Indian Wife Blossoms Again

Story Info
Visit to a nudist resort makes her shed inhibitions.
5.6k words
4.31
131.5k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,320 Followers

"Ani, love!" Shekhar called as he returned from the office. " A surprise and a strange co-incidence. Guess what? "

"What is it, darling? " I asked giving him a peck on the cheek. We had been married for four years and had a wonderful marriage. Though there was a bit of cheating involved, on my part of course( I naturally didn't know about Shekhar), it had only added the desired spice to our marriage. I was 30 years old and to put it in Shekhar's words, as wild as they come.

"Last year we had gone to St. Tropez for a holiday around this time of the year. This year I have to go there on account of my work. " Shekhar sounded excited.

"St. Tropez? Wow, that's wonderful! But are you going alone? " A sudden doubt had crept into my mind.

"St. Tropez? Gee, that's wonderful!" squeeled my 22 year old younger sister Sunita who was visiting us.

"Don't be silly. What is the point in going there without my sexy wife? The hotel will kick me out if they see me checking in alone. " Shekhar replied to my query with a twinkle in his eye.

"You really know how to flatter. There are dozens of girls there. " I smiled at him.

"Sure, there are but, but... jokes apart, this time they have actually invited the both of you also. "

And Shekhar hugged me tightly. I could feel his erection over the skirt that I was wearing. Due to the presence of Sunita he naturally could not afford to take too many liberties. I could very well understand the reason for Shekhar's erection. While at his persuasion I had agreed to take my top off subsequent events had taken such a shape that I stripped fully on the beach, something I had never imagined in my wildest dreams. Not only that there was wild sex involved, with my husband and well, without him as well. That however is another story. This time with Sunita around, well... a certain amount of restraint would have to be exercised.

"Sunita as well? " I couldn't hold back my surprise.

"Yes, they asked me to bring you over and when I said that my sister-in-law, and a very pretty one at that was also staying over, they insisted that I bring her over as well. " Shekhar replied mischievously.

Having disentangled myself from his bear hug I started going towards the kitchen to get him a cup of tea but he insisted that we sit on the sofa and talk. Seeing the dreamy look in my eyes Shekhar asked, " Remembering Michael? " I blushed again.

" Why only Michael? Why not Shannon as well? " I countered.

"Who is Michael? Who is Shannon? Your friends? " Sunita butted in.

"Okay, okay. Well you will be happy to know that I have been called there by Michael. He and I will be busy for a day or two. During this period, Shannon and you and Sunita, especially you can drive the guys crazy on the beach. "

Shekhar was like that. Always proud to show off my body in public. But surprisingly we had never gone in for a swap. Though I was not really averse to it but since Shekhar had never brought up the topic, even I did not. For those of you who are joining me for the first time let me describe ourselves. I am fair, slim, stand 5 feet 6 inches in my bare feet in which you can usually find me because Shekhar says that my feet are very pretty. My breasts are 34 C, nipples are brownish chocolatey in color, with black eyes and hair. Shekhar is 5 feet 11 inches tall, lean, fair though not as fair as I am and is an excellent companion.

Seeing Sunita so excited I could not really decide as to what to do. The place was a nudist resort and I was not sure as to how she would respond to the place. Sure, she had a lovely body, was bold, uninhibited and one who was fond of enjoying life. However to imagine a nude Sunita, with her youthful taut breasts and a nude Shekhar who would naturally be unable to hold back his erection at the same beach! I did not know how to react except to grin sheepishly. As such it was okay. After all, she too was an adult and was as much entitled to show off her body as any one else. Shekhar was of course grinning from ear to ear and I am sure he was getting excited by imagining that very scene due to which I was squirming. Naughty, naughty men! No matter how many nude females they see, their appetite never seems to whet. If anything, the more sex they are exposed to the more they want.

I felt a tremendous sense of anticipation deep in the pit of my stomach. Should I or should I not strip? A lot depended on the way things would turn out. In case I did strip, Michael would again go nuts and while last time I was fortunate enough in going undetected by Shekhar this time my luck may run out. Shekhar would not mind even if he came to know, of that I was sure but what answer would I give if he asked me as to why I had kept this matter hidden for over a year. And Sunita, perhaps I would have to take her into confidence. We were pretty close and she would keep my little physical adventure with Michael a secret.

While Shekhar went and sat at the computer to generate a few pending reports and Sunita started imagining herself on the beach right away, I made my way to the bathroom. There I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror and unthinkingly toyed with the chain Shekhar had given me recently. Like all women, Indians more so, I was fond of trinkets. Shekhar had told me that this was an ancient bond of love. As long as I wore it, the two of us would be inseparable. I held it, bounced it off my firm breasts, and tried to fit a breast through its loop. Somehow, I felt Shekhar was touching me each time the chain made contact with her flesh. Besides the earrings, I wore a pair of dainty anklets, the tiny toe rings and a girdle around my waist which had accentuated my nudity when I had finally stripped there. All these things had been generously praised by Shannon and in my heart of hearts I wanted nothing less than an encore.

Nonetheless I waxed myself getting rid of virtually all the hair. " A woman should have hair in only four places: head, eyebrows, eyelashes and pussy" was one of Shekhar's favourite quotes. Not really knowing why but this time I shaved off all my pussy hair, unlike the last time, leaving just a thin vertical strip of hair. While at that time also my pussy had a certain shape but the lips were not visible. This time they would be. Apprehension, excitement, nervousness, anticipation! God, it was too much. By the time I was through I had reached two orgasms. What compounded the excitement there was the fact that one ran into nude men as well.

However at times the best laid plans of 'men and mice' as the adage says, go awry. Just two days before our departure, we received a message that Sunita had to go to Kolkata for an interview before a reputed firm of Accountants headed by one Mr. B. Sarkar. Had it been any other offer, we would have ignored it but to be called by Mr. Sarkar was any fresh graduate's dream come true. So, while I thanked God in my heart of hearts, outwardly I expressed sadness that Sunita was not going to accompany us and in doing so I felt like a bloody hypocrite. Poor Shekhar was absolutely heart broken. This appeared to be a tailor made to see Sunita nude entirely due to the play of circumstances and it had all been spoilt.

We wanted to reach there on a Sunday morning but unfortunately the plane tickets were not available so we landed there on Monday morning. For old times' sake, we checked into the same hotel. It felt kind of funny to face the same staff knowing that they had seen me naked last year.

"Don't be silly!" Shekhar chided me. " You think that they are after you? There are so many nude girls who come and go. And even if they have sen you naked, so what? What is the point of getting naked if you don't want anybody to see you? " What Shekhar said made sense.

We soon located Michael and Shannon. They had a lovely six month old son with them. His name was George. They too were putting up at the same hotel. Shekhar showered quickly and was gone within no time, promising to be back by noon. However at around 2 o'clock there was a message from Michael for Shannon that they would be delayed and that we i. e. the women could go to the beach. What however surprised me however was Shannon's conspiratorial query that I overheard. It appeared to me that she was asking Michael that since I had come alone whether they should go ahead. This bemused me a bit but soon I forgot all about that.

We decided to go to the beach at around 5. For old times sake I decided to wear a bikini of the same color that I had worn the last time but with a slight difference that this was tied with strings instead of elastic. When I telephoned Shannon, there was no response from her room. I naturally presumed that she had already left for the beach. I did feel a bit odd walking to the beach wading through a huge crowd of bikini clad, topless and nude women and men. Somehow, being from a country where public nudity is usually frowned upon, one gets the feeling that one is the cynosure of all eyes. Of course, Shekhar says that I do make heads turn and make flaccid cocks erect but I am sure that he says this only to flatter me.

Sure enough I found Shannon sitting on a towel along with her son. She had taken her top off. It was obvious that she had been breastfeeding George till very recently because her breasts still appeared to be quite large.

"O, come Anita, come. "she welcomed me. " I am sorry I came to the beach without informing you. "

"That is okay. " I smiled at her.

"And, how have you been during all these days? I can see that you have only grown prettier. , " she said.

"Come on, now and don't pull my leg. " I laughed.

"Okay, but why are you still with that top? Don't you know that pretty girls who don't discard their top are arrested by the police. " She teased me.

"Give me some time at least. What did you expect me to do? Walk down from the hotel topless? " I said.

"Of course not. " she said with mock seriousness. " I expected you to walk down nude. "

"Now, now, Shannon. You are again getting naughty. " I said untying my bikini top.

"Good, that is more like a good girl. I had said it before and I will say it again. You have a lovely pair of breasts. " Shannon said as my breasts leapt free.

"Thanks Shannon but I don't really think that is the case. " I said.

"Well, be modest if you must. I have some important business with you but first you must do as I say. " Shannon said.

"Okay, what is it? " I asked.

"Just stand up. " She said in all seriousness. Just as I stood up, she repeated what she had done the last time albeit with a difference. Instead of pulling it down, she just untied the knot and in a fraction of a second I was nude. Again. It was a shock, although not a rude one. Perhaps in my heart of hearts I really wanted this to happen. Shannon after all was a friend and there were no other acquaintances the presence of who could embarrass me. However Shannon was pleasantly surprised.

"I see that you have become smarter. " She said. " But jokes apart, this is looking pretty. You are in for a long time of pointed stares. "

"You are impossible. " I said and said down with my heels covering my pussy and the drawn up knees slightly hiding the breasts. The weather was quite pleasant. There was a nice breeze blowing and as Shannon had rightly predicted I was getting appreciate glances both from men and women.

"Now for the business part of things. " Shannon said while trying to control George who was insisting on pulling whatever his little hands could get a grip on. " You remember that the last time you were here Michael had said that we were on the lookout for a girl for his brother. We had your sister in mind but somehow the matter did not get ahead. Michael's brother John is a software engineer and glamour photography is his passion. I am sorry love, but we have played a little trick on you. " Shannon raised her hand and I saw a young man about 32 or 33 years walk upto us. " Actually I had praised you so much that he wanted to see you and your sister nude. It is just tough luck that your sister did not come. I was a bit apprehensive that you would not strip in the presence of someone who may well get married to your sister, so I ensured that you strip first. Meet my brother in law John. "

I was aghast. Here I was in a foreign country as nude as a new born baby and being asked to get up and shake hands with a man, also nude, who may well go on to become my brother-in-law. It was a very uncomfortable position to be in but there was virtually no way to wriggle out of it. I did get up, well; I had to, blushing beetroot red and shook hands with John. Let me describe him. Height about as tall as Shekhar. A lean body, complexion slightly darker than Shannon, short hair, very little hair over the chest or the groin and a cock that was, hold your breath, uncircumcised, like that of Shekhar and unlike that of his brother, Michael. What I found even more amazing was the nonchalance with which Shannon was sitting there topless and that was what gave me some courage. After all he was her brother in law too and if she could be topless in front of him then it was perhaps okay if I was well, nude. Moreover I had been tricked into it and it was hardly my fault.

"Hi, Anita. Nice to see you. My brother Michael and Shannon had praised you so much that well, it was an absolute must to meet you. I am happy to say that that they had not exaggerated. Initially when I was seeing you from a distance I thought that you were my prospective bride. " He said drinking in my nude body.

"Thanks for the compliment. "I mumbled.

"John, " he said. " My name is John. "

"I think George is a bit uncomfortable. He does not like travelling and is perhaps too young to appreciate pretty girls so I'll just take him around. You two carry on. And yes, don't forget to take this bottle of lotion. It is effective during the day for protection against the sun and in the evening for protection against mosquitoes and little insects. " And Shannon left us before I could even respond.

We were silent for a while. My fingers were interlocked and over my pussy and my eyes were on my toes which were involuntarily digging into the warm sand of the beach. Yet another thing is that when I am excited my nipples become as hard as rose buds and are easily noticeable by all. It appears that my discomfiture was noticed by John who, in order to compliment me said, " You have a nice pair of breasts. "

"Thanks... John. " I added remembering that he liked to be addressed by his name.

"Well, you can return the compliment. " He said saucily.

Mustering up some courage, I decided to make the most of the situation. "You too have a nice... body. " I wanted to say cock but somehow the tongue refused to utter it. At least at that time.

"Look, we don't have all the time in the world, so let us stop being coy. So be frank and let us get the conversation going. " He said.

"Well, okay. You have a very different cock as compared to your brother. " I said.

