Inner Slut Unleashed

Story Info
Adult oriented first person story.
4.9k words
4.29
52.1k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough. My husband Dan and I had been married for 15 years. We had children and our intimacy started to wane. We both wanted more kids but he had been fixed so we knew that it couldn't be. Not by him anyway.

We didn't make love often but when we did he would sometimes bring up the idea of a donor. He would talk about me seducing another man in order to get pregnant. I didn't realize it then but I understand now that he has long fantasized about me with another man. Thinking back I can remember how much harder he was after these conversations and how much more cum he would release.

I too was turned on by the thought of another man cumming inside of me. I would never have admitted it but I would sometimes close my eyes and imagine a strangers throbbing cock deep inside of me. I would wait for my husband to cum and then imagine that he and I were having sex after another man had unloaded inside of me. This would lead to the most explosive orgasms that I have ever had.

We had always had good sex and I never thought of leaving him. He was my only real lover unless you count the few times of fooling around just to have the guy blow it too soon. I had thought of having sex with others before but quickly suppressed those thoughts in order to stay true. My fantasies have always left me wanting the real thing. By suppressing them I also suppressed my libido.

It wasn't until I reunited with an old fling online that I really began to start developing my own fantasies. He would flirt with me and compliment me which made me feel wanted again. After years of marriage things naturally fizzle out and all of his attention awakened a side of me that I had never fully known. My sexuality was peaking and he was sending it into overdrive.

I never told my husband about my on-line fling because I was so afraid that he would be angry. Sure, we had talked about it before but reality is often different. It didn't help that he knew the guy too and never had too much to say about him. I tried to drop some hints and feel my husband out when he would bring up his "donor" fantasy but I could never tell him.

After several months of chatting on-line with my fling and watching him jerk-off his massive cock on his web cam I finally got the courage up to send him a picture. I took a nice warm bath and laid in bed imagining him inside of me. As I ran the vibrator up my lips I could feel the juices flowing. My clitoris was throbbing and my lips were swollen like I had already been taken but I hadn't even started. My mind went from setting up a photo op to his pulsing package. I could smell his cum as I imagined him finishing off on my breasts. When I had finally finished I took a picture and nervously sent it.

This was the first of many pictures and over time I became comfortable enough to masturbate for him on the web cam. I had never been one for masturbation but the thought of this man inside of me was intoxicating. I wanted him so badly and more than anything I wanted his cum inside of me. I wanted to taste it and savor it as I swallowed his load. I had to have him.

We talked for a few more months before we actually started planning a hook up. We had talked about it long before but this time was different. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I told him about an upcoming trip to his town. My job had recently opened a new office and I was going out with a team to meet the new staff and provide training. I would have an entire week hundreds of miles away from my mundane life and my lover happened to live there.

At this point I didn't even consider the consequences. I wanted my husband to know but I could never tell him. Besides, I thought I might lose the urge once it all became reality. The night before leaving my husband was really pushing for sex. I was horny but I had no desire for him. He was rubbing my leg and asked me if I was going to look for a donor while I was away. I finally decided to give in a little and said I was thinking about trying to pick somebody up at the bar. I could feel his erection throbbing on my leg and I was so nervous how he would react.

He lifted his head off of the bed and sheepishly said "Really?!"

I said "I don't know if I would really do it but what would you do if I did?"

His hand moved to my pussy which was wet just thinking about my rendezvous and said "I think it is hot as hell. I would want to know about it for sure. I don't think I would get mad but you better prepare to be ravished."

I laughed and quietly rolled over on top of him. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. I just wanted to play out my fantasy with him as my lover. I came with such force that he commented about feeling a squirting sensation deep inside.

After sex we went outside to cool off. I again wanted to tell him my plans but didn't have the nerve. Instead I told him a story about a coworker that who's husband was out of town and how she was planning on meeting an old boyfriend for the weekend. I wanted to see what his reaction was and I was surprised when he said that it was between her and her husband. He said that he just hoped that he knew and was okay with it. I felt like such an ass and wanted so bad to back out but I could not get out of the trip on such short notice.

