Jennifer and Her Brother

Story Info
Jennifer learns that her brother needed a good fuck.
3k words
3.85
240.3k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and I had been married for 3 years. We didn't have the best marriage. We seem to fight all the time. I always felt if we had more sex things would be better and she thought that if we got a long better we would have more sex. So it just got worse over time.

I started working more so that I would not have to listen to her argue when I got home. The only problem with that is every time I got home from working overtime I was questioned about who I had been with. I couldn't win for losing.

Now it seemed that the more that I worked the more money we had but the more we argued about everything. I then thought that we could do something involving work together.

My father had a little shop and he told me that he would pay me if I would clean it for him every night. I talked to Jennifer about it and she agreed to help me do it, so now we could spend a little more time together and she would see that I was only working at night.

We started cleaning the shop together and things started to get a little better with us. Then she wanted to start bringing her brother with us. I didn't mind her brother being with us but this was the only time that we had together that we didn't have someone from her family with us.

I told her that he could hang out with us a few times but not every night. That made Jennifer and her brother happy. He enjoyed talking with both of us and he felt that he could talk to us more than his parents. She would always help him with problems that he was having with school, girls and so on.

This one night we were going to clean the shop and he wanted to go. I had thought that Jennifer and I might have some fun tonight but she told her brother he could come with us so there would be no fun tonight.

We picked him up and started to the shop. I had a pick-up truck, so when he got in Jennifer was sitting in the middle. She turned to face him and they started talking.

Will told her he needed some help with this girl that he had started seeing. "I just left her and she was rubbing my cock, got me horny as hell and then just told me that she needed to get home."

Jennifer listened to him and said, "I can't believe that she got you hard and then left you hanging."

"Has she ever finished what she started?" Jennifer asked.

He said, "All she will do is rub my cock, but she will not let me cum." You could tell that he was down in the dumps watching him talk. He said, "She has only had my cock out one time and she said that it was too big to suck or fuck, so the best I can get is for her to stroke me off in my pants."

Jennifer said, "That is a fucking shame. If I had the chance to have a large cock all the time I would be all over that."

I couldn't believe that she and her brother were talking about his cock right in front of me. I thought that it was strange but brothers and sisters do strange things from time to time.

When we got to my dad's store, we all went in and I started cleaning it. I did not notice that I was doing everything by myself until later. I looked around and I did not see Jennifer or Will any place. I started looking for them and I could not believe what I found.

I walked into the back and Will was sitting on a bar stool with Jennifer standing in front of him. I could see Jennifer's back and I saw her arm moving, I could also hear her talking.

She was saying to him, "I can't believe that she does not want any of this cock in her mouth, pussy or ass."

I stepped to the side and I could see my wife rubbing her brother's cock in his pants. I could not tell how big it was, but I could tell that she was stroking it in very long lengths. From the way her arm was moving it looked like she was rubbing about 10 inches. I could tell that the outline was very thick.

I walked in and said, "What the fuck is going on?" Why do people ask that, you can see what is happening but you ask anyway?

Jennifer said, "Look at the size of his cock." She kept rubbing his meat while I stood there. "I can't believe that his woman does not want all this cock in her, I would."

Jennifer had a look of lust on her face as she stroked Will's meat. I saw him close his eyes and moan. The next thing I saw was a large wet spot emerge from the tip of his cock. I knew that my wife had just rubbed her brother to orgasm with me standing there watching her.

She then turned and looked at me and said, "When we get back home can I have both of you tonight?"

"You want to fuck your own brother?" I asked.

"He is my little brother and I am supposed to make sure that he is taken care of." Jennifer said. Will looked at her and said, "You want me to fuck you?"

"You mean that I can finally get my cock in a pussy instead of my hand for once?" Will asked.

Jennifer leaned over and licked his lips and said, "You can not only get the long fat cock in a pussy. You are going to get it in my mouth and ass too."

I said, "You really want to fuck your brother?"

She told me, "I don't want to fuck my brother; I need to fuck my brother. I have never had a cock this big and my pussy is dripping wet from just rubbing him. I have to have it and I am going to get it."

I finished cleaning my dad's store and we loaded up and headed back to the house. On the way home we were all in the cab of the truck and I could see my wife rubbing her brother's cock. I then noticed that he had her shirt open and was playing with her titties. I couldn't believe that I was seeing the beginnings of an act of incest. I had read stories about such things but I didn't really believe that it really happened.

When we got home my wife went straight to the bedroom and got undressed. Once she was naked she lay on the bed and called for us to come in the bedroom. Will and I walked in and Jennifer was lying on the finger fucking her pussy.

She looked at us and said, "I want one of you to tongue fuck my pussy and I want the other one to fuck my mouth."

Will looked at me and said, "I am going to fuck her mouth first, I have never had my cock sucked before."

In no time Will was naked and had a very large cock and it was hard as a rock. I saw my wife wrap her fingers around his meat and her fingers would not even meet. I watched her tongue the head of his dick and stroke it back and forth.

She stopped sucking his cock and looked at me and said, "Come over her and tongue fuck my pussy. I need to be licked off."

I walked over to the bed and started flicking my tongue over her clit. I could hear her moaning around her brother's big cock. At one point I looked up and I could see spit dripping off his big meat as her hand kept jerking him off in her mouth.

Will had just turned 18 and had never felt anything but a hand on his cock. Except for this girl that had rubbed his meat inside his pants the only person that had stroked his cock was his sister a half hour ago. No one had ever stroked his naked meat to orgasm before. I could see that he was enjoying watching his sister gag on his big meat. She kept trying to push it down the back of her neck. Will started holding the back of her head and was fucking her mouth deep and hard. Jennifer reached around and pushed a finger up his ass as he kept fucking her mouth. This was all it took and Will started pumping his thick cream inside his sister's mouth. Jennifer drank most of it and then pulls his cock out of her mouth and finished jacking him off all over her lips.

After Will finished cumming Jennifer scooped up the cum on her face and licked it off. Then she got some more and rubbed it all over her pussy. The next thing I felt was her grab the back of my head and pull my face to her pussy and tell me to finish sucking her off.

She started humping her pussy to my face and was cumming like she hadn't had an orgasm in years. After she finished cumming she crawled over and took my smaller cock in her mouth and started sucking me.

She looked at Will and said, "You see what I have fucking me all the time? It isn't bad but it falls way short of yours."

I couldn't believe that she was talking about my cock being smaller than her brother's right in front of me. As she sucked my cock she looked at Will and said, "I have a dildo in my top drawer, get it out and fuck me with it till your cock is ready to go again."

Will got her dildo out and started sliding it in her dripping wet cunt. I was enjoying the blow job I was getting and I was watching her hump her pussy back to the fucking dildo she was receiving.

Will stopped fucking his sister with the dildo and told her, "My fucking cock is hard and ready. What would you like me to do with it?"

Jennifer stopped sucking my cock and said, "I want you to shove all that cock in my pussy and fuck me till you dump your load inside my cock craving cunt."

I watched as Will took 10 inch cock and press the head to the opening of Jennifer's twat. With on swift motion Will shoved his whole prick inside his sister's gash. Jennifer loved the feeling of her brother's cock in her pussy. She looked up at me and said, "OH, Fuck Yeah. He is fucking pussy that only my dildo has ever fucked."

"Will, I fucking love that long fat prick of yours. Keep pumping my cunt with that long fat fuck pole." Jennifer pleaded.

Will responded, "Sis, you don't have to worry. I have beat my meat many times while I would hide in your room and watch you masturbate, just wishing that I could be your dildo."

"You have masturbated while watching me?" Jennifer asked.

"Many times." Will answered "I have dreamed about having your pussy over my cock for about 4 years now."

Jennifer stopped sucking my cock and looked at Will with a puzzled look on her face. "You have watched me fuck myself for 4 years?"

Will answered, "I used to hide in your room and watch you fuck yourself all the time."

"Don't you remember when you used to ask why your panties were always missing?" Will asked. "I use to smell your pussy in them while you would fuck yourself, and then I would jack off in the crotch of them."

"Well you don't have to jack off thinking about fucking my pussy anymore." She said, "You can fuck it any time you want it from now on."

Will was pumping her pussy with full strokes. He would pull his full shaft out and then shove it all the way back inside his sister's pussy. She was sucking my cock all the way to the base and I could feel her moaning around my shaft as her brother fucked her. I couldn't take it any longer and told her that I was getting ready to cum.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Will pull your cock out of my pussy, and you jack your cock off all over my ass hole and pussy lips."

Will pulled out with a loud pop and I took my cock and went behind her and started jacking it off all over her ass and pussy. When I finished Will came back over and pushed his cock in her cum covered pussy lips and started fucking her again.

Will said, "Damn, this hot cum feels good on my cock."

It seemed like Will enjoyed pushing his cock in my cum to get to his sisters pussy. It didn't take much longer for him to start groaning and tell his sister that he was getting ready to blow his load.

Jennifer said, "Fuck yeah, pump that monster cock in me and fill me full of your cream."

She started humping against her brother and screaming for him to fuck her harder. I could see that she was cumming all over her brother's cock again. Will shoved his cock in as far as it would go and started pumping his load deep inside her.

When he pulled out you could see a trickle of cum running out of her pussy. She then reached up and started finger fucking herself. All of Will's cum was dripping off her fingers as she plunged them in and out of her aching cunt. She looked at us and said, "I still need more, I can't get enough cock tonight."

I then took my now hard cock and pushed it in her wet pussy. I could then tell how well her brother had fucked her. I couldn't feel the bottom of her pussy and it was starched out quite a bit. I can not describe how it felt, her pussy was so loose and the feeling of another mans cum dripping off my cock and balls was unbelievable. I could not hold back, I started pounding her pussy fast and hard till I started dumping my load inside her well used pussy.

Will was watching me fuck his sister and was jacking off while he watched us. By the time I finished filling her with my cum his cock was hard again. He walked around to his sisters mouth and pushed his cock in her mouth again and started fucking her face as I finished fucking her cunt.

When I finished with her pussy he pulled out of her mouth and walked around behind her and put the head of his cock at the opening of her ass. "Would you like for me to push this in your ass?"

Jennifer said, "I don't know if I can take that big shaft in my ass."

"I have watched you shove your big dildo up your ass, if you can take that you can handle me." Will said.

Jennifer looked at him and told him, "Just go slow and be careful."

Will took his cock and eased the head in her cum cover ass hole. Once he got the head in she was crying from the pain his cock was giving her ass. She kept saying, "Stop, I can't take that cock up my ass."

Will told her, "I will just hold still and you press your ass back and get as much as you can inside you. When you are ready tell me to start fucking you."

Jennifer started pushing back on his cock. I could not believe that she had taken three quarters of his cock up her ass. She then looked around and with tears on her face she said, "I am ready, start fucking my ass and I will tell you when to start pushing more in me."

Will started fucking her ass slow at first. I guess that Jennifer was getting use to the feeling of her ass being so full and started pushing back to meet his every thrust. I heard her tell him to shove all his meat in her. Will started pumping deeper and faster. You could see her ass hole gripping his cock.

As I watched my cock started getting hard again and I was jacking off watching Jennifer get ass fucked by her brother. I had never saw my wife cum like this; she was trembling all over as she was having orgasm after orgasm. I couldn't take this and climbed over her back and started cumming all over her ass and Will's cock.

I guess that feeling my hot cum spraying all over his cock was what triggered him. Will started pumping his meat hard and fast in his sister. It didn't take long for him to start dumping his load in his sister's ass. Jennifer started screaming in orgasmic bliss. When Will finished filling her ass with his load, Jennifer just fell flat on the bed. She had passed out from all the fucking and orgasms.

Later that night we talked about what had happened. Jennifer asked me, "How did you feel about watching me with my brother and joining in?"

"It was different, I don't know why but I enjoyed watching and joining in." I said.

She said, "I am glad to hear that you liked it, because I will be fucking my brother at least twice a week from now on." She smiled and said, "I loved the feel of his large cock and I will have it on a regular basis from now on."

We ended up getting a divorce 3 years later, but over that 3 years she did fuck her brother at least once a week until we moved to North Carolina. Then her brother came to visit one weekend a month for the next 8 months until we moved back to our home town. Then it was a regular thing again.

Then she introduced her sister to the joys of her brother's cock. But that is another story.