In The Redwoods

Story Info
Tessa's Fairytale.
12.1k words
4.51
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find that lately I've become something of a masochist. Not the crazy cut myself on the wrists just for the love of pain kind of masochist, but there was something.

About a year ago my mom decided to move us to California. After living in Seattle for my entire life the idea of moving to anywhere in a hot semi-arid state sounded like hell. I liked the rain and the hustle and bustle of a big city and not being too far from the ocean.

In California I would be Separated from the beach by about a hundred miles and I would have no friends to get a ride to it anyway. I didn't exactly know what the place we were going looked like, but what's to know it's California that's like the drug capitol of the country the Capitol city Sacramento was the meth capitol.

The worst part of all this was that I had a life back in Seattle. I had a job, best friends, and a college plan. The only reason I wasn't staying behind was because it was still three weeks before I turned eighteen so legally I had to go with my mom. The funny thing was that I couldn't go back right away because I didn't have a job, a car, or friends.

We were driving the last stretch on the I-5 before we turned off some remote highway. "I've never heard of this highway before," I said.

"That's because you've never been on it before," Mom said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I told you, Humboldt county," she said.

"You know what I mean."

She sighed, "It was supposed to be a surprise, but I've got some good news and some bad news," she said.

"Oh god what's the bad news?"

"The city is in the middle of a forest," she said.

"What the hell mom; you didn't think that maybe I'd want to know that before we left?"

"I knew you wouldn't leave, you've never even been to a forest before and somehow you hate them."

"I have so been to forests in Washington. They were all over the place."

"Compared to this one those were weeds, what's wrong with forests anyway?" she asked.

"I don't like shoes, you know that. Forests are full of unpredictable ground that make my kind of lifestyle really painful," I said. As I said it I knew she wasn't going to care.

"I'd call you a tree hugger, but that would be wrong wouldn't it," she said.

I looked out the window into the dimming light. The two of us sat quietly for about five minutes until I realized that I had cut her off.

"What's the good news?" I asked. She looked at me sternly in the 'why should I tell you now' kind of look.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressing right now," I said trying to make it better.

"The good news is that it's a coastal city, we'll be within walking distance of the ocean," she said.

I could almost see my skin starting to glow. "I thought you said we'd be far from the beach?" I asked.

"What I said was, 'It's a long drive to the beach'. If you walk out the back door it's only a couple hundred yards," she said pursing her lips into an evil little grin.

I felt like I'd just gotten the biggest payoff of my life. I wouldn't have friends to be with at the beach, but at least I wouldn't have to sponge off of them just to get there. Not to mention that being next a forest meant there would be loads of driftwood which meant big warm fires at night. I took her hand and laced our fingers together.

"Sorry for doubting you," I said.

"Dork," she said.

I chuckled, "Jerk."

I rested my head against her shoulder and let the hum of the truck engine lull me into that odd state between sleep and consciousness when you know you could probably just open your eyes whenever you want to, but time still passes really fast and you feel really tired when you wake up.

The truck engine turned off. I opened my eyes and it was pitch black outside. "Tess where here sweetie," mom whispered.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes out. Mom opened the door and the brisk air sobered my head.

I got out of the car. The ground was lumpy and uneven beneath my feet, but the air smelled like the sea brine that I smelled every day when I would spend the summer with my grandmother. I felt so happy that I didn't even complain when I was asked to unpack the truck now instead of waiting for tomorrow.

We carried everything into the house. Unfortunately the moving truck wouldn't arrive until the next day, so mom and I had to share the big camping cot that used to be dad's. My dad was a big guy, about three hundred pounds. When he died of a heart attack at the age of 45 mom and I started going on runs every day. Sometimes together, but mostly at different times of day. She's a morning person, I'm a night person.

We got all of the stuff we couldn't live without in the house and go ready for bed. "Which on is the bathroom?" I asked.

"That's the next surprise, there are two bathrooms," she said.

