Infidelity Revisited Ch. 10

Story Info
He gives it to her in the ass before her boyfriend arrives.
5.6k words
4.57
91.9k
16

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

It turned out that he was out later than he thought, and he was quite drunk. Charmaine left Holly by midnight, and turned on her bedroom light at 1am, signaling that she was free to see her new lover.

Two thirty rolled around, and she was climbing the walls with arousal. At two forty five, she gave up. She changed into her pajamas (which she sometimes wore) and got ready for bed. Looks like she would have to masturbate!

Her pajamas are difficult to describe. They were one piece, and covered her entire body except above her shoulders, below her wrists, and below her ankles. Doesn’t sound very sexy, but she was just going to bed. They were flannel, and they opened via a zipper that ran from her crotch up to her neck.

At 3am, she was ready for bed. She opened up her drawer and grabbed her vibrator. She switched off the light and went to shut the door when she heard a quiet knock downstairs. Her pussy flooded.

Ryan had pulled up in a cab, hoping against hope that her bedroom light would still be on. He rushed to her door and knocked quietly, missing the fact that her light went off in the meantime.

When Charmaine opened the door, her heart was pounding with excitement – he was here! She could get that wonderful cock one more time before her boyfriend arrived in the morning! She didn’t care that her mother and stepfather were asleep upstairs. She forgot that she was wearing pajamas that did nothing to enhance her beauty. She was horny. She was drunk, too, which enhanced her arousal.

He pulled her roughly into his arms right there at the open door, his mouth covering hers. Her arms went around his neck as her mouth opened to allow his tongue access. His hands slid down her back to her ass, grabbing it over the thin flannel. He could clearly feel her soft bum, the flannel being very thin, and he squeezed her cheeks as his tongue explored her mouth.

Charmaine was so aroused, she was in tune with every inch of her body. She could feel his bulge pressing against her stomach as he backed her inside the warmth of her house. Without breaking the kiss, he grabbed for the door behind him, pulling it shut. He broke the kiss and she looked up at him with her dark eyes, her chest heaving. He only now just realized what she was wearing. He gave a half smile.

”Nice P.J.’s!” he joked. She smiled back. He noticed the zipper just beneath her neck. She stood passively before him as he reached out and grabbed the zipper. He slowly pulled it down, revealing more and more of her tanned skin. Down the zipper went, between her breasts, all the way down to her crotch. The pajamas slipped off her shoulders and down to her waist, revealing her gorgeous breasts. Two perfect mounds of flesh, erect nipples surrounded by brown areolas. She didn’t resist when her pajamas fell off her waist and down to the floor. She stepped out of them, becoming completely naked.

Ryan pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular upper body, gold chain dangling from his neck. He pulled her naked body close to him, kissing her as he backed her slowly towards her couch. Neither cared that her mother slept just upstairs, nor did they care that her boyfriend would be arriving later that morning. All they thought about was each other. Or, rather, certain parts of each other!

Charmaine felt something hit the back of her leg, and realized it was the couch. He lay her down on it, his tongue still swirling around her mouth. She rested her feet just underneath his ass on his jeans as her own tongue darted into his mouth.

He began to kiss down her neck, he could hear her breathing heavily above him. His lips trailed down her chest to her cleavage. He kissed up the slope of her breast to her areola, where his tongue teased around it. He sucked her hard nipple into his mouth briefly before releasing it, sending tingles of pleasure down her body to her crotch. His tongue lightly ran across her other nipple. He massaged her one breast while his tongue continued to tease her other nipple. He noticed suddenly, that his cock was very uncomfortable in his jeans. As he sucked her nipple into his mouth, he undid his jeans and pushed them, along with his underwear, down a little ways. His massive organ was freed.

He began to kiss down her belly, and Charmaine found herself raising her feet up in the air and opening her legs a little wider. Danny might be her boyfriend, but right now, her pussy was all Ryan’s. His lips passed over her belly button and he continued kissing his way down her sexy body. He got to her neatly trimmed bush, and he kissed over it. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he drew closer to her treasure.

Her legs were wide apart for him, and he kissed the inside of her left thigh. He kissed higher up her thigh, right beside her crotch. He kissed her other thigh, teasing her.

She reached down between her legs and, using both hands, gently guided his head to her treasure. He kissed her swollen lips. Charmaine gasped, tingles of pleasure firing up her body. She rested her feet on his shoulders, knees bent, legs as wide as they can be.

Her hands stroked his hair as his tongue darted out and slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top.

“Ohhhhh…” she moaned. She could feel every part of her sensitive slit as he licked it, his tongue seemingly took forever to get to the top! He slid his hands under her bare ass, holding her cheeks tightly as he shot his tongue far into her tunnel.

He loved her taste, and his tongue licked all around the inside of her needy cunt. Her eyes were closed, her toes were curling and uncurling on his shoulders as her fingers stroked his hair.

She began to writhe her pussy up into his face subtly. He sucked the lips of her vagina into his mouth and released them. “Ohh!” she gasped, bolts of ecstasy firing up her body. He sucked her swollen slit into his mouth again, and released them with a loud ‘slurp’. He ran his tongue up and down her lips rapidly, purposely ignoring her sensitive button. She moaned again, louder this time. He could feel her press his head into her a little harder.

Ryan lightly licked her clitoris, just teasing it a little. “Ohhh…” she sighed as a wave of pleasure rocketed up her body. Suddenly, too drunk to be patient, he sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it there. He ran his tongue back and forth over it rapidly and Charmaine rubbed her crotch against his face as her orgasm built to a crescendo.

“Ohhhhhhh!” she cried, cumming violently. She was thrashing off the couch and into his face, and it was only because he was holding her ass that she didn’t fall off. Her entire body was on fire, her pussy was convulsing. Her feet were stretched out above him and her legs squeezed his head tightly.

It took a few moments for her to relax, and when she finally did, he kissed her swollen pussy lips one more time before he began to kiss his way up her body. He kicked his jeans and underwear down to his ankles as his mouth trailed up her stomach to her breasts. He briefly sucked a hard nipple into his mouth before releasing it and continuing on his journey.

His lips kissed up her neck and she turned to him, eagerly finding his mouth with her own. Her tongue darted into his mouth as he positioned his member at the gateway to her wonderful treasure. She placed one foot on the coffee table and raised the other one to rest on the back of the couch.

She was all his, to do with as he saw fit.

He slowly ran his fat mushroom head down the moist lips of her cunt, stopping where she was at her hottest. They were tongue kissing passionately as he prepared to enter her.

Ryan pushed forward, feeling Charmaine’s pussy lips open up and allow him entry. “Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth, not breaking the kiss as he slid inside her inch by inch. She was so wet, so horny that he gradually slid entirely inside her in one long stroke. Her hands clawed at his back as she felt her pussy fill up to the max with cock.

He was inside her! Ten minutes ago she was ready to go to bed, and now she had that wonderful penis inside her! Her tongue swirled around in his mouth and her toes squeezed at the back of his legs as nine and a half inches of cock was inside her body.


Ryan broke the kiss and began to thrust in and out of her using short, fast, hard strokes. He grabbed her by the hair and forced to look straight at him as he fucked her. Her dark eyes were filled with lust, her eyebrows were raised as that monster dick glided in and out of her hungry tunnel.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” her moans were loud immediately, with nary an effort to muffle them. She was breathing loudly, heavily as her needy pussy was filled over and over.

Still holding her by the hair, he looked down her tanned body. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with every thrust, her feet were raised up in the air above him, flailing helplessly. He looked back at her, thrusting harder. Her eyes had glazed over, and her moans were now higher pitched. She looked so beautiful when she was on the edge! The alcohol was all that prevented him from losing it then and there. It gave him incredible longevity.

Charmaine was losing it again. How many times can this man make her cum? It just didn’t stop! She could feel his rock hard member poke at her stomach, hitting the back of her hot pussy again and again. So deep! And he stretched her so fucking wide, too!

“Ohhh God!” she moaned, wincing. Her legs stretched far behind him as a wave of orgasm smashed into her. She couldn’t arch her head back as he had a tight grip of her hair. She was gasping for breath when he pressed his mouth against hers. He forced his tongue inside and she struggled to catch her breath.

Her orgasm was finally subsiding when he pulled his mouth away. “Ohhhhhh…” she moaned, taking a deep breath as that organ of his continued to poke into her helpless body. He gave her a peck on the lips and slowly pulled his long manhood out of her twat.


