Jack-Off Jim's Schoolmate

Story Info
He nails roomie's former schoolmate.
3.7k words
3.8
52.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never were there two more incompatible people than my college freshman roommate and me. Surprising, given the college required everyone planning to stay in the dorms to complete a lengthy questionnaire so they could match you with someone who had common interests.

Having selected your roommate, they sent you his profile in late summer. I was certainly excited, as Jim was from Florida and described himself as outgoing, into beach volleyball, water skiing, surfing, deep-sea fishing, and dating, among other fun things. I pictured us two wild and crazy guys gobbling babes down like buttered popcorn and could hardly wait for school to start in September.

When I met Jim, it took me about five seconds to determine he was either the world's biggest fibber, or I received the profile from some other Jim from Florida, for this Jim was withdrawn, possessed none of his claimed interests, and had really bad acne. When his parents met mine, even his own mother told my mom Jim was "strange."

And you were stuck with your assigned roommate for at least one academic quarter--3 months--before you could even apply for a change.

Now I'm one to always just make the best of a situation, so that's what I did. Most of the rest of the guys on my hall were great, and since Jim was in the work-study program and studied a lot at the library, my dorm ended up being very much like a single-occupancy room, and quickly became the floor "party room," full of revelers and funny-smelling smoke billowing from the window at most any time of the day or night.

But Jim did return to the room to sleep at night, when he would first pop a few dozen ripe zits onto the mirror, then climb onto the top bunk and whack off while reading Golf Digest. I used to chuckle to myself, wondering just what he saw in Lee Trevino and Jack Nicklaus. But he wasn't gay, and he was not an exhibitionist, as the magazine served as a screen behind which he'd masturbate.

In truth, I suspect Jim was fantasizing about Debbie, who was the best-looking, sexiest freshman babe on campus; she and Jim had gone to the same high school in Bradenton, Florida, and he spoke of her much like I spoke of Rachel Welch when I was eleven--that juvenile, golly-gee-whiz, she's-real-purdy way.

When Debbie was not parading to and from class in tight skirts and jeans, she was at the pool in an itsy bitsy teeny weenie micro-mini bikini displaying her dark tan, dizzying cleavage, and jaw-dropping tight butt that would turn the head of a Trappist monk. She had the look of those Hawaiian Tropic girls, which is to say, fabulous.

In stark contrast to the phalanx of he-man jock suitors usually surrounding her, I found her alone at the pool one afternoon. In fact, swimming classes having just ended, we were the only two people there. She had just gotten her long, thick brown hair cut into the short-'n-sassy style then popular, and, to my eye, it looked just terrific, as she had a great-shaped head, and, from the way her lips looked and moved, I figured she gave great head.

That notion, along with watching her slather tanning oil over her lusciously smooth contours, had me wanting to meet her and contemplating what I could possibly say. The more you think about such things, the more likely it is you'll screw it up. This was a classic act-now-don't-think situation, so I took a few hits of cold Stoli from the flask in my daypack, and began walking around the Olympic-size pool toward her. Longest fucking walk of my life!

Heart pounding, I sat down on the edge of the chair next to hers and purposefully made a racket so she'd look up. She did not budge. Gulp. Before I lost my nerve, I stood up and just blurted out, "Didn't you go to Bradenton High?"

Debbie raised up, took off her sunglasses, looked me up and down, smiled, and said, "Why, yes, but you don't look familiar, and I'm sure I would have remembered YOU."

With those words, my confidence soared, and I took off my sunglasses, looked her up and down, and smiled.

I had learned that mirroring technique from a psychologist: To quickly establish rapport with someone you are meeting for the first time, imitate their actions--their body language, gestures, expressions, voice tone, and speaking pace. It's a subtle way of making a personal connection, and it often works, as people tend to subconsciously identify with those that are like them.

I told her that I knew where she went to high school because her classmate Jim was my roommate. "You mean shy Jim, Pizzaface Jim? HE'S your roommate?" she asked, incredulously.

"Yes, I believe the school abandoned its similarity principle and instead, in our case, used the opposites-attract theory. We are completely different," I explained, realizing at that moment that we did have one thing in common—the hot weenie for her.

We laughed and continued to check each other out. I genuinely liked her new short hair-do, and I told her so. She really beamed at hearing that, as she said that she'd had long hair her whole life, really went out on a limb to cut it so short, and had heard nothing positive about it until my compliment.

I, too, had just gotten my hair cut quite short, and she said she really liked it, running her slender fingers through it. I offered her the flask from my daypack, and we took several slugs of the cold Russian vodka from it. This conversation with the to-die-for Debbie was going better than I could have ever dreamed, and it certainly seemed that she liked me. But testosterone has a way of impairing one's judgement. She might simply be a friendly Southern girl, teasing me, or even mercilessly toying with me. I would have to up the ante to find out.

Now I would not be caught dead in them now, but you have to remember this was the 1970s: I was wearing Speedo swim trunks. OK, go ahead, laugh your asses off, as I'm laughing at myself too, just as I do when seeing pictures of me in neck ties nearly wide enough to make a bedspread or the short-shorts of my basketball uniform, just like the ABA's '70s uniform shorts--ridiculous. Thankfully, styles have changed for the better.

Once you realize that more than a few men wore Speedos in those days, at the risk of sounding vain, I actually looked pretty good in them. Tall & tan, broad-shouldered & thin-waisted, with thick brown hair and a mustache, I looked a lot like U.S. Olympic multi-gold medallist swimmer Mark Spitz--so much so that a dorm buddy had recently nicknamed me "Spitz"—though in all honesty, I struggled to chop my way across a pool.

Anyway, the point is, both my suit and Debbie's left little to the imagination, and as we sat there chatting by the pool, she was staring at me nearly as much as I was gawking at her goodies. To help determine whether or not she had any real sexual interest in me, I offered to put some oil on her back when she turned over. Her "Please do. I'd really like that," sounded so sincerely sensual and inviting that I wasted no time in drizzling it across her back, where she had already undone her top.

Back and shoulders well-oiled, I squirted way too much on her legs and worked my way up from her calves, massaging both legs at the same time as we continued to chat, chat, chat. This day-glow yellow suit looked brand-new, and its bottoms were a bit higher cut across the bottom of her buns than she had been wearing, revealing matching arcs of ¼-inch wide lily-white flesh at the tan line. Now we wouldn't want to skip over this area, now would we?

I hesitated momentarily before pushing my oily thumbs along those gloriously firm strips of butt flesh. She made a faint "mmmm" sound, so I did it again, this time a little more firmly and starting closer to her pussy—half an inch away—which splayed her bare outer lips partially into view just beyond the fabric as she made another barely audible coo. I continued to make little circles with my thumbs, now just beneath her bikini bottoms and to talk about who-knows-what, making a comment about my being "garrulous and circumlocutory." To say my penis was erect would be like saying Chicago's Sears Tower is tall.

Debbie then raised up, twisted around, propped herself on an elbow, and looked around. At first, I thought I was busted, but when I saw that smile and the fact that she made absolutely no attempt to cover her splendid breasts, I knew it was OK, but not just how OK until, staring at my bulging crotch, she said, "Did you say hairless and circumcised?"

Simultaneously embarrassed and turned on, I cracked up laughing, as did she, and I watched her boobs jiggle in the bright sun before she pulled her top over them. That was the critical moment, and I made a date with her for that evening. I wrapped my towel as best I could around me to hide Mr. Johnson, said good-bye, and waddled back to my dorm room.

Unbelievable. I had a date with the awesome Debbie!!! So as not to disappoint her, and for the very first time in my life, I shaved my crotch and balls bare, nicking myself a few times in the process, but, hey, you do what you gotta do.

When I met her at her dorm, she came down the stairs wearing a short black pleated skirt, sandals, and a thin white halter-top. Nipple city. Muscles flexing beneath the smooth, dark skin of her long legs. Moved like an ocelot through the jungle. A radiant smile like the girl in the Ultra-Bright toothpaste commercials. Debbie was, indeed, a ravishing beauty.

We walked up to the campus village together, got a pizza, and washed it down with a several pitchers of beer. Not only was Debbie gorgeous, but she also had a great personality—witty, intelligent, confident, sexy. We were having a truly grand time. By the second pitcher, we were kissing and basically all over each other. A terrible local band was playing, but we danced anyway. Every man in sight was looking at us, and you could almost hear them thinking, "that lucky son of a bitch."

We strolled arm-in-arm back towards campus and passed a drug store. I broke my last ten-dollar bill and got a six of St. Pauli Girl Dark. She grabbed a big bottle of aloe lotion, placed it on the counter, and said, "This could be fun."

We French-kissed and groped each others asses on the dark quadrangle, and she had one of the longest, most agile tongues I've ever experienced. I told her I'd like to come up to her dorm room.

"Let's go to your room instead," she suggested.

I knew Jim would be there at that late hour, but, as they say, no guts, no glory.

And so, to my dorm room we went. Jim was already in his top bunk with, of course, the latest edition of his trusty Golf Digest, and the only light was from my stereo on the opposite wall, where he was playing, as usual, the same Fleetwood Mack album, Rumors, over and over. Also, as usual, we spoke not to each other. I hoped Debbie would just assume he was asleep and forget about him.

Debbie and I did a few bong hits, cracked a couple of the brews, and sat down on the edge of my bottom bunk, wasting no time in getting naked. Gorgeous, sexy, and not at all shy, she was a certified Piece of Ass. Jim was the last thing on her mind.

Now the counter across the room on which my receiver and turntable sat was the top of the built-in dresser, behind which was a large mirror affixed to the wall. When in the bottom bunk, you could see everything a person was doing in the top bunk, and vice versa. I, of course, saw no good in mentioning this to Debbie, so we proceeded.

To say Debbie loved oral sex would be the understatement of the millenium. And she loved to give as much as she did receive. I kissed every square inch of her perfect body before spreading her legs wide and eating her pussy for all I was worth. With only a thin strip of pubic hair above, it was real wet and slippery, and I alternated between fast-flicking her clit with my tongue and pulling her swollen pussy lips through mine while vibrating my thumb on her love button, all the while using my pussy-juice-lubed other thumb and forefinger to tweak her erect, dark red nipples as she combed her long fingers through my hair.

She was not what I'd call a loud lover, but neither was she quiet--never uttering a word yet breathing heavily and speaking a veritable language of ooohs, aaahs, and dozens of other pleasure sounds. I intentionally would back off just before she'd cum, then go back to eating her pussy to take her up another notch, doing this over and over until I finally made her climax a long, shuddering orgasm as she ripped the sheets off the corners of my mattress.

She'd hardly recovered from that when she bounded out of bed, pushed me back onto it, kneeled on the floor rug, and proceeded to perform fabulous fellational fellowship.

Pausing only to say, "Freshly shaved. Yummy!" she immediately slurped me all the way down her throat, then sucking hard with concave cheeks, slowly pulled her mouth up to its head while lashing her tongue back and forth on its underside.

Had she not grasped my dick so firmly at the base, I would have surely cum on the first stroke, but Debbie knew what she was doing and how to get mileage from a hard cock.

After an extended go at that action, she used a screwing motion with her hand as she sucked and licked my clean-shaven balls, alternating hands and balls and making quite loud slurping sounds. Then she pressed Mr. Johnson back against my stomach, turned her head sideways, pressed her lips loosely over the bottom half, and slid them rapidly from base to head while swirling her tongue in infinite pleasure patterns against it. Not only did Debbie love oral sex, but she was damn good at it, too.

It was while she was sucking me up and down and massaging my wet balls with her fingertips that I saw Jim's reflection in the mirror. The head of his obviously impressive-proportioned penis peered like a periscope over the top of Golf Digest, a bottle of Jergen's lotion leaking sideways on the mattress. Jim's eyes were as big as dinner plates. Not only may this have been the first naked woman he'd ever seen, but she was also none other than Debbie, his scorching hot high school fantasy girl, having sex just a few feet away right in his own dorm room!

Her back to the mirror, Debbie had no idea at that point that she was being watched, though if she had simply stood up, she could have sucked old "Pizzaface" dry!

I decided to have some fun with him. I started to make sounds and squirm as though I were about to cum, building a crescendo of noise and writhing, figuring he would time his orgasm to what he thought was mine.

And so I put on the histrionics, saying "Suck that cock, Debbie; suck it good. Oh you suck dick so fucking good! Oh yeah, that's it, baby, bring up the cum. I'm getting' close, Debbie, closer, closer, closer."

