Invite The Neighbor

Story Info
He invites an onlooker to join in.
1.7k words
4.34
91.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conquen
conquen
21 Followers

My wife and I don't exactly have the best relationship. We've been together for 15 years now and basically stay together out of habit. Our sex life is virtually non-existent. This is, as you would imagine a major concern of mine and the cause of many an argument. She is of the opinion we would have more sex if we got along better and I am certain we would get along better if we had more sex. Thus a never-ending battle.

This weekend was progressing pretty much as most do. It was Sunday afternoon and I was pissed because I hadn't gotten any pussy and the weekend was drawing to a close.

We had been working around the yard doing a little spring clean up. Cathy was wearing sweats and an old T-shirt. She hadn't worn a bra and her firm full breasts swayed about with each movement. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, even after all this time I still find her incredibly sexy.

It was getting late in the afternoon when we decided to quit for the day and enjoy a cocktail in the sun. Cathy was going on about something but I wasn't paying much attention. All I could think about was getting off. Cathy has great nipples and they were brought to life by the cool breeze. Her shirt was still damp with sweat which made her nipples that much more apparent. My cock stirred and I was contemplating going inside to jerk off.

I like to keep her aware of how much she deprives me so I often bring up sex knowing damn well I'm not going to get any.

I casually turned to Cathy and asked, "How about sitting on my cock?" The sole purpose of the question was merely to point out her deficiencies when it comes to keeping me happy. I knew there was no way she would entertain my proposition.

As expected she just smirked.

"Do you want another one?" she asked as she picked up our glasses.

"Yeah another woman" I thought to myself. "What the fuck, might as well get a good buzz on." I answered.

Cathy returned shortly with the drinks. She straddled my lap and bent down to kiss me. "I really should shower first." She said as she lowered her crotch to my thigh.

"I don't mind." I replied.

The flimsy lawn chair we were on felt as if it was about to give out so I pushed her off my lap and got up.

"What's the matter?" she asked "Don't you want me to sit on you?"

"This isn't a good place." I told her.

"Do you want to go inside?" she asked in a disheartened tone.

It became apparent to me that she wanted to have sex outside in the back yard. Although Cathy tends to portray herself in a conservative manner I sensed from some of what she has told me about her past that she has an adventurous side. I quickly led her to a bench by the garden.

Our property is somewhat private, but it would not be difficult for a neighbor to see us where we were. Perhaps it was the possibility of being seen that aroused Cathy. I don't know, but what ever it was I wasn't complaining.

I sat on the bench and Cathy immediately went to work on my jeans. I raised my hips so she could slide them down. My cock slapped my stomach as it sprang free. Cathy giggled and quickly sucked it into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down she slid her sweats down and stepped out of them.

I couldn't believe this was the same woman, she was sucking me cock like it was her last meal. She climbed onto the bench placing a knee on either side of me. I reached down to spread her lips and found her slick with passion. I dipped my fingers in her honey and began rubbing it on her clit.

Cathy wrapped her slender fingers around my thick shaft and guided it to her opening. I continued rubbing her clit as she lowered herself onto my cock only taking a couple of inches at first. Her breathing was becoming increasingly erratic and her body trembled as an orgasm washed over her. She collapsed, impaling herself on my throbbing cock.

As her head lay on my shoulder I noticed a movement through the cracks in the old wooden stockade fence just a few feet away. Someone was watching through the fence. There were a couple of single guys renting the house next door. I would guess around 20 years old. Apparently we caught the attention of one of them and he seemed to be enjoying the show. From what I could tell his shorts were around his ankles and he was frantically tugging at his stiff prick.

Cathy regrouped and began rocking on my cock. I cupped her cheeks and spread them wide as I squeezed them giving our voyeur friend a good view.

"It seems our neighbor likes watching us fuck." I whispered.

Cathy froze for a second "Don't fuck around like that."

"I'm serious, he's watching through the fence. He has his cock out."

Cathy started fucking me like never before, she became even wetter than before. Her juices were running down my balls. I pushed her shirt up so I could suck her nipples. Cathy pulled it off and threw it towards the fence. She was now completely naked and hornier than I ever thought possible.

I motioned for spectator to come around the fence.

"What are you doing?" Cathy asked

"If he's going to watch he might as well have a good seat." I replied.

He suddenly appeared behind Cathy. He had pulled his shorts up back to make the journey but the elastic waist barely contained his erection. He was tall and slim, very well built.

"Shall I ask him to leave?"

"No." she panted.

Cathy was clearly getting into this, she moved in ways I've never imagined. At times I thought she was going to rip my cock off as she ground me into the bench.

Meanwhile our visitor had dropped his shorts and resumed stroking his long slender cock. I've never seen a guy jerk off and never gave cocks much thought but this was really getting me off. Some guy I never met is standing a few feet from my wife's ass as she rides my cock.

Cathy was pummeling me as another orgasm ripped through her body. I couldn't take any more and let go with a tremendous load, pumping her full of cum. She kept riding me until my cum drenched cock slipped from her pussy. Cathy let out a little whimper of disappointment.

"Still want more cock sunshine?" I asked.

Cathy's moan resonated with lust. She clearly wasn't done yet.

I tugged at her nipples "Tell me what you want." I demanded.

"I want more cock." She whispered in my ear before snaking her tongue into it.

"Mine isn't ready yet, but there is a nice long hard cock right behind you. Would you like him to fuck your sweet pussy?" I asked.

"Yes" she hissed "Fuck me...fuck me hard."

"Would you mind helping me out, it seems my wife wants more cock." I asked our new friend.

He immediately stepped towards us, cock in hand. Cathy was still straddling me with her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. I spread my legs and he stepped between them. I spread Cathy's cheeks giving him easier access to my wife's dripping pussy. I wish I could have seen his cock sliding into hot pussy.

As his cock pressed deep into Cathy the cum I had just deposited dripped out onto my cock and balls. Cathy moaned and bit into my neck as he buried the remainder of his long tool inside her. I knew he was deeper than I could ever reach as he had about two inches on me. He began a slow steady rhythm causing Cathy's breasts to swing into my chest. At the bottom of every stroke his balls would contact my semi erect cock.

Cathy and I were frantically sucking at each other's tongues when I felt a hand on my cock. I jumped realizing it wasn't Cathy's. I looked over her shoulder at the guy fucking my wife and he just smiled. He began stroking my cum covered cock, I must admit it felt pretty good, I became hard almost immediately. There was something very erotic about having a man pleasure me.

He pulled his cock from my wife much to her dismay. He then placed the head of my cock in the puffy folds of her labia. Cathy wiggled her ass protesting the break in the action. I then felt his cock against mine and realized what he was doing. With one hand he held our cocks together and with the other he pulled Cathy back onto us.

Cathy let out a tremendous moan as both of our cocks slipped into her hot little cunt. Her pussy stretched like never before she began pressing back onto us taking every inch. He was pumping furiously into my wife's snatch as I counter matched his strokes. The feeling was incredible I could feel her opening straining against our cocks. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against mine as we fucked my wife.

He tensed up and I felt his cock pulsate. Suddenly my cock was bathed in copious amounts of hot cum. Cathy moaned as she was taken by yet another orgasm and I too succumbed to the moment adding my cum to the mix.

We paused there for a moment; no one moved. Cathy seemed quite happy to have two cocks buried deep inside her cum filled pussy. I felt his cock slide down the length of mine as he withdrew from within her. He pulled his shorts back on, smiled and left.

I held my beautiful wife tight to my chest as my cock slowly deflated in her now cavernous pussy. My balls were covered with cum and it was now running down the crack of my ass.

"I have to pee." Cathy purred

"Go ahead" I whispered kissing her forehead as I felt the hot stream of urine wash over me.

conquen
conquen
21 Followers