"To each his own. " He replied nonchalantly. " And yes, your pussy too is cute. Why don't we take a walk? I can see that you are not very comfortable here. " As he mentioned my pussy, I could see his cock gradually stiffening. Perhaps it was because of that that he had suggested a walk

As we walked, we could see people of all races and nationalities, young and old, male and female. Although this was my second time there, this was perhaps the first time that I was walking. Gradually I felt John's hand on my shoulder. "It is, well, sad that I could not meet your husband today. Shekhar, his name is? " John asked.

"Yes. " I replied.

"He is lucky to have a wife like you. "John said.

" Aw, come on. " I suddenly laughed at the complement.

"Actually, we are from a very free thinking society. And when I see a girl who although from a different culture celebrates her body I am impressed. We have a system in place where in order to get married to a girl, I have to see her nude. Not only me, my whole family should also see her nude. We do not think that nudity or sex is something that should be kept under wraps. I was somehow under the impression that your sister would be her so my entire family would get to see her. Unfortunately she too is not here. "

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. John was not only expecting Sunita to be here but was also expecting her to be nude not only in front of the crowd at the beach but in front of all of us including her prospective in-laws. Of course, had she been here this is what it would have been like but the candour and nonchalance of someone who could in a couple of months' time be my younger sister's husband was amazing. Unwittingly my eyes glanced down to his cock, which due to a host of reasons was now partially erect. I think I was not discreet enough.

"Yes, this is the organ your sister will have if everything works out. " John laughed.

"And is the system vice verca as well? " I asked incredulously.

"Of course, it is. Are you not seeing me as I am? University degrees, earnings are there for everyone to see but marital bliss is most important. And how is it like in your society? " John asked.

"In our society... well, what can I say. It is actually the other extreme. There good girls are not supposed to expose the leg above the knee, or even a bare arm. Nudity is unthinkable and even those who somehow manage to display a bit of cleavage are considered loose charactered. " I replied.

"That is awful. " John was sympathetic. "No wonder you were a trifle uneasy. But relax. Once you come to our place you will be able to see for yourself how much we actually practise what we preach. A guest or a relative can stay there just as he fels like, scantily clad or nude. No questions asked and no innuendos. We don't judge a person by the exposure of his/her body but by his deeds. In fact the more his/her commitment to enjoyment of sex, the better humans they are. We are not squeemish about nudity and sex and I am happy that you are like us. "

We went through a few bushes to a little sandy part of the main beach. It was a sweet little place, looking out on the orange strip of light that reflected the setting sun. There were a few rocky outcrops around, which also demarcated the limits of the beach as well as the trees and bushes that drooped down to the water, and these hid this part of the beach almost entirely from the rest of the beach.

This was a place that was fairly deserted. The sun was also on the verge of setting. Except for two or three couples at a distance we were alone. John caught hold of my waist and made me turn around so that I was facing him. My nipples were erect. After all, this was the first time I was in a public place fully nude with another man. The excitement was a bit too much and I was all wet inside. In this position his cock was now touching my sparse pussy hair and the skin. He had placed his hands on my buttocks with a little pressure pulled me towards him. His erect cock was actually touching the hot centre of my sex, the little tuft of hair and the tender lips around my vagina. This was gorgeous: an amazingly warm glow throbbed inside him as he felt the wetness between my thighs.

"Nudity is very important. It lets you see the other sex in all its magnificence as nature intended to bestow on it. It keeps one in shape. It peels off all hypocricy and one gets to see the most pretty females. " His voice was a whisper.

John's hands were in my armpits and due to the pressure my nipples were touching his chest.

"Do you make love to all the nude girls you come across? Don't forget that I may be your sister in law soon. " I said much against my wishes.

"No, I don't make love to all of them or else that is all that I would be doing. I don't confuse nudity with sex. But... but there are some who ooze sexuality and sensuality. And why should I, or rather, why should we we hold back? As regards being my sister-n-law, sure, you may be. But today you are not. And I will not be a hypocrite. Even if it was certain that I was going to marry your sister I would not hold back. If you disliked what I said, say so. "John said salaciously and carried on in a lighter tone. " Moreover would you not like to experiment with an organ which your sister will experience hereafter? "

rupanita
rupanita
1,320 Followers
12