Intimacy With Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Eric meets Joan after her other lover leaves.
1.1k words
4.34
42.8k
5

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers

The next evening around nine o'clock, Joan had just kissed her older friend goodnight as he went out the door. She then picked up the phone to call Eric.

"Hello, Eric, I'm home by myself and you can come over if you still are interested."

Eric quickly said, "Yes, I would like to see you. It will take me about fifteen minutes to be at your apartment."

Joan looked in the bathroom mirror to tided up her hair. She decided she should brush her teeth and freshen her breath since her friend had just cum in her mouth before he left. She used a mint mouth wash so she would have a fresh mouth and tongue when she kissed Eric. She had enjoyed her friend's visit. First, he fucked her for quite a while in different positions until she had an orgasm, but he had held back. He knew he could cum only once and he wanted to cum in her mouth. They moved in a six nine position. He had a very talented tongue to give her another orgasm while he erupted in her mouth. Now she was looking forward to seeing Eric. She straightened up the bed and decided to put on some clothing as she was still naked. She put on a nightie and slipped on a light robe over that. There was no use fully dressing because she would soon be naked again.

She greeted Eric with a sexy kiss. Her breath was mint fresh and he wondered what kind of sex she had with her friend.

She asked, "Would you like to have a drink?"

Eric didn't answer, but continued to kiss her. Eric had thought all day about having sex with this pretty girl, now he wanted to feel her body and strip her. He pealed back her robe and let it fall on the floor. His hands roamed her shapely body. She responded by feeling his hard one through his pants. She decided Eric didn't want to delay, so she led him to her bedroom. Eric noticed the bed look neat as if she had not been in bed with her friend.

Eric said, "Was your older friend here with you this evening?"

"Yes, he left a few minutes ago, but I don't think you want to hear about that."

Eric let the subject drop for the present. He was interested in having sex with her no matter how many men had just fucked her. He lifted the nightie up over her head and stood back a little to see her shapely nude body in the subdued light. He removed his clothes with her help. When his shorts dropped, his cock popped out. Joan's hand immediately clasped and squeezed it. She liked his big cock and wondered what position he wanted to start with.

Eric said in a low voice, "You are so sexy. I'm so glad I came to see you tonight."

She said in a sexy voice, "I like your big cock, please, let's get on the bed so I can have it."

They laid on the bed and Eric kissed her breasts. Then he crawled on top of her as she spread her legs and pulled them up high. She reached down to aim his cock. She moved the head up and down her slit, then positioned the head at her hole. He pushed in until he was completely buried with his balls resting on her ass. She lightly moaned as he grunted when he was fully in. Her pussy muscles pulsated on his cock. Eric knew he couldn't hold back very long in this sexy position and with her pussy muscles doing wonders to him.

She realized it and said, "Go ahead and cum, the next time you can hold back easier."

He remained motionless as she continued to pulsate on his cock. He knew he was about to cum. He pulled back a little and rammed forward to start spurting in her. She could feel his cock jerking with each spurt. Eric was groaning and moaning as she continued to hump up to him.

When Eric finally rolled over to lay at her side, he was curious to know what happened when her friend was here. He asked again, "What happened when your friend was here?"

"You shouldn't be so inquisitive, but since you insist, I'll tell you a little bit. His cock isn't as big as yours, but he knows how to satisfy a girl. We had a drink, then came to the bedroom. He likes to see me naked so I left the light on and let him strip me. He kissed my nipples like you did. I liked that, too. He fucked me in several different positions, then I sucked him off. I enjoyed two orgasms with him while he had only one which is his usual. Remember, he is much older than you. One thing I like about him is that he can easily hold back until he really wants to cum. He can maintain an erection for a long time, but once he cums, it's over for the night."

Eric felt a little jealous now that he knew what she did. Yet, it turned him on to hear her tell about it. Now he had a raging hard on.

They tried several different positions, then Eric said, "I want to cum in your mouth like your friend did."

They moved in the six nine position. The light was subdued, but Eric could see her pussy and ass as he licked up and down her slit and sucked on her clit. She was going up and down on his cock making it feel very erotic. She started bucking into his mouth and soon had an orgasm. Eric muffled a yell as he blasted cum in her mouth. They were both well satisfied.

They sat up in bed to talk. Eric said he was leaving for college the next day and wouldn't see her for a long time. He suggested he would call her from college sometime if she was interested in continuing their friendship. She readily agreed and said she liked him a lot.

He asked, "Are you going to continue to see your older friend, and Clara and John?"

"Of course, I'll see them. My older friend will be here with me again two evenings from now and I'll be with Clara and John this weekend. I enjoy being with them so much, I'm not about to stop seeing them."

Eric knew he had no claim on Joan. Eric dressed and kissed Joan as he said goodbye.

Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers