Jennifer Love Hewitt

Story Info
Love & UPS guy are trapped in an elevator.
1.5k words
4.09
240.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers

Jack worked with UPS and he had just delivered a package to the eighty-fifth floor of a Los Angeles office building. When the elevator doors slid open he hopped in and checked the buttons. The ground floor button had already been pushed and Jack looked at the only other person in the elevator. She was a beautiful brunette with long hair, large tits, and a great ass. The second time he glanced at her he realized that she wasn't just any hot brunette. He was actually sharing an elevator with Jennifer Love Hewitt. As she watched the numbers count down, he watched her. She was wearing a thin cotton dress that accentuated the curves of her chest and ass. She was obviously not wearing a bra and the air conditioning in the elevator made her hard nipples poke against the thin fabric of her dress.

As the elevator passed the thirty-seventh floor it lurched violently and the lights went out. A few seconds later the emergency lighting came on. Jack was stuck in an elevator with Jennifer Love Hewitt; he couldn't believe it. Love was closest to the panel and she quickly hit the call button and the voice of one the building's security guards crackled through the speaker. He said the maintenance crew was on their way but it would probably be three or four hours before they were rescued. Jennifer was visibly shaken so Jack tried to calm her down, "First time being stuck in an elevator?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I wonder what the problem is."

"Probably a burnt out motor. We should be safe enough. A friend of mine works maintenance here and he says the elevator cables are thicker than telephone poles," he responded and noticed her relax when he mentioned the strength of the cables.

"So we aren't going to fall?" she asked hopefully.

"Naw," Jack said waving his hand at her. "Just sit back and relax. We'll be outta here in no time."

Love looked up at the roof of the elevator car and took a deep breath before turning back to Jack. "Thanks for calming me down," she said. "I guess you know who I am."

"Yeah, I do. My name's Jack," he replied and they both sat down and began chatting. The air conditioning in the cabin had also failed and after an hour and a half or so Jack noticed that it was starting to get warm and that Jennifer was already sweating slightly. The find beads of moisture on her flawless skin glistened as she moved in the pale lighting. Her thin dress was clinging to her body and she kept pulling it away from her skin. Jack had already removed his UPS shirt leaving him in a T-shirt. Jennifer was starting to grow impatient and she got to her feet and began pacing around the elevator.

As Jack stood up to stretch his legs and try to calm her down again she looked at him and said, "What I really need is something to pass the time." She moved in front of him and took his face in her hands before kissing him hard on the lips and poking her tongue into his mouth. After an initial moment of shock Jack started kissing back and his hands began to roam over her body before finally resting on her tight, round ass. Love's hands roamed down to Jack's pants and quickly had them open and squeezing his hardening cock through his boxers. Breaking the kiss she grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it off over her head exposing her large, round tits and hard, pink nipples. Jack squeezed a globe in each hand before sucking their long, hard nipples. Love then kneeled and pulled his pants and underwear down as he removed his T-shirt. She then grabbed his long cock and began stroking it slowly until she was sure it had grown to its full length before taking it into her warm mouth and going down on him. He felt her tongue slide over the smooth surface of his cock and her hand cupped around his balls. He leaned back against the wall of the elevator as she began licking and sucking his swollen mushroom before going down on him again and continuing to suck his swollen prick. She gently squeezed his balls and rolled them in her hand bringing him closer and closer to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!" Jack announced as he felt a load of cum erupt from his balls and shoot through his cock and into Love's waiting mouth. She swallowed most of it before gagging a little and pulling his cock out. The last couple of blasts landed on her face and tits. She stood up and as she wiped his cum from her body and licked it off her fingers Jack kneeled in front of her and grabbed the waistband of her black panties and rolled them down her luscious thighs revealing her neatly trimmed bush. His nostrils were immediately filled with the musky aroma of her snatch. He finished pulling her underwear down and gently poked his tongue between her thighs grazing her swollen labia. Love's whole body trembled at Jack's first touch. She raised one of her legs and rested her foot on the elevator cabin's hand-rail giving him full access to her moist cunt and Jack knew exactly what to do with it. He ran his tongue along the entire length of her slit, starting back at the entrance to her fuck tunnel and slowly sliding all the way up until he pressed against her engorged clit. Her hips bucked slightly when he pressed her magic button and when he slid his tongue back down to her opening he slid a finger through her bush and continued massaging her sensitive nub. He then poked the tip of his tongue between her moist lips and deep into her steamy snatch. Love pushed her crotch onto his face as his tongue swirled around inside her cunt and his finger rolled and pressed her clit driving her towards orgasm.

Jack could feel Jennifer start to tremble and her cunt muscles begin to twitch as her orgasm approached. His cock had grown back to its full length so he decided to put it to use. Taking his tongue and fingers away from her pussy, he stood up, turned Love back on to him, and pushed over so she bent at the waist and grabbed the hand-rail. Instinctively she spread her feet allowing Jack to nestle the head of his raging prick between her moist labia. He pressed against her and his head slipped between her lips and penetrated into her tunnel. Her hips bucked as his cock sank inch by inch into her body. When his cock was completely buried inside Love, he slowly pulled back and pushed in a few times before starting to really pump in and out of her. She quickly began moaning louder and louder and Jack grabbed her hips and pounded her tight pussy. He could hear her ass smack against his thighs each time he thrust his thick cock into her. One of Love's hands left the rail and reached down between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit as she began to feel her orgasm well up deep inside her gorgeous body. Jack could feel her cunt squeeze around his cock before she let out one loud scream and started to come. Her hand shot back to the rail and she squeezed it so hard her knuckles turned white. She moved her feet together squeezing even harder on Jack's cock which continued pumping in and out of her.

When Jack felt his second load of cum shoot form his balls and through his cock towards Love's spasming pussy, he buried his cock as deep as he could and let it erupt sending streams of hot cum deep into her cunt. Once he had finished shooting his load Jack started slowly pumping his cock again as Love rode out her orgasm. When she finally stopped trembling Jack slid his now flaccid cock out of her and she fell to her knees.

"Hang on a minute," Jennifer said after a few moments rest when she saw Jack going to sit down on the other side of the elevator. "Let me clean that off for you." Love took his cock back into her mouth and began cleaning the mixture of their cum from his dick. As she was finishing they heard something land on the roof of the elevator car and assumed it was the maintenance men fixing the elevator. They quickly pulled their clothes back on just seconds before one of workers opened the emergency hatch on the roof of the car to let them know it would take about thirty minutes to fix the elevator.

When the elevator was fixed it returned to the ground floor and Jack and Jennifer quietly left the elevator and walked outside. Once outside Jennifer thanked him for helping through the ordeal and for the great fuck before giving him a hug and going to her car. Jack turned and walked down the sidewalk whistling and just knowing that nobody would believe his story.

jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers