Jack & His Mum In The Kitchen

Story Info
Kitchen - a nice place for incestuous lust.
1.7k words
4.21
1.04M
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door opened. Jack turned around to see his mum walk in. She was carrying bags of groceries.

"Hey, mum," he called out.

"Let me help you with those."

"Thanks, son," Karen said. She stretched her back.

"These bags were killing me."

Jack took some of the bags while Karen took the rest. He followed her into the kitchen. As he walked, his eyes traced her figure. She was rather tall and slim, with an ample bosom and a really small, cute ass. He liked staring at her, especially since that day when he accidentally saw her drying herself in her room. Her bedroom door had been left slightly open and Jack had caught sight of her perfect body. Since then, he had spent countless moments in his room, masturbating and thinking of his mum's body.

Now, he watched idly as she walked, her long skirt sashaying about. It was so sensual. And his eyes were locked on her butt. Almost immediately, he felt his penis start to rise, but he didn't care. After he was done with the bags, he would rush to his room and masturbate himself dry.

They were in the kitchen and Karen set her bags down on the table in the centre of the room.

"You can put yours together here," she told him. He did so.

She started taking the things out of the bags. He watched her as if in a daze. Then, he walked past her, his palm brushing against her bum. She glanced at him but didn't say anything. He walked past her again and this time he placed more pressure on her.

This time, she turned to glare at him.

"Jack, what are you doing?" she demanded.

"Nothing, mum," he said innocently.

"Probably this place is too small for me to walk past, so..."

She gave him a stare-down, then turned back to the groceries. Jack decided to hazard it one more time. He liked touching her soft flesh. He started to walk past her again when something naughty entered his mind. He stopped behind her and, suddenly, placed both of his hands on her ass cheeks.

She gave a small jump and turned to face him.

"Jack, get your hands off me!" she screamed.

But he squeezed even firmer on her. He couldn't let go of her, her ass felt so good.

"I can't, mum," he said softly.

"But I know this is what you need, isn't it? Ever since Dad left, you've been looking for someone to satisfy your sexual urges. Well," he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, "you don't need to look any further. I'm here for you."

She felt his arm reach down past her waist, down her abdomen to her crotch. Before she could stop him, he cupped her pubic area. She sucked in, her eyes closing. Slowly, he rubbed her, his fingers probing. Finally, his hand came away and moved back to her waist. When she looked down, she saw her skirt wet.

"Oh my God," she gasped. Jack's caressing had caused her to cum involuntarily.

What was happening? She couldn't be sure. She felt as if in a daze. Then she became aware of something hard against her. It was pressed against the area just above her bum. She knew of only one thing that was at that position. His penis was erect.

He pushed her head to one side and planted a long kiss on her neck. He kissed all around the back of her neck and planted another long kiss on the other side. She gasped, her mind fluttering. She was starting to pant, much against her will.

His hands reached her T-shirt around her waist and pulled it out from her skirt. He raised her arms above her head and, in one swift motion, pulled the T-shirt over her head. She gasped when she saw him throw it away from her reach on the floor. The next thing he pulled off was her bra. She was now standing topless in the kitchen and pressed against her son.

He cupped her breasts and squeezed them slightly. They were so soft and supple. He kneaded them with his fingers and rolled her nipples. Her hard nipples, he realised. She was enjoying this as much as he. Her pants were also getting louder with each pinch of her nipple.

She was lost in the moment but was aware of his stooping down. She felt the zip at the back of the skirt being pulled down. She felt her skirt fall to her feet. She felt him pull her soiled panties down to her ankles. Then he stood up and turned her around rather violently. She looked at his face while in her mind, she thought of her nakedness while he was still clothed. He pressed her against the edge of the table.

"Jack, we shouldn't be..." she started.

But he interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers. She struggled to break free but one of his hands was pushing her head against his. Then, to her surprise, he pushed her lips apart and his tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues touched and it reminded her of when she used to kiss her husband, Jack's father. And it used to make her feel erotic, like she felt now.

He stopped kissing and just looked at her. She started to say, "Jack, this is wrong, it's incest..." But he shook his head. He was totally in control of the situation, as he proved as he pushed her down to a stooping position. She saw the bulge in his pants. Without a word, she reached up and pulled his shorts down, together with his briefs. His penis stood straight at her. Her young boy had indeed grown up. It was longer than she had imagined. She looked at him and he nodded.

She bent forward and lightly kissed the tip of his penis. He shuddered. She continued kissing all around it. Then when she mustered up the courage, she put his pens head into her mouth. He panted and closed his eyes. She moved her head up and down along his entire length, more and more of his penis entering her mouth. Soon, the entire organ was in her and she sucked at it. He groaned and looked down. At that moment, she too looked up at him. She looked extremely erotic, his penis in her mouth as she gripped it with her fingers.

He pulled her up and kissed her one more time. He pushed the bags of groceries aside and lifted her onto the table. She leaned back, resting on her arms, and instinctively spread her legs slightly apart. He just stood there, admiring her bare body. She waited a while, then rushed forward and pulled his T-shirt off him. She pulled his chest to her and starting kissing and sucking and nibbling hungrily at his nipples. The pain was incredible and erotic at the same time, but he suddenly pushed her back onto the table. She looked at him, surprised.

He stepped forward, his hand holding his erect penis. She took it in her hand. Together, they guided it into her vagina. He pressed against her and his penis head entered her. She reached behind him and held his buttocks. They locked sights one more time, then she pushed him into her with all her might. With a grunt, his entire penis disappeared into her vagina.

She groaned. His penis filled her completely. It reminded her of her husband's penis. It was almost as large and long. Her vaginal muscles contracted and squeezed it as she felt a rush in her.

Then he started moving. He pulled out then pushed in. She grunted. He moved slowly at first, then faster as his excitement got the better of him. He was almost on top of her, his palms flat on the table. He rocked her rhythmically and she felt her body convulse. She knew that it was an orgasm and it overcame her so completely. Her vaginal walls squeezed even harder and he moaned.

Their abdomens were slapping audibly against each other. They were groaning together and staring into each other's eyes. Her vagina was fully lubricated and he slid in and out of her smoothly. He continued humping and rocking faster and faster. Then he felt a pressure at the base of his penis He held it back as long as he could while enjoying hearing his mother scream and plead for satisfaction.

Finally, he could not hold it back any longer and he let himself shoot his load. His penis unloaded his sperm in shots deep inside her body. The first load came out hard and fast and she gasped when she felt it enter her. The following shots became smaller and weaker. He slowed down his movement and she felt all of his sperm inside. It was amazing, he had so much sperm for such a young man.

She placed both of her hands at the sides of his head and wiped his perspiration. He bent down and they kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Then their lips parted. He looked at her gently.

"You were wonderful," he finally said.

"You made love to me," she panted."Why?"

"Mom, I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love you more than anything."

"But tell me, why did you let me have sex with you?"

"Well, I would be lying if I told you that I had no tthought about it for sometime. I thought it was a crazy idea, so I never pursued it, but seeing that you were interested in me in THAT way, I decided that there was nothing wrong with it. I mean...is not like we force each other into doing it"

She smiled.

"And you were right, I've been looking for love in all the wrong places." She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"You know, from now on, anytime you need some sex, you just look for me, I'll let you in."

He grinned and wrapped his arms around her petite frame as he kissed her again.