Indian Volleyballers

Story Info
Indian volleyball team members get other lessons.
13.6k words
4.53
105.1k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was a 22-years-old university Senior and stood 6' 1" tall, with blond hair, and blue eyes. He looked like the typical well tanned southern Cal. surfer, except he wasn't in souther California. He was the captain and star player of an Upstate South Carolina university's men's volleyball team.

Rick had indeed grown up playing volleyball on the beaches of southern California. When not in class during high school, he was playing or working out on the sandy beaches near his home. That lifestyle had helped Rick produce a rock solid body and a vertical leaping ability that rivaled basketball players several inches taller.

All through high school, Rick had planned on attending UCLA. Fate had other plans. His father, an automotive engineer, had been offered, and accepted, a high paying position with an international automotive manufacturer located in South Carolina. Rick wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and be an automotive engineer. Thus, he had worked hard to maintain top grades in high school. The university he attended was near his family's new home in Greenville, South Carolina. It not only offered engineering degrees, but had a partnership with the company that had hired his father.

The South Carolina university he ended up attending had leapt at the chance to enroll such a talented scholar and athlete in their Engineering Department. By staying in the athletic dorm, Rick was relived of the need and costs of housing.

As Rick entered his dorm room for the first time as a Freshman, there was another young man unpacking. Jay would be Rick's roommate for the next four years. They soon became best friends as well.

Jay too had grown up on the beach, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Except for the span of a continent, Rick and Jay's childhood had been mirror images. Jay too had spent nearly every spare minute on the beach working out and playing volley ball. He was strongly built and well tanned. He had dark hair which he kept cut short. Jay was several inches shorter than Rick, but could mover like lightning. Jay's speed was a real asset to their varsity volleyball team.

It was a warm late spring Saturday. The guys had slept in due to being up late watching a west coast baseball game on TV. At about 10:00 AM, they finally rolled out of their beds.

Jay sleepily asked. "Hey buddy! What's to do today?"

"I don't know. Let me look." Rick replied as he booted up his computer. He quickly pulled up the on-line edition of the school's news paper. He scanned it for something to keep them entertained on such a warm spring day.

After a few minutes, Rick commented. "Hey, here's something. There's a girls volley ball team from Mumbai, India in town. There going to play an exhibition game against our lady's team. Ya want to go?"

"Sure. Sounds like it might be fun to watch the girls for a change." Jay agreed.

"Well, you better get with it. It's 10:00 AM, and the game starts at 11:00. That gives us just an hour to shower, get dressed, find a bite to eat, and walk to the field house." Rick said.

The guys walked into the arena where the girls were to play with about five minutes to spare. They snagged a program on the way in and took court-side seats. There wasn't much of a crowd so good seats were easy to be had.

As young American men, or any men for that matter, are apt to do, Rick and Jay checked out the visiting girls as they warmed up for their game. No harm in looking. Right?

It wasn't long before Rick spotted a pretty young lady practicing her serve on the far side of the court. She was pretty good at serving the ball, but more to his delight, she was as pretty a girl as Rick had seen in a long time. Her volleyball uniform consisted of a silky pair shorts and a matching sports t-shirt. Her uniform accentuated her obviously well endowed slender body. Her long silky black hair was tied in a pony tail behind her head and gave a full view of her rounded face and beautiful dark almond shaped eyes.

Checking the roster sheet the guys had picked up on the way in, Rick gleaned a few stats on this exotic creature. Her name was Naina, which the roster said translated to "eyes." She was 21-years-old, stood 5'5" tall, and weighted 125 pounds.

'A very nicely put together 125 pounds.' Rick thought to himself.

About that time, Jay began jabbing his elbow into Rick's ribs. "Hey, man! Check that one out! She's the most gorgeous chick I've ever seen. She could be a model or something. I think I've fallen in lust."

"Down boy! We don't want to start an international incident do we?" Rick admonished his friend.

Jay looked at Rick then back to Ritu. "For her, I just might be willing to start World War III."

Rick replied. "She is a very pretty girl. The roster says her name is Ritu. She's 21, 5'4" and 115 pounds. If you can tear your eyes away from Ritu for just a moment, take a look at that one over there." Rick pointed Naina out to Jay. "Isn't she a living doll? I have suddenly developed an appreciation for Indian girls. Those two look delicious."

