JAG: Mile High Club

Story Info
JAG officers kill time en route to Hawaii.
1.9k words
4.3
69.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15:42 Zulu (over the Pacific Ocean)

It had been an incredibly long, exhausting flight to reach this point over the Pacific Ocean and the crew of JAG officers on board the C-130 transport faced several more hours in the air; complete with a couple of mid-air refuelings.

What put the JAG team into the air was the disappearance of a Petty Office 2nd Class on board the USS Monex. The Monex had been in the midst of an anti-submarine drill when it was noticed the petty officer was not at his assigned station. The man had been in a fight with a junior officer some time before the drill, and an anonymous tip to the captain indicated foul play.

Navy Lt. Commander Harmon Rabb and Marine Lt. Colonel Sarah MacKenzie had boarded the C-130 near Falls Church, VA. Under the orders of Admiral AJ Chedwiggin, they were to defend the lieutenant charged with causing the disappearance of the petty officer. FBI Special Agent Clayton Webb also boarded the aircraft, en route to Hawaii.

Long hours of flying time later, during which they passed through several sleep-restricting stormfronts, the aircraft touched down at a base in San Diego, California. Navy Lieutenants Bud and Harriet Roberts also boarded the aircraft. Bud was to prosecute the charged lieutenant, while his wife Harriet was along as a research aid. Bud would meet another prosecutor on board.

After pleasantries were exchanged, the group, dressed in flight gear and overalls, settled into the cargo bay of the C-130, surrounded with all manner of military paraphernalia. Just eight jumpseats were available for passengers behind the closed door of the cockpit. Made of webbing and canvas, they provided the most basic of human comfort.

On the starboard side of the aircraft, holding hands and chatting animatedly into each other's ears over the roar of the C-103's four turboprop engines, were Bud and Harriet. On the port side, Harm and Sarah sat next to each other as Webb stretched out over the two remaining seats on that side.

Still tired from their draining and jet lagging flight from Falls Church, Harm and Sarah tried to relax into their uncomfortable seats. Eventually, the two fell into a light sleep. Webb, on the other hand, was out like a light on the other two seats.

A couple of hours out of San Diego, Sarah, in the midst of a hot wet dream where she was giving head to an officer in a tank, was roused by bumpy turbulence. A little unsettling, she forgot where she was for a moment in the dim interior of the transport aircraft. But, as her wits gathered, she remembered where she was and looked around. Next to her, Harm's head nodded as he dozed. Next to Harm, Sarah could see that Webb was snoring and in REM sleep, although she couldn't hear him over the noise of the aircraft. Looking across the cabin at Bud and Harriet, though, Sarah was quickly shocked out of her sleepiness.

Bud and Harriet were deeply exchanging tongue, and Bud, who had unbuckled Harriet's web gear and unzipped her overalls, was massaging a large breast which he had freed from her bra. Seeing the pair thusly engaged, Sarah quickly closed her eyes so as not to embarrass them.

But, having just awoken from an erotic dream, and with the throbbing of the turboprop engines seemingly concentrated in her bottom, Sarah couldn't resist watching through squinted eyelashes. Not that Bud and Harriet were paying attention to anything but each other. As she watched, the lovebirds across from her continued kissing deeply, and Bud pushed Harriet's black bra up to bare both of her large, full breasts. As Bud's fingers played over her nipples, Sarah could see they hardened under his touch. As she secretively watched, Sarah wondered how Harriet, a full-time JAG officer and mother, found time to sunbathe in the nude. Harriet had no tanlines.

As Harriet reached to unbuckle Bud's gear, he turned to her and pulled the zipper of her overalls down to her crotch. Then, almost in tandem, Harriet unzipped Bud's overalls as he slid a hand down her body and into her panties. Despite the engine noise, Sarah imagined a sigh of pleasure emanating from Harriet. As Bud plunged his hand deeper into Harriet's panties, she leaned to him and sucked his nipples. They then looked into each other's eyes; Harriet stroking Bud's surprisingly large cock (Sarah now saw) and he fingering her pussy.

As Sarah continued to surreptitiously watch the pair fondle each other, she felt both a pang of jealousy and a definite dampness. Leaning forward slightly, she looked over at Webb and noticed he was still deeply asleep. She was moving her gaze to Harm's face when her eyes ran over his crotch. He was hard beneath his overalls! As she looked at his face, she could see that he too was watching the Bud and Harriet show before him. And obviously with some effect. As she looked into his eyes, he managed the slightest wink back at her.

Sarah sat back and tightly shut her eyes. Harm continued watching Bud and Harriet enjoy themselves and was suddenly engulfed in a quick series of images of he and Sarah from their on again, off again, near miss, sexually charged but never fulfilled, wanting but not having, strained relationship. As his mind settled on a particular scene from Australia, where Sarah was with a now-ex on what Harm thought was a nude beach, he vividly remembered achingly wishing to see stunning Sarah out of uniform and bare-breasted under the hot sun. Over the years they had worked together, Harm had often masturbated to thoughts of Sarah.

Without thinking, his hand wandered to Sarah's thigh, which he gripped a little too tightly. Sarah, surprised by Harm, moved her leg closer to him, spreading her legs somewhat as she did so, and placed a hand on his.

Her reaction now caught Harm a little by surprise. He turned to look at Sarah just as she turned toward him. Suddenly, all the pent-up passion of their time together took over. Harm took her face in his hands and they kissed, deeply, open mouthed, exploring with their tongues. Sarah wrapped her arms around Harm and pulled him fiercely close. As their tongues explored, each began unbuckling the others' web gear. Then, looking into each other's eyes, they unzipped the others' overalls.

Now, from across the aisle, Bud and Harriet watched Harm and Sarah. Harriet had a firm grip on Bud's cock and stroked slowly as he explored her soaked pussy with a couple of fingers. As Bud watched Harm begin to caress Sarah's large braless breasts and she his chest, Bud moved closer to Harriet and yelled, "Finally," before sticking his tongue in her ear.

Sarah, meanwhile, ran her hand over Harm's six-pack stomach as he slid a hand down over her belly and fingered her belly button. As his hand made its way into the waistband of her panties, she slid into his waistband and, at long last, touched the head of his rock-hard cock. Now giving up their liplock, they looked into each other's eyes and began to explore slowly.

Harm moved a finger through the dampness of Sarah's pussy as she wrapped her fingers around his pleasantly thick cock. As he slid a finger through her soft, wet, lips to explore deeper, she began slowly stroking him; feeling the pre-cum oozing.

As they looked into each other's eyes and explored with their hands, Bud brought Harriet to a climax across the aisle. As she tightened and clenched his probing fingers, orgasm raced through her body and mind; she stopped stroking him as pleasure flowed through her.

Sarah also found she couldn't hold on any longer. She had also dreamed of moments like this with Harm and had often masturbated with his image in her mind. As she hung onto his cock and closed her eyes, he manipulated her wet clit with his fingers, sending shocks of pleasure through her body. She moaned loudly, her pleasure drowned out by the aircraft, and let orgasm flow exultantly through her.

Having already cum and recovered somewhat, Harriet was now kissing Bud's chest; slowly making her way down over his belly. She reached the head of his cock, and, opening wide, slid her lips over him. Sucking his head as she teased it with her tongue, Bud closed his eyes in pleasure and allowed his head to loll back onto the canvas webbing.

Harriet, though, found herself constrained by Bud's overalls. She wanted him deeply in her mouth, but couldn't go down any deeper on him. Sloppily pulling off his cock, she stood and pulled Bud to his feet. As he grabbed a rack overhead, Harriet sank to her knees before him and took his manhood in hand. As Bud gazed down, she looked up at him, then slid her lips over him once again.

With her orgasm now waning, Sarah looked across the aisle to see Harriet happily engaged in a sloppy blowjob. She looked at Harm and noticed that he too, was watching the fun across from them.

Now feeling a desire to have Harm's cock in her mouth, Sarah stood and pulled him to his feet. As Harm now grabbed an overhead rack, Sarah sank to a squat, running her hands down his body as she did so. Pulling down on his overalls, Sarah completely freed Harm's cock and admired his thick, straight shaft. As she licked a drop of pre-cum, she squeezed his balls lightly. Looking down at her, Harm smiled and thrust forward gently.

Holding the base of his shaft with one hand and his balls with the other, Sarah opened her mouth and slowly took him in. She felt the heat of his meat on her stretched lips and caressed him with her tongue. As he pushed into her mouth, she took him deeply.

In the narrow confines of the aisle, the foursome was now in close contact. The two men switched their views from their own blowjob to the others' and the beautiful women earnestly at work. Looking at Harm, Bud winked and held out his hand in congratulations. Harm took his hand and smiled.

As Sarah and Harriet worked their respective cocks, the aircraft throbbed, bellowed and danced through the Pacific sky. For some moments, the women sucked, licked, stroked and squeezed. Finally, with a big, goofy smile on his face, Bud loosed his load into the back of Harriet's throat. As he spurted into her mouth, Harriet swallowed.

Suddenly, Harm was concerned. Being that this was the first time for he and Sarah, he didn't know if she'd want to swallow. But, in the state of bliss he was in, he couldn't bring himself to pull out of her mouth. Her warm, wet lips, combined with the suction, were simply too perfect.

As Sarah bobbed up and down his shaft, Harm felt orgasm approaching. He held off, but finally, as she moved to hold just his head in her mouth, he shot his load. Moaning loudly into the noise that surrounded them all, he pumped gently into her mouth and he emptied himself. Sarah, after feeling the hot gush, swallowed and looked up into his eyes.

Bud and Harriet had collapsed back onto their web seats, just in time to see the final act between Harm and Sarah. As Sarah continued to suck gently at his now-softening cock, the two looked into each other's eyes and seemed to come to an unspoken understanding – this was the first time, but it would not be the last.

Hours later, after mid-air refueling a couple of times, the C-130 lumbered to a halt on the tarmac on Hawaii. Webb, finally wakened from his deep, yet fitful sleep, was the last off the aircraft. Looking at the group gathered around him, he announced, "Well, I slept like shit. Did I miss anything?"