It's Too Darn Hot - Day 64

Story Info
A serious accident changes Greg and Ellen's relationship.
2.7k words
4.65
44.3k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
965 Followers

This story ends the "It's Too Darn Hot" series (though some of the characters will turn up in the still-ongoing "Ryan Family" series). If you haven't read the previous chapters (It's Too Darn Hot, Days 1 and 2, It's Too Darn Hot Day 3, It's Too Darn Hot, Days 4 and 5, It's Too Darn Hot Day 5 (1PM), It's Too Darn Hot Day 5 (night), Ryan Family Chapter 5 -- which is a crossover with this series and is essentially It's Too Darn Hot Day 6, and It's Too Darn Hot Days 7+), you probably should do so. Actually even if you have, you might want to read them again because a) I think the story works best as a whole, and b) I've gone back and done a lot of rewriting of the earlier chapters.

And now, with no further ado, we skip ahead to Thanksgiving week...

*

The Monday before Thanksgiving, I overslept. I had an early class and Ellen didn't, so she ignored the alarm clock and I kept putting off getting out of bed, content to remain snuggled up with her.

I finally realized how late it was, jumped out of bed, dressed quickly, and ran out the door. I took the staircase from the fourth floor to the third floor two steps at a time. I took the staircase form the third floor to the second floor two steps at a time. I took the staircase from the second floor to the first floor... fourteen steps at a time.

The next thing I really remember is waking up in the university hospital, in pain despite a lot of drugs. Ellen was sitting by my bed. "The doctor says you'll be okay," she said. "but it'll take a while. You did a job on your right leg."

I think I nodded my head, and then I was asleep again.

The next time I saw Ellen was Monday evening, and this time I knew more about what was going on. "They're going to keep me in here for a few days, because I can't really take care of myself yet. Then, since I won't be able to deal with stairs for at least a couple of months, they're moving me to the guest house for the rest of the school year." The guest house was an on-campus building where the school put up visiting professors, lecturers, and the like. They'd cleared out one of the first floor apartments. I wondered how much of this was accommodating an injured student and how much was hoping I wouldn't sue the school over my accident -- though it was clearly my own stupid fault.

I also wondered how all of this would affect my odd relationship with Ellen: though we slept together almost every night, she didn't know whether she wanted to have sex, and I was trying to respect that. She had jerked me off twice over the past week, and the second time she let me rub her breasts while she was doing it, but she didn't want my hands anywhere below her waist. I was hoping these were just baby steps, and eventually... well, in the meantime, Ellen was the best friend I'd ever had, and I was happy.

As if reading my mind, she said, "What ever will you do about your sex drive while you're here? Maybe some hot nurse will feel sorry for you and come in one night and offer you a hand job. You'll tell me all about it, won't you?"

"Actually," I said, beginning to feel familiar stirrings under my hospital gown despite still being somewhat drugged, "I was okay until you started talking about it."

"Sorry, Brat," she said, not meaning it at all. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I watched her leave the room, and before I fell back asleep I realized this was the first time she'd kissed me.
#
When I woke up, it was already dark. I saw somebody come into my room, clearly a woman, and said "Ellen?" and she told me "No," and walked over to me without saying anything else. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw it was one of the nursing students, just a few years older than me. I didn't remember the nurses or nursing students on this floor wearing such short uniform skirts, though.

She leaned over to whisper to me, and I noticed that the top few buttons of her blouse were undone. "I spoke to your doctor," she said, "and he told me that your leg would heal fine, but you could have complications if you're sexually frustrated." She lifted my gown, and smiled. "Oh, you're already in a bad way. But for this to really work, I'll need you even harder. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Um..."

"Wait, I know." She unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath, and her breasts were large and firm and perfect. She looked at my penis again. "Oh, that's even better." She wrapped her right hand around it. "So big and hard. This is going to be fun." Then she leaned forward and took all of into her mouth. I'd never had a blow job before, but this was just how I'd always imagined it would be.

I lost track of how long she'd sucked me, and finally she let my hard cock fall out of her mouth and said "I can't waste all this cum," and pulled off her panties, crawled into the bed with me, positioned her pussy over my cock, and began to lower herself onto me.

"Oh wow," Ellen said.

"Huh?" Ellen???

The nurse faded away with the rest of the dream, and I saw Ellen sitting next to my bed. She gestured at my gown. "Did they put a cast on your cock too, or are you just happy to see me?" I looked down and saw, tenting my gown, an erection I'd have been happy to have just about anywhere but here. "Don't worry, nobody else was in here to see that. I hope your were dreaming about me, at least."

"You were definitely responsible," I said truthfully.

She thought for a moment. "Okay, can you turn on your side so that your back is to the door?"

"Maybe halfway, because of the cast. Why?"

"Just do it," she said. I turned, and she pulled all the tissues out of the box on my nightstand, then lifted up my gown to expose my cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh. I don't think this will take very long, and I can keep an eye on the door. And you look like you need this." She held the wad of tissues by the tip of my cock, and began to stroke it. I was nervous for the first few seconds, but then I relaxed and she was right, it took me less than thirty seconds to cum into the wad of tissues. She was also right that I'd really needed that. "Thanks."

"You know," she said, "I was really tempted to used my mouth instead, and not have to use all those tissues, but I was afraid you'd cum so much and so hard, I'd start to choke. And I think I was right to worry."

"Stop," I said. "You're going to get me hard again."

"Sorry. So listen, I spoke to your doctor and the Dean of Housing, and change in plans: They're letting you out of here Wednesday morning."

"Wednesday? I thought I won't be able to get around at all until next week."

"I told them I'd be moving in to take care of you. Was that okay?"

"Hell, yeah. But what about Thanksgiving? You're going home."

"I've got a big family. Nobody will miss me. Hey," she said more softly, "not to get mushy or anything, Brat, but with you stuck here over Thanksgiving weekend with your leg, I really didn't want to go home and leave you alone here anyway. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

#

We didn't actually make it to the apartment until late Wednesday afternoon. All my stuff and Ellen's had already been moved over: Ellen had brought it over Tuesday night with the help of Paul, Cathy and Cathy's new roommate Carol, before they all left Dodge for their respective Thanksgiving celebrations. Ellen phoned out for a pizza and I made an early night of it, having spent two restless nights in a hospital bed. The nurse had told me to take a pretty strong codeine tablet before going to bed, since if I woke up in pain that night I wouldn't have a nursing staff and my beck and call. So my first night in a nice, queen-sized bed with Ellen, I spent completely unconscious. I didn't wake up until 1 the following afternoon, and then I almost rebroke my leg in a mad dash to the bathroom: sleeping for more than sixteen hours can be restful for the body, but taxing on the bladder.

Ellen was already startngi to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I really appreciated all she was doing for me this week, but... let's just say cooking isn't her greatest talent, and the less said about that dinner, the better.

After the meal, Ellen suggested we get undressed, snuggle up in bed, and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" on television. Since I'm a fan of both the movie and Ellen naked, I agreed. When the movie was over, she switched off the remote and said "Greg, there was something we have to discuss."

"Uh-oh," I said. "Is this bad?"

"No, not at all. I was just feeling badly about... well, remember Monday in the hospital when I said I was thinking about sucking your cock but I was afraid you'd cum too much?"

"Sure."

"Well, you probably thought I was being a tease."

"No I didn't," I half-lied.

"Well, I was. I knew it was something you've always wanted, and I wanted to see your reaction when I said it... your cock's reaction."

"Okay," I said, not sure where she was going with this.

She pulled back the blanket, and saw that my cock was reacting once again. "I meant what I said about wanting to do it," she said.

She positioned her mouth over my cock, then bent down to lick the length of the shaft. She closed her lips around the head of my cock and gave it a gentle suck.

Not letting go of my cock, she began massaging my balls then jerked my cock a few times. Then she placed both hands on the bed for support, and lowered her mouth onto my cock, taking it as deep as she could, until she began to gag. She pulled back, coughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm figuring this out as I go along, you know."

She took my cock halfway back into her mouth and began to suck gently while massaging the bottom half of my shaft. "Mmmm?" she asked.

"I've never felt anything this good in my life," I told her.

She smiled -- as much as you can smile with a hard cock in your mouth -- and began sucking harder.

I reached up and stroked her breasts as she massaged my cock with her mouth. If anything in the world could feel better than this, I couldn't imagine what it might be.

My body jerked as I came, and I watched three days worth of pent-up cum dribbling out of Ellen's mouth. "Good?" she asked.

"Incredible," I said. "Only... there's one thing."

"What's that?"

"Ellen, all this time, you haven't wanted me to touch you. I mean I get it, you wanted to keep limits on what we did sexually, but... I've watched you cum, but I've never made you cum. And I feel badly about that."

"And?" she asked hesitantly.

"And I want to lick and suck on your pussy and make you cum."

Without saying a word, she slid her pussy over my mouth. I began licking and sucking -- this was all new to me, so I really had no idea what I was doing -- and at first she didn't react very much, and then suddenly I could feel her pussy getting wet, and she began squirming and moaning and finally she came loudly. Then again without saying a word, she crawled under the blanket and went to sleep.

For the next few days, she seemed very quiet, almost sullen. When I asked her what was wrong, she said "nothing" in the way women say "nothing" when it's really something but they don't want to tell you. Alone in the apartment with her, it was probably the loneliest few days of my life.

This clearly had something to do with what we'd done Thanksgiving night, but I couldn't figure it out. All I kept thinking was, somehow that blow job cost me the best friend I ever had, and I'll never understand why.

Classes started up again Monday morning, and I hobbled from building to building on my crutches. As difficult as the day was, I wasn't looking forward to returning home in the afternoon.

While we were eating dinner, Ellen was even quieter than she had been, without even going through the motions of making conversation. When we were done, I made my awkward way into the bedroom to study.

I was lying on the bed reading an hour later when Ellen came in. "Can we talk?" she asked.

"Uh... sure."

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'll talk and you listen."

This sounded ominous -- but at least I might find out what was going on. "Okay."

"I'm a crazy person," she said. "No, don't interrupt. I know you already accepted the fact that I'm a control freak, which explains all this." She gestured at the bed, so I knew she was referring to our stop-and-go sex life. "But seriously, I am fucking nuts. I had it all worked out in my head how we could do this, couldn't do that, and little by little I thought it was okay to give you a hand job, and let you touch my breasts, and then... uh... suck your cock... and you went along with my insanity, enabling a crazy person, but then you insisted on eating out my pussy and... I never felt anything that amazing in my life. But it also meant things had gone out of my control, and I didn't know how to deal with that.

"And finally I realized," she said after a long pause, "what the fuck? I mean that first night we were together, I said we weren't going become sexual partners simply out of convenience, just because we were stuck in a room together and everybody else was partnered up. And that was the right decision at the time, because my first time had to mean something.

"But that was two months ago," she went on, "and Paul and Gail have broken up, Cyn moved out of Cathy's room, and we've long since stopped sharing a room out of necessity. We want to be together. Greg, I love you. I love you, and you're my best friend. And I know you love me, or you wouldn't have put up with my shit all this time."

"I do," I said softly, not wanting to interrupt her.

"I love you, and I want to make love to you so badly, my entire body aches." She smiled, for the first time in days. "If you still want me."

"Of course," I said. "Always."

She undressed, which is something I hoped I'd never get tired of watching, and climbed onto the bed with me. "Um... condoms," I said. "I don't think they ever got unpacked after we moved here."

"Not a problem," she said. "Last week when you were in the hospital, right after I arranged for this apartment? I went downstairs to the clinic and got a prescription for the Pill, and I've been taking it for a week, so I'm good to go. I figured if we were going to be living together, I should plan ahead just in case. 'Control freak,' remember?"

She helped me pull off my sweatpants and shorts over the cast, and smiled at the sight of my cock, standing up to welcome her.

She positioned her pussy over my cock. I could smell her wetness, and I think she knew it.

Then she slowly lowered her body, allowing my cock to sink deep into her pussy.

MemberX
MemberX
965 Followers