Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II Ch. 05

Story Info
Are Ta'tan'ia's collar, cuffs, and chastity belt permenant?
6.6k words
4.6
22.4k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II

To Kani's utter horror, her blade hit some sort of armor, jarring her wounded shoulder painfully. The blade deflected off to the side, and she dropped her hand towards the ground.

Beskar! she realized as he fired again.

This bolt hit her in the chest. Kani felt an intense fire—worse than the one in her shoulder or stomach. She couldn't take a breath. She didn't even feel the next bolt hitting her chest again. Kani knew she only had a few seconds to live.

She swung her arm up in a slash and was somewhat surprised to see that it was still holding her lightsaber. As another blaster bolt hit her, she watched the end of the blade cross his face, leaving a massive gash just above his mouth. Her arm continued its arc, causing her body to twist. Another blaster bolt hit her side.

Kani fell to the ground and watched her lightsaber roll away. Then she saw the human—Mandalorian she assumed—fall lifelessly in front of her. She looked into the gash from her lightsaber, and saw that she had nearly decapitated him. The last thing Kani saw was one of her Noghri protectors—Er-kzaim, she thought—limping towards her, covered in blood.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 5 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"This is Madhi Vaandt on location in the Uscru Entertainment District on Coruscant," the Devaronian holojournalist recited professionally. "Nearly two dozen people are dead after an appalling attack by Mandalorian terrorists. Among the dead are Jedi Knight Kani Asari, an unidentified Noghri believed to be her bodyguard, holojournalist Javis Tyrr, an observer appointed by the Galactic Alliance to follow Jedi Asari, six children, and five Mandalorian attackers that are believed to be part of the group that has been hiding out near the Jedi Temple for the past several months."

The holocamera swept across the horrific scene. All of the bodies had been covered, and the police were going over the area for evidence. After a few moments, the holocamera went back to the somber young holojournalist, and the five centimeter wide durasteel comlink on her left wrist.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Kyp watched the holonews in stunned silence. Kani dead. Polbehr Hakh'khar dead. Javis Tyrr dead. Er-kzaim Hakh'khar barely walking. Over a dozen other people—including three children—dead. Five of Daala's Mando scumbags dead. At least there was no way Daala could keep the Mandos a secret anymore. Currently Madhi Vaandt was blasting the news all over the HoloNet. She even had footage of dozens of the Mandos in a couple of their old staging areas, in full armor. Kyp wondered if Ta'tan'ia had known about that footage.

Apparently Madhi had happened to be at the restaurant that Kani and Javis had been heading for. She was on the HoloNet almost before the security forces and fire and rescue had even arrived.

"Daala has to go," Master Sebatyne said from the chair next to him. "She's crossed the line."

"Frakk," Kyp said in disbelief. "Frakk. We've got to get Ta'tan'ia out first."

"Or during," Master Octa Ramis said, tapping her nails on the table.

Kyp gave her a sharp look. "We will not conduct a coup," he said. "At least not today," he added. "We need to consult Master Skywalker first. Make sure we don't interfere with his plans."

The other Jedi Masters that were present nodded their heads in agreement. Master Katarn had secretly led a group of Knights off-planet to fight slavery. Master Horn was still on vacation on Bastion, and Master Skywalker was still exiled. Currently Master Cilghal was in the clinic, attending to Er-kzaim, who had insisted on giving her report before allowing herself to be treated.

From that report they had learned of the ysalamiri on the hoversled, and the two Mandos across the way, one of which had escaped. Er-kzaim had also told them that she thought Javis Tyrr was the primary target, not Kani.

At least six Mandos had been involved in the attack. Er-kzaim had killed two that were on the promenade that were working their way towards Kani and Javis. Polbehr had killed another on the promenade, as well as the one that launched the rocket. Kani had killed the one that had killed Polbehr while she was taking out the rocket launcher. The sixth Mando, who was also on the opposite promenade, had gotten away. Er-kzaim believed he was the one controlling the hover sled with the ysalamiri on it.

Somehow all of the surveillance holocams in the area had mysteriously malfunctioned a couple of minutes before the attack. Javis Tyrr however, had turned on a hand held one just before had had been shot. Er-kzaim had retrieved it, and Kani's lightsaber, and brought both back to the Temple. The holocam had been knocked to the ground, but it still provided some interesting footage. It also seemed to indicate that Javis had been the primary target.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"What the Frakk happened Belok!?" Chief Daala demanded as soon as the hologram appeared in front of her. "You were supposed to kill the holojournalist and the Jedi, not blow up half of Coruscant!"