Ryan kicked off his jeans and boxers and lay back on the far side of the couch holding his rock hard member in his hand. Charmaine’s chest was heaving as she found the strength to sit up. It was the sight of that beautiful cock that gave her the energy. It was so big, and he was holding it straight up in the air.

She was torn. Her pussy was still buzzing uncontrollably, and she was dying to have that thing back in her. On the other hand, she found herself wanting to taste him, to put him in her mouth, to pleasure him.

She slid her hands up his legs until she reached his lap, both of her small hands taking his penis from him. He could not get any harder. She could feel how tightly his skin stretched around his manhood. She stroked him lovingly as she bent her head between his legs. He felt her tongue lap at his balls, and he opened his legs a little wider for her.

Charmaine sucked his testicle into her mouth, teasing the soft ball with her tongue as her hand squeezed his shaft a little tighter. She released him, and slowly sucked his other one into her mouth.

Ryan reached down and gently held the back of her head as she lapped at his balls. He ran his hand through her hair as he watched her stare right at his thick cock. She released him again, and looked up at him with her dark eyes.

She stuck out her tongue and he watched it slowly trail up his shaft. It was a long trip as he was huge! She could taste her pussy on his cock as she licked it. Her hand gently held it upright as her tongue approached the top. She slowly circled the head of his penis and he squirmed beneath him. His helmet was quite sensitive! Charmaine kissed his mushroom head erotically, and smiled at him.

She opened her mouth and slowly slid her lips down his fat cock.

“Ohhhh…” he moaned, watching a part of him disappear into this beautiful woman’s mouth. He could feel the moist warmth of her mouth slowly engulf him, and her lips were wrapped tightly around him. She took as much of him as she could, feeling him touch her throat. She held him in her mouth, staring down at his taut stomach and the pubic hair beneath. Finally, she slowly lifted up, gliding her lips along his pole.

Suddenly, she began to eagerly bob her head up and down on his lap. He moaned again, watched her suck him off with abandon. His eyes trailed up her body. She was sticking that gorgeous ass of hers up in the air as she knelt between his legs. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she sucked hungrily on his thick penis. He arched his head back, sighing. His hand was still on the back of her head, moving up and down along with her.

“Ohhh…fuck me.” He whispered. ‘slurp’ Charmaine pulled his cock out of her mouth. She didn’t need to be told twice! The tingling in her crotch grew stronger at his words, and she crawled up the couch quickly, straddling him.

Her mouth was on his, and she kissed him urgently. He was conscious of her warm, wet slit pressed against his rod, and he grinded against her as he sent his tongue into her mouth. She breathed heavily into his mouth, unable to take anymore. She raised her ass off of him, hovering over him as she reached behind her and underneath her. Her small hand gripped his organ and raised it straight in the air.

She could feel his hardness poking at her entrance, and she eagerly pressed down on him. Her swollen lips parted again for him and she could feel herself being stretched wide again. She loved that feeling!

“Ohhhh…” she moaned, closing her eyes. He watched her arch her head back as her vagina slowly engulfed his penis in its heat. He grabbed her soft ass, helping her ease him inside her. Her pussy was now pressed against him tightly, he rock hard member was sticking high up in her. Ryan kissed her, his tongue searching her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close as she held him deep inside her.

Charmaine began to raise and drop her ass, slowly sliding her tight cunt up and down his member. He moved right along with her, rising up off the couch to meet her gentle thrusts. His hands gripped her ass cheeks tightly and helped her ride him.

He was helping her ride him quicker than she was ready to go, and the resulting sensation in her pussy almost overwhelmed her. Heart pounding, her face grew even more flushed as she took that incredible cock into her body. She broke the kiss, moaning. He kissed at her cheek, neck and ear as he made love to her.

“Turn around without taking me out of you.” Ryan panted. They were both gasping for breath.

Charmaine obediently slid her pussy most of the way up his cock, keeping only two inches inside her, and lifted her foot off the floor and placed it on the edge of the couch. With Ryan holding her waist and balancing her, she slowly spun around. She got her other foot on the floor, and was able to swing the first foot on the other side, easing it between the cushion and the back of the couch. Success!

His huge hands grabbed breasts and lay her back on him. Her nipples were fully erect in his hands, and he could feel her ease her pussy back down on him.

Charmaine lay her head beside his, turning to him, her lips searching. He kissed her passionately as his hands caressed her tits.

Their tongues explored each other’s mouth as they moved against one another. His one hand released her breast and slid down her stomach. He ran his hand through the curls of her bush and slid his fingers down her slit. His hand rubbed against her tiny button as he caressed her lips. He could feel his penis enter her vagina over and over.

“Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth, even more sensations shooting up her body from her crotch. Ryan began to rub her sensitive clit, driving himself up into her even harder. “Mmmmm…” she moaned a little louder now, still stubbornly trying to maintain their passionate kiss. She was losing it. The combination of having that huge cock fucking her, and his fingers rubbing her clit was enough to drive her towards the edge.

Charmaine placed a tanned foot on the edge of the coffee table, opening her legs as wide as possible. Still expertly rubbing her clit, Ryan began to drive himself up into her hard and fast. Like lightening, his dick fired in and out of her wet tunnel, showing no mercy. She couldn’t help it, she broke the kiss.

“Ohh! Unh! Unh! Ohh! Unh!” she cried, eyes closed. She was moaning right in his ear, almost there. Suddenly, she was silent. All that could be heard was the quiet sounds of his ass bouncing off the couch. She was wincing, cumming silently. Her entire body seemed like it was engulfed in flames as her tight little pussy took his huge manhood over and over.

Ryan fucked her through her orgasm, before shoving his cock all the way inside her, holding it there. He held her body close to his as he placed his foot on the floor. Still keeping his penis in her, he lifted them both up. He got her up on her knees, still keeping much of his organ in her. Charmaine placed her hands on the arm of the couch, and pushed her ass back against his groin. She couldn’t get enough!

“Ohhhh…” she moaned. He felt even bigger when he was inside her this way! Ryan grabbed her beautiful ass on either side and began to fuck her doggy style. He watched her tanned cheeks jiggle each time he rammed against her, driving his manhood up into her extremely tight hole. He eagerly began a rapid pace, slapping her bum with his groin.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned softly, heart pounding excitedly. The sensation of that monster penis gliding along the inside of her horny pussy was almost too much to bear!

Ryan had one foot on the floor and a tight grip on the sides of her ass, getting full leverage in his thrusts. ‘slap slap slap slap slap slap’ the sound of him slapping against her was so loud that there was no doubt it could be heard upstairs had anyone been listening.

He suddenly jammed his cock up into her, holding it there. He slid his hands up Charmaine’s soft, naked body, cupping her tits. He pulled her upright, kissing her neck. She sighed, arching her head back, pussy bursting with cock as his lips trailed up her neck.

“Can fuck you up the ass?” he whispered, hoping. He didn’t think she would be up for it, considering he had just got her there yesterday, but he was drunk so he thought he would ask anyway.

“Yes.” The magic word came out of her mouth before she knew what she was saying. She could feel his rampant hard-on twitch inside her when she responded. He kissed her cheek, happily. She felt his penis slowly slip out of her vagina.

“Where is the Vaseline?” he asked.

“I’ll get it.” She said. Her entire body was buzzing with excitement. That fear that she felt yesterday crept over her again. Why would she let him do this again? She was still a little drunk. She was still very horny. But the real reason popped into her head as she stood up and grabbed a blanket off the chair.

She liked it.

Charmaine covered her nakedness with the blanket and left Ryan sitting on the couch holding his boner as she crept up the stairs. It hurt! How could she like it? This guy was humongous! How did he fit? Her pussy was tingling like crazy, and even her ass tingled a little at the thought of what was to come.

It would hurt. It would hurt a lot. But it would also feel good. She figured it would probably feel better every time. She grabbed the jar of Vaseline out of the bathroom and hurried back downstairs.

Ryan watched her enter the room. She was smiling nervously as she let the blanket fall from her shoulders. His heart pounded with lust at the sight of her gorgeous body. She placed the jar on the coffee table and straddled him, smiling. Her lips found his and they kissed passionately. He reached underneath her ass and grabbed his cock, lifting it up.

Charmaine felt his thick member rub against her pussy and she instinctively lifted her body a little, allowing her entrance to grab at it. He slipped inside her. When she felt him penetrate her, she pushed down hard, sliding her pussy all the way down his penis.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12