John and Cheryl Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl tells what was happening
11.6k words
4.46
42.2k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers

Part 2 of 3. Part 1 is from John's point of view and this is from Cheryl's.

Main Cast

John, 35 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's husband.

Cheryl, 34 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, John's wife.

Meryl, 34 years old, 5'4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Cheryl's identical twin.

Ed, 40 years old, 5'11", 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Dennis' boss.

Bob, 45 years old, Ed's boss.

Fred, 55 years old, COO of John's company.

Tony, 30 years old, 6'3", 220 pounds.

Ted, 7 years old and Natalie,9 years old, John and Cheryl's kids.

Chapter 3 - Cheryl

It was a Thursday and I decided to stop by and see John at work. I didn't do it very often, but sometimes I liked to surprise him. He was in some meeting and I ran into Ed, John's boss. He told me he had something to tell me about John and invited me into his office. I thought it might be because John had been working so hard that they had decided to promote him. John had said that there was a possibility of him getting one to move up into a recently vacated position.

Once in his office Ed gave me a bottle of water and started talking -- about nothing. He kept beating around the bush and it was very strange. I started feeling a little light-headed and then he told me that he had a video that he wanted me to see, but he had been afraid to show me. I was puzzled, but asked him why. He said it was because John and Monica, a fellow worker, were having an affair. I was shocked and confused. John? Mister straight arrow? Ed asked me to come over to his desk and he played the video on his computer. When I stood up, I felt a little woozy, but I thought it was just because all my blood had settled while sitting. I looked at the video. It showed John knocking on the door of a hotel room. Monica answered and John went inside. Then it cut to showing a man fucking Monica. You could see part of her face, but not his. It certainly looked a lot like John, but something was making it hard for me to figure everything out. Then it showed Monica riding the guy. She had great tits. They were large and not saggy. She was the voluptuous type and I was the lithe, athletic type. Sometimes I was a little envious of big tits, but John loved me the way I was and I had no intention of having any surgery. Wait! Why was I thinking of that? I felt dizzy and suddenly had trouble seeing the screen. I sat down. Ed was talking to me and I was getting angry as he described scenes of John and Monica on several trips. I was talking loud and telling him I was pissed off and going to give John a piece of my mind when I got home, but what I said exactly, I have no idea. Suddenly, there was a dick in my face. I looked up and I think it was Ed, but things were very blurry.

"Why not get even and give him something to really think about?"

"Ummm." I felt groggy and unfocused. I wanted to say no, but....

The next thing I can remember, John was shaking me. It woke me up and he helped me stand up. He walked me around a little and the fog started to clear. Then I tasted it. The unmistakable taste of a man's spunk. Ugh! I had sucked off Ed? Did I imagine that or did it really happen?

Ed helped me out of his office and I meandered back to my car, having not seen John. I was still a little unfocused, so I sat in my car and thought about it. I thought I was going to be sick. I drove home not thinking about anything except driving because I was having trouble concentrating. I had just arrived and was fixing myself an orange juice, thinking I was a little dehydrated, when I got a video. It was from Ed. It showed me sucking a cock, and it was definitely not John's. Shit! Had I really sucked Ed off in his office 100 feet from where John was? I suddenly realized I was about to be sick and rushed into the bathroom. I had no aversion to sucking dick and swallowing, but this was worse than that. I was already squeamish from something and thinking about what I had done with Ed pushed me over the top. I threw up several times until I had nothing left. Now what do I do? I was angry at John, but was this the way to show that anger? Suck off his boss who he has to work for and see every day? And then what? Throw it in his face? No, that was not the way to handle this. I was going to have to go back to Ed and talk about this fiasco. I was also going to have to think of a way to confront John. The asshole was fucking Monica. That bastard thought he could do that and still come home to the little wifey, eh? Well fuck that! Wait a minute. Why couldn't I remember any of what just happened with Ed? Oh, shit! The son of a bitch must have drugged me! That was probably why I was feeling physically ill, too.

I thought about all of this over the next couple of hours before picking up the kids. I decided I was going to have to go back and discuss this with Ed before I confronted John with his infidelity. I called Jenny and told her I wanted to see Ed at 10am. I gave her no reason or idea why, just demanded a meeting. She relented rather quickly. I turned my thoughts back to John. How could he do this? I thought we had what everyone wanted; a good relationship, mentally and physically, and excellent communications. Then he fucks it up by fucking that tramp Monica. Well, fuck that! He was definitely going to get the fucking cold shoulder until I figured out how to nail the bastard. I was going to get him that was for sure.

