's hand pulled me around by the dick, she pulled her and I together and kissed me deeply. I was so shocked by what had into two seconds gone from a trip to the bathroom to a groping, third base makeout, that I couldn't even respond to her. The whole ordeal must have lasted about 6 seconds before Holly pulled away from me, beaming, and finally stopped squeezing my dick. She giggled quietly and scampered off back to the kitchen, leaving me just staring, dumbfounded. Of course, Holly had raised the game to a whole new level, and it was my turn to respond.

The time was 5:52, and dinner was nearly ready.

"I'm gonna go put some socks on, it's kinda chilly down here..." Holly told us all. I decided it was time to enact my plan.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I stated. I must have sounded suspicious somehow, because everyone gave me a curious look.

"Come on, moving makes you thirsty..." I blurted out defensively.

After managing to pick my way out of that situation, I headed upstairs to our bedroom with a shit-eating grin on my face, hoping I wasn't too late. I almost giggled with glee at how perfect my timing was. Holly was just bending down to pick a pair of socks out of the bin that (for now) contained her socks. Her dress was riding up, and at that angle it was oh-so-obviously the little minx wasn't wearing panties. I mean come on, someone down there had to have noticed this when she was picking up boxes! While she was busy rummaging I crept up behind her, and before she even realized I was there, I had two fingers plunged inside her hole which was, mostly unsurprisingly, soaking wet. She gasped very loudly, and I swear she came that close to an orgasm, as her muscles spasmed slightly and juice soaked my hand. I quickly removed my hand and spun Holly around to face me, as she was now standing straight as an arrow. I sucked off one of my fingers, and then stuck the other in her mouth. She sucked it clean without a second thought and for a second, her eyes glazed over with pleasure. But afterward, hardness entered her stare, and she stood there looking at me until I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Don't you ever do that again." I was scared. I thought I had done something very wrong.

"Do you have any idea what that does to me when I'm this horny!? You're lucky I have so much self-control, or I literally would have forced you to fuck me right here right now without a second thought! Oh god, I'm gonna need to put on panties too, everyone's gonna notice that the insides of my legs are all shiny..."

Darnuses
Darnuses
131 Followers
12