In the Land of Prostitutes Ch. 04

Story Info
Sisters clean each other while the master watches.
1.4k words
4.42
39.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The master called a matron into the room and left me lying on the floor for a moment. The cold stone of the floor gave my vulnerable, naked body chills as I lay prone and waiting. After a while, I don't know how long, the master came and lifted me from the floor. He laid me on the wooden table in front of his throne and sat down. I watched him all the while, wondering when he was going to fuck me again.

"Look, my gorgeous whore," he whispered, pointing to the door. "Look at the treat I have gotten you."

I looked over, and there was my sister, Fiara. She was beautiful, much prettier than me, I believed, though we had been told our whole lives how much we looked alike; we could pass for twins. Her long chestnut hair shone in the dim candlelight and her unbound breasts bounced with each step she took toward me; her red nipples stood out from her perfect globes of pale flesh. I wondered what was going to happen next, although I could guess.

Fiara smiled at me as she went to kneel before the master.

"Whore," he commanded, "clean my cock of her juices with your pretty mouth, then clean up the mess your father made in her hole."

Fiara nodded and took his whole cock in her mouth. She took it all and bobbed her head up ad down several times before licking the head like it was the most delicious thing in the world. And for us, under the influence of the meretria, it was.

I watched her, my own passion growing as she pleasured him. Her mouth stretched to receive his generous tool, and she sucked and licked it like a madwoman. Finally, when I didn't think I could take the burning arousal between my legs, he stopped her.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "I love the way you do that, slut. But I think your beautiful, dirty sister could use your talented tongue as well."

She rose gracefully from her knees and came to stand over me for a moment, looking into my feverish eyes, before climbing on top of me and capturing my mouth with hers. Her hands grasped my hands in a vice-like grip and she held them above me head. I could taste the cocks she had sucked, including the master's cock. I could taste other women's fluids on her lips and tongue. I couldn't wait for my own fluids to join them in her hot mouth. Her tongue danced around mine and I moaned into her mouth. She echoed me before pulling away and kissing down my neck, leaving a tingling, hot trail.

She placed burning kisses down my neck and chest, them began to suck on my hard nipples. She moved from one to the other, using her soft fingers to pinch, pull, and rub the one that craved her mouth while the other had the pleasure of her lips. I moaned and squirmed beneath her, coming closer to an orgasm with each lick of her tongue on my flesh.

Just when I was about to scream out my pleasure, just as I was about to erupt, Fiara abandoned my breasts. She kissed my stomach, lower and lower, until her face hovered above my wet, used hole. She kissed it too, gently and lovingly, before diving in.

She licked up and down my slit before using her tongue to scoop the semen out of me. I didn't think I could stand it for long, and I was right. After only a few moments, my body erupted and the ceiling swam before my eyes. My body twitched uncontrollably but she firmly held my hips down until I was able to relax again.

When she could touch me again without triggering another immediate orgasm, she inserted her tongue in me again. She plunged it in and out, thrusting it into me like a thick, tiny cock. Fiara used her fingers to massage my hard nub, and I came again, spectacularly. She moaned into me and the vibration sent another pleasurable thrill through me.

Suddenly the master appeared beside me. His cock was huge and hard again from watching my sister fuck me with her sexy mouth. He turned my head to the side and began to fuck my mouth, groaning. I closed my eyes and swallowed his cock gladly, flicking it with my own tongue, wrapping my tongue around it. He stopped me after only a few minutes and for a moment I was disappointed; I enjoyed his cock in my mouth.

He got up on the table behind my sister and positioned his cock between her legs. When he entered her, I felt it in her loud moans, in the way her mouth moved in a frenzy on me. He fucked her hard and fast, and she came several times. Each time she was forced to abandon my body for a moment as she screwed up her eyes and screamed with unimaginable pleasure; it made me even more aroused just to see her passion so blatant on her angelic face. I watched her and watched the master as he pounded in and out of her, leaning forward every so often to grab her perfect breasts and red nipples. His pleasure was written plainly on his lined, handsome face.

After a while, he came and spewed his white ejaculate into her. He pulled his cock from her slowly, Fiara's arms and legs shook for a moment with a tremendous orgasm before she collapsed on top of me, still moaning.

The master pulled me out from under her limp, trembling body. "Why don't you clean up your sister before you two go downstairs and get to work?"

I didn't need to be told twice. I flipped her over gently and kissed her red, swollen lips. I straddled her body, rubbing my groin against hers. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pushed her hands away and held them in mine as I mimicked what she had done to me, kissing her neck and chest before biting each of her nipples gently. I continued down her body, leaving kisses on her soft alabaster skin.

When I reached her wet hole, where the master's massive load dripping from between her pretty legs, I licked it, letting my tongue slip between her folds and into her wet hot center. I used my tongue to clean her of the master's seed, sucking it into my own mouth and swallowing it as she did for me. It was salty, but her sweet taste lingered on my tongue. I slid my tongue along the inside of her thighs and from her ass to her vagina, cleaning her of the milky goo. I continued to lick and suck and plunge my tongue into her. Before long, she was caught in the throws of a long, continuous orgasm. Her sweet nectar overflowed and I lapped it up greedily. Whenever the flow slowed, I would nip her hardened nub until she gave me more of what I wanted. My face was dripping with her juice, as she produced so much that I couldn't swallow it all.

Finally Fiara was exhausted and clean, and I pulled away. When I looked up, the master was tugging at his cock, hard again, aroused by the sight of two sisters bringing each other the most exquisite pleasure. I locked eyes with him and began to wipe my wet face on my hands and licking them clean, sucking on my fingers. He seemed close to an orgasm, so I left the table and knelt before him again, letting his cock once again invade my mouth. It was barely there for a heartbeat before his seed joined Fiara's nectar in my mouth. I swallowed it all and sat back on my heels, smiling like a good pet.

He patted my head, sat back, and closed his eyes. "Go now, whore," he whispered. "I am tired. Take your slut sister and go downstairs. Go earn my money."

I stood up, grabbing my clothes and Fiara's and tucking them under my arm. I pulled her from the table, supporting her limp body. She rested her head on my shoulder, before turning her head to kiss my earlobe. A burning shot of passion traveled up from between my legs and into my stomach, and her hot breath tickled my ear.

"I'm so glad you're here, Jezebel," she whispered.