Jacking Off Dad

Story Info
It was strictly for medicinal purposes.
3.6k words
4.32
337.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I caught Dad looking at my boobs. Somehow I had thought that after Mom died, he never had a sexual thought.

"Umm, Dad, I think you need to get out more!"

"Uhhh, I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" he stuttered. He looked so embarrassed!

"No big deal. Well, actually they are pretty big, so I'm used to the looks."

"Oh, that's not it. I mean, you are very attractive, but it's not just that."

"I guess it's been a long time for you, huh?"

"No... well, yeah, but that's not it either. It just that you... you look so much like your Mom did years ago. It brings back memories."

"I see," I smiled at him, "Maybe memories that get you all worked up?"

We both laughed.

"Oh yeah, I get pretty worked up all right."

"Yeah, like maybe in the shower?"

"Vickie! I do no such thing!"

"Well why not? You got some young thing on the side?"

"No, no... of course not. I just... I..."

"Dad, you don't have to be embarrassed. It's perfectly natural. You need a release."

"It's not like I haven't tried."

"What do you mean?"

"I... uhhh..."

"What!?"

"I... umm... I... I can't get it up, okay?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, Dad, I shouldn't be prying."

"This is a weird conversation."

"Have you told the doctor?"

"Actually, I have. He says there's nothing wrong that a good woman wouldn't cure. Basically it's in my head."

"A good woman... or a little porn."

"Vickie!"

"What? It'd be 'for medicinal purposes' only."

"Yeah, can't you see me down at the drug store? 'Excuse me Jennifer, I'd like a copy of "Dirty Old Man Weekly". Thanks very much. Give my regards to your mother!' I'd be mortified. I used to teach her Sunday school class!"

"Dad, this is the 21st century! You have a computer!"

I dragged him into the study where his computer was set up. I clicked

"Video" on a search engine.

"So, what do you think'll do it for you?" I asked, but Dad seemed to have lost the ability to speak.

"Well, I know you like my boobs, so..."

I typed in "Boobs", but thought that might be a little too general. I changed it to "Big Boobs", but that didn't seem quite right either.

"I know," I said, then typed in "Great Big Bouncing Boobies". Satisfied, I hit "Go".

After a few seconds, the screen was filled with little thumbnails of bare boobs. I clicked on one, and got 30 seconds of a well endowed topless woman jogging on the beach. I glanced over at Dad.

"Well?"

"I had no idea it was so easy!"

"Sure! You want to drive? Never mind, you should have your hands free to 'stoke the fire'!"

"Vickie!"

"Sorry. Umm, how about this one?"

I clicked on another one, but instead of the video popping up, I was redirected to a site with a bunch of videos. It was a site where anybody could upload whatever they wanted. Most were 10 to 20 second clips, but one was over 10 minutes! Somebody had uploaded a complete scene from their favorite porno DVD.

I started it up. A naked woman filled the screen. She was young, slim, and had large breasts, although, I'm proud to note, not as big as mine. Her nipples were cherry red and crinkly, probably because she had four fingers up her cunt. She was tipped back in a chair, and she was really working herself over. It reminded me of the previous night, the best sex I'd had in a long time. The only sex I'd had in a long time. I don't have anything against masturbation, but it shouldn't be "best" or "only".

Anyway, soon a shirtless black man enters the room. There doesn't seem to be any plot, he just walks up to her and starts taking off his sweatpants. She doesn't seem surprised or embarrassed, just curious as to what's hiding in his boxers as she continues furiously frigging herself. She finally abandons that activity when his boxers hit the floor. Of course he's huge. I read a statistic once that 95% of men are less than 7 and a quarter inches, black or white. Well, this guy was maybe twice that, and she wasted no time getting it in her mouth. Although I had a hard time imagining fitting something that big in my mouth, or erm... other places, she seemed to be having a good time trying. I reaally wanted to touch myself, and I realized to my horror that my nipples were prominently visible. I've got to get out of here, or pretty soon Dad'll be able to smell me. My eyes were locked on the computer, but when the scene changed and the screen was briefly black, I saw my Dad's reflection, and his eyes were locked on me!

I looked at him, and he immediately looked back at the screen.

"Dad, it looks like the treatment is working!"

"Huh?"

"Either that, or Ringling Brothers' have pitched a tent in your shorts!"

"Yeah, well they've got a couple erected in your blouse, too!"

"Good comeback!" I laughed. "I'm glad you're getting comfortable enough to joke about it. I'll go now and let you do your thing."

"You mean you'll go now so you can do your thing!"

"Whatever," I said, and stood up. He stood up and we did our normal goodbye hug and kiss. This time, though, there were hard nipples pressed against his chest, and a hard cock pressed against my belly that made the chaste kiss seem incongruous.

"Dad, it feels like there's something coming between us," I said with a smirk.

"Not yet, but in a couple of minutes, with any luck!"

As soon as I'd turned the first corner, I unzipped my jeans and eased a hand inside my soppy-crotched panties. I came in moments, struggling to keep my eyes open as I drove. When I got home, I went right to the phone.

"Hey Dad, did everything come out all right?"

"Uhh, no..."

"No?"

"Um, no... I lost it as soon as you left."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Silence.

"Um, Dad, d'ya wanna come over for dinner tomorrow? I'll make some spaghetti, then maybe we can watch a movie or something."

"Oh, a movie, huh? Just what did you have in mind?"

"Daaad! I uhhh... Well, I guess we could do that if you want."

"Whatever. Umm, did everything come out all right for you?"

"Oh yeah..."

"Ah."

"Tomorrow then? Sixish?"

"Sure."

While the spaghetti sauce was simmering, I pawed through the movies I had in my stash. "On Golden Blond", "For Your Thighs Only", "Young Doctors In Lust"... Oh, here we go, "Remember The Tight 'Uns". That's a good one. I figured I'd better preview it, though. After fast forwarding to some of the more memorable scenes, I decided that if that doesn't get Dad up, he's beyond hope. It certainly had me all hot and bothered. In fact it was hard not to touch myself. I mean it was hard not to touch myself more than I did.

"Hi Dad!"

"Hi sweetie..." we hugged for a long moment, and then kissed, I think a bit longer than normal. He kicked off his shoes and left them by the door.

"You look really nice," he said.

"Thanks!"

"Mmmm, something smells good."

"My world famous spaghetti!"

"No, something else..." he took my hand, and brought it to his nose.

"I think somebody started without me!"

"Daaad!"

"I'm trying to lighten up like you said. You wanted me to joke about it..."

"Yeah, I guess."

"I uhh... I brought some wine!"

"Oh, great! You open it, I'll get some glasses."

Was he joking, or could he really smell me? When he was busy opening the wine, I snuck a quick sniff of my fingers. Oh God. I need a drink. Dad offered me a glass, then poured one for himself. By the time he filled his glass, I was about ready for a refill. As I checked on the garlic bread, I noticed that I was out of breath. I stood still, trying to calm myself, and then I could feel my heart pounding.

As I served dinner, I could feel my Dad's eyes on me. It was never going to be the same, I would forevermore wonder what he was thinking as he looked at me. Who did he see? His dead wife? His little girl? Or...

"You know Vickie, you've grown up to be a very beautiful woman."

"Dad, I've been grown up for a long time now."

"I guess so. I just... I guess I never really looked at you that... that way before."

That way? What did he mean by that? He didn't really mean THAT way, did he?

"All that and I can cook, too!" I said, changing the subject.

"Oh, yes. This is delicious!"

So we ate dinner with just the normal conversation, although I felt like he was always looking at me. Maybe it's just me. I mean, what else is he going to look at? Am I avoiding looking at him? Maybe I am. So I made an effort to look at him normally, which was basically impossible. So then I felt like I was staring at him. And I was thinking that my Dad was still a pretty attractive man. Maybe not objectively, but it's impossible for me to look at him objectively, so what does it matter? I need another glass of wine.

"So, you have a movie picked out for us?" Dad asked as he helped me clear the table.

"Umm, yeah," I said, before I had a chance to think maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

"What's the name of it?"

"'Clash Of The Tight 'Uns'. No, wait, it's 'Remember The Tight 'Uns'."

There was a slight pause until he got it, then my Dad broke up. It was good to hear him laugh.

"That's funny. I wonder if the Tennessee Titans' cheerleaders are called the Tight 'Uns?"

"Nah, they'd probably get sued for false advertising."

We laughed together, it felt good. I thought of saying the Rams' cheerleaders should be called "The Rammed", but I decided against it.

[If you don't like that joke, feel free to substitute one of the following:

"I thought of saying...

1. the 49ers' cheerleaders should be called "The 69ers", 2. the Raiders' cheerleaders should be called "The X-raters", 3. the Packers' cheerleaders should be called "The Packees", 4. the Panthers' cheerleaders should be called "The Panters", 5. the Saints' cheerleaders should be called "The Taints", 6. the Cowboys' cheerleaders should be called "The Reverse Cowgirls", 7. the Browns' cheerleaders should be called "The Brownholes", 8. the Buccaneers' cheerleaders should be called "The Fuckin' Rears",

but I decided against it."