"She sure is. I wonder if there's a chance they'd go out with us this afternoon?" Jay asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Rick replied. "Those girls are probably guarded like chicks in a hen house by some guy that looks and acts like a rottweiler.

"Yeah, Rick. You're probably right, but it sure is fun to dream. Besides, girls that look that good are sure to have husbands or boyfriends hanging around."

About that time, a whistle blew and both teams took their assigned positions on the court. Naina, the girl Rick had been watching, seemed a bit small compared to the local girls. Most of the Indian team were a bit shorter than the Americans. However, what they lacked in stature, they more than made up for in talent and zeal.

The small crowd offered polite applause when the Indians scored points. Rick and Jay were much more enthusiastic in their appreciation of the visiting girls.

Compared to Rick's 6'1", Naina was a little thing, but she had a wickedly fast serve. She blasted two unanswered points past the startled Americans before the local girls could get a volley going. Jay's model, Ritu, was an excellent mid-court player. She, and all the visiting girls, played their hearts out.

The local girls seemed to struggle for a little while, and the Indian girls won the first game of the three game match. Then the championship winning attitude and skills of the local team kicked in. They were just too tall and too strong for the Indian girls. The local girls eventually took the lead and held on to win the second game by three points. They also won the third and tie breaking game by the slim score of 21 to 19.

Both teams left the court together hugging, laughing, and yakking a mile a minute. Just as they turned down the hallway that led from the main floor to the showers, Naina and Ritu paused and looked back. They looked for the two boys that had been cheering so loudly for them. Unfortunately, they had already left their seats.

Rick and Jay sighed, shrugged, and left the arena. "I sure wish we could meet those two." Jay commented as they walked back to their dorm.

"Yeah, so do I, but there's probably not much chance of that happening. Why don't we go down town and see what's happening." Rick suggested.

"That's cool!" Jay agreed.

When they arrived at their dorm, Rick put the top down on his convertible. Rick had owned the Ford Mustang since high school. It had been a graduation gift from his parents. Over the last four years, he had made several modification to the car's power train. The V-8 engine now produced approximately 450 to 500 horsepower and could smoke the tires in any of the four gears. Though Rick never raced the car, he enjoyed the feeling of knowing he could out run almost anything that pulled up next to him at a traffic light.

The guys then jumped into the car and headed to the downtown area of the small college town. Stopping along the way to get a soda. They had no particular plans and were in no hurry.

Rick was pulling into a parking spot when Jay seemed to go nuts in the passenger seat. He was practically beating on Rick's arm and excitedly chattering like a school girl. "There they are! Over there by that shop. Hurry up , man. Park this thing. Let's go!"

"Damn, Jay! Have you gone craze or what?" Rick wasn't really mad at his friend. He just couldn't figure out what had gotten him all fired up.

"No Rick, I'm not crazy. They were over there. Really! The just went in that shop. Come on, let's get over there."

"Who are you talking about? Over there where?" Try to make some sense.

"OK, ok. The two girls from the volleyball game. I swear I saw them over by that souvenir shop. Come on Rick, let's go see if we can find them." Jay last words were uttered as he crossed the street and headed for the shop.

Rick quickly caught up to Jay, and they approached the front of the souvenir shop. Rather than walk in, they scanned the shop through the front windows. They saw no one that could have been the Indian girls. They were about to leave when two girls appeared from behind a rack of swimsuits near the back of the shop. It's was them. "I told you I saw them go in here." Jay teased his friend.

"I guess your right this time, buddy. Come on." Rick led the way into the shop.

Naina and Ritu were headed to the cashier. Each girl was carrying a new two piece swim suit. They stopped in their tracks when they saw Rick and Jay. They had a quickly whispered discussion and both girls smiled broadly at the guys.

Rick boldly walked up to Naina who was ahead of Ritu. "Hi! My name is Rick and my friend here is Jay. We saw you play volleyball against our girls a while ago. You play very well."

"Thank you, Sir. I am Naina. My friend is Ritu. We did not play as well as we could have. My friend and I noticed you cheering for us. That was nice of you."

"You really did play well. With a few tips, you ladies could beat nearly any American women's team." Rick said with a bright grin.

