Jamie and Tina's Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
Jamie and Tina let their guards down.
1.2k words
4.42
8.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

By the time Tina Lee showed up, I had already made myself very comfortable, and I had no idea who was knocking on my door, why they were knocking, or if I even wanted to answer, but believe me, I was pleasantly surprised when Tina Lee with her sweet southern voice answered on the other side of the door.

I had to ask her if she was comfortable with me in my boxers, but of course, her being a lady, wanted me to be dressed, but hey, you can't blame a guy for trying.

So once I put my jeans back on, and let her in, she sat across the room, and I stretched out Indian style on the bed, and we watched some TV, and just chatted more about our backgrounds, and got to know more of our likes and dislikes.

The deeper we got into it, the more you could feel the energy in the room heating up, and the tension thickening, but of course, neither one of us talked about that.

We continued to stay apart from each other for at least an hour and a half, but then, I don't know if something clicked, or changed, or if we just got tired of it, but I guess we both decided to take a chance.

I told her about how my shoulders were aching from the long hard day, and she wanted to help ease my pains with her expert hands, being that she has studied massage therapy over the years, and by this time, I had no problem letting her.

So she called me over to her, and like a gentleman under a spell, I walked over to her, taking a seat in front of her, so that the shoulder massage could commence.

She focused on the tension in my shoulders and neck, and taking the knots out with her strong hands.

That was one thing I noticed right away, was the strength in her hands, and how she eased my tension, without hurting me.

Feeling Tina Lee working her hands over my shoulders into my neck, and into my shoulder blades, felt wonderful, and showing me specific stretches which I could do to ease tension, allowed for the knots to be released, and for my upper body to relax.

This must have continued for 15 – 20 minutes, and before I fell asleep, I had to switch roles, so that I was doing the massaging, this way I had something to focus on.

The same way she massaged me, I massaged her, shoulders, arms, shoulder blades, and neck, and she started to turn into a puddle right there in front of me, and I enjoyed watching it happen.

The problem was, I could feel the soft flesh of her neck, and my night time predatory instinct was starting to kick in, so I knew I needed to be very careful.

Once I gave her the same 15 – 20 minutes she provided to me, I was going to give her more, with a foot rub, or a full back rub, but she wouldn't let me, because she felt like after walking all day, and being out all day, she didn't want me to have access to her feet, so she fought against me, and we wrestled for a couple of minutes, and it was nice, and before it was all said and done, I ended up leaning back in the chair, with her laying back in my arms, with her head laying back on my chest, and my arms wrapped around her.

I couldn't have asked for a better position to be close to her, because from this position we truly got much more intimate, we whispered to each other instead of talked, we nuzzled and nibbled, and here is where I explained to her that I did have a girlfriend and how serious the problems were that we were having.

It was at that point where she shared that she had a teenage daughter, and I was kind of in shock for a moment, and didn't know what to say.

She and I had some hurdles to leap, but was this an alarm bell, was there being a ten year age difference between us an alarm bell, and my brain was saying yes, run as fast as you can, but my heart was so full of love and joy, that I wanted to hold on tight.

I felt the connection between us getting even stronger after explaining what the problems were, and how I felt, because it was like I needed to just say them out loud to someone, and Tina held me close, and just simply stated:

"Don't do something you're going to regret."

My heart swelled with admiration for this woman who I barely knew at that point, because she respected me enough to know that she had a connection, that we both were feeling the same things, yet she understood the reality of what was happening.

That night I held on to her for as long as I could, and we nuzzled and nibbled for a while longer, before we both realized that we were going to have to be up in the morning.

Before she left that night, I pulled her to me, and proudly claimed that there was something I wanted to do all evening, and I pulled her to me, and kissed her slowly, and with passion, wrapping her in my arms.

Her lips were smaller than mine, but soft, and as she wrapped her arms around me, we stayed in that moment for what seemed like an eternity, but ended way too quickly.

As we broke away from each other, the passion level was through the roof, and we both knew, but we didn't want to lose the energy which the kiss shot through us.

We stood there holding hands, staring into each others eyes, and then she stroked my cheek with her finger tips, as if to calm my nerves.

I brushed her lips with the pad of my thumb, and we both again stared off into space for a moment, but then she started to walk away, and my heart screamed out to her, but as much as my body was on fire, my heart was screaming for the connection, I knew as a gentleman, as a man, I understood it to be the right thing to do.

As she walked toward the door, she turned back to me, and stroked down the left side of my face, and down my neck with a finger tip, and it sent electric bolts through me like you wouldn't believe.

My body shut down for a second, I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't react, and for the first time within that entire evening, I felt like I had given up control, as if she was the one in control of what was to happen next, and I was the puddle in her hands.

Thank my lucky stars, all she did was give me the sweetest most sensual goodnight voice, as she turned and walked away, and I was left standing there, to wonder yet again, would I ever see her again.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers