Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
Sameer and Mayuri move out of Shrini's place.
4.6k words
4.31
62.7k
24

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers

Our life progressed smoothly for next few months. Shrini was having lion's share of sex from Mayuri. I had nothing to complain since I too was having lot of sex from Mayuri and Rohini. Rohini and I engaged in quite a few kinky activities during those months.

In the month of June, I had to visit India to see my ailing mother. I wasn't advised to travel because of green card related issues but I had to so Mayuri stayed back. I got stuck in India for over two and half months before my green card got approved.

The three must have had lot of fun while I was in India. It didn't take long for me to find out. It was the very first weekend after I returned home. We were watching a movie on Friday night -- for a change Mayuri decided not to work that evening. I needed to take a leak so thought of stepping out for minute since the movie wasn't interesting. For some strange reason, I decided to use Shrini and Rohini's restroom instead of ours downstairs. As I could see clearly due to the light entering from the window in the bathroom, I didn't switch on the lights. Within a few minutes, Rohini and Mayuri entered the room to discuss something in my absence not realizing that I was there inside the bathroom. They stood next to the sink that was right opposite the bathroom.

"Why are you refusing to have sex with Shrini?" asked Rohini. I was not sure if I should remain inside or emerge from the bathroom but I thought of capitalizing on this opportunity to eavesdrop on them.

"I am not refusing," she whispered.

"I said I'd relieve him with blowjobs during the weekends like earlier," she added. It seemed to me that they were talking about the change in plan because I had returned after two and half months.

"Why not intercourse?" Rohini asked.

"He doesn't use condoms."

"I can't go back with my pussy full of his cum," she complained.

"Besides, he stretches me a lot. It wouldn't take any time for Sameer to figure out," she added.

"You can clean up before heading back," she suggested.

"Are you kidding?"

"He practically hoses me with his semen!"

"If not for the pills, he would have impregnated me long time back."

"You do know how much he misses sex with you," said Rohini in a concerned tone.

"He is insatiable," complained Mayuri.

"While we are away, he does twice or thrice every night," she added.

"Are you complaining?" asked Rohini teasingly.

"No!"

"As a matter of fact, I relish that."

"But at home, I am Sameer's wife," she pleaded.

"But Shrini's mistress," Rohini interjected, almost rudely.

"I bet, it wouldn't have been exciting otherwise," she added.

"I must admit, it is an incredible feeling to spread my legs or open my lips for him."

"It is, perhaps, mean of me to not let Sameer cum in my mouth, when Shrini gets to every time wishes it," said Mayuri.

"You love it!" exclaimed Rohini.

"No," said Mayuri emphatically.

"I hate the bitter taste of semen," she added.

"With Shrini, somehow, I feel obligated."

"Why obligated?" asked Rohini.

"He gives so much pleasure that I feel he has the right to cum wherever he wants."

"Would you like to become his wife?" asked Rohini teasingly and added, "I don't mind Sameer as my husband."

"No way," replied Mayuri.

"You keep your husband -- he is no good outside the bedroom."

"Sameer is lovely and makes me feel very special!"

"Besides, he is not all that bad in the bedroom," added Mayuri.

"I am sure Shrini makes you feel special as well," said Rohini.

"Yes by screwing me day and night."

"Then you don't mind being his mistress, I guess," said Rohini.

"You bet!"

"The way I see it Sameer makes me feel special in a non sexual way."

"Shrini, however, makes me feel special in a sexual way and makes best use of my assets."

"He was once telling me that I have a body that was made for breeding."

"Very true," added Rohini.

"You have wide hips that make delivering babies easier and adequate sized breasts to feed a few babies."

"Why if you had been married to that Muslim man I knew in India, you would have already delivered two babies by now," said Rohini.

"You wouldn't believe it," said Mayuri.

"This elderly black gentleman from our office made a similar remark about me to a colleague of mine."

"How old is he?"

"About 38; has fathered four children, yet he is hitting on women."

"The rumor is that he has tasted most of the saucy white women in our office."

"Perhaps it is time for him to taste a hot Indian woman," teased Rohini.

"No way," said Mayuri.

"Just kidding," said Rohini and added, "Even if you did have another lover, I bet Shrini would always be special for you."

"Yes, he would be," agreed Mayuri.

"Too bad he can't make complete use of your assets," said Rohini.

"What do you mean?" asked Mayuri.

"I am not sure if these breasts would ever nurse Shrini's babies," said Rohini.

"Only time will tell that," said Mayuri, her voice almost trembling. I was surprised to hear Mayuri's response. It seemed as if Mayuri had contemplated about it and was just waiting for the right moment. We knew Rohini couldn't conceive and hence there was a potential for such a request but never though we could entertain it. Moreover, I never thought Mayuri would go through pregnancy more than once. She was determined to focus on her career and hence didn't want to consider conceiving so soon, although it has already been almost 4 years to our marriage.

"How do you think Sameer likes it?" Rohini asked quickly changing the topic.

"Does he know?" asked Rohini.

"What?"

"That you practically lived with Shrini while he was gone," Rohini clarified.

"No way, I don't want him to think that I am falling in love with Shrini."

"It would only make him jealous," added Mayuri.

"Are you?" asked Rohini.

"No!"

"It is just lust," clarified Mayuri after a nervous laugh.

"Sameer is the ideal husband for me."

"Does he mind that Shrini gets an unfair share of sex from you?"

"I guess not," said Mayuri after a thought.

"He is sensitive and doesn't demand too much over the weekends."

"Perhaps, you are keeping him busy during the week," said Mayuri teasingly.

"Not really," replied Rohini casually.

"We indulge over the weekend every night after I am back from work," Mayuri said justifying that I too was getting a decent share of sex from her.

"You mean after fellating Shrini," teased Rohini.

"Does he know?"

"Would he mind?" asked Rohini.

Mayuri didn't respond.

"Sameer has distinct cuckold tendencies," said Rohini.

"I suspected so," replied Mayuri feebly.

"He is a passive cuckold, though."

"He would need help from the environment, to realize his fantasies," said Rohini.

"In other words, the answer is he wouldn't mind," said Rohini.

"Are you suggesting that he already knows?" asked Mayuri.

"He secretly wishes that you entertain Shrini before coming to him, which you are but not to the fullest extent."

"How could you be so sure?" asked Mayuri.

"I am not. But I can see the trend."

"He doesn't mind when Shrini monopolizes you. He even waits for his turn on weekends."

"What are you suggesting?" asked Mayuri.

"Test the waters," replied Rohini calmly.

And they headed back to the living room giving me a chance to sneak out. It was evident that Rohini was manipulating both of us to achieve their objectives. None of us felt violated; in fact her manipulation suppressed our guilt and helped us overcome our inhibitions.

I had suspected that Mayuri and Shrini must have been indulging in sex while I was asleep but never knew that Rohini was aware of it. However, Mayuri rarely resisted my advances after returning to bed; hence I had no reason to suspect. This explained why she always had fresh breath.

I knew Mayuri would test the waters right away; she still continued to fellate him on weekend nights. However, a new pattern started emerging and I noticed that Rohini dragged me out on the afternoons on some or the other pretext. Shrini was practically screwing her every day of the week.

Green card helped me find a job late in October. It was a management consulting job with a boutique consulting firm based in San Francisco. The MBA that I procured while trying to woo Mayuri back in India came in handy. The job required travel to the East Coast on a weekly basis, so essentially my life hadn't changed much. The workload was terrible and sometimes I had to stay over the weekend instead of spending time with Mayuri. Around the same time Rohini made a trip to India to take care of some domestic issues. Mayuri and Shrini lived as husband and wife while we both were away.

The first time I got sloppy seconds with her was quite by surprise. Mayuri's birthday was on the 23rd of November and came on the Thanksgiving Day. I was away from her for three weeks so that I could spend the Thanksgiving weekend with her. Mayuri and Shrini didn't travel to San Francisco that week; it was a short week anyway. According the plan, I was supposed to reach on Thursday afternoon but I surprised her by reaching on Wednesday night instead.

I reached home around 11 p.m. and Mayuri was indeed surprised to see me at the door. I had to wait at the door for a little while before Mayuri opened the door.

"Surprise," I said excitedly.

"You were coming tomorrow," she said hugging me. I had missed her; it was three weeks after which I had seen her. Locking the door, I asked her, "Where is Shrini?"

"He is asleep upstairs," she said leading me to our bedroom. In the dim light of the staircase, I noticed her puffy red lips as she answered my question and I couldn't control myself. I pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. She resisted but not for long. Our kiss got wetter by the moment and towards the end I was slobbering. My hands moved up to fondle her breasts, which were freely dangling underneath her top. The thought crossed my mind if they were in the act when I knocked on the door. I was extremely excited and in the heat of the moment, I sneaked my hand inside her top and grabbed her right boob and gave a very hard squeeze.

"What are you doing," she complained breaking the kiss; her lips glistening red with our saliva.

"Shrini is asleep," I pleaded while sneaking the other hand inside her top.

"I am your wife not your mistress," she said and picked up the luggage and descended the stairs; almost implying that she wouldn't mind having sex with Shrini on the stairs.

Once inside the bedroom, I pulled her into my arms again and planted another wet kiss on her lips. She fervently kissed me back and my hands roamed all over her body and rested on her shapely bums. Mayuri stopped me when my hands breached her underwear and took hold of her firm butt.

"Sameer stop," she said, "I feel very dirty right now."

"Why?"

"I didn't have a shower today," she complained.

"It doesn't matter."

"You know I love your musky smell anyway," I argued.

"Let me take a quick shower"

"And then we can do it all night."

"No," I said and pushed her back on the bed. She indeed looked wonderful in the soft night lamp light. Her lips were rosy red and her breath labored. We again engaged in tongue duel and I got rid of her night suite in no time. She moaned as I took her left nipple in my mouth.

As I moved south wards she said, "Let me relieve you."

"I am really messy down there," she reasoned.

"No I want to taste it. Besides, I would cum in no time if you take it in my mouth."

I liked the smell and taste of her pussy, no matter the state of her pussy. I suspected she might have had sex with Shrini before I arrived. It wasn't as if I was eager to taste her pussy filled with Shrini's semen but rather that I wanted to taste her pussy. I was deprived of sex for past few weeks and needed it.

As my face hovered over her crotch, the strong stench of her urine hit me. She wasn't lying. Her crotch was damp -- was it the anticipation of sex with me or was it Shrini's semen. As my lips touched her crotch over the underwear, she pleaded, "Sameer..." for me to stop yet her pelvis twisted up.

I didn't waste too much time and pushed her gusset aside and pushed my tongue into the folds of her lips. The bitter taste confirmed that Shrini indeed had fucked her. Her vulva was quite distended and my tongue easily slid inside and as it slithered inside more of Shrini's cum came down. From the quantity and the thickness, I concluded they must have finished 30 minutes before I knocked on the door. As my tongue curled upwards and grazed past her clit, she pushed on my head and said, "Please take it slowly baby!"

She doesn't like me to focus on her clit early on.

"It feels so good. Slide your tongue in baby."

"Don't mind the taste. I know it is messy."

Rohini must have educated her on the pleasure of having creampie eaten out. However, I wasn't sure if Mayuri could muster courage to enact it. Perhaps she was just trying to make use of this opportunity. On second thought, I realized that Rohini knew about my plan to surprise her. Did they plan it I thought?

"My pussy is on fire; soothe it with your tongue," she moaned.

And for the next 30 minutes I lapped the remnants of her mating with Shrini. She had an incredible orgasm. I had performed oral sex on her several times that spanned for more than half hour but this was perhaps the firs time when she became violent and almost strangled me with her legs.

"You indeed are on fire," I said moving up on top of her.

"What's up?"

"Nothing I missed you," she said and kissed me. I realized how wide open she was when I inserted my penis in her. I could barely feel her and blurted out, "I can barely feel you."

"Did I interrupt something when I knocked on the door," I asked. I still couldn't believe I said that.

"Shut up," she said blushing in response.

"Don't ask don't policy," she retorted in a teasing manner, reminding me of our tacit agreement.

"There is no harm in breaching it every now and then," I exhaled. I was stroking her very slowly, trying to prolong the session.

"Do you want me to be on top?" she asked.

"You won't last for long otherwise."

We changed the positions and she rode me; our regular position when we intended to have leisurely fuck.

"So, how is it going?" I started again.

"What?" she asked feigning ignorance.

"Your relationship with Shrini?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious," I replied calmly.

"This is about sex and not love. I know I am your only love in this life," I said assuring her.

"Perhaps in the next six lives as well," she said giving me tight squeeze with her pelvic muscles. She was extremely good at this and was perhaps one of the reasons why Shrini enjoyed intercourse with her. I remember Rohini mentioning this once to me.

"What do you want to know?"

"Nothing specific," I said implying that I just wanted to talk.

"Are you enjoying?"

"It has been a sexually fulfilling year," she said. I sensed that she was willing to talk.

"Have you been a good mistress?" I asked opening up the subject.

"Yes. Lived up the expectations he had from your wife," she answered seductively giving me a good squeeze again.

"What expectations?" I groaned.

"Letting him mount me," she let out between her heavy breathing.

"Every time he had an urge," she added after a brief pause.

"He prefers your wife over his," she started.

"While you were in India, he spent his time mostly with me."

"Rohini didn't mind?" I asked.

"She was happy to let me fulfill her duty," replied Mayuri.

"Did you do it a lot?" I asked.

"Yes. A lot more than what we did during our honeymoon or in the first year of our marriage," she clarified.

"Is he better," I asked inquisitively. My penis twitched inside her as I asked this.

"Are you jealous?" she asked a bit taken aback by my question.

"No," I replied calmly.

"It feels a lot better," she said.

"Is he bigger?" I asked hesitantly.

"Much," she smiled and added, "but it is not the size."

"Then what?" I asked.

"It is because I am your wife and his mistress!"

"Isn't it psychological for you?" she asked.

"Rohini is no match for your beauty," I replied.

"I wasn't talking about you and Rohini."

Mayuri gave me a few good squeezes instead of answering the question. It seemed she was contemplating on whether to ask it or not. Perhaps, wondering how to frame the question.

"Do you like this?"

"Like what?" I asked not understanding what she meant.

"Me becoming Shrini's mistress."

Hearing that my penis almost twitched and it was as if I was about to cum. It was a crucial moment. We never talked about it openly but I knew we would have to one day.

"You do like it. Don't you?" she asked, perhaps guessing it from my reaction.

"I can sense it," she said giving me another good squeeze.

"You are on the verge, do you want to prolong it," she asked and without waiting for my answer, she lifted herself up and moved forward to straddle my chest. In the silence we could hear our labored breathing and our racing hearts pumping wildly. And then I heard Mayuri say, "Do you want to tell me how much you like it by licking me?" as she slowly slid forward to straddle my face.

I didn't need further encouragement and lapped her. For a woman who had been fucked twice that night, she was surprisingly wet. After licking her for a few minutes, she asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Did you ever fantasize about this?" she asked. I was in a dilemma. I didn't want to be dishonest; at the same time didn't want her to think of her husband was a pervert.

"Yes," I managed to say.

"Did you see it coming?" she asked grinding her pussy on my mouth.

"No," I said.

"He had a crush on you during our college days," I said.

"Who didn't," she said, her tone had a touch of arrogance.

"He talked about doing dirty things with you," I added.

"What dirty things?" She slid back giving me some room to breathe.

"Just some guy talk," I assured her.

"He made me promise to share you with him if you did marry me," she said.

"It is unfair to have such a beautiful woman all to yourself," he argued.

"And so you are sharing your wife with him," she said teasing me.

"He is reciprocating by sharing his," I countered.

"But you are loaning yours," she retorted.

"Sort of like what the Eskimos did but here the guest is loaning his wife to the host and not vice versa," she said in a conceited tone.

"Why do say that?"

"Rohini told me that you guys do only 2 or 3 times a week," she justified.

I knew that was not true but didn't want to shatter her trust in Rohini. Rohini had cajoled her into this relationship on the pretext that her sex drive didn't match Shrini's. So, she must have tried not to contradict her initial story; besides the plan was to have Mayuri as Shrini's mistress. Nothing stopped Rohini and me from having sex. It was evident that the psychological aspect had indeed heightened her pleasure and I didn't want to take that away from her.

"It has benefited our sex drive," I argued.

"We are more adventurous too," she added.

"I am certain you are a lot more adventurous with him," I teased.

"What makes you think so?"

"Nothing, just a hunch," I replied calmly.

"Does that surprise you or shock you?" she asked teasing me, taking my hard cock in her hand.

"Neither," I replied calmly.

"I am his mistress and do let him take liberties."

"What kind?" I eagerly asked.

"And those privileges are reserved for him," she interjected.

"But that is not fair."

"They wouldn't be privileges if I let you have them as well."

"What did you expect?"

"I am your wife not mistress."

"How do you see this relationship panning out in future?" I asked turning her attention to the fact that we would be soon moving out.

vyasya
vyasya
986 Followers
12