Jessie the Office Slut Stage 07

Story Info
Jessie is such a dirty little thing, and now so is Kate.
2.2k words
4.52
88.9k
26

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat at my desk swivelling impatiently in my chair my pussy was throbbing. My instructions for today had me so excited I'd already masturbated over the idea -- twice! I couldn't wait for the clock to tick down the last minutes until show time. I'd dressed as I was told, a crisp white blouse and short black skirt, with nothing underneath.

I slid my hand unconsciously inside the blouse and stroked my nipple as I thought about what was going to happen. I knew Kate had no idea what was in store for her and if I'm honest that turned me on even more. I knew she was going to love it, eventually, once the shame settled and she gave in to the pleasure. I knew she'd love performing for a hot cock, just as much as I did.

John had noticed me stroking myself across the room and nodded at me to open another button on my blouse. I obliged, opening several more and slipping the blouse back so he could see my naked breasts underneath. He slid back in his seat and idly rubbed his crotch as I tweaked my nipples and squeezed my juicy round tits together for him.

I watched his eyes roaming over my body and thought about the effect my nakedness was having on his cock. This was my life now, having my colleagues enjoy my body whenever they liked, I loved knowing that I could be bent over the desk and fucked at any time like the cheap slut I'd dreamt of being.

John got up from his desk and came over for a closer look. 'Legs open Jess, that's it, nice and wide'. I did as he asked, placing the heels of my shoes on the chair as I spread my knees wide for him. His eyes sank to my pussy and he adjusted himself as his cock swelled even more.

'Touch yourself for me' his eyes didn't move from my crotch as I licked my fingertips and placed them on my swollen mound. I began to tease my clit with my wet fingertips. I could see several other guys lose focus on their work and begin to watch us and the feeling of being watched added to the heat that was spreading through my damp pussy. They all knew now what it looked like when I gave in to an orgasm, how my lip quivered and my eyes closed as I felt it surge through my body. I was so close now, almost there...

'Stop!' He reached out and pulled my hand away and I couldn't help myself, I moaned in displeasure. My clit was throbbing hard and I didn't want to stop, I was desperate to cum. My exposed chest heaved as my breath came in ragged bursts. I was on the edge of an orgasm and I wanted to finish what I'd started. Thinking about Kate's humiliation had got me going and I was secretly glad John had given me an excuse to do something about it.

My nipples were like rocks and needed some attention; my clit was pulsing as the blood raced through it. I could feel goose bumps on my arms. I knew the anticipation would only make what was coming later even more mind blowing but a large part of me still wanted to cum now. I pouted at John and tried to change his mind but he had good reason not to let me finish. He left me there all but naked as he slid back to his desk, still staring at my swollen cunt as he went.

Somehow I managed to hold out the few remaining minutes until it was time. A reminder popped up on my screen and I stood up to go. The office fell silent as I walked out, my blouse still pulled back exposing my hard nipples. I felt the air brush them as I walked. I loved the feeling of my tits bouncing against my chest as I strutted across the office. I have great tits and my colleagues all watched them bounce freely as I crossed the office.

When I entered Andrew's office there were several men already in there, they began laughing and cheering when they saw me strut in, my exposed nipples bouncing as I walked. I only recognised Andrew and another manager, the other two were strangers, probably clients.

Andrew took my hand and led me over to the desk. 'Up you go Jessie'. He helped me climb onto the desk and get on all fours, my short skirt lifting and showing my swollen pussy, my firm tits poking through the wide gap in my clean white shirt. I smiled at the two strangers. They were obviously shocked by my obedience.

'God, you said she was hot but I didn't expect this.' The taller of the clients got out of his seat and leaned in for a closer look. 'Look at those tits, those lips, they must feel amazing wrapped around your cock?' He looked me over like a piece of meat, as though I couldn't hear him. Andrew's response was muted, he raised his eyebrows in a gesture that didn't exactly disagree with the client, but made it clear I was just a toy he paid little attention to.

As per my instructions I posed on the table for them, I started by leaning on my elbows and grazing the table with my breasts, the angle pushing my naked ass up for easier viewing. When I was sure they'd all enjoyed that pose I turned over to lie on my back, stretching my legs straight up and holding my knees wide apart. The shame I felt at being made to perform for strangers soon turned into a trickle of moisture, sliding slowly down between my legs. As always, behaving like a dirty little slut was turning the heat up down there. I was learning to love my new role. The more they asked of me, the wetter I got.

I changed my pose every few minutes as instructed, next I knelt in the centre of the table with my high strappy heels crossed underneath me; knees open a little giving them a view up my skimpy little skirt. I looked the nearest man in the eyes and slowly slipped off my blouse. I definitely had his attention.

Andrew stood in front of me and slipped my blindfold over my eyes, pulling it tight at the back. 'Gentlemen, if you would just follow me into the side office the show will begin shortly.' I heard him lead his guests into the small adjacent office where the blinds would allow them a clear view of the desk without being seen.

As I waited topless on the smooth wooden desk the darkness focussed my mind on the areas of my body that wanted to be touched. I knew it wouldn't be long now.

I heard whispering and the sound of the main office door opening and closing behind them. Kate was giggling and whispering to him, obviously nervous about what she was about to do. John played his part to perfection, telling me he had a date with him and that I must keep the blindfold on at all times or I would be punished.

I heard them kissing and knew that he was trying to get her relaxed, playing the boyfriend whose fantasy she was making come true. I heard him whisper to her to take off her dress and get on the desk with me.

The next moment she was there besides me as he leant in and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue pushing deep inside me. As he pulled back her head replaced his and I felt her soft lips against mine. She took my face in her hands and kissed me slowly, licking my tongue and pushing her upper body against mine. We kissed for several minutes, her bra covered breasts pushing up against my naked ones. Her hands reached around me and she traced a fingernail lightly down my spine, making me shudder with desire.

I could feel the soft lace of her bra against my bare skin and I reached around to unfasten the hooks. As I slid the straps down her arms I heard the now so familiar click of a camera recording our actions. John obviously wanted some mementos of us together, capturing the moment her breasts sprang free of the lace. She slid in closer and I felt her exposed breasts press against mine as we kissed; her skin was so soft against mine. Her touch was hesitant, she was obviously unsure of what she was doing.

John stepped in before she could get cold feet and I felt my skirt being unbuttoned and pulled away from my skin. I was now naked except for my high heels and the blindfold. My smoothly shaved pussy was fully exposed for them both, and for the audience Kate knew nothing about in the adjacent office. John slipped two fingers inside me as Kate and I slid closer to each on the tabletop, our thighs brushing together.

It was the first time I'd made out with a girl and I was surprised how much it turned me on. It didn't hurt that John had had me on brink of cumming before I'd even left my desk.

Then I felt John's fingers leave my pussy and move to my breasts as he tweaked my nipples, making sure they were as hard as they could get before doing the same to Kate and snapping several photos of us together. No doubt they looked great, a naked brunette making out with a pretty blonde in just a pair of lace panties, our young breasts pushed together. I wondered what the guys behind the blinds were making of the show.

'Jessie, I want you to lick her clit for me now. You may not cum until she has' He didn't have to tell me twice. I slid her onto her back and knelt over her in a 69, placing my naked pussy above her face. I felt her wriggle as John slipped her underwear down her smooth thighs and lifted her knees, opening her legs for me. He took my head roughly in his hands and guided me to the right place.

As I lowered my face to lick her clit I rested my body against hers and could feel her breath against my swollen pussy. I did as I was told, taking her hot wet bud into my mouth and running my tongue along it, slowly at first, then building my pace as her moans got louder.

It only took a few minutes before she was bucking wildly under me, her whole body tensed as her orgasm built. John was by her head now, filming the look on her face as she started to cum. 'oh god Jess, that's right, make her cum. Good girl, lick it, harder. That's it'

He was obviously enjoying this as much as we were. I pressed harder against her clit and she came, crying out, unaware of how many people were enjoying her pleasure at that moment. She came hard and fast, covering my lips with moisture.

When her orgasm was over John sat me up and lowered me onto her face. 'That was great you two. You're such horny little things. Now Jess, fuck yourself on her tongue'. I smiled to myself. I was so close to cumming and this was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I rode her tongue as fast as I could, knowing the others would be enjoying my bouncing tits as they watched from their hiding place. I couldn't believe she was dumb enough to let him video her doing this, was she really naïve enough to think this wasn't going to end up on the company distribution list for all to see? Not that I cared, I just wanted to cum and I didn't care who it was with or who was watching.

My clit throbbed against her tongue as I came, hard, pushed further over the edge by John pinching my nipples just as I started to cum. And, if I'm honest, by knowing that Kate was being used and didn't have a clue that her 'boyfriend' was letting her be watched by a group of men in the room next door as she licked my pussy.

When my orgasm subsided John placed us both on our knees, making us suck his cock together. At first I sucked his balls into my mouth one after the other while she licked his long hard shaft, then we both ran our tongues along his cock together, fighting each other to get what we could of his cock into our mouths.

No man was going to take long with that kind of attention to his cock and before long he grabbed my hair and held my face steady as he prepared to cum. Still blindfolded, I felt his cock bang against my lips and opened my mouth for him. I felt a splash across my tongue, my cheek. He covered my face with hot wet cum as he held Kate's breast with his spare hand. He'd enjoyed the show if the load on my face was anything to go by. 'Thanks girls. You're both amazing.'

He helped her down from the table and they left the office, leaving me there on the table, naked, blindfolded and covered in cum. As I knelt there, still exposed for the others I wondered what they would do to me next, and what Kate would say when she found out what they'd done, and what they had planned for her.