It Happened One Rainy Night Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes her stepson's virginity.
865 words
4.4
160.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's hand massaged his groin Steve did not say a word but let her hands say everything. They moved up his chest and played with his nipples and then went back down and under his suit.

"Steve, your first lesson will be: How to receive a blow job" Steve didn't know what to say, except yes, He thought for a moment that this was his step Mom there must be something wrong, but then her mouth engulfed his cock and all bets were off. He had never felt such pleasure she slowly sucked the head and would lick around the ridge of the head very carefully.

Kate was totally focused on his cock and the feeling it gave her to have the whole thing in her mouth, she loved the way the ridge felt on the roof of her mouth. Steve's cock was the perfect fit for her mouth and he tasted oh so good. She then started to increase the rhythm at which Steve really started to moan for more. She had to have him fill her mouth with his cum. John's cock was small, plain and very bland tasting. Steve grabbed her head and really pushed it onto his cock until he came in the back of her throat. She took it all in every last drop.

"Steve do you want to learn more?" He just nodded quickly yes. Kate got up and took off her robe slowly and danced around him. She had this seductive look that made Steve get hard very quickly again. She moved her hands up and down her body, touching her breasts and pussy. Kate pushed Steve back in his chair and crawled on top of him.

She said" Steve this might be wrong but do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, very much so. " Steve replied filled with anticipation.

"So you want to fuck your horny step mother right now? Because she needs your cock in her right now" Kate's plea only made them both more hot.

Steve wildly said" FUCK ME NOW!"

She guided herself down on his wide cock-oh did it feel so good to her. Until last night she had never had such a wide cock in her she could not believe how much it brought her to the edge so quickly. She worked that ridge of his cock by moving in and out quickly. It drove Steve wild so he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her down all the way on the shaft. They started to move up and down-very rapidly. Her pussy hugged his cock so tight, that you could hear the suction that was created. Just then, both of them started to yell out and shake with an orgasm. To Steve-he was lost in the clouds, for Kate-she had never experienced such an intense orgasm ever! Finally, they both lay in each others arms, drained and wondering-what next?

They both ran each others hands over every part of the others body. Her nipples had become so hard. His fingers seemed to stay around them giving the needed attention to each. She just put her head back and moaned for more, at which time he moved his tongue in. He circled and sucked on her hard points for such a time that Kate started trembling from an orgasm. She had not cum, so may times, in such a short time ever. She came back to earth and wanted His cock in the worst way. She sat up, guided him by the hand to follow. She stopped before the sliding glass door, turned around and told Steve to take her right now. Steve was caught off guard not knowing what to do. She took his right hand and placed it under her left leg and told him to lift up and push her up against the glass door. This exposed her dripping wet pussy,

"Steve, your 2nd lesson is fucking your lady hard up against a wall." Steve then instinctually moved forward. Slid his cock into her and started moving in and out, slowly. Kate yelled" Steve-Fuck me hard!"

That's when he started pounding her really hard, her back was pushed against the glass and her leg raised as they both exploded again. Steve couldn't believe how awesome she was. His cock had never been so hard, for so long, he said while gathering his thoughts. She dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock of all the juices. She was like a ravaging animal that desired his cock. She had to have more!

"Steve, lets go up my bedroom and learn lesson 3," Both of them kissed and cuddled each other all the way to her bedroom. Kate looked into his eyes and said "Steve, John comes back tomorrow morning, but I have to have your cock on a regular basis, I would do anything for that. Let me serve your cock-you'll get what you need and so will I." Steve wondered what she meant, but didn't care once she had his cock in her mouth again. That night neither one received any sleep.

John came home the next morning, unaware and excited to see both of them....