In Training Ch. 09

Story Info
More training for Liandra.
1.7k words
4.41
93.5k
11

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

The Old Man, as Steven called him, was less than pleased when he discovered that his prize moneymaker was gone. He almost chose to have Sandy tortured, but decided against it in the end, because the man was everything a loyal bodyguard and henchman should be. He knew immediately who had done this. "I want that bastard son of mine found. No matter where he's hiding, I want him back here, with Liandra. If she isn't still a virgin, God help him." The search for the kidnapper and his toy began.

Meanwhile, back at Larisa's house, the trio had gone through the vast house to a door at the back of the kitchen. It was locked, but the woman produced the key and they proceeded down the steep stairs. The playroom had seen plenty of action in its time. It was equipped with almost anything that could be used for sexual stimulation that one could imagine, and a few things most people couldn't or wouldn't want to. It was a large room, dimly lit at the moment, although the lights could be raised or lowered at will. There was a large stone fireplace at one end, not currently lit, as it was too warm, but waiting for colder weather. There were soft plush sofas and a few beds of different sizes, as well as three armoires filled with different types of clothing, and three chests of drawers containing toys and lubricants, as well as other types of lotions and creams. There were even a few pieces of equipment that were used for different sexual games or mild torture and bondage.

Steven and Larisa let Liandra look around the room for a few moments, as they watched her. They both wore almost identical smirks at the stunned expression on the lovely girl's face. After a few moments, Larisa said, "Alright Pet, it's time for us to have some fun. Come over here." She pulled the girl by the hand and led her over to what appeared to be a physicians table, only not as high, and slightly narrower. "Lie down," the woman commanded, and Liandra quickly complied, feeling flutters of nervousness in the pit of her stomach. Soon her wrists were bound above her head and fastened on a hook so that she could not move them, then Steven pushed her legs wide and bound her ankles at each end of the table. They then demonstrated to the startled young woman how the table could slide with her on it, to accommodate whatever way they might wish to play with her. Smiling, Steven handed a tube of the cream to Larisa, who reached inside the girl's blouse to apply it to her nipples and then into the opening of her jeans, where she liberally applied it to her engorged clit. She took her time rubbing it in, making their poor victim squirm and moan with each touch.

"Now, in order for that to soak in properly, you can watch us play with each other a bit, my girl." Steven turned to the luscious woman standing there beside him. With a quick cat-like movement, she was in his arms, rubbing her body against his and almost purring as she ground herself against him. "Mmmm....Larisa feels good, Liandra," he murmured huskily, cupping one of the plump breasts, and caressing it. "She'll feel good against your body too, soon enough." Larisa's hand was massaging his crotch, making his cock grow even more. He growled and pulled her even tighter against his body, dry-humping her. "I want you naked, Sweet Larisa. I want this little Slut to see what you look like bare." Larisa gave a sultry look toward the imprisoned girl, and moved away a bit, slowly slipping off her top, and then her pants, sliding her hands over her body as if she were very familiar with it, and fond of herself. Clothed, she was beautiful, but naked, Larisa was magnificent. Her breasts were round and firm with quarter-sized dusky areolas and even darker nipples, just perfect for sucking. Her mound was almost bare, except for a slight strip of fur for trim. She was toned and perfect. She ran her fingers slowly along her body, causing both sets of eyes to follow her movements.

"Steven....let me undress you," Larisa said hungrily and he was beside her again in moments. Before he quite knew what had hit him, she had him stripped down and was sucking his cock as if it were the tastiest candy cane she had ever put between her pouting lips. She moaned and took him deep into her mouth, and Liandra couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from the scene. She only knew she wished she were there, sucking Steven right along with the other woman. It didn't seem odd to her at all that the man who had 'rescued' her was having sex with someone else before her eyes, and all she wanted was to join them. She squirmed a bit on the table, as the cream worked its evil magic on her body again. Steven was groaning as Larisa continued to pleasure him with her mouth, his hands on her head urging her on, head back and eyes closed. He opened his eyes and looked over at the bound victim, and smiled a sultry smile at her.

"You'd love some of this, wouldn't you, my Whore? You want a big cock to suck on and taste.....to feel it fucking your mouth, don't you?" He groaned again.

"Yes, Master. Yes I would."

"You'd do anything to have this right now, wouldn't you? Anything at all. You'd suck off a gang of men if I told you to, because you're just aching for a taste."

"Oh, yes, Master...please..."

Steven laughed, an evil sound in the huge room, and then felt his orgasm cresting suddenly. The feeling of power over his helpless toy was intoxicating, and he loved each moment of it. Larisa rose and stood before him, smiling and wiping her lips delicately with one hand. "Delicious as always." He laughed and took her by the hand, leading her over to their plaything. Giving her a nod, he moved to one side of the table and the woman moved to the other. Simultaneously, they began to touch Liandra slowly and softly, their hands caressing her breasts and nipples, then moving downward to slide along her inner thighs, almost, but not quite touching her dripping wet slit. Slowly, each began to do their own thing, and soon the poor girl had a mouth on each nipple at one point, while fingers explored her folds, teasing her clit again and again, just to the point of orgasm, then refusing to allow her the release.

Liandra was sobbing softly by this time, as she squirmed about on the table, begging them to allow her release, but still she received no mercy. Her tears and pleas were like music to the two evil beings that had her captured, as they meant she was learning well who her Masters were. By the time they were through with her completely, Liandra would no longer need to be drugged to have these sexual feelings. Her brain would be re-wired to responding to any stimulation and would automatically make her crave sex and make her body prepare itself for pleasure and playtime. She would need the punishment that was now being doled out in order to orgasm by the time all was said and done. Now Larisa moved between the lovely girl's thighs and began kissing her softly, up and down the taut and sensitive flesh. Steven busied himself with the girl's nipples again, tracing his tongue around them slowly, teasing her with just a light brush against the nipple itself occasionally. Her back arching, begging for his mouth, Liandra also tried to spread her legs wider to invite her Mistress to feast on her nectar. Both mouths continued to move slowly over their chosen areas, enjoying the taste of their victim as well her cries of torment. Their eyes met over her tortured young body and Steven gave a slight nod. At this gesture, Larisa suddenly slid her tongue onto the girl's swollen clit, laving it as Steven nipped and sucked hard at her nipples. Liandra felt the woman's teeth grazing her a bit painfully, and her nipples ached at the movements of the young man's mouth, but she was finally allowed her release.

Arching as far off the table as the fastenings would allow, the girl came in a screaming orgasm, flooding Larisa's face with her nectar. Her inner muscles kept contracting, and neither of her sadistic lovers moved their mouths from her tasty body until she finally collapsed against the table, sweating and panting, tears still pouring down her cheeks. Even as she felt the relief of being allowed to cum, she felt the cream begin to stimulate her again. The other two moved toward one another and Steven bent Larisa forward and slammed into her pussy with his swollen cock, both of them so horny again they could scarcely stand it. Larisa leaned in, kissing their toy and then began sucking her nipples again while her lover fucked her from behind. He pounded away at her tight pussy, his hands reaching around to grab her nipples roughly. "Oh, yeah, Baby...suck on her nips...make her want it again. Let the Slut know she'll never get away from it...it's in her blood now...the craving....God, Larisa, you're so wet....I can't wait to fuck her someday....and let you fuck her with your biggest strap-on...maybe in her tight little ass..." The last was enough to send them both over the edge and the woman bit Liandra's nipples as she came.

On somewhat shaky legs, Larisa stood, looking down at the still panting girl, her eyes closed and her cheeks wet with tears. "Oh, what a tasty morsel she is, Steven, my love. So innocent, even with her wicked yearnings. God, I want to keep her for my own, to tease and play with every day. She could keep me entertained all day and night. Say, I have an idea..." The woman's eyes brightened with a devilish gleam. "Let me try some 'extra' stimulation on her. May I?" He nodded, eager to see what the sultry woman came up with. She walked across the room, rummaged around for a moment, and then came back, holding some metal clips and wires. Steven's smile was pure wickedness, as he knew what would happen to the girl now.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers