Inspect

Story Info
Wife needs extra credit to pass inspection at work.
1.9k words
3.79
96.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met my wife, 15 years ago, she was the assistant manager for a major, fast food restaurant, with world wide franchises. We had been married slightly less than a year when she was promoted to store manager, while only 24 years old.

About 2 months after Cindy assumed the position of store manager, she came home and told me that she was informed that the for next 2 days her store would be undergoing a regional, corporate, inspection. Everything from cleanliness, to efficiency would be inspected. She also said that she was really concerned because if the store failed it would cause the restaurant to be closed, and she would loose her job. She was doubly concerned because she knew of quite a few major discrepancies in the store, and didn't think that she had time to correct them before the inspection started.

Anyway, the next evening around 6:15 she came home all distraught. Her store was doing very poor on the inspection. In fact, the inspector, Paul, had approached her as she was leaving and told her that he thought the restaurant would probably fail, or come very close to it. She then said that he had invited her to his hotel room at 8:00 that night so that they might be able to "do" something about it.

We both knew what Paul meant. When I asked her what she was going to do, she just said, "what ever it takes." That answer caused me to get an instant hard-on. I then asked her what he looked like. She said that he was around 35, 180 lbs., and about 6' tall with dark hair. "Not too bad looking, actually" she said.

We ate some supper, and around 7:30 Cindy left wearing a pair of tight, black, stretch knit pants, and a white silk top. It was easy to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear, because she had no panty lines, and you could clearly see her brown nipples and areolas through the blouse. It was really sexy the way her tits bounced around under her top. As she was leaving I asked her how she was doing, and she said "fine, just nervous." She then told me not to wait up for her, since she wasn't sure how long she'd be gone.

Now let me describe Cindy. She is 5' 5", 120 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair down to the middle of her back. She has 34B tits with brown nipples that stick out 1/2 inch when hard and big brown areolas that are the size of silver dollars, or slightly larger. Her ass is a little on the large size, but makes for a great cushion when I fuck her doggy style. She has nice lips that look like they were made for sucking cock, which she is excellent at, by the way. She really looks like your basic "girl-next-door" type, and boy does she love to fuck. In fact, I often have her tell me about all the guys she fucked before we were married. The first time she was fucked was by a pair of twins that she met at a bar while playing in a pool tournament. She said that she was pretty drunk, but enjoyed the attention that they gave her.

Anyway, I went to bed around 11:00 PM, and tossed and turned until about 1:15 am, when she finally got home.

She tried to sneak into the bedroom, but I turned on the bedside lamp, and surprised her. She looked great, her cheeks were still flushed with the "just fucked look", her hair was mussed up, and her lipstick was gone. When I asked her how things had gone, she said a lot better that she had planned. She then said that she wanted to take a shower, but I told her "no, I want to hear all about it first, then I'm going to fuck you." I then took off her clothes to see her body. She had hickeys on her tits, her nipples were still hard, and her pussy hair was matted down with come. I gave her a big kiss, and I swear that I could still taste come on her lips. I then had her lie down on the bed and looked at her pussy. Her cunt lips were all red and puffy, and come was still oozing out of them. Seeing this gave me the biggest hard-on of my life.

I then asked her to tell me all about what had happened, and this is what she told me:

She got to Paul's room around 8:00, like he told her. She was surprised to find that he wasn't alone though. Bob, the other inspector, was also there. She said Bob is around 40 years old, 6' 2", well built, and black. When she asked Paul why Bob was there, he said that he was there to help out with the inspection, since her store was doing so poorly. She was a little taken back because she had never been with a black guy before, but she figured that it was all for the store.

They gave her a couple rum and cokes to help her loosen up, she said. Then the guys sat in a couple chairs and had Cindy stand in the middle of the room and take off her clothes for them. She said that she was highly embarrassed, but did it because she knew the consequences. When she was totally naked they had her turn around so they could check out her "inventory." She said that they seemed pleased with the initial inspection.

She said that both guys then sat on the bed and had her sit between them. They then took turns kissing her, sucking her tits, and playing with her pussy. She said that it actually was a total turn-on being caressed by 4 hands and 2 mouths.

Both guys then took off their clothes while she watched. She said that Paul was equipped with a "normal" sized cock of 6" while Bob's was around 10" long and really fat. She did say that Paul's was also quite a bit fatter than mine, and since mine is also about 6", she was anticipating a nice treat.

The first thing that they wanted was a blow job, she said. They both sat on the edge of the bed, while she kneeled on the floor in front of them. First she sucked-off Paul's cock, and swallowed his come, then she sucked off Bob. She said that she didn't have any trouble with Paul's cock, But she said that she could hardly handle Bob's black monster. Neither guy took too long, she said, with her "damn good blow-jobs."

They then rested for a few minutes, with the guys sucking her tits again, while she stroked their cocks back to hardness.

After both guys were totally hard, they had her get on her hands and knees. They then took turns fucking her cunt doggy style while she sucked the other. She said that their cocks really felt great, since it had been a couple years since she had a bigger cock than mine. She said that Bob had a rough time at first getting his cock into her pussy, but when he got it in, it felt fantastic. Every few minutes the guys would change positions, alternating who was fucking her cunt. She said it was the ultimate in kinky sex, for her.

After a few changes, Bob came in her pussy, she said. Paul then had her roll over onto her back, and he crawled up onto her and just drove his cock into her like a battering ram. He hooked her knees under his arms and pinned her legs to her tits. She said that she was able to come twice before he came inside of her cunt.

Once Paul came again, Bob sat on the end of the bed, and had Cindy kneel on the floor and suck him off again. She said that she didn't think that he'd ever come again, because it took so long that last time. She said that her lips and knees were numb when he finally moaned and shot a little come onto her tongue, which she swallowed.

She then got dressed and came home to me.

After she told me her story, I crawled on top of her, and stuck my cock into her much fucked cunt. It was still full of the 2 guys come. It was really hot, juicy and slimy. I only lasted about a dozen strokes before I shot a third load of come into my wife. We then took a shower together to clean up.

The next night Cindy called me on the phone about 6:00 and said that the inspection still didn't go good enough, and that she was going straight to Paul's hotel room, to earn some more extra credit. I was invited to wait up for her if I wanted, which I did.

That night it was around 12:30 am when she got home. She then told me what happened:

The inspectors found things that even she didn't know about and the restaurant would surely be closed. However, Paul said, come back to his room with Karen, one of the assistant managers, and they would pass. Now Karen has one hell of a hot body, but she isn't all that attractive in the face. She has a killer ass, and these firm pointy tits just made for sucking. She was 19 years old, 5'6" with long brunette hair. I've ogled her since I've known her.

Cindy explained it to Karen, about failing the inspection, and Karen agreed to go with her to the hotel room.

When they got there, they guys gave the girls some rum and cokes to unwind, and loosen up. They then had them strip each other, make out, then do a "69" in the middle of the bed while the guys watched. This was the first time that Cindy had ever eaten out a girl. When I asked her how it was she said, " not bad, actually." I loved hearing that. She said that Karen's tits were as firm as I thought and great to suck on. I was actually envious of my wife, for making out with Karen.

Karen and Cindy then had to each suck-off one of the guys. Karen got Paul, and Cindy got Bob. Cindy said that she was amazed that Karen was able to easily deep-throat Paul's 6" with no problem. Cindy can't even deep-throat my 6" cock, even though I beg her to keep trying.

The guys then took turns fucking both girls filling their cunts full of come. She said she was surprised to find out that Karen was also a screamer. She was surprised that they didn't have the cops called on them. They then had the girls "69" again and suck the come out of each other. Cindy said that was a little hard for her to do, but that she did it. They then left for the night.

After she told me this story, I fucked her again. She still had a little of the guys come inside of her pussy, but not as much as the night before. It was still great fucking her knowing that 2 other guys had been fucking her that night.

She said that she really had a good time, even if she had been pressured into doing it. I told her that I'd like to be a fly on the wall the next time the inspectors come into town. She said that she'd ask Paul if I could watch. That I'd like.

Her restaurant did pass their inspection. She never brought Karen home for me to fuck though. We got transferred before Paul came back for the next Corporate inspection, so she never had a chance for a repeat performance.