It's a Lustache

Story Info
The awkwardness between Kaitlyn and Cody hits its peak.
2.6k words
3.8
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

*

Following the March 5, 2013 tapings of Main Event, SmackDown and Saturday Morning Slam, Divas Champion Kaitlyn is heading to the exit of Albany, New York's Time Union Center and she collides with Cody Rhodes, dressed in pants and a collared shirt, as he comes out of one of the arena stairwells, "Oh hey... sorry..." Cody says as catches Kaitlyn before she stumbles backward.

Kaitlyn, dressed in a pair of nicely tight fitting jeans and a black tank top, has her hands onto Cody's arms for a moment as she regains her balance. Kaitlyn removes her hands from his arms and shakes her head "Oh no...it was me...I wasn't paying much attention..."

"Yeah... me neither....ummm..." Cody bites his bottom lip for a moment, "So ummm tough break in your match with Tamina... I think you know... if Layla wasn't out there you would've won..." Cody says with a nervous tone.

Kaitlyn nods her head slightly "Yeah...I...ummm don't think she meant any harm though..." Kaitlyn says as she shifts her feet.

"Yeah... true..." Cody says as he rubs the back of his head, "You know... this is kind of silly...if you think about it...we're acting like a couple of high schoolers..."

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and looks at Cody Rhodes. "What?"

"Every time we get around each other... we get all nervous and stuff..." Cody explains.

Kaitlyn laughs a bit and shakes her head "Oh...ummm...I don't get nervous or anything..."

"You don't?" Cody asks

Kaitlyn laughs and then bites down on her bottom lip "No...ummmm why would I?"

"Ummmm I can't think of a good reason... other than you like me a bit..." Cody replies.

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and looks at Cody Rhodes. "Like you? Ummmm...what do you like me?"

"Ummm well..." Cody pauses and bits his bottom lip, "Yeah... kinda..." Cody replies as he shifts his feet a bit

"Ohhh..." Kaitlyn says with a nod of her head. "Well..."

"Well?"

Kaitlyn lifts her eyes and looks up at Cody Rhodes for a moment. "Ummmm...you know, I don't know...if you want to...but maybe if you're hungry or something..."

"If I want to eat out....sure... I'd love to.. .I mean I'd like that..." Cody says.

******

An hour later, Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn are in Cody's rental car that is parked at in a rest-stops parking lot, finishing up their meals. "Man... finding a place that is open late is always impossible..." Cody says with a bit of a laugh as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Kaitlyn turns her head and looks over at Cody Rhodes. "And yet you had to drive to a creepy and dark rest-stop..."

"It wasn't intentional... it was the only place opened in the direction your hotel was in..." Cody replies.

"And it just happens to be vacant..." Kaitlyn asks with a raised eyebrow. "I bet you planned for this...

"Planned? What? No of course not!" Cody says as he holds his hands up innocently.

"Yeah...I'm sure..." Kaitlyn says with a smirk.

"No... I wanted to get you alone I would've taken you to the hotel where I was staying... ummm wait... I don't think that sounded the way I meant it..." Cody says

Kaitlyn presses her lips together and turns slightly in the passenger seat. "So...you want to get me alone is what you're saying..."

"No I meant that I'm not some creep..." Cody replies

"Oh...so you don't want me alone..."

"Oh I do... but I wouldn't you go about it like this..." Cody says nervously.

"Well...what if this is the way I would go about it..." Kaitlyn replies.

"The... the way you would go about it?" Cody asks

"Yeah..." Kaitlyn says with a nod of her head.

"Um well... that'll be awesome... I mean great..." Cody smiles nervously.

Kaitlyn leans over and smirks "Would it?"

"Yeah....I think it would be..." Cody nods his head.

Kaitlyn laughs a bit and reaches down to start unbuckling his belt with her hands.

Cody Rhodes licks his lips as Kaitlyn tugs his belt through the loops of his pants once she has it unbuckled

Kaitlyn lightly tosses her hair back as she unbuttons and then unzips his pants before she starts to push them down from his waist, causing him to lift himself slightly off of the seat in order to push them down.

Cody holds himself up from the seat as Kaitlyn pushes his pants from his waist and down past knees, making sure that Cody's long thick and semi-harden cock is fully exposed as he sits back down.

Kaitlyn places her left hand around Cody's cock and leans her head down to slide her wet tongue against the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm shit..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn guides her tongue all over the head of his hardening cock while she holds it steady at the base.

Kaitlyn closes her eyes and moves her wet tongue around the head of Cody's cock, coating it perfectly with her wet saliva.

"Ahhhhh..." Cody groans as he reaches over with his right hand and rubs Kaitlyn's jeans covered ass as she swirls her tongue around the head of his dick.

Kaitlyn slaps her tongue against the head off of Cody's cock before she parts her lips and takes him into her mouth, wrapping her luscious lips around his shaft and begins to bob her head.

"Awww..." Cody moans as he leans back on the driver's seat as Kaitlyn lifts and drops her head repeatedly on his fully harden cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn softly moans around Cody's cock as she steadily bobs her head on his cock, letting her pouty lips rub along his shaft.

As he keeps his right hand on Kaitlyn's jeans covered ass, Cody places his left hand on Kaitlyn's two toned haired head while she continues to suck his dick

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she starts to bob her head at a quicker pace, while taking him deeper into her mouth.

"Awww yeah... ahhhh shit..." Cody groans as Kaitlyn sucks and slurps on his stiff pole.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as her saliva drips down on his shaft as she perfectly bobs her head.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Cody Rhodes moans and leans his head back against the headrest of the driver's seat as Kaitlyn sucks his dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm....mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she deeply bobs her head on his cock, slapping her wet tongue on his shaft.

"Ohhhh shit... ahhh..." Cody Rhodes groans as Kaitlyn deep throats his cock with ease.

Kaitlyn lustfully turns her head of Cody's cock, with her pouty lips grinding on his shaft as she continues to swiftly bob her head.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhh yeah..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn rapidly lifts and drops her head repeatedly on his rock hard cock.

Kaitlyn unwraps her lips from around Cody's cock and begins to lift her head off of his shaft.

"Damn..." Cody says with a grin as his cock falls from Kaitlyn's mouth.

Kaitlyn smirks at Cody Rhodes as she moves to sit up in the passenger seat and removes her top to expose her nicely rounded, tanned tits.

"Damn those are great..." Cody says with a grin as he checks out Kaitlyn's tits before he removes his shirt, revealing his toned and tanned upper body.

"Thanks..." Kaitlyn says with a smirk as she starts to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

As Kaitlyn begins to push her jeans down her muscular legs, Cody lifts his legs out his pants while kicking off his shoes.

Kaitlyn lowers her jeans down her gorgeously smooth, tanned and nicely toned legs as she removes them completely and then lowers her panties to gradually expose her nicely shaved pussy.

"Mmmm sweet..." Cody grins as Kaitlyn turns in the passenger seat once she removed her panties and leans against the passenger side door while spreading her legs. Cody turns in the driver's seat to kneel on it and he leans forward to guide his stiff saliva coated cock into her Kaitlyn's twat.

"Mmmmmmmmm shit..." Kaitlyn moans and grits her teeth as she feels his cock sliding into her nicely wet and tight pussy as she begins to thrust into her.

"Mmmm fuck..." Cody groans as he thrusts his cock smoothly in and out of Kaitlyn's cunt. Cody places one hand on the passenger's side window and the other dash board in order to properly support himself as he pumps his shaft into Kaitlyn's twat.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she leans her head back against the passenger door as she moves on the seat with Cody Rhodes thrusting into her.

"Mmmmmm fuck.... ahhhh.." Cody moans and he smirks down at Kaitlyn as he pumps his shaft deeply into her pussy as she places her hands on his waist to guide him back and forth as he fucks her.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...mmmm yeah...mmmmm" Kaitlyn moans as she starts to grind against his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhhh..." Cody Rhodes groans as he plows his cock deeper and harder into Kaitlyn's twat as she pushes against him. Taking his left hand off the dashboard, Cody places it on Kaitlyn's left shoulder while keeping his right hand on the passenger's side window.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh Cody...ohhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as her juicy tits bounce as he continues to thrust into her

"Mmmmm ahhh fuck... ahhhh..." Cody groans as he thrusts his dick repeatedly into Kaitlyn's twat while her hands move from his wait to where she can grab his ass with each of his forward thrusts into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she pushes back against his cock.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Cody Rhodes groans as he rams every inch of his cock into the Divas Champion's snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm ohhhh damn..." Kaitlyn moans as she grinds against his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Cody groans as he slows down his thrusts, letting Kaitlyn grind against his shaft for a few moments before he pulls out. Cody turns and sits back down onto the driver's seat and helps Kaitlyn move onto his lap so that she can take his cock back into her snatch.

Kaitlyn licks her lips as she places her hands onto his gorgeously tanned and toned chest as she begins to rock smoothly on his cock.

"Mmmmm yeah..." Cody moans as he places his hands on Kaitlyn's hips as she rocks on his large, stiff cock.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she steadily rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhh... mmmm..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn rocks back and forth on his cock while he begins to thrust his shaft up into her twat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh shit...ohhhhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she perfectly rocks back and forth on his rock hard cock.

"Awwww ahhh..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn occasionally bounces on his shaft as he thrust it up into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhh Cody..."

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck yeah Kaitlyn..." Cody Rhodes moans as Kaitlyn rides his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she grinds down on his cock.

The sound of Kaitlyn's ass smacking down against Cody's thighs mixed with the grunts and moans of both fill the rental car as Cody rams his cock up into Kaitlyn's pussy while she eagerly rides him.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh damn...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she drops down on his cock.

"Awww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Cody moans as he pumps his cock repeatedly up into Kaitlyn's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans as she leans her head back and lowers herself smoothly on his cock.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn continues to bounce up and down on his stiff cock while he reaches behind her to grab her toned yet juicy ass.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as sweat begins to drip down her gorgeous body as she continues to rock back and forth on Cody's cock.

"Ahhhh fuck.... mmm yeah..." Cody moans as Kaitlyn keeps rocking on his dick until she lifts herself up off of him. Kaitlyn moves back onto the passenger seat and kneels on it, placing her hands on the steamed up passenger side's window while Cody kneels on the driver's seat and eases his cock into Kaitlyn's ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...fuck..." Kaitlyn groans and moves back on her knees to push against his cock as it enters her ass.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Cody moans as he pushes his cock deeper into Kaitlyn's asshole as she pushes back against him. Cody places his left hand on Kaitlyn's waist and his right hand on the passenger's seat while he begins to fuck her ass.

"Ohhhhhh..mmmmm fuck...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as her juicy, tanned and toned ass cheeks loudly smack back against his waist.

"Awww mmmm fuck..." Cody Rhodes groans as he pumps his cock harder and faster into Kaitlyn's asshole while sweat drips down his lean and tanned body.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmm damn...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she pushes back eagerly against his cock.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Cody groans as he continues to ram every inch of his cock into Kaitlyn's ass, causing his balls to smack against her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she tilts her head back with Cody's cock deeply plowing into her.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh... ahhhh fuck..." Cody Rhodes grunts as he hammers Kaitlyn's ass as hard as he can while she uses the passenger's side door to brace herself.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh..." Kaitlyn moans as she rocks forward on her knees.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Cody moans as his cock begins to throb as he keeps pumping it into Kaitlyn's ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Kaitlyn moans as her juicy ass loudly smacks against his waist.

"Ahhhhh fuck... ahhhhh!" Cody groans loudly as he begins to cum inside of Kaitlyn's asshole following a deep and firm thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Kaitlyn moans and licks her lips as she rocks on her knees to push back against his cock.

"Mmmm fuck...."Cody moans as he gradually slows down his thrusts as he floods Kaitlyn's ass with his jizz. When Kaitlyn lifts one hand from the steamed up window to push her hair back, she leaves a perfect imprint of her palm on the glass.

Kaitlyn turns her head and smiles back at Cody Rhodes. "Mmmmm...damn...

"Mmmmm damn... that was great..." Cody says with a grin.

Kaitlyn nods her head "Yeah...a lot better than I was expecting..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh.

"Oh... what were you expecting?" Cody asks with a smirk as he eases his cock out of Kaitlyn's cum filled ass.

"That is would be as bad as that mustache..." Kaitlyn says with a laugh. "I love dudes with mustaches, but Cody that has to go..."

"Oh come on... there's nothing wrong with it.." Cody begins to say.

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and laughs. "Seriously Cody...you look like someone who would be on 'How To Catch A Predator'...."

"No I don't... I look rather mature... instead of all babyface..." Cody says.

"You look like a creep..." Kaitlyn says as she reaches for her top.

"Yeah well... you look like..." Cody pauses as he looks at Kaitlyn's sweat coated tits and trails off for a moment, "I don't look like a creep..."

Kaitlyn smirks and nods her head "Yeah...yeah you do..."

"No I don't... I look like someone who... fucked you pretty damn good just now..." Cody says with a grin.

Kaitlyn laughs as she puts her arms through her top and lowers the top over her head to cover her upper body. "Funny...cause I think I kinda did all the work..."

"Oh really? Well...I kind of think we should maybe... you know... see if that is true or not..." Cody replies

Kaitlyn raises an eyebrow and smirks at Cody Rhodes. "Shave your predator-stache off and we can..."

"How about... I think about shaving it off... and we... go some place more comfortable..." Cody replies.

"No...no thinking about it...you do it..."

"Mmmmm I think I may need an extra incentive to shave it..." Cody says.

"I'll give you all the incentive you need..." Kaitlyn replies.

"Then let's... really talk about this...."

-END-