Jenna's Purchase

Story Info
A cheerleader is caught shoplifting.
6.7k words
293.9k
172
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
immediate
immediate
51 Followers

Frank had worked as a store security guard for 15 years. He worked hard, and did his best to help the store reduce its losses. Never-the-less, times were tough and the manager had notified him that morning that he was being laid off. Friday was his last day. It was just one more bit of bad news in a year that had proven to be very unfortunate. Frank's wife had left him two months earlier, taking the children with her. His attorney had just informed him that he was going to have to pay nearly half of his income in child support. So it was really the worst possible time for Jenna when Frank noticed her slip a scarf into her purse and head for the door.

He went outside through the employee's entrance and waited for her. As she walked toward the exit, he got a good look at her. She couldn't have been more than seventeen years old. She had shoulder length blonde hair, a cute face, and nice slender legs. On her sweater, part of her cheerleader uniform, Frank admired how her breasts stretched her school name. No doubt she was some spoiled brat, stealing for the thrill of it.

He lit a cigarette and waited. It technically wasn't shoplifting until she left the store, although he could have detained her as soon as she put the item in her purse. She stepped out the door, and wrapped her arms over her chest as she felt the chill.

"Excuse me, young lady," Frank said in his most authoritative voice, "You are going to have to come with me."

Her face immediately fell, she knew she was caught, "I'm sorry, I'm in a big hurry."

"Be that as it may, you will have to come with me to the security office."

"What?" She tried getting angry, "I don't have time for this!"

"Look missy," Frank said sternly, "I know you stole that scarf. Shoplifting is a crime, and if you don't come with me right now, I will call the police."

"What are you talking about?"

Frank reached in and grabbed her purse. "Hey! You can't take that, it's private!" He ignored her, opened the bag and pulled out the scarf.

"You didn't pay for this."

"Oh my God!" It was a pathetic acting job, "I forgot I put that in there. I meant to pay for it really."

"That's not going to work. There is no reason to put anything into your purse when you have two hands. Besides, we have you on video."

"I'll pay for it!" she was pleading now, "I have cash."

"Look, are you going to come with me or do I really have to call the police right now. I assure you things will go much better for you if you cooperate."

"Okay," she said, and followed Frank back inside.

He led her into his office, and closed the door. She sat in a hard wooden chair, and he could tell she was trying not to cry. "Are you going to call my parents?"

"How old are you?"

"I just turned eighteen."

"Well, then you are an adult. I don't have to call your parents. Unfortunately, that also means that you will be treated as an adult by the police."

"I, I thought that you said you wouldn't call the police."

"I haven't made up my mind yet. You see we have a problem. It is my job to stop people from shoplifting. When other customers see you walked out of the store in handcuffs it sends a message."

"Oh God," she started crying now, "They're going to revoke my scholarship to Stanford."

"Stanford? That's impressive. Then you are definitely smart enough to know better."

"I'm so sorry!" tears flowed down her cheeks, "Oh God, can't I please just pay for the scarf and promise not to do it again… This will ruin my whole life."

Frank didn't feel sorry for her. She was obviously a spoiled brat, with a great future in front of her, and she screwed it up by shoplifting a stupid scarf. Maybe a night in jail, some community service, and a couple of years at a local college would show her some perspective.

"Frankly, I'm not very sympathetic."

She looked up at him with a very sad look. "Please?" She pouted her lips. He couldn't believe it. This little brat had probably manipulated every adult in her whole life. What she really needed was some discipline. The idea lingered in his head for a moment, and he came to a decision.

"Listen," he looked her right in the eye, "I will let you go, without having you arrested, if you let me give you a spanking."

"What?" She was shocked. "I don't think so!"

"Look Jenna," he said glancing at her driver's license, "I think you are a spoiled little brat who needs to learn about right and wrong. Either you let me spank you, or you go to jail."

"But, I'm eighteen!"

"Your parents should have done this a long time ago."

"You don't know anything about my parents! You're just a dirty old man. Maybe I'll tell the police you are sexually harassing me!"

"Fine, have it your way. I don't care." He picked up the phone and dialed the number for the police. "Can I speak with detective Phillips?"

Jenna began to panic. No Stanford. Her parents would freak out. They might take her car away from her. She would definitely be kicked off the squad. Ben might even break up with her; they had been fighting a lot lately. And she didn't know if she could handle jail. What if her parents didn't bail her out?

"Wait!" She looked up at him, "I'll do it."

"Do what?" Now he was just fucking with her.

"I'll let you," she stared crying again, "spank me." Frank hung up the phone. He couldn't believe he was going to do this. He hadn't even been with a girl this beautiful when he was her age.

"Come here, Jenna." She stood up slowly, her hands behind her back, obviously frightened. "Turn around." Slowly she turned around. Frank reached up and grabbed her hands, wrapping the scarf around her wrists.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She tried to pull her hands away.

"I don't want you putting your hands in the way."

"I-I won't," she said.

"I know you won't because your hands will be tied. We're going to do this my way, or else we can just call the police. Besides, I thought you liked this scarf."

"Please, I'll be good," she was crying again. However, she stopped struggling. Frank tied the scarf tight around her wrists. She wiggled her hands but she couldn't get free. "It's too tight!"

"Stop complaining. This isn't supposed to be fun for you." He reached out and grabbed her hips pulling her toward him. It was so exciting to touch her like that. "Now bend over." He pulled her down so she was lying across his lap. She whimpered a bit, but didn't complain anymore. She had to be able to feel his cock through his pants, it was hard as steel.

He couldn't believe that this beautiful cheerleader was laying across his lap, hands tied behind her, waiting to be spanked. Her short skirt was barely covering her ass, and he could see now that it was nice and round. Frank lifted the hem up, revealing her bloomers. He grabbed the top of them and began to slowly pull them down.

"WAIT!" Jenna panicked pulling her feet up to try and stop him. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Look, little girl, you agreed to let me spank you. I give spankings bare assed."

"Come on! This is too much."

"I told you, Jenna, we do this my way." She remained tense for a minute, but then slowly put her feet back down. He pulled her bloomers down and stared at her ass. It was perfect. A bright pink thong was tight in her crack, and her cheeks were as nicely tanned as her legs. "You wear a thong bikini don't you?" She didn't answer. He slapped her ass hard. She screamed out loud and struggled to move her hands, but the scarf held them tight. A bright red handprint appeared on her ass. "I asked you a fucking question!"

"God, yes! Yes. I wear a thong bikini. Don't hurt me anymore!"

He slapped her ass four times rapidly, making her scream again. He was glad the security office was in the basement and nearly sound proof. Unless someone was standing right outside the door, they were never going to hear her. She was really crying now. "Oh please stop! Please, I'm so sorry." She lifted her legs again.

"Keep your legs down!" he shouted. She lowered them. He began hitting her again, alternating between ass cheeks. "Count!" He slapped her, leaving his hand on her ass and cupping it.

"One," she said softly. He rubbed her ass with both hands, massaging it. Then he smacked her hard with both hands. "Two!" Again, he caressed her beautiful backside, allowing the suspense to build in her. Then smack! "Three!" He kept smacking her, and rubbing her ass while she counted. By the time she got to thirty she was sobbing uncontrollably and barely able to speak. "P-please. P-p-please s-stop. I'm sorry. I-I-I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. P-please."

"Stand up." Jenna stood up, her panties around her ankles, her ass bright red. He looked at her face; her make up was perfect. He assumed she wore waterproof makeup so she could work up a sweat while cheering. She really was a cute girl, struggling against her bonds.

"Are we done?"

"Oh no, sweet Jenna, I'm just getting started."

"What? You hit me more than thirty times! I've learned my lesson."

"Bend over my desk," Frank opened a drawer and pulled out a wooden ruler. Jenna looked very afraid, thinking about her sore ass. She moved toward the desk but hesitated.

"What is that for?"

"I'm going to spank you with it. My hand is very sore now."

"Please, please, don't…"

"Bend over the desk, Jenna."

"Please! No more."

"Jenna, I'm not going to tell you again!" She flinched at his raised voice, and slowly bent over the top of his desk. He was nearly beside himself. She was so fucking hot bent over like that. He pulled the fabric of her thong to the side.

"No, don't do that!"

He could see her pussy and asshole now, and his cock wanted to play. The pleats of her white skirt contrasted with the bright red of her spanked ass. Frank had never been so horny in his entire life. He raised the ruler high and brought it down hard on her already burning ass.

"OH SHIT!" she screamed. He hit her again. "FUCK! STOP IT!" Again and again. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

"Why should I stop, Jenna? I don't think you've learned your lesson yet."

"I have. I've learned my lesson." He hit her again and again.

