Indian Aunty

Story Info
He seduces her to ecstasy.
1.9k words
3.72
317.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vonderraj
vonderraj
47 Followers

Hello Everybody,

I don't know where to start. Well, I often wondered if any of the stories on web were true. I wondered so until it happened to me.

I am Raj (not my real name) and am twenty years old. This incident happened a week ago. I am studying in a professional college and came home for holidays. My parents have shifted into town recently and now we stay in an apartment. I am very horny at times, but never had a chance to experience the thrill of being with a woman until I came home these holidays.

Last week, my parents had to go for a marriage. They asked me to come along but I refused. My mother said alright and asked me to go for lunch to the flat opposite. I didn't know anyone but everybody in my apartments know me well as I am studying in such a good institute. My mother took me to the flat opposite before she left. She introduced me to Rajeshwari Aunty. Her husband works in merchant navy. She has a daughter who's studying in tenth class. She was very free and teased me that I won't be getting any chicken as they were brahmins. Then we came back and my parents left.

I wake up late usually. And that too with my parents out of town, I woke up only when the bell rang. I was in my bermudas with nothing on top. I went to the door and opened it. Rajeshwari Aunty just wanted to make sure I woke up and asked me to come over for breakfast. I said I'll fresh up and come but she said the puris won't be hot for so long and asked me to come as soon as I brush my teeth. And then to my surprise she walked in and sat on the sofa with the newspaper in her hand. I felt a bit awkward with only my bermudas on and a little afraid at the slow erection of my penis.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth. I wanted to wear a tshirt and an underwear inside my bermudas. I went into my room which was across the hall. She accompanied me asking if I like puri. I didn't know what to do. I just wore the tshirt and went along with her. Her daughter has already left for school. I ate my breakfast and she asked me to stay for sometime as she's going to take bath and was expecting the postman.

She asked me to sit in the bedroom which has the television. I sat down on the bed and started watching the television. After her bath she came out wearing a blue saree and matching blouse. She looked gorgeous. That was the first time I felt something for her. Later, in the afternoon I had my lunch. Then she asked me to watch tv and be there because she's feeling very bored. She said she'd clean the dishes and come. I was watching the tv and it was very boring. And I felt very sleepy. I thought I would watch the tv lying down but next moment I was asleep.

I woke up after a while and slowly opened my eyes. There was nobody in the room. I looked at my watch and I realized I was asleep only for fifteen minutes. I was about to get up when a thought struck me. I smiled at myself. My penis grew to its full erection at the very thought. Then I lifted the right side of my short and let the penis come out from the leg of the short. Just the head was visible. Then I heard a sound and put arm over my face. In that position I could see her but she couldn't see my eyes.


She came in casually and just stood there staring at my penis. Then she came closer and called my name. I didn't move. She then touched my arm and called me slowly. Perhaps afraid that I might actually wake up. She then climbed onto the bed and laid at my side. Ten minutes passed. Nothing. Another ten minutes.

I started to lose the erection slowly. Then it happened. She turned towards me and put her leg on mine and her hand on my shorts. Her middle finger just touched my prick. The touch was electric. I thought I would shout out. I controlled myself. Then she held my penis between her index and middle finger and let the rest of the fingers move inside. All the while she was acting as if she was asleep. Her little finger touched my testis.

I didn't want to look too obvious so I turned over on my stomach in a bid to tease her. At the same time I moved my legs such that the short slightly went down and half of my buttock was out. Another ten minutes. My heart must have beat over a 1000 times in those ten minutes.

Then she again put her leg and hand over me and this time her breasts were touching my arm. She then put her hand on my bare buttock and slowly moved it towards the crack of my ass. I pulled up the short.

That was it. She couldn't hold it any longer. She turned me and kissed passionately on my lips. I responded her kiss back. We explored our mouths fully. Still I didn't open my eyes. She then said, "Raj, enough now, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and smiled.