I was stunned for a second, but then I squealed and slammed into her. We jumped up and down like little girls who had just been given Ken's mansion for Christmas. For the longest time we had all lived in a house with one bathroom and it was even worse when my brother still lived with us. I'll love him to pieces but showering together became really hard after we reached puberty. It wasn't the sexual aspect if there was one thing that I never had to worry about is was Alexander being attracted to me. It was just hard because I liked to shave my legs in the shower and he was tall so he had to bend over to rinse out his hair. Needless to say there was a lot of bashing of butt cheeks and cursing at each other.

Now it was just mom and I and we each had our own bathroom. "Alright so which one's mine?" I asked.

"Well let's go establish that shall we," she said. We walked down the hallway and she turned on all the lights on the way. I had only ever seen pictures of the place, but mom had been here a few times. She opened one door and then another door directly across from it.

"They're the same design just mirror images," she said.

This was going to be awesome.

Three weeks later

I was eighteen. My birthday was yesterday and now I could do what I wanted. I had been to the beach and it was better than I could have ever hoped. The sand was softer than I thought it would be and the driftwood burned on contact with matches. There was just one problem; it was almost always populated, until the wee hours of the night. That forced my . . . well private time to be inside the house which just felt weird. I had never had sex in the technical sense, but I found out early in life what climaxing felt like and ever since then I couldn't seem to get enough. I hadn't been able to do it since I almost got caught a week ago at the beach. Needless to say I was a little frustrated. It was Thursday, so mom was teaching all day and I didn't have to do anything until my job started Monday.

I decided to clear my head and take a walk. I was about to walk to the beach, but it had a hundred people in it. I rolled my eyes and went into the forest. I stepped over roots and weeds. As I went deeper into the woods sounds became unknown. The trees here were massive at the base and had to be hundreds of feet tall. I used to climb the tree in our front yard when I was a kid, but this would have been crazy. I sat down at the base of a tree and rested my feet. I took the tie out of my hair and let it fall around my shoulders. I took a few strands of it between my fingers and sighed. It was getting so long and bushy that I felt like a lion with a black curly mane. My eyes closed and I tried to listen for anything, but all I could get was the sound of animals and the rustling of branches. It was oddly peaceful.

In the woods back home you would expect nothing less than green moss everywhere, but here it was all brown and woodsy. Brown was my favorite color, I know that sounds odd, but brown is warm and cozy and reminds me of hot cocoa. I even started to feel warm thinking about it . . . hot even.

My heart sped up and I reached under my shirt and my cool hand ran goose bumps up my warm skin. I undid my bra and caressed my breast hardening my nipples. I reached into my panties past the thick curls of hair. The heat was scorching on my fingers. I rubbed my clit with my index finger and slipped my middle finger just inside the opening right around my g-spot. I rested my head against the tree trunk as my hands started to warm up and wet. I moaned softly and put my ring finger in with my middle finger causing amazing convulsions of my abdomen. I was getting so wet that I was dripping into my panties. I pulled down my pants and sat bare skinned on the roots.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. God this was amazing, I never thought I would feel this great out in the forest. I did a half assed check to see if anyone was out there, but I couldn't see anyone. Oh who cares. I curled my fingers and went faster and faster. I stopped for a moment and tore off the rest of my clothes. No one was around so who gave a fuck. I fell face down in the dirt and continued tearing myself up.

I could feel some of the roots and rocks digging painfully into my skin. I was about to shift positions but I started to climax so I didn't want to stop. I sped up and my heart pounded in my chest. "Oh yes yes yes!" I screamed when my climax saturated the soil. I cuts on my skin were somehow making my orgasm stronger so I pressed harder against the ground and my whole body shuddered like a fissure in the earth had just opened beneath me.

I came down from my sadistic self fucking breathing heavily. I rolled over on my side and opened my eyes. There was still no one around so I rested for a moment with a relieved smile on my face. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I could feel blood starting to flow from openings I made and it was getting colder.

I stood up and put my clothes back on and walked home. My breath was coming out staggered and in big huffs. I was trembling from the release. I looked around and the forest had a new air of sanctuary to it. This wasn't going to be my last trip here.

A month after that

I had a job waiting tables at the diner so I could earn my keep at the house. Every few days I would go into the forest and fuck myself bloody. The first couple of times my mom thought I had an accident or something because of how many bruises I had on my face, but lately I've been keeping it to spots that I can cover up. It was odd; I still loved being on the beach, but being nude in the redwood forest, scraping, tearing, and fucking myself crazy was something that I didn't think I would ever tire of. It was a little strange being so content with my own body and causing pain to myself to heighten sexuality, but I could care less about the moralities of hurting myself.

After my shift ended I was aching for some release. I clocked out and hung up my apron, "Bye guys," I called behind me. There were mixed goodbyes that I barely heard. Making friends was a slow process. I walked home; which was like a mile if even that. Unfortunately living in a small town meant that everybody knew everybody and when you were a new person in a small town people noticed you, but after a while the thrill goes away and I just become another person. I got home and headed for my room. My mom was still at the college so I undress and put my robe on. I went out into the trees wearing only that. I ran for about 800 meters before I let the front of the robe fly open.

About two weeks ago I found a tree that had a large space under it caused by erosion. It was like a cage because of the way the roots made it, but when I got down there I never felt more free. I found my tree and tossed my robe in the opening. I stretched for a moment inhaling the air around me. I sat down next to my other home and sat for a moment.

Most people worried about getting dirt on their clothing or under their nails out here and it did bother me at first, but after a while I learned to love it. I still had to pick it out so my mother didn't wonder what I was doing with my spare time. I didn't really care what anyone else thought, but I didn't want to be committed.

I started to rub the skin of my back against the tree bark and the sting of loose pieces made me want more. I squeezed into my hole in the ground and was instantly surrounded by a very dim lit cove. I bet it got flooded here when it rained, but for now I would just enjoy it.

I laid on my back scraping my body against the rough ground. At first it hurt more and more each time, but now it was starting to hurt less and less. I pinched my already hard nipples until I started to wet. I reached one hand down and began teasing myself. I didn't last very long before I just plunged in with both fingers.

I had this problem-or quirk-where I would squirt violently whenever I would climax and even more came out if I was toying with my g-spot. That's why I started masturbating outside in the first place. On beaches it was more of a soothing feeling, like I was letting my pleasure flow through the sand in a slow, but still relieving manner. Here it was as if the forest was beckoning me and the pain was practically my lover.

I felt myself slowly coming to climax, but I didn't want it to end yet. I turned over on my front and my breasts got some scrapes.

"That's more like it," I whimpered. I made love to the ground and she made love to me. Just then I heard footsteps near the mouth of my little hovel.

I stopped dead and took my fingers out. I could hear them still moving so I inched towards the entrance and looked around. I was expecting maybe animals, bird watchers, or hikers because that's what I've seen in the past, but nothing could have prepared me for this.

There were two people and man and a woman they were walking through the woods side by side. They looked so similar that there was no doubt that they were siblings. That wouldn't be so strange if they weren't completely naked.

God they were perfect, they were like angels walking through the woods. Sure the woman's legs were unshaven, but still somehow silky looking. Not to mention her breasts were enormous, at least DD cup. Sure they hung a little lower than mine, but that just meant she never wore a bra. The man was like a model. His ass was tight and swayed back and forth, god I just wanted to squeeze it. The strangest thing about the two of them was that they had calluses all over their skin particularly their hands and feet.

Maybe they were just nudists or going to the optional clothing portion of the beach, but then why would they be in the forest and I didn't think there were any nudist communities nearby. One of my problems was that I was really curious.

When they were far enough away I crawled out of my hole. It didn't really matter if they saw me considering we were all naked, but it was still weird. I followed them for a moment, but then I got a terrible feeling that they might be worse than I was thinking. I started to inch backwards when I collided with something a little too smooth to be a tree.