"You really think we could beat your ladies?" Ritu asked.

"Yes! We would consider it a great honor if you ladies would consent to having lunch with us. We could offer a few ideas on how you could improve your game. If that is permitted, of course. We wouldn't want to get you in trouble with your group."

Another quick whispered conversation, and Naina replied. "We would be happy to have a meal with you and your friend, Sir. Let us pay for our swimsuits and we will be ready to go."

As they left the shop, the guys offered their arms to their new friends. Ritu quickly took Jay's offered arm. Naina hesitated just a bit before she took Rick's arm. The girls were then led across the street to Rick's Mustang.

As they walked, Rick asked. "What would you ladies like to eat for lunch? This area has a wide variety of nice restaurants to choose from. What kind of food would you like to eat?"

At the same time, Naina and Ritu both said. "McDonald's! May we go to McDonald's, please?"

"McDonald's? Are you sure you want to go to McDonald's? There are a lot of nice places near here." Jay asked.

"Yes! We would like to go to McDonald's. We have McDonald's at home, but we seldom get off the college grounds to go to them. Every place we go, someone brings our meals to us in some dining hall. So, McDonald's would be a treat." Naina explained.

"OK! If you ladies want to go to McDonald's, McDonald's it is. Hope in." Rick opened the front passenger side for Naina.

Jay hustled around to the driver's side, opened that door, and pulled the front seat back forward. He then offered Ritu his hand which she took with a smile as she stepped into the Mustang's small rear seat.

"Buckle up!" Rick instructed. He then fired up the V-8

under the Mustang's hood. The modified engine rumbled as Rick pulled away from the curb and slowly headed to the nearest McDonald's.

A few minutes later they were pulling into a parking space at the local McDonald's. Almost before she could wiggle, Rick had bounded around the front of his car and opened Naina's door. As he offered his hand to Naina, Jay was assisting Ritu from the rear seat.

The girls were jabbering away in their native language as the boys guided them into the restaurant and to a booth. The girls sat on opposite sides of the booth and the boys slid in next to them, Jay next to Ritu and Rick next to Naina.

Rick interrupted the girls and asked. "What would you ladies like to eat?"

"Please forgive us. We should apologize. It was rude of us to not speak English while in America. We are so sorry for being so rude." Naina seemed to be practically begging.

"Nonsense! There is nothing to apologize for. Now, what would you like to eat." Rick replied.

"Any thing will be good." Naina replied. Ritu nodded her agreement.

"Jay, if you won't mind entertaining our guests, I'll go get us something to eat." Rick said.

Jay grinned from ear to ear, and said. "Are you kidding? It will be an honor to stay here with these lovely ladies."

The girls giggled.

Rick left to order lunch. He returned a few minutes later with Big Macs, fries, and Cokes for everyone. As they all ate lunch, the girls related how this was the first free time they had been allowed since leaving Mumbai. They had been to several east coast universities and would be leaving for Northwestern U. in Chicago Sunday afternoon.

The boys told their guests of the younger years spent playing on the beach, and their school careers. "We envy you girls for getting to travel the world like you are." Jay commented.

"It has been fun, and we have seen a lot of your beautiful country." Ritu said.

Naina then added. "Yes, but we get so little time to see the countryside. We have heard so much about beach volleyball. Do you think there is somewhere we could play some volleyball on a sand court while we are here?"

"There are two sand courts here on campus. Unfortunately, they are so busy, I doubt we could get on one of them. There is usually a two week waiting list for a game time." Jay answered.

Rick then hit on a great idea. "Ladies, my parents have a second home on Lake Hartwell. That's a large lake not far from here. I know of an island on the lake that has a sand beach. That beach would be perfect for beach volleyball. If you girls are allowed and want to, we can run out to the lake, take some snacks, and use our boat to go to the island for some beach volleyball."

"That sounds like a lot of fun. What do you think, Ritu?" Naina asked.

Ritu looked at Jay, smiled broadly and, without taking her eyes off Jay, dreamily said. "I think that would be wonderful."

When they finished eating, they all piled back into the Mustang and headed for Lake Hartwell. Over the rumble of the engine, Naina instantly found a way into Rick's heart. She asked about his car. "I have never been in a car that has no top. What do you do when it rains?"

