Jason's Hooker

Story Info
A salesman finds love.
9.7k words
4.76
68k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working with this technology firm about 6 months after graduating from the university. Traveling from one state to another wasn't my idea of a 'plum' position, but the job certainly paid well. I was currently on a 2 month road trip and since all of the locations were close, the company provided a car. My responsibilities were to provide expert technical support for our company's products and training the customer how to use them. When I'd first applied for this position, it had been my understanding someone else would setup the itinerary for my travels but it didn't work out that way. It was up to me. And one thing I'd learned, my skills were technical, not clerical. I hated making appointments and doing correspondence, it was a drag. Staff at the home office knew I hated calling customers to setup meetings. Writing letters and doing scheduling was absolutely the last thing I wanted to do. A couple of times I had procrastinated and my calendar was messed up; I'd missed out on an important appointment. Anyway, I was headed to the next stop and had been driving for more than 6 hours. The hour was late so I grabbed a quick bite from a fast food place before checking into a motel room. I took a shower and prepared to turn in after checking my email.

A knock on the door got me to wonder what the motel wanted to talk to me about. Mentally, while walking to the door, I went over the registration process, but couldn't remember any irregularities. I opened the door and stood looking at a girl who was skinny, dirty and very cold. She had a large bruise on her left cheek; hair was bleached blonde, very dirty and unkempt. She had long boney legs and knobby knees making her seem out of proportion. She was not ugly, just not very pretty.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

She was a hooker. I looked her over noticing the skimpy outfit showing lots of cleavage.

"Not tonight, honey."

"But your boss asked me to come by?"

That was a lie and my expression told, I knew she wasn't telling the truth.

"Can't you come up with a better line than that? My boss is a woman who doesn't like call-girls."

"Could I come in anyway?" She pleaded, shivering so hard her whole body shook.

I wasn't in the mood and said "No" closing the door. She was quick, had her shoe firmly wedged, holding it open and I saw abject fear in her eyes. She was terrified.

"He'll beat me."

I assumed she was talking about her pimp and right then I could care less.

"Lady, I'll beat you if that shoe isn't removed from the door. So go hawk your body elsewhere."

"Please let me in." she pleaded in desperation.

"And if I let you in I'll have to pay."

"Please let me in!" she cried, almost in tears.

We stood looking at each other, her chin quivering rapidly, her arms wrapped around herself trying to stay warm, and I couldn't give a damn about her. Still, she was determined to get inside at any cost.

I wanted nothing to do with this woman, and she could go 'jump in the river' for all I cared. My intent was to open the door slightly, forcefully remove her foot and slam it shut again. Instead she quietly pleaded, "Please help me?" as the door was moving open. My actions were stopped in mid-motion and I was looking into her eyes; reminding me of Glenda.

Years ago, back home, my sister and I were playing in the hay loft and as siblings sometimes do, we got into a pushing match. Being older and bigger, the advantage was mine. Giving her a shove, she stepped backwards, slipped and fell over the edge of the mow. Her hands grasped a loose board and she hung from a 20 foot drop, her brown eyes were wide in fear and she pleaded softly, "Please help me." I pulled her to safety that day, but it was the quiet 'look' of desperation which I remember most.

This girl standing in the doorway to my motel room, had the same pleading look as Glenda. The door, almost on its own, continued to swing open, inviting her in. Her quick reflexes took the advantage and she stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Immediately she was back into character.

"What do you want to do tonight? I'm capable of most anything, perhaps we could spend the whole night together." She spoke seductively.

"Ma'am, I'm not interested in spending the night with you. I would really like you to leave now."

Not taking my hint, she rattled off a smaller rate, hoping to get some business from me. She stood by the door looking around, looking frightened and very unsure of herself. This girl was playing the character and trying to act like a tough street wise woman, regardless, I continued to see Glenda's plea in her eyes. Fear, uncertainty, and insecurity were evident, and whether she knew it or not, I saw in her face a request for help; she didn't want to be here, she didn't want to be a hooker, but she had no other options.

Because of the 'Glenda look' I was going to offer her another option, but first she needed to think there was no other chance. "Strip." I ordered as I walked away.

She turned around with her back to me as she removed her clothes. This was certainly not in character of a prostitute. Her clothes came off quickly enough and she slowly turned around while working hard to not hide herself. She was still shaking from the cold, plus she was quite dirty.

"Go take a hot shower!"

Looking around uncertainly she went to the bathroom and started the shower. Closing the shower curtain she began to wash.

I sat on the counter in the bathroom. "What's your name?"

"Melanie."

"Where are you from?"

"Around here" she lied.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"I want you to fuck me" she lied again. She was offering herself, but didn't really want to do it.

Turning off the water she pulled the curtain back, dripping wet. Her hair was a mess, she still looked dirty and her shivering hadn't stopped.

"Melanie, take another shower. Clean up good, wash your hair, and get warm. Then dry off and come out to the other room."

I left her there and went to rest on the bed. This wasn't good. I was tired and certainly didn't want this girl. What was I even thinking?

Finishing up, she came out with a towel around her and using another one to dry her hair. I motioned for her to come to the bed. She lay down, opened the towel, spread her legs and waited. I just looked at her and shook my head.

"You don't like … want to fuck me?" She asked.

I looked her over and saw all the bruises. They were on her arms, legs, back and then that big one on her face.

"Melanie, I don't want to use you tonight. Maybe you should just leave."

The fear returned to her eyes, "He'll beat me if I don't bring any money"

I knew right then I needed some answers fast. While sitting I pulled back the covers and motioned for her to get under. She slid in, watching me and wondering what I would be doing. I simply observed her.

"Melanie, I am going to ask some questions and here are the rules. 1) You have to answer all questions completely. 2) You have to tell the truth, no lying. Okay?"

She shook her head 'yes'.

One more thing, if I even THINK that you're lying, you'll immediately leave this room and I will lock the door behind you. If you lie or don't give a complete answer, you'll be left on your own and with whatever you are afraid of. Do you agree? If not, you can leave"

She looked at the door, and then looked at me. Again she looked at the door and back to me. I simply waited until she shook her head 'yes'.

"What is your name?"

"Melanie."

I waited.

"Melanie Jenkins."

I again waited.

"Melanie Samantha Jenkins."

"Okay, now you understand, I want complete answers. How old are you?

"18 years."

"Are you doing drugs?" I didn't see any indications but asked anyway.

"No way" she looked shocked at the idea. I believed her.

"Where did you grow up?"

"KC, Kansas City"

"Who's waiting for you outside?"

The fear returned to her face and eyes. She looked at the door, then at me and I waited.

"Louis"

I waited.

"Look I don't know his last name. He didn't tell me." She screamed. "I DON'T KNOW."

The fear remained in her eyes, fearing I'd put her out the door.

My questions continued and I learned she was expected to perform sexual acts with any customers she could get. She was to turn all money over to Louis. If it wasn't what he was expecting or not as much as he wanted, he'd beat her. That is probably where those bruises on her face and body came from, although she didn't say that.

She'd been with Louis about 4 weeks and before that, she was a run-away going from place to place. She'd slept in parks and it was there, Louis found her. He had tricked her into this life of prostitution. She'd been turning tricks with travelers and handing the money over to him. In my own thinking if she didn't get out of his control now, she'd soon become a junkie. I wanted to try to sleep on my idea, before telling her.

"You'll be spending the night here, so get some sleep."

She just rolled over and was asleep within a few minutes. She was exhausted. I spent the next hour thinking through a plan to get her away. She'd need to make some choices. What I didn't know was whether I could trust her but I'd have to find out.

When I woke the next morning, she'd already used the bathroom, the shower, and had dressed. Her 'acting face' was back on and she pretended she was a prostitute again. "I want my money so I can go."

"In a minute. I have an offer, you get to decide. I'll give you a chance to get away from Louis if you'll come with me"

"Yeah right. I become your sex toy instead of his."

"No. Here is the deal. You come with me today and I'll arrange it so you get away from him. I'll get you something to eat and some other clothes. OR you can leave right now without your pay and go back to him?"