The problem, if you can call it that, was that Debbie thought I really was about to cum too, so she upped her sucking and licking and jacking to the point that I really was about to cum! I hate it when that happens! But I grabbed the base of my cock just in time to choke back, and gazing at Jim in the mirror, I watched his face contort as he dropped the magazine and spurt loads and loads of jizm, the first launching onto Gary Player's face and the rest onto his chest and stomach.

Ready to spew myself (There's something about seeing someone else cum that just makes you want to immediately join the Cum Club. Maybe that's where we get the expression, "Come one, come all?"), I de-choked my chicken and raised up to fondle Debbie's perfect C-cup tits with both hands to take me over the edge, and hit my head on the steel support frame of the bottom bunk. Bang!!!

"Sheeeee-it!!!!!!" I screamed in agony.

I have never before or since struck my head so hard on anything. I think I actually momentarily lost consciousness. I was bleeding, was literally seeing stars like in the cartoons, and in moments, had a knot on my head the size of a chicken egg. I mean, I wanted a head climax, but this is NOT what I had in mind!

Well, in the hullabaloo of Jim's cumming, and my head-against-metal bang and subsequent shrieking out in pain, Jim—still with an enormous hard-on—bounded down and proceeded to clean himself up at the basin and pop the puss of a couple facial zits onto the vanity mirror. Never uttering a word, he flipped over the Fleetwood Mack record, climbed back into the top bunk, de-spermed Golf Digest, and got comfortable.

You react to such things really in only one of two extreme ways: Freak out and let it get the best of you, or roll with the punches and make the best of it. Debbie and I chose the latter. My head was hurting but a little ice on it and another cube in her mouth as she resumed oral play had the incident behind us in no time.

I'd struck the bed so hard that it now squeaked with the slightest movement. Fully in the bottom bunk with me as she sucked away, Debbie could hear Jim doing something up above and asked me what the hell that was. I simply directed her attention to the mirror, and she could plainly see he was masturbating. Thankfully, she thought it was funny as shit, and, astonishingly, even turned her ass around so he could see her reflected bare wet pussy as I fingered it.

She enjoyed doing that so much that we basically put on a sex show for the next several hours, fucking and sucking and licking in a variety of positions, and taking a beer, shot of vodka, and bong break after I would cum, to wait for the next round.

Remembering the aloe lotion I bought and giddy from all the sex, drink, and ganja, and knowing Jim was still silently watching us, I did my best Jim impression while Debbie whispered audible kinky stuff, frequently using Jim's name, as she jacked my cock with the lotion—both of us naked and in clear reflected view of the jacking Jim.

The funny thing was, by this point in the morning after all his orgasms, Jim could not get himself erect again. Though he was working furiously fast with his own bottle of lotion, the man was simply spent. Of course, he did not have the benefit of Debbie's direct and expert stimulation as I did. She jacked me to near climax, and—taste of aloe lotion notwithstanding—finished me off with a great blow-job in which I came maybe half a teaspoon at most. I was spent, and we crashed.

When we awoke, Jim was gone, his bottle of lotion was empty, and the Fleetwood Mack record was still playing. I snatched it off the turntable, Frisbeed it out the window, and we fell out laughing before one last round of lick, suck, and fuck. Debbie, though thoroughly fucked, still looked every bit as good as when I met her at her dorm the night before.

I was going to walk her back to her dorm, but she said she wanted to go back by herself, so I walked her down to the ground floor, and we parted after a long, passionate kiss at the top of the steps. When I turned around, every guy in sight was frozen, bug-eyed and gape-mouthed.

I called her a couple times a day for the rest of the week, but never got an answer. I went out of town that weekend, but called her for another date when I returned, but she politely turned me down and said she was dating steady this Big Man On Campus. After a week, she was dating "steady" Mr. Frat Richboy? Ah well, she was the "it" girl, and I was a lowly poor freshman nobody. Even so, I saw the glass as half full: I was extremely fortunate to spend one night with the awesome Debbie.

Thinking back on it, the fact that the rather revolting Jim was my roommate may have been the primary reason she wanted to have sex with me.

It could have been her way of saying, "Hey, Pizzaface, lookie here. I'm the girl you want, naked. Watch me suck and fuck your roomie. I'll even do it with him, a nonentity, but never you. Ha-ha-ha!"

As usual, Jim and I never spoke a word about any of it.

When my pubes started to grow back, I never itched so bad in all my life. It would be years before I'd learn that shaving regularly solved that problem.

12