The week was busy with work but that Friday I decided to make the 20 minute ride to my lovers apartment. As I approached the door I could feel my pulse in every possible place. My hands were sweating and my legs were quivering. As I sat at the door contemplating leaving it opens and he is standing there with a huge smile and open arms.

I walked in and we sat down on the couch and talked. His hand was rubbing my knee and my nerves were fading into want. We talked about my relationship and I justified what I was about to do. After all, my husband wasn't as affectionate as he once was. After a few glasses of wine and hearing all of my complaints about my marriage he finally leaned in. His hand slipped up my shirt and towards my bra. As he unclasped it and leaned in for a kiss he said "You can forget all about that tonight. I am more than happy to take care of the things that he neglects."

I was his. Heart, mind and body if only for that moment. As he unzipped his pants I could see first hand what I was in for. It was so much bigger than I had ever seen. I gently wrapped my hands around it and began stroking. I could feel it jerking and his head was covered in silky precum. I couldn't wait and had to taste it. I took him deep in my mouth and worked every ounce out of his shaft. I could tell that he was not going to last long as he pushed me back onto his bed.

He laid me back and slipped his fingers into my hot wet pussy while softly kissing my thigh. He then licked my lips and slowly sucked on my now swollen clit. My body convulsed with every flick of his tongue. I could feel wave after wave of cream building deep inside as I gave into him.

As I lay there in near constant orgasm he slowly slid up my body. I could feel his huge head as it pressed against my lips. As he slid it in he took my nipple into his mouth which sent shock waves into my clitoris. I could feel my lips almost snap tight as his head entered me. My juices had built to the point that they were gushing out and down my ass.

Within minutes of him filling my belly with his huge cock I was cumming again. We both looked down to watch my lips stretch around his shaft as it glided effortlessly. My cum was so thick and creamy that it pooled up at the base of his cock and slowly dripped down his balls. When he saw how much I had came he began thrusting harder and grunting. It felt like his cock was going to explode as he released his first load.

I had never been with a man that could keep going after he came so I was shocked when he pulled it out and started rubbing his head around my ass. I had never had anal sex before because I was afraid it would hurt but tonight my ass was throbbing and grabbing at his cock like a hungry beast. There was so much cum and I was so ready that when he finally pushed it in it was like a wave of ecstasy. I could feel orgasms deep inside as if my uterus was rolling in my stomach.

It took him much longer to cum the second time and this time I wanted it in my mouth. I had watched him jerk off so many times and waste his load. This time I couldn't wait for him to use me. I laid my head back as he straddled my chest and opened my mouth. He came with such force and there was so much that I couldn't keep up. I could not get enough of him that night.

I never told my husband about it even though there were numerous opportunities. I often wondered if he suspected something when I got home. I couldn't get enough sex and for the first time ever I guided his cock into my ass as we were fucking. The poor man came before he could even get it in. For the first time in our relationship I was telling him what I wanted. He had a deer in the head light look when I asked him to fuck me hard from behind. I had never been so sexually aggressive.

My lover and I continued to hook up for weekends and on occasion he would drive hundreds of miles to pleasure me in my bed while my husband was away. I new that it couldn't last this way and part of me wanted to end it. It turns out I didn't have to.

I started noticing that my husband was acting differently. I thought at first that it was related to work stress or maybe he was unhappy with our relationship. I approached him one morning as he was gazing off into space and asked him what was wrong. He calmly looked at me and said "I know about Mark.".

I was stunned. I tried to deny it but he said he had watched me masturbating in front of the web cam and had seen e-mails between us I knew that I was caught. I couldn't stand myself. I broke down in tears and started apologizing repeatedly. What happened next reignited our relationship.

He slowly walked over to me, hugged me, and said "It's okay. I still love you. I just want to know if you still want to be with me or if you have fallen for Mark. If you want to separate then I understand and will do whatever needs to be done to make it easy for both of us."

I couldn't stop crying. I told him that I still loved him and that while I had feelings for Mark I never wanted to leave him. I explained how Mark maid me feel and that he and I both agreed that it was purely sexual. He listened quietly and held me while I told him about the events of the past two years. He asked a few questions but for the most part he was quiet and just listened to me for once.

I vaguely remember the details of the conversation. It was more like a Catholic confession than a conversation with my husband. When I was done I just needed to be alone. He told me to go lay down and we could talk later. I laid in bed for hours until I had finally cried my self to sleep.

It felt like I had woken form a bad dream when my husband came into the room that evening and woke me as he laid down next to me. I felt like a boulder had been lifted from me but the feelings of guilt were building up again as he looked me in the eye.

"What happened? How did we get here?" he said.

All I could think to say was "Life.".

He looked up at the ceiling as he open up " I love you so much. I have to be honest with you, I am more turned on that anything else. I am a little hurt that you could do this behind my back but you have known that this is a huge turn on for me. I just wish we could have shared it."

The pause seemed like forever when I finally broke the silence "I wanted to tell you but I didn't even know where it would lead. I tried to drop hints and deep down I think I wanted to get caught. It all unraveled so fast."

Dan almost interrupted " Why him? Are you going to tell him I know?"

" I don't ever want to talk to him again at this point." I only said this to defuse the situation.

His response shocked me even more " That isn't right to do to him either. Besides, I am not sure that I want you to stop."

Intrigued I asked " Are you serious?!".

Dan sat up and almost in a pleading voice said " Our sex life has been the best it has ever been. You seem to have peaked and I don't want to go back to our stale lives. I actually can feel my nuts throbbing just thinking about him making love to you. I just want to make love to you so bad right now"

That is all that it took. I was so relieved that he was not mad and hearing him talk about how turned on he was sent shivers down my back. We didn't even bother with foreplay. Talking about it was all we needed. Within minutes I was cumming with him on top which has never happened before. As jolts shot out from within me I noticed that he was coming too. It was the best three minutes of sex that I had ever had.

Once the sexual energy was release we finished our conversation. I could continue playing as long as he knew and he wanted to hear details or be a part of it. The idea of two men has always turned me on and apparently him too. Never in my mind did I think he would react this way. I was still apprehensive that he would eventually hold it against me but the thought of having multiple lovers was worth the risk.

The next morning I called Mark. I told him that Dan knew and that he was actually turned on by it. Mark was upset at first but was relieved to know that it didn't end badly. I was just happy to know that he still wanted to see me and was okay with the situation.

When I got off of the phone with him my husband asked if I wanted to invite him over for the weekend. My pussy immediately got wet as I imagined both men fucking and sucking on all of my sensitive bits. I couldn't believe how great this was all turning out for me. I had two men that loved me so much that they were willing to share.

I immediately called Mark back and told him that my husband wanted him to come over and stay for a couple days. He was worried at first that it would be awkward but reluctantly agreed. I was about to live my favorite fantasy.

Mark arrived late that Friday night. I saw him pull up and looked at my husband. He smacked my ass and told me to greet him. I ran out to the car and hugged him. I didn't want the neighbors talking so I just welcomed him and asked him to come inside. When he walked in the door my husband came up and shook his hand. He said "It's been a while. Who would have thought we would be sharing her." as he laughed.

The first night was a little awkward. I wasn't sure what I should be doing. I wanted them both to feel comfortable and they were talking like old friends. Not the threesome I had envisioned but it could have been worse.

As we went to bed that night I thought I would test the waters. I kissed my husband good night and told him I was going to sleep with Mark since I hadn't seen him in a while. I could see his cock getting erect immediately. He asked " What am I supposed to do then?"

I said " You can listen to us fucking and jerk off. Don't waste yourself though because I am going to fuck both of you tomorrow."

I quietly slipped past my kids room and into the guest room. Mark was already in bed and as I slid in I could tell he was anticipating my visit. He was already naked and his cock was harder than I had ever seen it. As I started to go down on him he pulled me onto his face. I was already cumming and I was worried that he might be turned off because of the white cream that was slowly rolling down my thigh. It obviously didn't bother him as he seemed to devour every drop and tongued me deeply as if to get more.

It turned me on to have a man swallowing my cum. I let him finish as I continued to deep throat his 8 inch cock. It was so big and I wondered if I could actually handle both of them at the same time. The thought of them sliding together inside of me until they filled me full of cum sent me into a wild orgasm.

We were both tired that evening from the nerves and emotions of our first get together. Nobody really knew what to expect and it was a drain on everybody. We only fucked once that night but I was more vocal than ever. I wanted my husband to know that I was getting it good.

When I woke up that morning I sucked his flaccid cock and balls until he woke up. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so bad. I had dreams about swallowing his load and then going in to give my hubby a morning kiss. I wanted him to taste my lover and make him my cum slut. I don't think he is bi-sexual but the thought of him becoming addicted to other men's cum from me turned me on.

After mark gave up his huge load I quickly gathered my clothes and headed to my room. My husband was just waking up when I crawled into bed. He reached out and pulled me closer. It was as if he was smelling out sex. My mouth was still coated with Mark's warm load as Dan slipped his tongue into my mouth. I worried that he would know and be upset but instead he continued to kiss me more passionately than ever before.

He laid me down and went down as if he was looking for more cum. He licked and sucked on my lips as if he was savoring the left over sex. I was so aroused by his eagerness eat our fuck mess that I didn't realize I was forcing his head into my pussy so hard that he couldn't breath.

I love good hard sex that last hours but my husband is usually a slow methodical lover. I am usually done and ready to go to sleep before he finally cums. Since he found out that has all changed. We both cum simultaneously within minutes of fucking. It is different than with my lover but no less intense. The presence of our leftovers seemed to drive him nuts and the thought of him being my cum slut sent me into overdrive as well.

As we lay in bed in a pool of cum and sweat I asked him if it was good. He said "I was so turned on from the anticipation that my head was spinning. When I tasted him on you I lost control and couldn't get enough. I could taste his cock on you lips and smell his cum and my nuts and cock felt like they were going to explode. It was such a rush."

All of my fantasies were coming true. I could have other men and a newly charged hyper sexual husband too. I wanted so badly to be his slut wife that he shared with his friends, collecting their seamen and sharing our mixture with my cum slut husband. I wanted to be used but I also wanted to use my men.

The whole day I tried to avoid the kids. My face and chest were flush with the thoughts of all that had transpired. The day went by in a haze and I wondered around the house in a fog of fantasy and reality. My pussy was so wet and swollen that I had to carry a towel around with me to keep from leaving spots. The throbbing was so intense that it hurt to not have the relief of an orgasm and I was quietly having them throughout the day. I needed my men inside me.

That night I was quick to suggest that my men give me a massage. I slipped into nothing but a short silk sash and walked past them in the living room. As I past by them I stopped and slowly bent over to pickup my drink. Deliberately exposing my pussy between my cheeks. I glanced at them noticing that both of them were fixated on my plump and glistening labia. I walked into the bedroom and wondered if they would be willing to let go of their homophobia enough to indulge my threesome fantasy.

I didn't have to wait long to find out that it wouldn't stop them. They were both in the bedroom within five minutes. I would love to have heard their conversation prior to getting up and walking in there. I don't think either one had ever been in this situation before and they had no idea what I had in mind.

As they crawled into bed with the bottles of message oil I told them to take their clothes off. My husband was first as he ripped off his shirt. I could see Mark looking for his lead. They quickly stripped down and slid under the covers on each side of me. It was as if they were protecting their manhood by hiding from one another.

12