I turned around and found another man. "Are you a sister? I've never seen you before," he said.

"I'm sorry?" I said as a question.

He looked at me as if checking me out, so I took the initiative to check him out. God he was beautiful. His muscles were hard and perfect. The skin on his hands were callused like stone and he had random scrapes all over his body. The one thing that caught my eye was his better than average dick, it was huge!

"You . . . you look like a sister, but at the same time you don't," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Obviously you're not, so I'm sorry for bothering you," he said curtly. He started to walk away.

"Wait don't go, please tell me what you mean," I said.

He stopped for a moment. "I can't."

I sighed, "Can I at least know your name?" I asked.

"Riley."

"Thanks, I'm Tessa," I said. He walked away and I couldn't really help but to stare at his bare ass the whole time. I waited to see where he was going but then he bounded off the trees like a fucking ninja on steroids and just like that he was gone.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I ran back into my little hole and stayed there. I rested there without touching myself the rest of the day. The entire time I just wondered who those people were, where they were going, and what they were going to exactly.

The sky started to dim so I grabbed my robe and climbed back out of the hole. I ran home open robed. I thought about that man and how he was able to run incredibly fast and jump ten feet off the ground. I started running fast until my lungs strained for air and the ground cut up my feet from slamming into the ground so hard. I put the bulk of it into my toes and I sped up even more. Before I knew it I was almost home. I slowed to a halt and closed my robe.

I went inside and mom was at her desk grading papers. "Hey Tess where've you been?" She asked.

"Just went for a walk in the woods," I said.

"Without any clothes?"

"You should try it sometime, it's really nice."

"Thanks but no thanks Tessa Rene," she said.

I went into my room and thought I would be able to relax here, but I couldn't stop thinking about those people in the forest. I laid naked on my bed and thought about him, Riley. The man with the perfect everything. He had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, but his skin wasn't thin and wispy looking like most light skinned people. I shouldn't really talk considering how pale I am, but my eyes were dark green.

"Tessa dinner!" mom called from the kitchen.

I took a deep breath through my nose and got dressed. It was so odd wearing clothes again. I went out and ate dinner with my mom. We talked about mundane things like her classes and my job. Part of me wished I could tell her about Riley, but she's not that open minded.

After dinner I put the left overs away and we did the dishes. I went to my room after we were done and the first thing I did was take my clothes off again. I went to my wall mirror and really looked at myself. I was average height for a girl being 5'6". I wore a 36 D cup and I had a decent figure. Not quite the goddess I saw in the forest today, but I looked alright.

Maybe that was the problem that Riley had with me. I wasn't strong enough . . . at least not yet. I wonder what he did to make himself so powerful. My eyes started to flutter shut until I was asleep.

The next two weeks

I had been to the gym every morning and every night for 14 days. I think I ran about sixty miles this week. Every time I got soreness I would just run it off. I never wore shoes anymore except at work and half of my runs were out in the woods without any clothes on. It was weird having my boobs jiggle so much, but I was getting used to it.

One day I was running through the woods and I slowed to a walk when I came a across my little tree cove. I slid in and rested for a bit. I spit on my hand and rubbed my sweating labia. "Mm, oh it's been too long," I realized out loud as I slid my fingers into my dripping sex. It ached a bit from the stretching. I was still technically a virgin so I was a bit of a wuss. After a minute or two I started to feel only the pleasure.

I slammed my body against the ground and got cuts and scrapes all over my arms. Good god I really had problems. I sped up until my arm was sore and climaxed hard and sprayed the ground. My life was starting to seem a little repetitive. Work out, job, work out, masturbate, eat and sleep. I was content with my existence, but it left a little more to be desired.

I heard footsteps again, the quiet kind of people not wearing shoes. I crept to the entrance again and found two women nude one redhead and a brunette and him . . . Riley. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw the way the women looked at Riley.

"Come on Feathers what are you looking for?" One of them called.