Jan the Whore

Story Info
Two girls has fun with two brothers.
820 words
3.26
38.8k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doom333
doom333
34 Followers

Jan was a very sexy girl but not the type of girl to stand out instantly. She stood 5'6 and weighed 130 lbs. Her tits were a C cup. Her ass was large but tight. She had long dirty blonde hair that framed an incredibly cute face.

Jan met Don at the bar. He was there with his brother Taylor. Don was 5'7 and 140 lbs. He was best described as plain. Taylor was 5'10, 170 lbs, and was much better looking than his brother. Jan struck up a conversation with Don and they hit it off right away. As the night went on and she got drunker they started to get along even better.

She went back to their place and fucked Don while Taylor fucked another girl in the other room. Don dick was small only about four inches. The sex was pretty boring for her. Don just pumped away on her missionary style. He came very fast only lasting five minutes or so. They started seeing each other pretty regularly after that.

About a month later Taylor was complaining that he hadn't gotten laid in weeks.

Don said "Jan why don't you go into Taylor's room and suck his dick."

She laughed at this thinking he was joking. She could see by the look on his face that he wasn't. Her mind was racing. She had wanted Taylor since the night they met but he was with another girl at the bar that first night. She didn't really care about losing Don as he was a pretty mediocre lay anyway.

"How bout it Taylor would you like that?" she asked playfully in case this was a joke she wanted to be able to play it off.

"Hell yeah. Some head would be awesome," Taylor responded. He was dead serious.

So she went with Taylor into his room. He sat on his bed and pulled out his cock. His dick was bigger than Don's but still small at five inches. She kneeled in front of him and took his already hard member into her mouth. She had given many blow jobs in her life to dozens of guys and was pretty good at it. This didn't matter to Taylor he grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth with no remorse. She began gagging but quickly adjusted her breathing to the rhythm of his cock going in and out of her throat. Still if he had lasted longer than a few minutes she would have had to stop. Instead he sent a huge wad of cum down her throat. He kept his dick in her mouth as it softened making sure she got ever drop of his cum. After he finished they went back into the living room.

Don asked her "You like it?"

She just nodded. Taylor sat down and started watching TV like nothing had happened. Don took her by the hand to his room where he fucked her ass. Since about a week after they started dating he took to fucking her ass more than her pussy. He was ramming her so hard that if he had even an average sized dick it would have torn her apart. As it was she was able to enjoy it immensely.

Jan had been trying anal since she was a teenager. With most guys she wouldn't let them do it. The few she did she found it pleasurable but often painful. The first time Don tried she let him. Jan figured at the very least it might spice up their bland sex life. That's exactly what it did. Don's little cock was the perfect size for her tight asshole. She often came with his cock in her ass and tonight was no different. She let out one giant screaming orgasm just as he shot his cum as deep into her ass as his tiny prick would reach.

After that night she and Taylor would fool around on a regular basis. Don was ok with it as long as it was just oral. Often Don would watch as she blew his brother. Sometimes it would turn into a threesome where he would bang her from behind, mostly up the ass, while his brother fucked her face.

One night she blew them both as one after the other. As she was blowing one the other would watch. She felt so hot. She loved having the focus of two guys on her. She also loved them both shooting their wads into her waiting mouth.

This was something she had always loved. Not just having guys cum in her mouth but just making guys cum. She loved the power that came along with it. This was her first group of experiences with multiple men and it would change her life forever. And it was just the start of the fun she would have with Don, Taylor, and their friends.

doom333
doom333
34 Followers