"Things got out of hand, Your Excellency," the Mandalorian General replied with a shrug. "The Noghri bodyguards were more difficult than we'd anticipated, so we had to fire one little rocket."

Chief Daala stared at him incredulously. "I told you the little vape-bait had Noghri with her. What did you think they were there for, decoration!?"

"Frakk, Your Excellency," Belok Rhal replied with a hint of anger. "I lost five of my people playing assassin for you."

"Look, the Senate is pitching a fit," Chief Daala said, ignoring him. "Withdraw all of your Forces to their back-up positions. And keep them hidden."

Belok shook his head. "These are our third positions. We won't be able to attack the Jedi Temple as effectively from them."

"This is just temporary, until I get things back under control," Chief Daala responded with a nod. "Just stay out of sight. I need to be able to deny everything."

"Understood, Your Excellency," he answered with a sigh.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia awoke to someone pulling on her durasteel head harness. She quickly realized they were pulling her out of the cage. As she obediently crawled out, she felt the cuffs on her wrists, biceps, and ankles restrict her movement. The familiar feeling of her tracking collar around her neck, chrono and comlink on her wrists, and chastity belt as she woke up never failed to send a jolt of pleasure through her. The ankle shackles, bicep cuffs, gag, and ballet heels only added to her arousal.

"DJ, wake up," Chief Daala said as the Twi'lek emerged from the cage.

Ta'tan'ia had passed out after at least a dozen orgasms. She was still cuffed, gagged, and without the Force. "Mmmhh" she grunted through her gag, and twisted in her shackles.

"Come on DJ," Chief Daala told her. "I need your help."

Ta'tan'ia had never heard Chief Daala say that she needed her help. She also couldn't believe how sore—and tired—she was. She had never felt like this after spending a night in bondage. At least she guessed it was a night, she had no idea how long she had been cuffed, gagged, plugged, and caged. She was sure it had been at least a few hours though.

Chief Daala began unlocking the maglocks connecting her gag to her durasteel head harness. Ta'tan'ia obediently held still while she undid the straps. Finally, she pulled the synthrubber cock gag out with a 'plop.'

Ta'tan'ia immediately began working her nearly numb jaw. She wasn't used to waking up without the Force. "Thank you, Your Excellency," she told her as she took a step away.

"I've got some bad news for you DJ," Chief Daala told her as she unlocked her wrist and bicep cuffs with the remote in her hand. "There was an accident last night."

Ta'tan'ia didn't like the sound of that one bit. She pulled her arms apart as she started to get the feeling back in her jaw.

"More than a dozen people were killed. Jedi Kani Asari and that holojournalist Javis Tyrr were among them," she told her. "I need you to get dressed and help me deal with Master Durron and the holojournalist and Senators and such."

Ta'tan'ia stared at her in absolute shock. She couldn't believe what she had just told her. Kani—dead! And Chief Daala wanted her to help her deal with the kriffing holojournalists!

"What, Your Excellency!?" Ta'tan'ia asked her after several seconds. "Kani's dead!?"

Chief Daala gave her a sympathetic frown. "Yes DJ," she answered softly. "I'm very sorry that it happened. I know how fond you were of her."

Ta'tan'ia knew Chief Daala was a gifted liar. Even with the Force, she couldn't always read her. Most of the time, she didn't try, she simply chose to trust her Chief of State. Ta'tan'ia took a deep breath—as deep as she could with her corset. She just couldn't be sure what was really going on.

"What happened, Your Excellency?" she asked, carefully climbing to her feet in the ballet heels and beskar ankle shackles.

Chief Daala regarded her a moment. "Some of the Mandalorians I've retained acted on their own," she said. "I've told Belok Rhal to deal with the lone survivor, and ordered the rest of them to leave Coruscant."

Ta'tan'ia had no idea how much of that was the truth, past theMandos killed Kani. She glanced down at her chrono, and saw that it was just past oh-one-hundred. She had been caged, gagged, and shackled for a little over four hours.

"Yes, Your Excellency," she replied obediently. "I assume Master Durron knows about Kani?" she asked as she began shuffling away from the ysalamir next to the cage.

"Of course he does," Chief Daala told her. "I tried to express my sympathies, but he seemed determined to place the blame on me."

Ta'tan'ia hated not being able to feel the Force. It made it much harder for her to sense the truth. She really wanted to be with Master Durron and the other Jedi anyway—especially at a time like this.

"Get dressed, and report to my office, and I'll allow you to explain to him that I didn't want this to happen," Chief Daala said. "He is on the way."

Ta'tan'ia wasn't sure how true that was, but she hoped it was. At least there were no ysalamiri in the Chief of State's office.

Chief Daala unlocked Ta'tan'ia's ankle shackles, ballet heels, and chastity belt. Ta'tan'ia quickly cleaned herself in the 'fresher, then locked the chastity belt back into place, without the dildo and butt plug. When she came out, Chief Daala was gone. Ta'tan'ia promptly tried to comm Master Durron, only to discover that her comlink wouldn't allow her to contact him; or any of the other Jedi either. Ta'tan'ia sighed, and started picking up the restraints and other things Chief Daala had used on her.

A few moments later, Ta'tan'ia realized her bicep cuffs were still locked on. She started to comm Chief Daala, but quickly decided not to. Her uniform would cover the bicep cuffs, and they didn't bother her anyway.

Ta'tan'ia quickly cleaned up the restraints and stuff, and put them away. There was a fresh ProCorps-style uniform for her on the bed. Ta'tan'ia used the 'fresher, got dressed, and headed for the Chief of State's offices.

As soon as she got out of the range of the ysalamiri, Ta'tan'ia felt the Force flow through her again. It felt amazingly . . . refreshing. She almost forgot about Kani, for a brief moment. Even from kilometers away, she could sense her fellow Jedi's sadness. She reached out to them with the Force, to reassure them she was okay.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia found Chief Daala's offices abuzz with activity. There were several dozen Senators and holojournalists harassing Desha Lor in the reception area. Only a squad of security officers, backed-up by a quartet of YVH droids stopped them from entering Chief Daala's actual office. Ta'tan'ia nodded sympathetically at Desha Lor, then went into Chief Daala's office. Wynn Dorvan was there of course, along with a few more of Chief Daala's top advisors, and a double handful of her closest Senatorial allies.

Within an hour and a half, Chief Daala had released an official statement condemning the attack, and expressing her condolences to all of the victim's families. She also pointed out that she had Galactic Alliance security officers guarding the Jedi Temple to protect the Jedi from their numerous enemies. She then said that she would be reviewing the security procedures for all Jedi. Last of all, Chief Daala suggested that the Jedi should stay in the Temple until further notice; for their safety, and the safety of others.

Even Ta'tan'ia was surprised at that last part. Wynn Dorvan, her Chief of Staff, tried to talk Chief Daala out of adding it, but she would have none of it.

A few hours after Ta'tan'ia arrived, Chief Daala reluctantly cleared the last of her staff out of her office so she could meet with the acting Grand Master of the Jedi Order. Ta'tan'ia went out to the reception area to greet him, and was surprised to only find a very harried looking Desha Lor there—along a couple of security officers and a pair of YVH droids. Desha Lor quickly excused herself to use the 'fresher.

Desha Lor promptly asked Ta'tan'ia to cover for her, and hurried to the 'fresher. A couple of minutes after she returned, Chief Daala came out of her office. As she did, Master Durron arrived in the reception area. Ta'tan'ia sighed, she knew Chief Daala had timed that so she couldn't speak to Master Durron alone, even for a moment.

"See that Master Durron and I aren't disturbed, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala instructed her as she turned to go back into her office.

"Yes, Your Excell—"

"Actually," Master Durron interrupted, "I would like her to join us," he said firmly.

Chief Daala stared at him a moment, glanced at Ta'tan'ia, then back to him. "Of course," she answered with a nod. "Desha Lor, please see that we're not disturbed."

"Yes, Your Excellency," the Twi'lek responded obediently.

Chief Daala went to her desk, while Master Durron sat down in one of the guest chairs. Ta'tan'ia glanced at Chief Daala for permission, then sat down in the chair next to him.

"I'm very sorry about Kani, Master Durron," Chief Daala told him. "The Jedi Order has my utmost sympathies."

"You don't really expect me to believe that, do you, Your Excellency?" Kyp replied after a heartbeat. "Those were your Mando thugs shooting a rocket and blasters onto a crowded shopping promenade."

"Master Durron, I assure you, I'm as upset about this as you are," Chief Daala answered. "I did not order anyone to shoot a rocket on Coruscant, especially in the direction of Jedi Asari. The observer I appointed was just a handful of meters away after all."

"Less than a week ago you tried to lock a tracking collar on her again. She refused, and now your Mandos have killed her," Kyp said vehemently.

"Master Durron, I allowed you an audience so I could assure you that I had nothing to do with this heinous act. If all you are going to do is make wild accusations, then you can leave."

Ta'tan'ia could sense Chief Daala was hiding something, even if she wasn't exactly lying outright.

"What about Javis Tyrr, Your Excellency?" she asked softly.

In spite of Chief Daala's skill at hiding her emotions, neither Jedi could miss her reaction through the Force.

"So that's it," Kyp declared. "You had Javis killed, and Kani got caught in the cross fire." Then he paused a moment. "No, you had them both killed, and made it look like Javis got caught in the cross fire." He nodded his head triumphantly. "Makes sense. A lot of people won't care if Mandos kill a Jedi, even if she is just going out to dinner. The Chief of State's Mandalorian mercenaries assassinating a holojournalist who's been critical of her administration on the other hand . . ."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chief Daala replied icily. "And you are dismissed."

Kyp chuckled in response. "We'll see how the Senate feels, and the holojournalists," he said as he stood up. "The ones still alive anyway." Then he paused a moment. "Oh, and Ta'tan'ia is coming with me. She's not safe here either."

"She's not going anywhere," Chief Daala spat out. Then she paused, and took a deep breath. "I assure you Master Durron, Ta'tan'ia is perfectly safe with me," she said a lot more diplomatically. "Besides, didn't you agree that she could stay here until D—Syal returned from vacation?"

Kyp snorted in derision. "And you agreed to defend the Galactic Alliance and all its citizens, not help the Empire turn them into brainwashed sex-slaves," he said. "Or assassinate them for criticizing your policies."

"Ta'tan'ia is staying with me, and that's final," Chief Daala stated firmly. "Now Master Durron, I suggest you leave, before I have an YVH droid escort you out."

"Your Excellency, are you saying that you are keeping her against her will?" Kyp asked her pointedly.

"Of course not," Chief Daala answered. "You're the one trying to force her to leave."

Suddenly both of them were looking at the purple-skinned Twi'lek Jedi, who was still sitting quietly in her chair.

Ta'tan'ia glanced between two of the most important people in her life. She knew that sooner or later it would come to this. Master Durron would understand if she chose to stay with Chief Daala, and forgive her. Chief Daala . . . wouldn't. Even before Kani's death, Ta'tan'ia knew what choice she would make. She was a Jedi.

"I'd like to go back to the Jedi Temple with Master Durron, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia said, leaning forward. She could sense Master Durron's relief, as well as feel Chief Daala's anger—and sense of betrayal.

"At least for a while, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia added as she stood up, and stepped towards Master Durron. "I'm sorry."

Chief Daala stared at both of them a few tense moments. "So be it," she replied icily. "You are both dismissed."

Ta'tan'ia's eyes lingered on Chief Daala as she followed Master Durron out of the office. Out in the reception area, she told Desha Lor bye, and wished her good luck.

Master Durron remained silent until they reached the security checkpoint. Ta'tan'ia wasn't surprised when he didn't wait to retrieve his lightsaber from the officers. He would have another Jedi keeping it for him, probably just past the checkpoint.

Outside the Executive Building Ta'tan'ia saw Jaina Solo and Master Ramis standing watchfully next to a speeder. Both women were wearing ProCorps style Jedi uniforms with fifteen centimeter wedge-heeled boots. Both had durasteel chronos on their left wrists, and matching comlinks on their right. Jaina was wearing a durasteel collar, while Master Ramis wasn't.

With the Force guiding her, Ta'tan'ia noticed a few more Jedi on speeder bikes spread out nearby. She also suspected that Master Durron had some Noghri along, although they were harder to spot.

Jaina smiled and nodded at Ta'tan'ia as she opened the front passenger door for Master Durron. Master Ramis opened the back one for Ta'tan'ia.

"Thank You Master," Ta'tan'ia said as she climbed in.

"No problem, Ta'tan'ia," Octa Ramis replied with a smile as she climbed in after her.

"Glad you you're back Master," Jaina said to Kyp as he climbed in. "And glad you're with us now," she added, glancing towards Ta'tan'ia as she slid in as well.

"Glad to be back," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile as Jaina closed both doors.

Ta'tan'ia noticed Master Durron's and Jaina's lightsabers mostly out of sight in the center console. She glanced over and saw Master Ramis' in the door console, also mostly out of sight. Ta'tan'ia wondered if Master Durron would try to get the ones out of the display cases in Chief Daala's office.

A couple of moments later Jaina was in the driver's seat, and they were departing. A pair of the speeder bikes went ahead, while two more followed them.

For the first time, Ta'tan'ia felt uneasy with the knowledge that Chief Daala could track her with her collar. She didn't really think she would try to kill the Grand Master of the Jedi Order though. Then again, Ta'tan'ia didn't think she would have Kani killed.

12