She complimented my eyes and smile and hugged me again and moved onto me. I put my hands on her back and started moving them all over. Then I touched her ass. God! She was amazing. I caressed them for a while. Then, I moved over her. I caught her breasts through the pallu of her saree and started pressing them. She moaned. She then asked me to hurry as her daughter would be coming in two hours. I made her stand beside the bed and removed her saree. I then removed her blouse and her bra. She was just too good. I ate on her nipples for a long time. When I finally realized them, she wanted more. After a while she removed my tshirt and shorts and held my penis. Then she fondled my testis. Meanwhile I was getting rid of her remaining clothes. She slowly moved her fingers beyond my testis and touched the area between my testis and ass. I felt I would die. Soon, she was naked. I fell on my knees and kissed her pubic hair. She cried out. I then put a finger in her pussy and started rubbing it. Soon, she was dripping along her thighs. Then I started licking her. She was soon moving to the tunes of my tongue and came to a gigantic orgasm washing my face with her cum. Then she dropped down and lifted me and gave me my first blowjob. She put the head of my penis in her mouth and flicked it with her tongue. She then kissed my testis for sometime and after a while returned to my penis and started to move up and down very fast. At the same time, her hands were allover my buttocks. All of a sudden she put a finger in and touched my asshole. That's it. I shot my cum down her throat. She gulped down it all.

Then I lifted her to her feet and put her on the bed. I wanted to fuck her but she stopped me saying she's afraid she might become pregnant and it would be horrible as her husband isn't in town. I nearly started to cry. Then she said, if I wished to i can fuck her ass. I was overjoyed. I made her lay down on her stomach and she bent her knees so that her ass was in the air. She asked me to first do it with a finger after applying some vaseline as it would be very tight and it was her first time. I put some Vaseline on my finger and pushed it in. After a little effort, my finger was moving in and out matching the rythm of her moans. When I felt she was ready, I put my penis inside. We both cried out in pain. After a while, we both started enjoying it, and I increased my pace. She started playing with my testis from between her legs and I was rubbing her nipples. Soon, she cried out experiencing a huge orgasm. I increased my pace and soon came in her ass. My cum started to ooze out and drip down. She immediately got up afraid it'll enter her pussy. I wanted her to suck me clean but she refused as it had been in her ass.

I was in no mood for decency. I held her head from behind and shove my prick into her mouth just as she was about to protest. First she tried to push me but soon she started sucking me. After I came again, we both fell on the bed. I then got up and was about to go to pee when she asked where I was going. I replied, "Aunty, I'll pee and come back." She asked if she can look. I said alright. Then we both went to the bathroom hugging each other. I started peeing as she was smiling amazed at the sight. I don't know what made me do that but suddenly I turned my penis towards her and pissed all over her face and breasts before she could say a word.

She was very angry and scolded me. I felt very bad and said sorry. After a while she said she would forgive me if I did as she told me. I said alright. She then asked me to suck her pussy sitting on my knees. I did so. Suddenly, I felt warm salty water gush through my throat. I pulled off realizing she was pissing into my throat, but all I managed was to get her pee all over me. We laughed over it and switched on the shower. She applied soap all over me and again put her finger into my ass. This time she kept it there and started to move it in and out. She was fucking me with her finger. I held her close and lifted her and put my penis inside her pussy. This time she was too aroused to think anything. I started fucking her and at the same time, fucked her ass with my finger. She cried out in ecstasy and we fucked and fucked until we came together. Then we properly cleaned ourselves and went to the bedroom. We wanted to prolong but were afraid her daughter might come.

I then went to my flat. I went for dinner and she behaved as if nothing happened. The next day, I went to her flat to find that the door was open. I went in, closed the door and removed my shorts. With just my t-shirt on, I went to find her in the kitchen. I held her breasts from behind and started kissing her neck while trying to poke at her ass through the saree. She kissed me on my cheek and told me something that shattered my heart. They were actually moving to Bombay so that it would suit her husband better. She thanked me for my care and love. They left five days ago and I am going mad.

Any women wishing to take her place or wish to share their experiences with me mail me.

Believe me, we'll not be just sharing our bodies but we'll be sharing our hearts too.

vonderraj
vonderraj
47 Followers