When John got home he acted very nonchalant. "Hey, hon." He walked up to give me his dutiful husband kiss. I didn't turn to him. I took it on the cheek. Let him stew for awhile. "Everything okay?"

What an ass! "Yeah, everything's fine."

I just concentrated on dinner while he checked on the kids and went about his life like everything was fine and he wasn't fucking Monica. Asshole!

As soon as the kids asked to be excused from dinner John tried to talk to me again. I figured I had to give him something until I figured this all out.

I responded the only way I knew how. Men are clueless when it comes to women so as long as you answer their question vaguely, you can get by. "I don't know. I can't pinpoint it. I just got mad today and for some reason I find myself taking it out on you." I gave him a condescending hug. "Sorry."

I left him with the dishes and sat in front of the TV. There was nothing on so after John came in and sat down I threw the remote down onto the coffee table, muttered some nasty words, and went to bed.

I woke early the next morning, having gone to bed so early, and showered. I came out, gave him a quick kiss, and tried to keep John in the dark, but then, once I was in front of my dresser wearing just a towel and ready to pick out my panties and bra, I realized he was watching me. I wasn't about to give him a free show. "Are you just going to stand there and watch?"

John grinned. "I was planning on it."

"Well, don't. I don't like to be ogled." I didn't drop the towel and start getting dressed until he went into the bathroom. I probably went too far. He liked to watch me and I usually liked it when he did. He always complemented me on being in such good shape after two kids and I liked hearing it, but I didn't want to get into anything right now.

As soon as I dropped the kids off I headed back in to John's office to see Ed. I was going to fuck that asshole up! Maybe even call the police. I just wasn't sure how to handle the video.

When I arrived, Jenny, Ed's secretary, said he had three people in his office and offered me some coffee. I was starting to feel tired after getting up so early, so I accepted. I waited for about 20 minutes when all three came out of the office. It was Ed, an older guy carrying a small black bag like doctors in a small town carry and wearing a wrinkled suit, and a large Mediterranean looking individual wearing a pair of Dockers and a polo shirt with Italia embroidered on it. He couldn't stop grinning. I stared at them as they looked me over like lions studying dinner.

I tried to stand up, but my legs wouldn't work. I slowly swiveled my head to look at Jenny, but she was grinning, too. Fuck! They had given me something again and Jenny was in on it. I was not as confused mentally, but my legs refused to lift me up. I could move all of my limbs a little, but not enough to do anything. They saw my problem and all smiled.

Ed finally spoke to Italia. "Tony, bring her in."

My eyes had to be as big as saucers. My heart was pounding in my chest. I could feel myself breaking out into a sweat and still all I could do was watch as Tony came over and picked me up like he was carrying a small child up to bed. It was creepy being picked up like that and having your limbs and head barely respond enough to keep from lolling around. He took me into Ed's office and put me on the couch, laying down. He turned to Ed. "Man, Ed, you sure can pick 'em. This one's hot!" He reached down and ran his hands over my tits. Fuck! All I could do was stare daggers at the bastard.

Then Ed looked at the old man. "Okay, Doc, get to work." My eyes moved back and forth between all of them. Ed was smiling, Tony was leering, Jenny was grinning and licking her lips, and the doctor came toward me with a small smile and look of concentration.

"Okay, Cheryl, let me tell you how this works. You will recover your ability to move around in a few minutes. During that time, I'm going to give you a sedative. Do you understand?" I nodded the best that I could. "Good. Then we'll drug you up with the good stuff and have a little fun, whadda ya say?" He grinned and it was as evil as I had ever seen. I started freaking out inside. I was just starting to get some movement back in my arms and legs and wanted to fight them, but he stuck the needle in my arm and the sedative was in there. I started struggling to stand up before it hit me, but they all laughed and Jenny came over and sat down next to me and held me still.

"Just be still, sweetie. You are going to love this action."

"Fuck you!" I could speak again and I let that out and she slapped me.

"Shut up, you snobby bitch. Soon you'll be eating spunk out of my pussy."

I was trying to process that as the sedative took me under. I was not completely unconscious and could feel my body being moved around. I was vaguely aware of my position and noises around me. I could also feel a little of my body. Suddenly, I could feel that I was being fucked. I tried to struggle, but I couldn't do much and couldn't ascertain what was going on around me. I finally went completely unconscious.

When I started regaining consciousness I was on my back and my eyes were starting to focus. I was looking up and all I could see was a nasty, wet, cum-filled pussy. It was soaking. I started moving around and then Jenny turned and looked down at me. "No, no, honey. You have to clean all that yummy cummy out of my cunt." Yech! I had never had any desire to be with a woman, much less suck some other guy's cum out of a used pussy. She had my arms trapped against my body and was kneeling on the outside of them, holding them against me. I still didn't have much strength and she knew it as she slowly lowered that mess onto my face. I tried to turn my face to the side, but she just kept rubbing it all over me. I then felt my legs being picked up and pushed back. Jenny grabbed them and held them back as I felt a cock entering me. Oh, shit, it was a big one, and they were not being nice about it as they rammed into me, pushing me back and forth. The first big slam caused me to groan out loud and that meant that I opened my mouth for a second. I was greeted with the taste of pussy and cum. It was not awful, but I was not bisexual and it made me angry and disgusted. I was getting more movement back, but the big dick just kept pounding me. Finally, Jenny stood up, handing the job of holding my legs back to whoever was fucking me.

"She's fucking worthless as a cunt licker." She glared down at me and I looked down to where my legs were being held up. Tony was kneeling, holding my legs, my ass a few inches off the ground as he pounded me.

"Hello there. How do you like Tony's big cock?" Great, he was forcing me to have sex and was also one of those guys who spoke about himself in the third person.

"Fuck you!"

"You are! You are a dirty fucking slutty tramp and I'm going to fuck you and add my cum to Ed's. Then Jenny here is going to clean your dirty fucking cunt out. Right, Jenny?"

"Yes, Tony." She seemed very demure when talking to Tony.

I tried to start squirming and pushing him off of me, but then he did something that shocked me still for a second. He slapped my tits... hard! He slapped the right one back and forth and I reacted to cover them. He grinned. "Just take it, bitch. We own you now."

I started squirming again and then he pulled out. "On second thought, I'm going to cum all over your face." I tried to crawl away, but Jenny and Ed grabbed me and held me down while Tony stood over me and finished off his orgasm. His dick was pretty big and he had a good load of cum. He blasted me several times and I kept turning my head, but he still covered my face with his cum. I was panting and squirming and they held me down until he finished. Ed took some pictures and I was appalled at what I must look like.

I sat up and started to stand up to get the hell out of there. Tony grabbed me from behind and held me in a bear hug. "Hold on, sweet cheeks. Don't struggle and don't scream. We have something for you." I continued to struggle, but Tony had to be about 6'3" and 220 pounds. He was strong as an ox.

Ed went over to his desk and pulled out an envelope. He held it up. "Cheryl, what we have here are some things that you need to consider." He pulled out a picture of Natalie and held it up. She was in the bathroom taking a bath, her little nine-year-old body naked and visible. "You see, Cheryl, Tony here is an expert at breaking and entering, inserting remote cameras, and, just so you know, he really loves young girls. Now I know that you want to run out of here and tell someone what just happened, but if you do, " and he pulled out a picture of my husband and Ted with crosshairs on them, "then your little hubby and son Ted will have a terrible accident and Tony will get to have real fun with beautiful, little Natalie."

I sat there, trying to get my arms around what he just said. I looked over my shoulder at Tony and he smirked. "Yes, I do love the young ones."

I gulped and he put my feet on the floor. I stood there, trying to cover my naked body and they all laughed. Tears were brimming in my eyes thinking about my family and the innocent little Natalie. Ed spoke. "Honey, we've seen you naked for 45 minutes and we have all fucked your pretty little pussy. Relax. From now on we won't use the drugs -- well, not too much." He chuckled at that. "We'll just use the video we took of you being fucked, sucking cock, and eating Jenny's pussy and then there's the threat against your family. You will do whatever we say, whenever we say, got it?" He glared at me when he finished. "Oh, and one more thing; that video of Monica getting fucked? That was just her and her husband having fun and Tony captured it for us. Your faithful little hubby has not so much as touched that bitch. I'm sure he would not react very well to any of these videos."

I looked around the room. Everyone was watching closely and then Tony reached over to his jacket and pulled out a gun. He as just showing it to me, but I stared at it. What the fuck was I going to do? For now, I had to at least play along. I'd have to come up with something later, but I couldn't really think too deeply right now with the drugs running through me. "Okay." I hung my head and let the tears flow. Fuck, John was still the faithful, innocent man I had married and loved. I had believed for a few moments that he could cheat on me and then Ed had taken advantage of me.

"Good. Now, my bathroom is available for you to clean up your face and then you are to get dressed and get that pretty, but slutty body out of here. It's almost time to pick up the kids!" They all had a good laugh at that.

I got cleaned up, dressed, and left. They had all gone to lunch when I came out, so there was nobody there. I walked in a daze to my car. I had to think of something to do. I had to come up with some way to tell John, or the police, or both. This was the worst sort of blackmail. Would John believe me? How could he not when all of this came out. Maybe I should run to the hospital and have my blood tested for the drugs that they used on me. I sat in my car and thought about everything. Then my body started shaking and I began to cry. I felt nauseous again and my thoughts were all over the place. What the fuck was happening to me? It had to be the drugs. I was a mess. My hands shook, my stomach seized up, and I jumped out of the car to throw up. I felt better after that, but I was going to have to decide on a course of action. John always said I was good at logic puzzles and thinking through problems, so I had to do that.

I managed to pick up the kids and stay calm, but then I called Meryl. Maybe she could help. I called John and lied to him about Meryl and I going out shopping. Instead, we went to her place where I paced and yelled and cried and told her all about the problem. She kept feeding me margaritas until I was numb, but came up with nothing better about how to save my family from these cretins, save my marriage, and get away from these assholes. The more we discussed it the more it seemed impossible to do all three. Finally, she took me home and I crashed. It was late.

John woke me up the next morning and I was miserable and angry. I was angry at being awakened with a hangover, but I was angrier at life in general. How the fuck could this happen to me? I didn't deserve anything like this. I had never done anything to deserve being the target of these assholes. I had to think of something to do.

Unfortunately, I slept walked through the rest of the week, burying myself in the little things that small kids and a family kept you busy with, I just couldn't come up with a plan of attack that didn't result in my family being hurt physically as well as believing that I was Ed's fucking whore. Shit!

Friday was there before I knew it and everything was fine until about 2pm. I was on my way to pick up the kids when Ed called.

"Hey, gorgeous, it's your owner calling."

Fucking asshole. "What do you want, Ed?!"

"7pm, my house. I'll text the address. Be ready to have some fun, baby."

"Fuck you, Ed."

"Listen, bitch. You need to get past your anger and realize that we've got you by your cunt hairs. I wasn't kidding when I told you about Tony. He'll do it. Now be here at 7pm and be dressed sexy. That means no underwear. Any questions, you fucking cunt?"

I pulled my car over to the side on one of the side streets leading to the school. My hands were trembling. I knew that this was it. If I did this, would I ever be able to get out of it? I didn't think so. If I played along and was bad at sex would they tire of it? I couldn't think straight again. "Okay." I whispered it, regretting it, but not knowing how to get out of this mess. I had to think of something to do. Unfortunately, Ed just laughed and hung up and I thought of nothing. I hung my head and cried again. I was hurting and I knew I was damaging the best thing I had in my life, my family. John would be devastated, but he could get over it in time, and move on. The kids were another matter. Even if they were spared from harm, they would forever think of me as a slut, a whore, a fucking tramp; their own mother. No matter how it was described, the video and pictures would make it look like I was doing it of my own volition.

Friday I managed to make an excuse to John without sounding too much like a liar. I wondered what he thought. We had been so close and it was killing me to feel this way. I had lost control of my life, my family was in jeopardy, and I hated what I was doing and becoming. I got dressed up in a nice, slinky, black dress. I went to Mary's house and borrowed it from her. I couldn't stand the thought of soiling anything that John had given me or that I had worn for him. Meryl had this dress that she didn't want and it was perfect. It was a little too low cut and a little too short for me to normally consider. It was perfect to wear to Ed's place for these fuckers. I knew what was going to happen and left off the underwear as ordered and added only some 3" pumps. I looked in the mirror and a cheap tramp was staring back at me. As I looked down I saw my wedding rings flash. I took them off and put them in my purse. The reminder was too painful.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,699 Followers