Or, make up your own joke and send it to me!]

We grabbed our glasses and the wine bottle and headed for the den. I grabbed the remote and plopped down on the couch.

"Um, do you think we need..." my Dad stammered, "I mean, I don't want to, umm, mess up your couch."

"Oh, right. How 'bout a towel?"

"Yeah."

So I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Two towels. I might need one too. I started to go to the bedroom to grab some lube, but I didn't really want Dad to ask what I use that for, so I grabbed some lotion instead. Back in the den, I tossed Dad a towel. He watched me set the lotion on the end table without comment.

"Well, you ready?" I said, remote in hand.

"Almost," he said, handing me my glass of wine. "I need another swallow of wine first. Here's hoping that everything comes out all right... for both of us!"

We clinked our glasses together, then took a big gulp. I pointed the remote at the DVD player and hit 'play'.

It didn't take long for the action on the screen to heat up, and I realized that for the evening to go as planned, at some point we were going to have to... touch ourselves... in front of each other. Are we going to just rub through clothes, or... If Dad's going to use that towel, he's pretty much going to need to whip it out. And what about my towel? I'm wearing my favorite slacks, and they're going to be ruined if I don't get out of them soon.

"Umm, Dad... Maybe you should get... comfortable?"

"Me? You mean we! I'll do it if you do it."

"Umm... okay..."

I slipped out of my slacks, and Dad took off his pants. I put my towel on the couch and sat on it. We left our underwear on.

"Don't you need to..." he stammered, "I mean... don't you need... the top available too?"

I looked down at my chest, where he was looking.

"Umm, yeah. I guess I need to lose the bra." I started to do that awkward take-off-the-bra-while-leaving-the-shirt-on thing.

I glanced over at Dad. He was rubbing the front of his boxers, where it looked to me like he had a good sized bulge, but no tent so far. Since he seemed to be engrossed in the movie, I let my hands go to my boobs for a moment. I gave my nipples a good strong pull, finished with a twist and stuck the landing in my lap, one hand on top of the other, somewhat hiding what was going on between my legs. I scraped my longest nail up and down the crotch of my panties, and I shivered involuntarily. I looked down, and my excitement was quite evident on the front of my blouse. I looked over at Dad, and his eyes were riveted on me. He had a huge erection, which he was stroking through his underwear. I self-consciously turned away, yanking my hands away from my crotch.

"Please," he pleaded, "Don't stop. The movie's not doing it for me, but you are."

"Dad!"

"Baby, you're ten times sexier than those silicone mannequins."

"Uhhh... What do you want me to do?"

"Go back to what you were doing. And you could... open your blouse."

I turned toward him again and slowly, teasingly unbuttoned my blouse. His eyes never left my protruding nipples, and his strokes quickened as I pulled the garment open. I leaned back, pushing my chest out. I ran my hands down my sides, pushing my boobs together. I pulled and twisted my nipples with both hands, involuntarily emitting a moan. Then I continued teasing my breasts with one hand as I let the other drop between my legs. I massaged the front of my panties as I watched my Dad's hand.

"Don't forget your towel, Dad."

He didn't say anything, he just looked at the towel for a moment. Then he stopped stroking, stood up and dropped his underwear.

"Wow, Dad. That's pretty impressive." Two second pause. "For an old man!"

"Very funny. Now you," he said, pointing to my panties. I stood up and dropped them. I sat back down on my towel, leaning back on the arm of the couch. I spread my legs, giving him a good view as I slowly slid my fingers inside.

"Ohhhh..." he moaned, switched hands and started stroking again.

The faster he stroked, the harder he got and the more excited I got. I had my middle two fingers inside, while I teased my clit with my thumb.

"Mmmm. Hmmm. Ummm... I'm close, Dad. Can you finish with me?"

But now he was just slowly pumping, and it didn't seem to be as hard.

"Uh, I don't think so. My arms are giving out," he said, switching hands again.

"How can I help?" I said, leaning towards him so my dangling breasts brushed across his erection. With that, he started pumping harder for a while, but then he stopped suddenly.

"Ahhh, I can't go any longer. Man, and I'm close!"

"How about this?" I squeezed my boobs around his erection, and he started to pump his hips.

"Ohhh, that's great. Course now I'll break a hip instead of an arm."

"Here, hold them together," I said, guiding his hands to my breasts. He seemed more than happy to comply, especially when I used my free hands on his balls.

"Wait, I know," I said, reaching for the lotion. I squirted some in his hand, and some in mine. I suppose if I'd thought about it, it should have been the other way around, but I applied the lotion to his penis while he did my boobs.

I had been hot and bothered all day in anticipation. Then the movie had me pretty worked up. But now, my Dad's erect penis was in my grasp, and he was rubbing lotion on my breasts, squeezing them, teasing my nipples. It's a good thing I was sitting on a towel.

"Now try," I said, guiding his prick to my cleavage. His fingers squeezed my boobs around his hard-on, his thumbs rubbing back and forth across my nipples. He slowly pumped his hips, and I looked down at the head as it disappeared, then reappeared right below my chin. It looked good enough to eat. Dad seemed to be enjoying this very much, but I didn't think he could generate enough velocity with his hips to finish.

"Relax, Dad, my arms are in pretty good shape." I gave up trying to get him off with my tits, and started stroking him in my fist with one hand, while the other toyed with his balls. He didn't let go of my boobs, though. He was very hard, and I was pumping like a maniac, but it didn't seem to be quite enough. So before my arms gave out, I made a decision, and suddenly took him in my mouth.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Yes! That's it! Yes!"

I stroked and sucked, and sucked and stroked, and with a wolf-like cry, my Dad spurted in my mouth. As he finished, I squeezed the last few drops out with my fingers and I continued to gently suck. As he shrunk, I could take in more and more of him, until I had the whole thing in my mouth. I finally released him, and looked up at his face.

"Oh, honey, thank you!" he said. "That was so great! Um, what... what are you thinking?"

"Umm... I think that was pretty bad..."

"Oh. You do?"

"Yeah. Next time, definitely no lotion. That stuff tastes terrible!"

He laughed as I wrapped my arms around him.

"So... there'll be a next time?"

"Well, that depends."

"On what?"

"Are you gonna get me off, or what?"

"Hey, it's a point of pride with me that I never receive without giving."

"Well here," I said, offering my boobs, "if I had to taste that lotion, you should too."

Dad knelt on the floor, lowering his face to my chest. But before his lips made contact, he stopped and looked up at me.

"Wait, this isn't right. I shouldn't kiss your breasts... when I haven't really kissed your lips yet."

He practically climbed on top of me in his eagerness to get his arms around me. We looked into each others eyes for the moment it took to close the distance. Our lips melted together, hotter than any kiss I'd ever had, to the shame of my two ex-husbands and many boyfriends. His hands were all over my tits, and my nipples were on fire. We kissed and kissed, and I started rubbing myself against his knee, which was lodged firmly in my crotch.

"Dad, please..." I urged him lower with my hands on his shoulders. He clamped a nipple between his lips, and I almost lost it right there. His hands, lips, fingers, tongue... even his teeth... all combined to whip me into a frenzy. Then one hand wandered lower, between my legs. By this time, I was very, very wet. And this was a man that had been practicing satisfying women... well, one woman, since long before I was born, and he really knew what he was doing. His fingers were gentle where I needed gentle, and forceful where I needed forceful. And then, his kisses were trailing downwards, across my tummy, and I knew where he was headed.

"Oh Dad... Yesss!" It had been quite some time since I had a tongue in my twat. And a really long time since I was with someone who... who I felt really cared about me. That made it so much better. Too often, when I've been with a guy, it felt like we were using each other's bodies to masturbate with. But this was really amazing. Somehow I thought that Dad's generation didn't know about stuff like oral sex. But that's silly. I'm sure it's been done for thousands of years.

"Oh, oh... Uhhh!" I came in a blur of fingers and tongue.

"Oh, Dad... that was... ohhh... You are the best lover I've ever..."

I blushed at the implication that I'd had a lot of lovers.

"That's because I love you more than anyone you've ever had."

We played around for another few hours, but I couldn't get him up again. When we parted, I wasn't sure if he'd have second thoughts about doing it again, but a few nights later I got a call.

"Hey, sweetie!"

"Hi Dad, what's up?" I said with a smirk. A chuckle told me he caught it.

"I went to the doctor, and told him about the other night."

"What!?"

"Hey, I didn't mention you specifically, I just said that I was with a very sexy woman, and I still had some performance problems."

"What sexy woman have you been seeing behind my back! You didn't have any problems with me!"

"Right, you about threw your arm out! Anyway he, ah, gave me a prescription."

"Oh?"

"So, are you busy this weekend?"

12