In The Meantime

Poem Info
135 words
5
1.6k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sassynyc
sassynyc
6 Followers

If friends think lovers thoughts, does the relationship change pace, in the meantime?
The platonic mindset shifts into an unchartered space, in the meantime.

If your hand has held mine through good and bad, yet seeks much more, are we just friends?
I carry the possibility of ‘could be’ with grace, in the meantime.

I am drawn to furtive imaginings, of belonging to no other.
My name is safe on your lips, a whispered erotic trace, in the meantime.

If one plus one is two, and you plus me is we, what equals forever?
We are a delicate pattern of interwoven lace, in the meantime.

Things are now, as they must be; you with her and I with he, in between time.
If destiny is to abide, love mustn’t stride apace, in the meantime.

sassynyc
sassynyc
6 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this Poem