Rick pointed out the top that was folded behind Ritu and Jay and told her how it works.

Naina continued. "Your car sounds different than the cars at home. Is it powerful and fast? We can only go about 60 to 80 miles per hour at home. Can we go fast on the way to the lake?"

By then, Rick had pulled onto South Carolina highway 28 and headed south. He answered Naina's questions as he drove the speed limit. The Highway Patrol has a tendency to hang out on SC 28, and he didn't need any more speeding tickets.

Rick soon turned off SC 28 onto a two lane secondary road that led to Lake Hartwell. Rick was very familiar with this road. "Tighten your seatbelts guys!" He ordered. As he rounded a curve, a long, flat, straight stretch of road lay ahead. He pressed the Mustang accelerator down a bit more. Almost instantly, they were pushed back into their seats as the Mustang's 450 horses came to life and leapt up to 80 miles per hour. A few seconds later they were still pressed back in to their seats as the Mustang easily passed 110 miles per hour.

Rick was unable to see the broad grin on Naina and Ritu's faces. Whenever he drove fast, he concentrated on the road ahead. As the speedometer bumped 120, Rick eased out of the gas and applied the brakes. The Mustang"s oversized four wheel disc brakes decelerated the car almost as quickly as it had accelerated. Rick had slowed the car to about 45 miles per hour as he rounded the next curve. The driveway to his parents' lake home was just a few hundred feet beyond the curve.

Rick pulled off the road onto a long driveway. The drive led into a heavily large wooded lot with a two story home built among the trees. The trees provide effective seclusion for the home.

Once inside, Rick pointed out the large shower room where the girls could change into their swimsuits. He and Jay used Rick's room to quickly change into swim trunks.

While they waited for the girls, the guys loaded the volleyball gear into the boat. Rick threw together a picnic basket with cheese, crackers, a couple bottles of wine, and glasses. Rick and Jay were stowing the towels and a couple of blankets, when the girls appeared on the back deck of the house and came down the path to the boat dock.

"Wow! Look at that, Rick." Jay exclaimed.

"Wow is right. That's one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen." Rick agreed with his friend.

The swim suits the girls had bought were somewhat modest by modern American standards. But, they were quite

daring for the Indian girls. Rick could only stare at the beauty of Naina and Ritu being displayed before them. Naina

had a set of D breasts that were trying to spill out of the bra of her suit. Ritu's slightly slimmer body was nearly perfectly

shaped, and she seemed to enjoy showing it off to the boys. In her skimpier suit, her firm C cup breasts were barely coverer.

Rick, with his west coast surfer boy looks, had never

had any trouble getting dates. Even so, he felt extremely

honored that such exotic beauties as these two young ladies had consented to join Jay and him for the afternoon.

Finally, Rick found his voice as Jay assisted the girls into the boat. "Wow! You girls look fantastic. Naina, you must

be a princess at home. And you, Ritu, must certainly be a world class model.

Naina and Ritu giggled and together said, "Thank you!

Naina added. "We are just college students like you who play volleyball in school."

"Shall we go ladies?" Rick asked.

They all climbed aboard the boat, except Jay. Ritu sat in a bow (front) seat. Rick, of course was at the controls on the center of the starboard (right) side. Naina

took the port (left) seat near Rick and faced him. Rick started the boats's engine and let it idle to warm up. Jay first untied the stern line from the dock and tossed it into the boat. He then untied the bow line before hopping aboard. He took a seat in the bow next to Ritu.

Rick passed out the life vests and idled away from the

dock and into the channel that led to the main body of Lake

Hartwell. He idled up a little as he entered the channel. Once in the main body of the lake, Rick pushed the boat's

throttle forward. The Mercury inboard/outboard came to life and the boat surged forward. In a matter of seconds,

the boat had come up on plane. It rapidly and smoothly glided across the water. Rick set course for a small island in the middle of the lake. He knew that particular island had a nice sandy beach.

The girls enjoyed the warm air blowing through their hair.

After about twenty minutes, Rick throttled the boat's engine back and slowly cruised around a small tree covered

island. There were no other boats there. The lack of other boats meant they would have the island to themselves. He slowly idled the boat into the sandy beach. Jay jumped off the bow and secured the anchor rope to a nearby tree. Jay and Rick then helped the