"You are a spoiled little brat! You don't care about anyone but yourself."

"Yes. I'm a spoiled brat. I'm so bad. I've learned my lesson." He stopped hitting her. Dark red lines striped her ass now. She was sobbing loudly. "I'm sorry I stole from you. I'm so stupid."

He put the ruler down and began to massage her ass slowly. His cock was really protesting against the fabric of his pants now. Never had he needed release this badly.

"Please don't do that," she said softly, "you're making me uncomfortable." He kept rubbing her gently, but looking down he noticed that her pussy was getting wet. Even though he had spanked her severely, having her ass massaged was getting a physical response.

Jenna couldn't believe it. She was so angry and scared but this man was getting her wet. It was disgusting. This humiliation was too much to bear. At least he had stopped spanking her. At least she would still be going to Stanford. At least he hadn't raped her.

"You are getting turned on by this!" Jenna was glad he couldn't see her face.

"No I'm not!"

"You are! I can see how wet your pussy is!" Frank put a finger on her pussy.

"STOP! NO! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT!" She tried to stand up, but he held her down. "STOP IT!" He moved his hand away, hesitating. Was he really going to do this?

"Jenna, I've decided I can't let you go."

"WHAT!" She was yelling at him now. "You promised! I-I let you…"

"Look, there is video of you stealing. There is video of me detaining you. If you go away free people are going to know I didn't do my job. I'm not getting fired for you."

"But,"

"Look, I'll be straight with you. I wanna fuck you."

"NO!"

"If you let me fuck you. If I can have my way with you, I'll let you go. Even if I get fired it will be worth it."

"NO!"

"Think about it, Jenna. Stanford University or community college? It's a small price to pay don't you think?"

"Please. Oh God. Please don't make me do that."

"Not to mention jail. I wonder if your parents will bail you out or leave you in there for a day or two to teach you a lesson." Jenna suspected the latter. "I wonder what the dykes in there will do to you in your cute little cheerleader uniform?" She thought about it, and shuddered. "It's your choice. But make it quickly!"

"Oh please. Isn't there anything else I can do?"

"Jenna, I want to fuck you so bad. You are so fucking hot, I can't stand it."

"I-I can't…" Frank picked up the phone again and began to dial. "Ok, Ok! Don't turn me in. You can do it."

"Do what?"

"You know what!"

"I want you to say it."

Jenna took a deep breath. She couldn't believe this was happening. "You can have sex with me."

"Look, I don't want to have sex with you," he said mimicking her high voice, "I want to fuck you. Hard." She looked back at him and he saw real fear in her eyes. He didn't know if she had done it before, but he was quite sure she had never been truly fucked. "Say it, Jenna!"

"You are such a bastard!" She pouted for a second, but then, "You can fuck me. Just do it, get it over with!"

He couldn't wait anymore. Pulling his pants down, he released his cock. A full nine inches. Spreading her legs apart, he pushed the head of his cock against her wet pussy hole. Pushing inside of her, she moaned softly. He slid inside further meeting no resistance. "You've done this before, right?" She just moaned again, so he picked up the ruler and slapped her sore ass with it.

"FUCK! Don't do that!"

"Then you better answer me when I talk to you! You've been fucked before, right?"

"Yes. Damn you! I've done it before with my boyfriend." He pushed more of his thick rod insider her, causing her to gasp. She had almost five inches inside.

"Is he a jock?" Six inches.

"Yeah. Football player. If he finds out about this, he'll kill you." She didn't sound so confident.

"I'm not really worried about that," seven inches, "Is he this big?"

"God no!" Jenna's voice was strained, "you're tearing me apart!" She hadn't seen anything yet. Frank shoved the last two inches inside of her. "OW! God, you're so huge!"

"That's a prime piece of meat in you, isn't it?" He pulled almost all the way out and slammed it back inside of her tight hole. She groaned. "Isn't it?"

"Yes." He pounded her pussy again, lifting up on her tied hands until she called out in pain.

"Yes, what?" He was slamming her now, pistoning his cock inside her. His wife's pussy had never been this tight, even on their wedding night. But as hot as she looked, and as smooth as her pussy was, what was really turning him on was controlling her.


"Yes, that's prime meat in me." She sounded so insecure, it was all he could do not to shoot her full of hot cum right then.

"You like it?"

Jenna was hating it. His cock was so huge it was painful. He was old and disgusting. She wished that she was with Ben, kissing softly, making love. But she knew better than to piss off this man who was ravaging her. If he was into this talking dirty shit, then she would play along. The sooner she made him cum, the sooner she could go home and take a shower. "Yes, I like it."

"You like what?"

"I-I like that prime meat in me." God he was really going at it. Jenna had never felt so full in her whole life. Ben had been her first and his thing had seemed big to her. She had no idea that they got this big. The truth was, she didn't really enjoy sex that much, she only allowed Ben to do it because they had been together for two years and she was tired of fighting him off all the time. But now she was really feeling it as Frank continued to put it in her. A warmth was spreading throughout her stomach. She felt like she was going to wet herself. And then suddenly her body was convulsing as she experienced her first orgasm. "OH GOD! OH GOD! AAAAAGH!" This sick bastard was making her come! She tried to stop it, she was so humiliated. She wanted to throw up.

Frank couldn't believe she was cumming. Her whole body shuddered with the intensity of it. He kept fucking her hard, pushing her into the desk not slowing up a bit. She kept cumming. "Am I making you come?"

"YES!" She replied immediately that time, her body was drenched with sweat, although he was doing all the work. He was giving her the fuck of her young life.

"What is making you cum?"

"You are!" She just wanted it to stop, but he just kept going. Wasn't he ever going to finish?

"No! I didn't ask you who, I asked you WHAT!" He slapped her ass hard making her scream again, but she was still cumming.

"Y-your prime meat?" God, just come already!

"That's right. You are cumming like a little slut aren't you? You love my cock don't you, slut?" He was getting so close.

Jenna couldn't believe what he had called her. No-one had ever talked to her like that! How dare he! She wasn't a slut, she was being forced to do this. He slapped her hard again and she cried out in pain. Damn! The fucking bastard wouldn't be happy until she was completely humiliated. "Yes, I love your cock." She hated that word. Ben had used it once, and she had given him the silent treatment for three whole days. But Ben had never tied her up and slapped her ass with a stick.

"And what are you?" He couldn't be serious? "What are you?"

She didn't want to be hit again, "I'm a slut!" She couldn't stand it anymore. She needed him to come, and soon. Her pussy was so sore already. Maybe if she really played along. "I'm your slut! Fuck me! Fuck me with that prime cock!"

"Oh, that's good, whore!" What? That was really too much. He was treating her like she was some kind of piece of meat. No-one talked to her like that. She was no-one's whore! "I'm going to come right inside of you!" Suddenly a thought occurred to her. He wasn't wearing a condom!

"NO! You can't come inside of me! I'm not on the pill!" She started to struggle.

"I'm going to come inside of you, whore! I'm not pulling out!" Frank was so close and had no intention of stopping.

"Please! Please, don't come inside of me! If I get pregnant I'll never go to Stanford!"

Frank thought about it. She had consented to this, but if he got her pregnant she might be able to get him for sexual harassment. Still the idea of knocking up this little teenager was really a turn on. "You said I could fuck you! Fucking you ends with me cumming!"

"Please! Can't you just pull out!" She was really squirming now, trying to get away. Her orgasm had passed, but she felt another one building. He was just slamming her over and over.

Frank had an idea. "Ass or mouth?"

"W-what?" Jenna hoped he wasn't asking what she thought he was asking.

"I'm going to come inside of you. I can come in your cunt, your ass, or your mouth. You decide or I'm just going to fill your cunt with my cum!" He wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

"B-but, that's sick!" Jenna refused to suck Ben's cock. It was disgusting to put something in your mouth that pee came out of. But she really couldn't imagine having anything put in her bottom. If she took it in her mouth it would be all covered with her juices; that would just be so gross. But anal sex was sick, and she knew it would hurt especially with his huge cock. Either she had to risk getting pregnant, or she had to let him come in her mouth.

"You've got about two seconds, cunt!"

Panic helped her make the decision. "My mouth! My mouth! Please, come in my mouth! Don't come in my pussy!"

Frank couldn't resist messing with her a bit. "Beg me for it."

What? God he was such an asshole! But she had no choice. "Please come in my mouth! Please, put your prime cock in my mouth. I'll suck it. I want your cum in my mouth. Oh God, please don't come inside me. Let me suck it! Please, please, please. Give me your cock in my mouth! I'm your slut. I'm a whore. I'm a cock sucking whore! Please!"

immediate
immediate
51 Followers
12