Jacuzzi

Story Info
A boring party leads to a better night at home.
1k words
3.47
54.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party had been an absolute bore which is why we had left early. I could tell that she had a little too much to drink by the way her cute little laugh got even cuter as she laughed at the littlest things. As we walked through the door she turned to me, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deep and passionately. I knew by the way she was acting at the party that she was in the mood to have a very good time tonight. And I was not going to disappoint her. I told her to go pour us some drinks as I had something to take care of.

“What is that?” she asked with a devilish grin.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” I told her and kissed her as I walked away.

I went out onto the balcony and started turned up the Jacuzzi. Although the heat was left on all the time, it still got pretty cool in a Colorado December. I went back into the house and turned down the lights in the living room looking out at the mountains. I started a fire and sat down on the rug in front of the fireplace. When she came into the room, I motioned for her to come and sit next to me. I held her hand and drew her on top of me as we lay down together firm in each others embrace. Our tongues dances wildly as our hands explored every inch of each other. I drew back a little and traced her lips with my tongue and told her “not yet”. She gave me the cutest little pout and I told her it would be worth the wait. Standing up I took her hand and helped her to her feet. I moved behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and began to kiss the back of her neck trying to get the spot that I knew drove her crazy. Her head dropped off to the side giving me ample access to the side of her neck and her ears which I loved to nibble on. I began to unbutton her shirt from behind as I continued to lick the small dimple between her neck and shoulder. Her skirt came off as I kissed down her back and undid her bra with my teeth and tongue. I slid her panties off and wrapped a robe around her.

“Now what?” she asked.

“Now...the fun begins.” I replied with the devilish grin now on my face.

We walked to the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. Even though there were feet of snow on the ground, the air was nice enough for the short trip to the Jacuzzi. I led her up the steps, took her robe and let her slide down into the warm water, steam rising up around her in the glow of the moonlight from the clear sky. I pour her a glass of champaign and tell her to relax and I will be right back. I return in a few moments in a robe myself, and climb the steps of the deck taking off my robe as I slide into the Jacuzzi next to her. Moving over closer to her I reach over the side of the tub and bring in the bowl of fresh strawberries.

“Relax.” I said. “Just sit and enjoy”

I began to feed her the strawberries, rubbing them on her lips, brushing them down her front and occasionally kissing her after she took a bite. The half eaten strawberry became a paintbrush for me to play with as I painted her nipples with it and licked of the flavorful juice. When the strawberries were finished I moved close to her and pulled her into my lap. Her legs wrapped around me as I felt myself press against her. I moved her ever so slightly so that my growing excitement could push against her and let her realize the enjoyment to come. I lifted her up onto the edge of the deck and started to kiss my way down the length of her body. Stopping briefly at her belly button, my tongue traced around it making her stomach muscles tighten just a little as I tickled her in the cold air.

“I’m getting cold” she sighed.

“Then I will have to take care of that...won’t I.”

I spread her legs a little so that I could get to her inner thighs. I kissed and licked my way up and down her inner thigh as my fingers lightly traced the areas my tongue was neglecting. I moved up after awhile noticing her beginning to shiver and breathed a warm breath on the area I was about to pay full attention too. I kissed the area just above her hairline, and then my tongue went to work. I decided to tease her a little bit so I ran my tongue all around but never touching the area that was yearning for my touch. Her hips rose slightly to try and draw my tongue closer. I knew she was getting anxious so I obliged. I parted her lips with my tongue running it up and down the length of her sweetness. The tip of my tongue found her clit standing waiting for me to pay attention to it. I flicked my tongue across her clit making her suck in a quiet sigh as her hands flew to the back of my head. I circled it with my tongue lightly, occasionally using small amounts of pressure to gauge how she was responding tonight. I continued to lick faster and with ever more varying patterns sometimes pausing and sucking it into my mouth and gently holding it there as her hips thrust to get more. As her breathing got heavier and faster, I inserted a finger into her as I continued to work my delicate magic. Her legs began to tighten around my neck letting me know she was close to climax. As her fingers grasped my hair I licked in the fasted and best pattern I knew, throwing her over the edge moaning softly in the moonlight. When she finished, she slid back into the water, sat there for a second, and came to me and kissed me long and deep. She looked at me and said we should go inside now because it was my turn.