That same fear sprang back into her eyes. She was deathly afraid of him.

"Yeah and what happens after today?"

"You'll then get a second choice. 1) I'll drop you anywhere along my route to the next job, plus I'll pay you for your time last night. You'd be free and on your own again. OR 2) you can travel with me and become a secretary."

"You gonna pay me for being your secretary or do I just become your sex kitten and cuddle up with you at nights?"

"If you learn the job properly, I'll pay you. However, at any point you can leave, if you want, no questions asked. To get paid, you have to learn the position and do the work. During the training period I'll give you food, a bed to sleep in and clothes to wear. But," and I emphasize this, "I expect you to learn the work, not just come along for the ride."

"And if I want to leave, I walk away?"

"That's right. I'd prefer you tell me before you leave, but you can walk away, not saying anything."

"Then I choose the secretary bit. How do I get away?"

I told her and she stood back, waiting. I packed my suitcase, shaving kit, checked the room again and then we went to the car. As we climbed in I observed someone at the far end of the parking lot, intently watching. I ignored him, drove to the motel office to pay, and getting out I see this man walking towards us. Suspecting that this was Louis, I instructed Melanie to not unlock the door for anyone. Leaving her alone, I went inside.

Coming back, this guy was pounding on the window and yelling at Melanie to open the door; which she refused. While he was focused on Melanie, I quickly unlocked my door, slid in and locked it again. As I drove away, he was yelling, "She's mine. You better bring her back. I'll get you for this!" Melanie had her feet pulled up on the seat with her face and hands on her knees in a defensive posture.

The car moves into traffic, I see Melanie shaking with fear, turn to watch Louis grow smaller with distance, running in and out of traffic; then disappearing behind a line of cars. I drove for another 30 minutes and stopped to get some fast food. Inside we ordered breakfast. When we sat down she gobbled down her portion within two minutes; she was starving. I slid my food across to her and indicated for her to eat, which she did.

"Do you want more?"

"Um hum." mumbling with her mouth full.

At the counter I placed an identical order and returning to the table she'd finished the original order and started on the new one. She ate more slowly and gave me a chance to eat my breakfast. "Do you believe Louis'll come after you?"

"If he knows where to find me. He does have your license number and will get your name from the motel manager." she replied. "But you can take me far away, won't you?"

"Yes, I will."

"What's your name?"

"Jason"

She looked at me, waiting.

I grinned, "Jason Robert Pollard."

"What's a secretary do?"

I explained a few of the responsibilities, to keep a list of contacts, a schedule of appointments, make phone calls, write letters, and things like that.

"I dunna know how to do any of that."

"If you're willing to learn, I'll teach you. Something else, use proper English. When you speak, don't use slang. Can you try to do that?"

"How do I do that?"

"Listen to the words that I speak or the words of the folks I talk to."

"Are you gonna try to fuck me?"

I just shook my head. "Melanie, no I won't. So how would you say that same sentence in a better way?"

"I dunno?"

I waited and she thought.

"I guess 'Are you wanting to have sex with me?'. Is that better?"

"That is much better. Think of your words before you speak. You need to speak correctly. Enough of that. Are you finished eating?"

She nodded.

We left that place and I took her to one of those places that sells donated clothing. I told her to pick out anything she wanted as long as it was not revealing. She looked around and came back with a blouse and pair of slacks.

"You want only one change of clothes? Go look for a change for every day of the week, a couple of sweaters, coat, and some shoes. Some of the items can be casual but find some nice dress up items too."

Her eyes opened wide and she returned to the racks to add to her selections. The stack of items grew quickly and when she'd finished, I paid at the checkout. Melanie requested and received permission to change into one of the new outfits. Her whole appearance altered upon her exit from the dressing room, she looked different, but more importantly, she acted different.

A complete makeover was next; her hair was cut to shoulder length, dyed to its natural color, and then styled. When makeup was applied, she was looking like a young woman instead of someone who turns tricks.

By now it was almost noon. I took her to a restaurant and we ate lunch; again she ate a lot. Although she didn't complain about being hungry, she was famished. After lunch we headed for the open road. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"To my next appointment. I have to be there by tomorrow morning."

It took over 4 hours to reach our destination and she chatted about many things while I drove. She liked the clothes I got her, and she'd never had so many things. Even as a child she was limited with clothes. She talked about her home as a child and some of her early friends. She avoided mentioning her teen years. I would learn later that living with her mom and the men she brought home was hard on her. That's why she'd run away.

We reached the town and I took us to a very nice restaurant for supper. I don't think she had been in one and she kept watching the people and looking at the decorations. She ate a lot but not nearly as voraciously as before.

Checking into a motel later caused her to doubt what I had told her earlier. "Is this when you're gonna fu.. er have sex with me?"

"Melanie, I told you before, No I am not planning to have sex with you. My company only allows me one room at motels. I am not able to rent two. There are two beds, you take one and I'll take the other. Besides, I want to show you my contact list and calendar."

She didn't say anything but watched closely. After getting settled I showed her my laptop with the list of names and schedule. I allowed her to look it over while I took a shower. Afterwards she showered, the bathroom door was closed and propriety maintained. She selected one bed and I took the other. We both turned in and went to sleep.

The next morning was uneventful. We got up, got dressed and had breakfast. My meeting with the client was next and I gave her the option to come along or stay in the motel room. She chose to stay. I knew this would be a chance for her to leave and told her as much. She could leave if she wanted, but I prefer she stayed and anything I had bought for her was hers. She just looked at me, giving no indication what she might decide.

I completed my business in the middle of the afternoon and returning to the room, she was gone the clothes were gone. I was disappointed but it was her option. I lay down for a short nap before going to eat.

When I woke she was sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. I smiled back. "I thought you left?"

"I did, but came back. You've been nice and no one's treated me with kindness. I've been running from things, from people. It would be good not to run. Can I stay?"

"Absolutely"

She hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thank you"

For two months we traveled, visiting customers as I provided the technical expertise and training for our products. Through my meetings, appointments, and presentations, Melanie quickly picked up on the use of the contact list and how to organize the calendar. She pointed out a conflict which saved me from making a costly blunder and another time she caught a mistake in a client's address. She was sharp and was learning things nicely.

At the end of this trip, we returned to the home office. She was talkative as we rode in the car, I enjoyed listening as she shared of places she'd visited, things she'd seen, and stuff she'd done. She was sensitive to others and had a heart of gold; she just hadn't been given a chance to develop it. Melanie's mind was sharp and she adsorbed information like a sponge.

We arrived back in town on Tuesday and went straight to my apartment. Settling in, I gave her the bed while I took the couch. Melanie was a nice kid and when I looked into her brown eyes, I'd see Glenda, my younger sister. The following day we went to the office and I introduced her to the staff. One of the gals showed Melanie around and familiarized her with our computer system; at least the parts she'd be working on.

Another lady spoke from her desk, "It's about time you got a secretary, Jason. Where did you find her?"

Before I could answer, Melanie piped up. "We bumped into each other one evening on the trip. I needed some money, he needed help and since I wasn't tied down, I agreed to travel with him. Jason's been the perfect gentleman."

The office gals knew I hated secretarial duties, so maybe Melanie could set me straight. I left her with them and met with my supervisor.

It was close to 3pm when I finished up and went looking for Melanie. I found her deeply engrossed with a computer program used for our database. The other staff was helping her and she was a quick student. I tapped her on the shoulder. "We need to go to HR to fill out employment forms."

The remainder of the afternoon we worked on paper work, filling in little boxes with her information and signing documents. Upon completion she asked, "Do I work here?"

"Yes"

"And I get a paycheck?"

"Yes"

She just giggled "I've never had a real job before."

We returned to my apartment to clean up for supper. While examining my appointment calendar she reminded me, this Friday was the company's Presidential Banquet, a dress up event. Slowly it dawned on me, now that Melanie was an employee she'd be expected to attend and she didn't have the appropriate attire. "You'll need to get dress. You're invited too." She got excited; she'd never been to a gala event.